Just a small point to report on the fear in my locality. I was just walking down to the shop for some provisions, when I came across a woman walking towards me. I first hesitated and thought I should stand on the road to let her pass, but I thought better of it, thinking this is fear in action. She actually walked across the road to avoid me. As she passed she said "no offence mate", to which I replied "fair enough". This is crazy, the paranoia will take a long time to subside in my view. And the funniest thing about this is that I in all probability had the virus back in January, and I came through it fine.

Social living is gonna take a very big hit in this situation, and it's really pissing me off.

That's true, and I know about everything you mentioned there. I made it clear I'm calculating CFR from the available numbers, because that's about the only thing I can calculate. I can't work with numbers that nobody knows.

My point was that those numbers (with which the media scare the population) are nowhere near accurate or meaningful - as you said, "mean nothing without widespread testing".

CFR is calculated from known cases. Whether those are representative of anything is another matter. I made the table to show that the numbers (at this point) are bullshit. (Which, of course, means that even the comparison of Sweden with others is pretty irrelevant, but it gives us some sense of where things are likely heading.)

As I've said, I don't think the actual CFR (from complete and correct data, which we don't have and clearly never will) is even 1%.

If this just continues like this, dont know how can they justify it after the fact, I mean I know MSM is going to parrot their thing but lots of people will check legitimate sources of info and imagine the CFR is 0.2 or 0.3 in the end or even lower like the flu, how in the hell will this be justified?!
But have to wait and see, never know what evil scheme they can come up with, or for that matter how deep the sheep can be sheep

The Quickening? (sorry for the spelling) Here it is snowing loads of ... snow! Hmmmm!

No. I think it is normal. I watched this phenomenon for a few years now. A few years back it got cold around this time of the year, and I remembered that when I was a kid my parents would say something along the lines "oh, yeah, no wonder it is cold, it's the Jewish Passover". After I remembered this I paid attention and every single year this happens. I am not 100% sure for how long I tracked this, but it must be 5-6 years and it never fails. There has to be some really interesting celestial connection with the Easter (both Orthodox and Catholic) and the Jewish Passover, there has to be some kind of a cosmic cycle that is responsible for this.

So what I have left are many people who seem to have open minds, who can debate without getting nasty, some good posts from others that offer objective info. Maybe I could have a different account thas is more a representative sample of the gen pop - not sure I would have the strength to deal with that right now though.

I've noted that none of my FB friends other than those from the forum, are open to anything I may post on my personal page, and all I do is alienate myself from them. Also, if the majority of your FB friends are Forum members, you're just basically preaching to the crowd.

I've found that just about every community has one or several FB groups where people post local activities, lost pets, ask for recommendations, etc. Those are the sites that have hundreds or thousands of members and where most of the "discussions" about current events occur. I belong to about five of them, and those are the places that I concentrate on, either by dropping an appropriate link into a post, or "liking" someone's post who seems to have half a clue, or making a supportive comment to such. I reach a much wider audience than my own FB friends. The downside is that's where most of the morons are. :lol:

Just a small point to report on the fear in my locality. I was just walking down to the shop for some provisions, when I came across a woman walking towards me. I first hesitated and thought I should stand on the road to let her pass, but I thought better of it, thinking this is fear in action. She actually walked across the road to avoid me. As she passed she said "no offence mate", to which I replied "fair enough". This is crazy, the paranoia will take a long time to subside in my view. And the funniest thing about this is that I in all probability had the virus back in January, and I came through it fine.

Social living is gonna take a very big hit in this situation, and it's really pissing me off.
I had a little altercation today with 2 women waiting at the store. They were hysterics, mad, they insult me... I answered with humor but they were too stupid, imbeciles. I think people are hipersensible and frustrated and react like animals without brain. They become idiots. They are not rational. They surely don't have space at home for intimacy, maybe they are super tired, super lonely. So this is the panorama that's coming, better be used to it. Not taking offense personally. Continue with our humor, our life and love and knowledge. But eh! what is coming is something. And be cautious because some of them are like scorpions.

I've noted that none of my FB friends other than those from the forum, are open to anything I may post on my personal page, and all I do is alienate myself from them. Also, if the majority of your FB friends are Forum members, you're just basically preaching to the crowd.

