New Zealand is ridiculously under-affected, so the stuff we hear from flashgordonv is just bizarre. There must be like a 100 bigger threats to NZ than this.

Yes indeed. Yesterday the number of new cases fell to 24, total cases 1230, recovered 270, 14 people in hospital, 4 in ICU, none critical. Note the new case numbers even with testing at twice the rate they were doing last week. We are half way through the lock down period, and people are starting to get antsy and want to see the plan for how to come out of lockdown. Seems they aren't going to tell if the lockdown will end until 2 days before. And when we move back to Level 3, any business that open will have to be able to track all and any customers AND everything in their supply chain. Small business people are going " What the f$*k".

There are more things happening. Up until now, there have been thousands of Kiwis coming home. The requirement has been that they either have a plan to do isolation on trust or they are put into a government hotel and kept there for 2 weeks. Now the number arriving daily has fallen to around 300 or so. So, NOW, everyone coming back is going to be put into mandatory lockdown in one of 18 hotels the government has commandeered. With guards. For two weeks. And that plan is going to be continued even if the rest of the country drops back to Level 3. Logically, if this was needed, it was when thousands were coming home (and I stress IF). Let's do it now though, when it is easy. And you can't complain, because we are doing it to "save lives" and only a selfish uncaring person wouldn't want to do that. And yes, tens of thousands of people have been DEMANDING the government do this for about the last 10 days.

Currently, there is no requirement for masks to be worn when going out to walk or grocery shop. There is some suggestion that when we drop back a level and some businesses are allowed to open - e.g. food places for takeaways, people might have to be masked. BUT there is a problem. The government keeps being caught out lying about the availability of PPE. They say there is plenty. Medical staff on the ground keep telling reporters they can't lay hands on it for love nor money. So how in blue blazes can they demand everybody wear a mask when there is such limited availability. Do we go to the hardware store and buy dust masks? Do we use an old tee shirt? And why would you bother when , 1. nobody has needed one to date and there are effectively no deaths and 2. there is an acute shortage of N95 masks, the only effective masks, or so we have been told. Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

The thing that amazes me is that when I point out the glaring inaccuracies between minimum guaranteed deaths of 2000 and the actual death toll of 1 (from flu), people just ignore it. The models they are using are clearly hubris, clearly politically motivated to engineer a stranglehold on society, and people refuse to notice. Surreal.

@Konstantin How much are they paying to get infected with Corona? I would like to sign up. :-D

This fake pandemic is not doing very well here, not even with increased testing. The number of infected is falling and today we had only one death. So not much to report from here. As Laura said, this is becoming a boring pandemic.

I was trying to find out what is going on in the filed, from the various conferences and talks shows. You can learn a lot if you pay attention. Some experts are giving a good info to the public. Too bad that politicians later on overblow the story around this virus like it's another plague.

One info about testing here: In the beginning, they were testing people for a flu and corona. But at one point they stopped testing for flu, so now they test just for corona, and only if the test for corona comes negative they test for flu. There are also people who have respiratory infections but who do not have either flu or corona. So in my country they are applying corona generously to many cases, but they are still testing for it. But you can imagine how big the numbers would be if they decided to not test at all, like they do in US.

I also have to imagine those numbers, because they are not giving them like they do for corona. But one doctor did say that the flu killed more than corona, but the problem with corona is in the time span of those deaths, i.e. many people get sick in the short period of time, hence that famous curve that needs to be flattened. But I am not sure why would that happen if this virus spreads as fast as influenza.

We had both the Chinese and Russian experts to teach us how to deal with this thing, so hopefully our low numbers will continue to stay low. The Balkan countries are holding well, it seems. The numbers from the west now look surreal.

Number of deaths from" corona " are very low. Around 10-20 , i don't know the exact number.

You have 30 deaths so far, but only one today. That is good news.

Hello N1mTzo,
Great thanks for your response, with a nice contextual explanation !😀

At least was astonished that you name your regional gouvernors "idiots" - I mean, I would have thought that people at such position would be some people +/- similar in nature than Putin (?) - if you want, you can say more about in response, but please don't feel obliged, you already answered to what i was searching for.

