this looks like another massively coordinated thing as here in Zagreb, Croatia people are getting megaphoned bc they are sitting on a bench

anecdotal thing my mom saw on TV was people cant let there cows go out to feed, probably not true but like It would be a surprise now

I would like to just say how surprised I am about fellow Croats here, I actually had a good friend in Zagreb that said he met Laura, where and when idk, dont hangout with him anymore

and btw I went to primary school with Ivan Pernar, have to say he was like this from day 1, weird but genuine, I believe he wants and means good and believes all that he is saying, he is more right than wrong.
I will not vote for him, or anybody bc you cant fight this system playing by the systems rules.

This is all getting so bizarre by the day, and Im slowly learning how to not get mad (cant waist good lessons) after 1 minute of TV or opening any MSM website

Could it be that this is what all the ventilators are for? The "it's going to get worse" talk when obviously they aren't referring to the virus?

I wonder if you are right. This doctor seems to think using ventilators in the usual way is making things worse. His fear garbled what he was trying to say, but as near as I could make out, it sounds like oxygen - maybe a hyperbaric chamber, but not necessarily forcing the lungs to work harder with a ventilator - is what helps people most.

As far as the 5G rollout, I notice that 5G coverage has not yet completely blanketed most of the world with towers on the ground, however, I think someone noticed a string of lights that might have been planes that were evenly spaced and flying very close together over Maryland one night. My husband and I saw a string of 12 or so of these lights several weeks ago here in Washington state. We couldn't figure out if they really were planes, because their lights didn't blink and they were flying in a line very close together and were spaced apart evenly, rather like some of those big guns they use in recent wars. It was quite strange. I have heard that the 5G rollout would include satellites. When we see satellites, they usually go over the top of our house. Whatever these things were, they seemed to be much lower, just above the tree line and followed the line of the horizon, perpendicular to the typical path of most of the satellites we see. We didn't hear any sound and they seemed far away. I don't know how much this means.

On the 5G subject, I had this article in my files.
I have been compiling some information regarding an "Emotional Manipulation" connection.
The Believers, are the vulnerable. The fearful and easily programed people are succumbing to this situation.
Once I started asking the question of "What is the Resonant Frequency Vibration of "lower emotions"?" I started to find some interesting connections.
I have compiled some data, but I don't think it is very informative yet.
I have to put it into a coherent format.
Measurements of frequencies in different research papers are a jumble.Different terms of measurements are all just bable, and need to be correlated into the same units.
I am using Hertz units in my information, so if I forget to write hz, thats for the record.

This article describes how the outer shell casing of mRNA is shattered with frequency waves.
All the mRNA guts spill out, white blood cells flood the system, they ARE the clean up crew, and the cascade of overload begins a cytokine storm.
Ending poorly as we have been told...

New Way to Kill Viruses: Shake Them to Death

By Michael Schirber February 05, 2008

New Way to Kill Viruses: Shake Them to Death

1586111557349.png
Three-dimensional model of an HIV virus.
(Image: © 3DScience.com)

Scientists may one day be able to destroy viruses in the same way that opera singers presumably shatter wine glasses. New research mathematically determined the frequencies at which simple viruses could be shaken to death.

"The capsid of a virus is something like the shell of a turtle," said physicist Otto Sankey of Arizona State University. "If the shell can be compromised [by mechanical vibrations], the virus can be inactivated."

Recent experimental evidence has shown that laser pulses tuned to the right frequency can kill certain viruses. However, locating these so-called resonant frequencies is a bit of trial and error.

"Experiments must just try a wide variety of conditions and hope that conditions are found that can lead to success," Sankey told LiveScience.

To expedite this search, Sankey and his student Eric Dykeman have developed a way to calculate the vibrational motion of every atom in a virus shell. From this, they can determine the lowest resonant frequencies.

As an example of their technique, the team modeled the satellite tobacco necrosis virus and found this small virus resonates strongly around 60 Gigahertz (where one Gigahertz is a billion cycles per second), as reported in the Jan. 14 issue of Physical Review Letters.

A virus' death knell

All objects have resonant frequencies at which they naturally oscillate. Pluck a guitar string and it will vibrate at a resonant frequency.

But resonating can get out of control. A famous example is the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, which warped and finally collapsed in 1940 due to a wind that rocked the bridge back and forth at one of its resonant frequencies.

Viruses are susceptible to the same kind of mechanical excitation. An experimental group led by K. T. Tsen from Arizona State University have recently shown that pulses of laser light can induce destructive vibrations in virus shells.