I've found that just about every community has one or several FB groups where people post local activities, lost pets, ask for recommendations, etc. Those are the sites that have hundreds or thousands of members and where most of the "discussions" about current events occur. I belong to about five of them, and those are the places that I concentrate on, either by dropping an appropriate link into a post, or "liking" someone's post who seems to have half a clue, or making a supportive comment to such. I reach a much wider audience than my own FB friends. The downside is that's where most of the morons are. :lol:
A number of forum members are my friends on FB, but I also have a large number of friends who are not forum members. I learn and share a lot with everyone. I am a member of a few groups but do not interact much with those groups, as yet anyway.

I had a little altercation today with 2 women waiting at the store. They were hysterics, mad, they insult me... I answered with humor but they were too stupid, imbeciles. I think people are hipersensible and frustrated and react like animals without brain. They become idiots. They are not rational. They surely don't have space at home for intimacy, maybe they are super tired, super lonely. So this is the panorama that's coming, better be used to it. Not taking offense personally. Continue with our humor, our life and love and knowledge. But eh! what is coming is something. And be cautious because some of them are like scorpions.

Well done to you for rising above the situation, and not getting angry in response. I'm much the same, I'm affable in social situations, and never try to escalate the situation. Which is quite a job for me because I have a bit of a temper on me. What this pandemic (man, I hate saying that phrase) has revealed to me is just how afraid of illness/death so many people are! It's genuinely surprised me. What do I think of all this? Simple, these people are wimps!

Right. I try myself to be careful. It is also interesting to see some friends reactions. I have a friend from canada I know her since 1995. A good girl with some psychological problems yes but a good person. Lately she is telling me to stop to put information about corona and bad news. Now I see that this good friend is an authoritarian. Very interesting, yes indeed. And she is not the only one of my "friends" to be authoritarian. So you see, to see this reality as it is is to see how people is, in these terrible times. I am far away to be sad for seeing people as they are, this is part of the lesson and I am grateful to be able to look at all with a sort of humor and serenity. Even if I know that authoritarians can be very dangerous idiots.

I noticed that this madness is going in another direction now.
First of all as they are imposing more and more repressive measures to build this Corona madness, the hysteria story is starting to get many holes. Inflated death numbers, empty hospitals,and many other details.
I guess this is that " exposure" that Cs was talking about.

On the other hand, they are getting more and more nervous. From a friends here in Macedonia, today i heard something that I could not believe.

Number of deaths from" corona " are very low. Around 10-20 , i don't know the exact number.
One friend, a reliable person , sent me a message today that a customer came to his Egg shop today and he told him that a woman, close relative of his family died few days ago. She was very ill for a longer time. She has 55. They were offering the familly the sum of 3000 euros to the family so thay could claim that the woman died from Covid-19.
This is unbeliveable.

A week or two ago i posted about other case where they were blackmailing one woman to sign a document that her mother is COVID-19 positive so they could hospitalize her. The old woman has hypertension problems.

The third case was posted by one woman on a one local FB group, that the family was offered 2000 Euros to claim that the cause of death was COVID-19.
So, people are now much more aware that this whole story is a big lie.

But, the beast is more dangerous when it is injured.

Today the curfew started at 16:00. Few hours later one neighbor and a FB friend posted an information that few families went to their balcony and started to sing. After a while police van came and arrested few people from one family. According to what I know, they were just singing, no other incidents or provocations to the police.
Police state as in school books.
Yesterday, a friend of my son and 2 more kids were playing video games at home. Neighbors called police because other kids that came to play with the first kid were spreading infections. Police came and told them that they must go and if that happen again they will be fined.

There are rumors between people that for Orthodox Easter we will have a total curfew from Thursday to Tuesday. Five days total curfew without any possibility to go out for any kind of walk. Only emergency health cases will be allowed to go to the hospital.

This is insane. They are mad because people are not afraid as much as they wanted in first place. So the new tactic is to scare them with repressive police measurements.

This is just a rumor , but it has a big chance to became real soon, in two weeks.

I noticed that this madness is going in another direction now.
First of all as they are imposing more and more repressive measures to build this Corona madness, the hysteria story is starting to get many holes. Inflated death numbers, empty hospitals,and many other details.
I guess this is that " exposure" that Cs was talking about.

On the other hand, they are getting more and more nervous. From a friends here in Macedonia, today i heard something that I could not believe.