I also found the following link by searching a little bit, it's from St Peterbourg and it's giving a summary of the actual measures in Russia :
Im' just wondering if the restaurants & bars re-opened as from the last information updated the 6/4, they should have been closed from 20th March to 5 April (line: Moscow’s and St. Petersburg’s authorities ordered to close all retail (except pharmacies and food), barbershops, spas, etc.; eateries (only «to go» format is permitted), entertainments and parks from March 20 to April 5 )
I did not mean people in the leadership of the regions of Russia. These are not governors, but LOCAL level (lower). If we do not take the level of capitals, such as Moscow and St. Petersburg, which have direct contact with Putin, then in provincial cities it is up to the LOCAL authorities to decide, not Putin or the governor. Now in Russia a state of emergency has not been declared (officially!), That is, there is no reason (official!) To introduce the military, the police to the cities to control the population.

For example, we have our own head of the district, the mayor of the city, the meeting of deputies - they decide (not Putin!) All questions on the coronovirus in our territory (which institutions to open / close, and more).
Yes, all entertainment venues (bars, cafes - work for taking out food) are now closed for an indefinite time, schools, universities are closed (distance learning works), concerts canceled. I wrote earlier that all small business in Russia (these are people who work for themselves) are on the verge of ruin - these are the very bars, cafes, hairdressers, small shops and ateliers, etc., whose work is now prohibited.
Mail works (they let in only one person), banks work (it was today) - there are no restrictions in our city.
Grocery stores work, pharmacies work.
Parks, squares (we have the whole city actually a park) - free access.
Kindergarten works (under my window) - today I saw children on the playground (there are few of them, many are at home), schoolchildren played basketball at my house (another playground). 100 meters from the police station. Police could calmly drive them all out (or fine) - it is officially forbidden to visit playgrounds. But this is Russia, the police do not care (this is not Petersburg and not Moscow).
The clinic works (almost in normal mode).
Delivery services (such as Amazon) work - this covers 95% of the requests of an ordinary person (almost any goods can be ordered freely).
Communication with St. Petersburg (buses, train) - everything works as usual.
In our city, 2 days ago, the FIRST patient with a coronovirus was diagnosed (he has a mild form of the virus, without fever and other complications). This person is in quarantine in his apartment - and no other measures have been taken.

In fact, I can say that my life was in no way affected by the coronovirus in terms of movement (at the moment) - there are no bans on visiting the street and such nonsense. My house in the village is freely accessible (by car and on foot).
But there are economic problems, yes (this is a constant misfortune of Russia). The price of oil has fallen, the ruble has fallen, prices for all goods (food, medicine, etc.) have grown significantly.
I hope I roughly outlined the picture of life in Russia. From the fall of the ruble (due to oil) so far there are much more problems than from the coronovirus.

PS Yes, last night I also saw a huge bright star in the sky (many here write about it) Sirius / Venus / Nibiru, I do not know what it is. But it is surprising that in the sky it is NOT visible at all a single star (the Polar Star and a million other stars), except this one. She is very bright!
And another two days in a row a huge moon. Yesterday there was a full moon and around 21:00 I was in a village (near the city), it was dark and I saw that the forest was illuminated by a huge yellow circle (like the sun, but it was already hidden behind the horizon!). I thought that the forest was burning (that there was a fire), but there was no smoke. And then from behind the tops of the trees a huge yellow (not white) moon appeared. Hell, I have never seen such a huge yellow moon in my life! Just like in horror films, there was still not enough werewolf on the road (to complete the picture)).