"The idea is that the time that the pulse is on is about a quarter of a period of a vibration," Sankey said. "Like pushing a child on a swing from rest, one impulsive push gets the virus shaking."

It is difficult to calculate what sort of push will kill a virus, since there can be millions of atoms in its shell structure. A direct computation of each atom's movements would take several hundred thousand Gigabytes of computer memory, Sankey explained. He and Dykeman have found a method to calculate the resonant frequencies with much less memory.

In practice

The team plans to use their technique to study other, more complicated viruses. However, it is still a long way from using this to neutralize the viruses in infected people.

One challenge is that laser light cannot penetrate the skin very deeply. But Sankey imagines that a patient might be hooked up to a dialysis-like machine that cycles blood through a tube where it can be hit with a laser. Or perhaps, ultrasound can be used instead of lasers.

These treatments would presumably be safer for patients than many antiviral drugs that can have terrible side-effects. Normal cells should not be affected by the virus-killing lasers or sound waves because they have resonant frequencies much lower than those of viruses, Sankey said.

Moreover, it is unlikely that viruses will develop resistance to mechanical shaking, as they do to drugs.

"This is such a new field, and there are so few experiments, that the science has not yet had sufficient time to prove itself," Sankey said. "We remain hopeful but remain skeptical at the same time."

Has anyone had any experience with taking borax internally? - as per suggestion in the video i posted few posts back - one pinch with water few times a day.

The remedy for our existence

Humans have largely replaced themselves with technology and automation, and so we are a surplus. And as we are no longer vital, our life, liberty and pursuit of happiness can go isolate itself and whither away.
So, the virus is us. Governance, economic concerns, ect. no longer applies. The leaders halt social functions as a means to fight us. In hope of suffocating, discouraging, and turning on each other.
The invisible enemy is implied - we don't see it because we never consider we are the disease - in our 'we worked ourselves out of a job' predicament. So, as our climate fluctuates, populations degenerate, automation replaces us, the people who work becomes as slaves to the people who don't. And in fairness to the workers - who constitute the PTB, this human burden is a viral plague.
So, I think through the drama of a hyped up virus, we are subconsciously conditioned to accept our disposition - that we are the sickness, and the social distancing, loss of livelihood, halting societal functions, ect. are justified as a means to remedy our existence.

My husband and I saw a string of 12 or so of these lights several weeks ago here in Washington state. We couldn't figure out if they really were planes, because their lights didn't blink and they were flying in a line very close together and were spaced apart evenly, rather like some of those big guns they use in recent wars.

That was possibly the Starlink train (link to map). One day I observed it above Poland. Really clear and bright. A painful view but imagine what it would look like if they succeed in making the "net". A moving grid above your head all the time, impossible even to watch peacefully the stars at night. This thought is just indescribably saddening..

This is very serious. What he's describing sounds like the effects of 5G. I know I read somewhere recently that the worst effect of 5G was that it impairs the body's ability to absorb or process oxygen. I might have followed a link in a comment on SOTT, but I didn't have much luck with a quick search. If I find it again, I'll post it.

From a quick google search, came across this article on 5G and oxygen. I haven't heard any of these names before (Dr Devra Davis, Dr Sircus, etc.) but it states:

"The frequency of 60 GHz is the frequency at which oxygen molecules oscillate. 5G will disrupt the uptake of oxygen to cause oxygen deprivation to each cell at the level of the mitochondria. Without oxygen, the liver becomes congested and the body, and brain, begins to break down.

Dr Sircus writes that at the molecular level, these frequencies affect the orbit of electrons, and that affects the ability of blood hemoglobin to bind with oxygen. If blood cannot hold oxygen, the result is death by suffocation. “This might explain, in part, why people in Wuhan just fall down dead in the streets, which is not a normal thing we see with viral infections.”

I couldn't find anything on Mercola's site about 5G and oxygen. Klinghardt and Kruse are two more that come to mind.

But resonating can get out of control. A famous example is the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, which warped and finally collapsed in 1940 due to a wind that rocked the bridge back and forth at one of its resonant frequencies.

Just what I thought when I started reading the article. An error in the frequency and you have a human being cooked, lizzie recipe.

Has anyone had any experience with taking borax internally? - as per suggestion in the video i posted few posts back - one pinch with water few times a day.
I saw the video several months ago, and have done it ever since. Probably harmless and possibly beneficial. Very weird story.

Back
Top Bottom