Number of deaths from" corona " are very low. Around 10-20 , i don't know the exact number.
One friend, a reliable person , sent me a message today that a customer came to his Egg shop today and he told him that a woman, close relative of his family died few days ago. She was very ill for a longer time. She has 55. They were offering the familly the sum of 3000 euros to the family so thay could claim that the woman died from Covid-19.
This is unbeliveable.

A week or two ago i posted about other case where they were blackmailing one woman to sign a document that her mother is COVID-19 positive so they could hospitalize her. The old woman has hypertension problems.

The third case was posted by one woman on a one local FB group, that the family was offered 2000 Euros to claim that the cause of death was COVID-19.
So, people are now much more aware that this whole story is a big lie.

But, the beast is more dangerous when it is injured.

Today the curfew started at 16:00. Few hours later one neighbor and a FB friend posted an information that few families went to their balcony and started to sing. After a while police van came and arrested few people from one family. According to what I know, they were just singing, no other incidents or provocations to the police.
Police state as in school books.
Yesterday, a friend of my son and 2 more kids were playing video games at home. Neighbors called police because other kids that came to play with the first kid were spreading infections. Police came and told them that they must go and if that happen again they will be fined.

There are rumors between people that for Orthodox Easter we will have a total curfew from Thursday to Tuesday. Five days total curfew without any possibility to go out for any kind of walk. Only emergency health cases will be allowed to go to the hospital.

This is insane. They are mad because people are not afraid as much as they wanted in first place. So the new tactic is to scare them with repressive police measurements.

This is just a rumor , but it has a big chance to became real soon, in two weeks.
I had to read that a couple of times. I'm still rubbing my eyes. I hope you are keeping your spirits up somehow,folks!

Working from a different direction - more inputs regarding symbolism:

Ya gotta give this one a listen!
From comments:
Dwarf under Shiva's right foot is "Apasmara" (aka " Muyalaka") is a demon representing ignorance/evil/ego.

The symbol of Nataraj has a meaning. It tries to say that the dancer and the dance are not two things . So long as the dancer is there the dance is also there. It tries to say that the creator and its creation are not two things. They are one. So one should not try to separate them . when the creator and the creation are one, a different term can be given, that is creativity. So GOD is creativity. Dance is the creation, and the dancer is the creator. Hence the word creativity.

Inline image

A DISCERNING LOOK AT CERN
Are the Physicists at Cern really doing science, or are they doing alchemy?
A discerning look at Cern

The above definitely worth a read (short) - hits upon the historical/biblical references of blinded in one eye [the one-eyed man is king/Madonna's X eyepatch].

Oh my!

cern-shiva.jpg

Nuff said!

Definition:
nuff said

phrase of nuff
  1. INFORMAL
    there is no need to say more.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword. Nuff said"
So all you writers (righters) - keep writing - tweeting - FB posting! Consider yourselves all "liked"! 🥰

I am not afraid of the virus.
I am afraid of people that are afraid of the virus, and if you come to close, they will hit you in your face or something.
I think that happened here also.
You just avoid coming close, for being afraid getting a hit in your face.

well, "exposure" can mean a many things...

from wikipedia, not a trustworthy source in many fields, I know, but for an overall look on things and how many perspectives at least to expect, it is ok.
First there is:

Exposure, potential for legal damages

Then the "biological and healthcare" aspect:

Exposure, in biology, contact of an organism with a harmful agent, e.g., chemicals

Exposure, in medicine, poor health or death due to lack of protection from extreme weather or dangerous substances, e.g., from hypothermia or sunburn

Exposure assessment, in epidemiology and risk assessment

Exposure therapy, a treatment method for anxiety disorders
Mere-exposure effect, a psychological artefact

And now:

Other uses in science and medicine
Exposure, in physics (in particular beam experiments or flux measurements), the product of the detector mass times the duration of the experiment, sometimes also multiplied by a measure of the intensity of the incoming flux

Radiant exposure, the radiant energy received by a surface per unit area, or equivalently the irradiance of a surface integrated over time of irradiation.

Radiation exposure, a measure of the ionization of air due to ionizing radiation from photons, that is, gamma rays and X-rays

and there are a lot more definitions (due to context) of exposure.

Back
Top Bottom