As everyone is well aware, it is reported that New York City is currently in the thick of dealing with large numbers of illness. The Governor, Andrew Cuomo, has been very present and has taken many decisive actions to supposedly keep this virus from going out of control. He conferences daily and always stresses that his reasoning for taking such extreme precautions is to save lives..."even one life saved is worth it".
My daughter is a Nursing Home Administrator in northern New York, in a rural mountain setting. Our county has seen around 20 Corona virus cases so far and most have recovered or are in recovery. One death has occurred...a 95 yr old. The facility has been working hard to ready themselves for the spread of the virus and has directives in place to avoid developing any cases in the nursing home. There has been a shortage of supplies throughout this time period. Masks have been used over and over and finally a shipment was received last week.
Well, at the end of March, all NYS nursing homes were advised that they will be forced to accept Covid-19 patients to their facilities by the Department of Health which is part of the administration of Governor Cuomo, who "just wants to save lives". Even if the new positive testing patients are in a separate portion of the facility, with infection protocols in place, they are contagious. It still seems very likely that it could end up causing more hospitalizations in my mind. I am not a health care professional but this does not seem logical. The elderly and compromised clientele presently housed in the small nursing homes up here are currently virus free. The hospitals in this area are not overwhelmed or crowded as a result of this virus. My daughter's facility is once again without enough resources to deal with this...not enough masks for proper protection. Families of the residents are concerned with this new ruling and my daughter has to use wording that will not reveal her real feelings about this mandate.
I am noticing that the day by day changing of rules and mandates along with fear tactics and loss of personal control over one's life is chipping away at the emotional balance of most people. There is no ground under the feet and all that is familiar is falling away. I am one who sees this as a fiasco and manipulated agenda on multiple levels and yet, I sometimes feel as I am in a dream and in this new reality I can literally feel the fear, confusion and tension in the air. I find that now and then I am picking up that fear and confusion, myself, and recently noticed myself eyeing a family in the store who was not using caution with distance, etc. and getting annoyed. I have to talk to myself when something like that happens because it is very easy to get swept up in the energy of what is going on now. I do not want to live in fear and even though my mind is clear on my beliefs about this virus/lockdown, the subconscious is picking up other things. Glad I can read and contemplate what others, here, are writing about...it is a life raft and so very much appreciated.

Hi Jeanne. I live in upstate New York as well, although I lived in NYC most of my adult life. A number of weeks ago, when this whole debacle was just getting revved up, I was amazed to see Governor Cuomo (sitting in front of boxes of masks in a tacky set-up meant to make him look "on the case") just beaming as he discussed his mission to save lives -- particularly the lives of our older family members. I suppose it was how elated he seemed to now be the center of attention that I really found disturbing, as if he was now in the running for president.

For me it recalled the time in New York just after 9/11 when Mayor Giuliani was the one to take the helm and assume a leadership role. I remember in that case (it would take me a week or two to find more accurate information on what had just taken place) but when I first watched Giuliani I found myself, like so many other traumatized New Yorkers, very impressed with him and comforted by his words, little knowing that he himself was a key player in 9/11.

As for Cuomo, in addition to his checkered past in New York politics, there are also other posts on this thread indicating that there is a deliberate attempt to expose the elderly in nursing homes to the virus. It's what automatically came to mind as I read what you had to say. It's sad that we even have to come to such conclusions, but it fits in perfectly with the madness that we're seeing all around us: expose the most vulnerable to the virus in an effort to increase the mortality rate.

I have a friend from my Yoga laugh that is from Serbia. She said this:

We have even more restrictions... 66 died for now from CV... From the beginning...

From tomorrow afternoon till Monday morning totally curfew for all country...

Only once week people more than 65 years old can go to shop from 04 till 07 morning...Old people... 04 morning wait in line to buy bread, milk and other, once week...

I was thinking today in relation with the Nazis (that are teachers for our politicians in many ways,) how they created ghettos for Jews, closed cities and let people live inside, let them died of hunger, Jews were not able to go outside, just a few. Now we are inside cities, like in a ghetto also. We are not in the same situation that the Jews, don't be wrong. But we can be, with time. Or not. We will see. But we are in a ghetto that is our city and we can not go outside, like in the ghettos in Nazi times.

No. I think it is normal. I watched this phenomenon for a few years now. A few years back it got cold around this time of the year, and I remembered that when I was a kid my parents would say something along the lines "oh, yeah, no wonder it is cold, it's the Jewish Passover". After I remembered this I paid attention and every single year this happens. I am not 100% sure for how long I tracked this, but it must be 5-6 years and it never fails. There has to be some really interesting celestial connection with the Easter (both Orthodox and Catholic) and the Jewish Passover, there has to be some kind of a cosmic cycle that is responsible for this.
Well, out west it's sunny and 16+ degrees at the moment. The first day this year that I have a t shirt on for work. I guess that theory is shot to heck.

Up until now, there have been thousands of Kiwis coming home. The requirement has been that they either have a plan to do isolation on trust or they are put into a government hotel and kept there for 2 weeks. Now the number arriving daily has fallen to around 300 or so. So, NOW, everyone coming back is going to be put into mandatory lockdown in one of 18 hotels the government has commandeered. With guards. For two weeks. And that plan is going to be continued even if the rest of the country drops back to Level 3. Logically, if this was needed, it was when thousands were coming home (and I stress IF). Let's do it now though, when it is easy. And you can't complain, because we are doing it to "save lives" and only a selfish uncaring person wouldn't want to do that. And yes, tens of thousands of people have been DEMANDING the government do this for about the last 10 days.

The same thing happened in my country because they have no practical means to quarantine all those people! Just like now they have no means to quarantine everybody who is positive. I just heard about one case where a man wanted to test himself because his girlfriend was tested positive and they refused to test him! So it's all just a show! We don't even have to protest against anything, their own incompetence will collapse this fake pandemic. Just be active on social media as much as you can.

Pandemic, vaccine, rinse and repeat.
Justin Trudeau on the new normal for Canada. Hard to even imagine it could have been possible here.
Notice how Trudeau says HOPELESS oops help us and it will last YEARS...oops months...at 2:16

Part of getting through this wave in a rapid way will be because we are developing the tools that will also help us help us when those wavelets come forward in the coming years in the coming months.

Interesting how he mentions Waves. He seems to have this smirky smile and don't care one second about what is happening.

Sa
LOL!

Yes, I'm actually getting bored by the whole thing though I know I need to keep track of new developments just to see what those evil bastards are up to next.
Same here. I catch it up every day so I don’t miss anything, but otherwise I’m growing numb to it. Though that’s probably their best hope for the thinking among us: “If we can’t panic ‘em with bullshit, bore ‘em into torpor.”*

*with acknowledgement to W.C. Fields

Dear fellow seekers, brothers and sisters, by now I'm probably again about 20 pages behind on this thread, but that's alright as I needed some time to prepare the following to share with you.

Amidst the whole craziness we are witnessing, I must say that I find it truly beautiful how the whole picture is coming together now at an ever increasing speed, and how the levels of knowledge and understanding are just exploding within and thanks to this network. By now, I find that the merging of realities is really palpable and can seriously be felt in the air!

While this may be a bit off topic (@Moderators: Please feel free to move this to antother thread if deemed necessary or more appropriate), I had the urge today to review some of the work by Barbara Marciniek, more specifically the well known "Bringers of the Dawn" work, and, while I was at it, I could not help the urge to want to highlight some of the most profound insights brought to us by the Pleiadians and share these with all of you here (along with some minor notes from me with respect to a few of the points). To me it just shows so nicely how our collective knowledge and understanding is, just as expected, becoming ever more merged and complete, and I just felt this was really worth sharing. So, here it goes:

Our ancestors were some of the Original Planners of Earth, orchestrators who seeded worlds and civilizations with creativity and love. Because of their qualifications, they liked to orchestrate worlds just as conductors love to conduct. Our ancestors are also
your ancestors
, and we like to call you our ancient family, as indeed you are. Our ancestors gave their DNA to the Original
Planners, and this DNA became part of the DNA of the human species

We Pleiadians come from your future. In a version of our "now," there exists a place of tyranny and turmoil, and the have seen
probable futures of Earth that include that same tyranny and decay. Time is greatly misunderstood in third- dimensional reality: you
believe that time is measured in minutes or degrees. Time is much vaster than you realize. In actuality, time codes and plays with
information, allowing you to move into realities simultaneously by stretching, distorting, curving, and twisting time around
. You can get on an elliptical curve of time and experience many realities by simply going around the elliptical curve and discovering that, as
time is not "solid," neither is reality.

As all realities are not solid, and as the future is not set (it is only a number of probabilities), we see an opportunity at this time to
insert a more positive probability for Earth
. We wish to reinsert light on this planet and restore Earth to its original purpose-that of
becoming a magnificent intergalactic exchange center of information
. So we have come back in a section of time to a place we
call a kernel or a seed in order to effect change. This change will not only affect Earth, it will affect your future, our present, and the entire universe.

This is big news! You have come to Earth at a place and time when evolution is at hand. A major leap is about to take place that
you came to participate in, and you are not alone
, for many energies are coming to Earth now to participate in this great project.
There are mother ships surrounding this planet that are acting as literal transducers of energy. There are beams of light coming to
Earth
from old and ancient star systems that have been working with you for eons. These beams of information are being blasted
onto the planet.

As this information is being beamed to you, your body must be able to receive it, transduce it, boost it, and beam it back out to
others
. Many of you will build telepathic links with these mother ships that will be like having your radio stations through which you
will be able to tune into a wealth of information at will

This is the evolution of super-consciousness, the evolution into the highest aspect of your being. You do not need to worry about becoming this being, for you already are this being, and you just need to remember it. Since the veils around Earth were lifted at the time of Harmonic Convergence, you have been steadily beamed with this energy from the outer cosmos, and it is constantly being stepped up and increased as you are able to handle it. You are evolving now at such an extremely accelerated rate that each year of this decade will be like ten years or more from the previous century. Feel how much you will accomplish by 1999 and feel who you will be. It will be as if you have lived one hundred years in a decade.

You will be flooded with memory, flooded with many other things
Many of you will take trips upon the ships to various portions of
the solar system. As you come into the Age of Light, worlds will open that you never knew existed. You have moved past the other
ages: the Bronze Age, the Iron Age, the Industrial Age, the Information Age, and so on. These other ages had to do with seeding,
planting, cultivating, and putting the potentialities of life into the third dimension.

A transition is about to occur, a dimensional shift that will lessen the density of the third dimension so that you will move into higher
dimensions
in which the body does not have such a solid state
. You have come here because you wish to master the evolutionary
process
and be able to live with it. This is going to be very exciting, because it means that you are going to function in many
realities.

Buried deep inside of you are all the answers. The questions that come to the forefronts of your minds are arising so that you can bring the answers from within your own beings. In order to achieve this, you must first believe that the information is stored there. Humanity is learning a great lesson at this time. The lesson is, of course, to realize your godhood, your connectedness with Prime Creator and with all that exists. The lesson is to realize that everything is connected and that you are part of it all.
There are multitudes of cultures and societies that exist throughout the vastness of space, and these societies and cultures have
been on and off this planet from the very beginning. It is not just that we, the Pleiadians, have come to assist; we are only one
grouping from one star system. There are many who have journeyed here for many reasons. The majority of the extraterrestrials
are here for your upliftment, though there are also those who are here for other reasons.

Information was distorted when those who came from the skies to move you along in your development were turned into gods. As children idolize those who can do what they cannot do, your society clearly demonstrates this same method of creating godhood. The concept behind this method is one of the belief paradigms that you have come here to change. The third-dimensional world is one of great challenge, for it allows magnificent limitations to set themselves up. Through these limitations, structures are formed, and through this process, you create and learn that you are a portion of Prime Creator and that Prime Creator desires experience. You are magnificent beings, members of the Family of Light, and you came to Earth at this time on assignment to create a shift, to make a change, to assist in the transition. Love is the key.
And as we know more precisely by now thanks to the C's: "...the essence of light which is knowledge is love..."

Love is what makes up the universe. The present technology on Earth will only develop to a certain extent because mankind does not vet understand that love is necessary. Energy can take all forms of creativity, but when one is dealing with greed or hatred or any emotion that is not working toward light, one is only allowed to go so far. There is only so much information that is available to that sort of vibration. Love is the basic building block, so when one has love, all possibilities exist. Bringing back the concepts of light, which are information and love-which is creativity-is the plan. It takes renegades like the Family of Light to come into a system that as been primarily dark for eons and change it.

We are very much renegades where we are. As we said, our own system is in need of transformation.
We are working as a bridge or a link through the Family of Light in a variety of systems in order to change our own system. Your raising of consciousness
through love and responsibility nourishes us, replenishes us, and expands our consciousness so that we may evolve further.

Therefore, as we are friends and guides and assistants to you, so you assist us as well.
So, to my understanding, STO obviously also needs nourishment but this kind of nourishment is of a symbiotic kind of nature as there is a fair and balanced exchange of energy taking place here. Even more so, I believe that, opposed to the STS process/dynamic where there is an ever growing contraction, diminishing and depletion of energy/light/knowledge/love, the exchange taking place between STO inclined entities/individuals leads to an expansion, multiplication and eventually even exponential growth of the levels of energy/light/knowledge/love, as all involved parties continue to advance their own evolution and thus we grow ever closer to reuniting and becoming one again with "God"/"The All"/"The Prime Creator"/"The Divine Cosmic Mind"...
Humanity is an experiment. Humanity has been designed, as has just about everything else that exists within creation. Prime Creator began experimenting with creation a long time ago in this universe for the purpose of greater self- exploration, selfgratification,and self-expression. Prime Creator brought energies and essences of life-extensions of itself-into this universe and endowed those extensions with the gifts that it had. It gave willingly and freely of its capabilities. There are many other universes
and many other ways of designing universes; this particular one was designed as a free-will zone in which all would be allowed.

The Original Planners of Earth were members of the Family of Light, beings who worked for and were associated with an aspect
of consciousness called light. Light is information. The Family of Light created the information center they had conceived of; they
designed a place where galaxies would contribute their information and where all would be able to participate and share their
specific knowledge. Earth was to be a cosmic library, a place of incredible beauty that experimented with how information could
be stored through frequencies and through the genetic process

The project of the Living Library on Earth was eventually fought over. It looked enticing enough to be mined by some. During
Earth's early history, there were wars in space for ownership of this planet. Have you ever wondered who owns Earth? It's a prime
hunk of real estate. Do you think it would go ownerless in space?

When this skirmish occurred, a certain group of entities fought in space and won the territory of Earth. These new owners did not
want the native Earth species- the humans-to be informed of what took place. Uninformed, the species would be easier to control. This is why light is information and darkness is lack of information. These entities beat out light, and Earth became their territory. It gives you a new idea of light, does it not? There was great radioactivity and nuclear action, and much of Earth was rent asunder. The original species, human creation, experienced great destruction and was scattered.

The new owners of this planet had a different appetite and different preferences than the former owners. They nourished
themselves with chaos and fear
. These things fed them, stimulated them, and kept them in power.

These new owners
who came here 300,000 years ago are the magnificent beings spoken of in your Bible, in the Babylonian and
Sumerian tablets, and
in texts all over the world
. They came to Earth and rearranged the native human species. They rearranged
your DNA in order to have you broadcast within a certain limited frequency band
whose frequency could feed them and keep them in power.
Within human cells are light-encoded filaments, fine gossamer threads of energy that carry information. When these gossamer
threads are working together like a cable-the way fiber optics works-they form the helix of your DNA. When you here rearranged,
you were left with the double helix. Anything that was unnecessary for survival and that could keep you informed was unplugged,
leaving you with only a double helix that would lock you into controllable, operable frequencies.
This brings to mind the antenna like function of proteins mentioned by the Cs which are supposed to attract light/information and life energy.

What part do you play in this story? You are members of the Family of Light. The mere fact that you are reading this book shows
that you are Family of Light. For some of you, this is just like a dream. We are reminding you of what you know inside yourselves.
We have come onto this planet to trigger your memory banks-to inspire the human race through the band of light so that you will
begin to remember who you are, to create your own reality, and to alter the frequency on the planet and claim rightful ownership of yourselves and this territory.

We, as Pleiadians, come
back through time-into what would perhaps be called our past-in the vestige of representatives of light.
We come back in order to share a frequency with you, a frequency that each one of you has agreed to carry on this planet in order
to change the DNA of the rearranged human race
. This is a big story. It could make headlines, you know.
As we know now, this is the FRV that we need to anchor.

The Original Planners are not about to lose the territory. Do you think they are going to give up so easily? The Original Planners
began to call on the Family of Light to go in and infiltrate the project, to incarnate one-by-one and bring the light-as information via creative cosmic rays-into the place where it was lost
. The Family of Light began its work here, coming into a system that was devoid of light and devoid of information. By mutating the laws of humanity, these creative cosmic rays began to pierce people's bodies, individual by individual, then group by group. In very small amounts throughout the eons were these frequencies of information brought onto this planet. At times, great battles were fought to keep out the light or information that was always looking to be expressed. The Original Planners knew that, cosmically speaking, this was a lesson for them in allowing, in understanding the creator gods who took their project.

The Original Planners set out to insert their own version of a plan to coincide with a time when the frequency of Earth would be
altered, a time when the owners would perish if they could not change their own frequency.
Emotions are a source of food. There
are those whose food source is love, and the Original Planners intend to alter the frequency of Earth to that of love. The current
owners' food source
of fear, anxiety, chaos, hunger, and despondency must be removed
. Guess who is removing this food
source? You are!
As members of the Family of Light, you are renegades. You are systems busters, here to conquer your own
fears and to show the rest of the planet that there is no reason to fear anything.
You love to go in and cause trouble. You are
famous, your branch of the Family of Light. You are famous for going into systems of reality and altering the frequency, thus
bringing information. It is not your task as members of the Family of Light to proselytize. You simply go into systems and act as
receptacles; you receive the creative cosmic rays into your bodies, the bodies that you occupy as humans. You are in disguise as
humans, and you allow a process to take place.

You are coded, and as your memory begins to rise, you will respond to the plan with which you came here to participate to alter the frequencies. You will begin to hold, keep, and maintain a certain frequency and then to line it. Identity as frequency is the sum total of your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies broadcast as electronic pulsations. As you live your frequency, you affect
everyone, every place you go
. That is what you are doing now. There are many who already understand their assignment, and
there are those whose memories are just beginning to rise
. The plan to change the frequency modulation affecting the human
species entails the rebundling of your DNA and of the light-encoded filaments. The plan is gigantic at this time. Earth is assisting,
in its own way, the evolution of the universe. Earth is where things are happening: it is the hot spot, the place to be. It is where the
plan begins to blossom, and what happens on Earth is going to affect many, many worlds.

As members of the Family of Light, you agreed to come to Earth many times-in many guises and in many different time frames-to learn the ropes, to figure out the character, and to become trained. You needed to experience Earth and to prepare yourself for the time when the frequency alteration would begin to occur and you would all incarnate in large numbers to bring the plan into action. The Family of Light everywhere is beginning to unite. You must all focus on what you have in common, not what you do not have in common. As members of the Family of Light, you bring information to the planet neutrally to stimulate your own growth. You need to do this for your own growth affects the growth of the planet.

Your DNA will evolve from two helixes to twelve helixes. These twelve helixes correspond to energy centers, or chakras, inside and
outside of your body. Millions of you on the planet at this time are on assignment, and you have agreed to carry the frequency to
accomplish this
. Handfuls of you are becoming impeccable, and these handfuls are affecting the others. Soon you will begin to
have great clarity as to who you are and what your assignment is.

This process is an incredible evolutionary leap for one to be in
volved in, and it is going to take place on an accelerated path for the next twenty years. There are those who have already received a realignment of the twelve strands of DNA, the twelve helixes.
These twelve spiral strands of DNA interact with one another in the body and outside of the body. The connection of the twelve
strands means that the twelve energy or information centers can begin to function and send information back and forth to one
another
Traditionally, seven of these centers are located in the body, and five are located outside of the body. They are commonly
known as your chakra centers and are aligned with the spinning of the twelve heavenly bodies that you know of at this time within
your solar system-the twelve heavenly bodies that are vibrating, as you recognize them, in 3D. These twelve heavenly bodies are
spinning with information: they spin with the chakra systems that go out to the end of the universe, and they spin with the DNA
spinning inside your body.

When human DNA begins to rebundle as a twelve-stranded helix system and this information is acted upon, there will be incredible power. Individuals, simply by coming together and jointly intending what they want-jointly becoming a telepathic receptacle for energies from all over the cosmos-will change the face of the universe. We call the rebundling process of your DNA a mutation. Once you, as members of the Family of Light, are able to take this mutation into your bodies, you will be able to integrate your twelve centers of information. You will begin to understand that you create your experiences, and you will learn to become conscious creators. More than that, you will become conscious rememberers of who you are.

As your tenth, eleventh, and twelfth chakras begin to open themselves, many off-planet energies will appear in your lives. These
energies will occur on this planet as more and more of you hold the higher frequencies
. The tenth chakra connects with the solar
system, the eleventh with the galaxy, and the twelfth with a place in the universe. As you hold these frequencies, you will bring
information onto the planet that will astound and shock most of the world
. There will be a merging of identities, a merging of
cultures, an infusion of many "new world orders," and there will be much chaos and confusion
. As members of the Family of Light,
you can simply observe this, knowing that chaos and confusion must come to break down the system so that it can be rebuilt with light. As members of the Family of Light, you can understand that there is an evolutionary process taking place and that those who can handle the changing frequencies by all means will evolve. Earth is an exciting place to be at this time. It is a good plan, is it not?

Here I'd like to highlight again at this junction the point of mostly simply observing now (enjoying the show) and allowing the inevitable events to unfold as they have to, while still doing what we can of course (to help those who are ready to and genuinly want to be helped), just as has been mentioned/suggested a few times by now in this thread.
And yes,
I do believe the whole plan is a great one indeed, but right now what I really need is a good rest!:-) :zzz:

I had a little altercation today with 2 women waiting at the store. They were hysterics, mad, they insult me... I answered with humor but they were too stupid, imbeciles. I think people are hipersensible and frustrated and react like animals without brain. They become idiots. They are not rational. They surely don't have space at home for intimacy, maybe they are super tired, super lonely. So this is the panorama that's coming, better be used to it. Not taking offense personally. Continue with our humor, our life and love and knowledge. But eh! what is coming is something. And be cautious because some of them are like scorpions.

I live in very small town, and when I go to grocery shopping about 30 minutes to drive, I didn’t see anyone has mask on, or afraid of other people.
But I imagine, how difficult to live in city, especially time like now.
So, be extra careful, because the Virus has positive effect on some people.
But it also makes some people brings out their true inner nature and becomes Extremely Bad. Maybe even dangerous.

March 21, 2020
Q: (L) Okay, I had a thought. Is it possible that this virus can infect some people and make them worse, as in make them bad people?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Why is that?
A: It depends on the inner makeup.

Here in Kebekistan we seem to be reaching peak paranoia or probably better to say peak stupidity. The way I see it is like a gigantic virtue signalling contest where peoples compete to implement improvised contagion control methods. I just saw a plastic film being put over the keypad of an interact terminal, so basically if a virus is transmitted it will be by the plastic film instead of the keys of the terminal.

I think this will have a long lasting effect on the society as many peoples will develop the tendency to treat others like shit. To me, the situation is the ultimate proof that critical thinking is no longer parts of this world.

We already begin to ear of incidents like someone in Sherbrooke run with his car onto a security guard or a woman that refused to stop a one of those nazi car check point to restrict peoples move outside of their designated region. They had to use a nail barrier to stop her car. Remind me of the fact that in good old USSR, some kind of passport was required to move between regions.

To some extent, it comfort me that my wife is no longer in this world, had she saw what it had become, it would have broken her heart.

Well it’s starting here. Funnily enough I saw this on SOTT because why would I waste valuable sitting around the house time watching my local news?! Anyway Riverside County (which borders Orange County where I live, and is generally considered the place those of us who crapped out or developed meth habits go when we’ve run out of options,) is now fining $1000 for not wearing a mask. This is a huge agricultural county (over 7k sq mi) known as The Inland Empire, and populated with massive migrant worker forces (good luck collecting those fines, and what are you gonna do, deport all the avocado pickers??). It’s absurd! Orange County will surely follow. I do know though that many people in my town are wearing them so as to not stir the pot. They’re not scared of getting sick, they’re scared of being judged! Surreal.

Just saw this on my local news: lions and tigers have tested positive for COVID-19 at New York City's Bronx Zoo. This article (below) states that although so far no pets have been infected, if you have symptoms you should take precautions so as not to pass the virus on to your pet.

I'm wondering where this "animal" theme may lead, however. We already are seeing a great effort to push "fake meat" and assign blame to cattle concerning the fictional CO2 crisis. So, it's a bit frightening to contemplate what will develop along these lines concerning this virus.

So, just to say: enter the animal kingdom into all this. Well, aside from the origin stories concerning Coronavirus.

Back
Top Bottom