A year or so after that, in 2008, I was looking for a job during the economic downturn, which occurred not too long after the dot com crash. Jobs in my field were thin on the ground, so I was pretty much looking for anything. So I went to a job interview at the Gates Foundation. The woman was pleasant and I felt relaxed, and again got the impression that she liked me and I might actually get the job. However, at the end of the interview, she told me I'd have to be interviewed by one more person, who would only ask me one question. This was a surprise. I had expected her to say "Start on Monday".

The pleasant woman left the room and in came this tall, thin woman with a hard-looking face. She sat down and asked me The Question. I intended to say what I'd said to the guys at Microsoft - you know, the PC version - but before I could answer, something happened to my consciousness. I blipped out for a moment, and when I became fully conscious again, I was in the middle of saying that life's too short to have to deal with difficult people (!) exactly what I'd said to my husband a couple of years before...and the last time I'd given any thought to dealing with difficult people. I remember feeling extremely angry at the woman and not knowing how I got that way or why I was so angry with her. I also didn't know how I ended up saying what I really thought when I'd intended to do the opposite. Did she hypnotize me, or simply reach into my mind and somehow force me to say what I really thought? How did she do whatever she did so quickly?

This experienced has puzzled me for years. What the heck actually happened? It freaked me out so much that ever since, whenever a recruiter asks if I want to take a job at Microsoft I say NO without even finding out the particulars.

Just an opinion ... Microsoft is a large International Corporation and a job interview is generally done by a professional interviewer, same with any type of Federal-connected job opening, especially if you have to sign "a confidentiality-no disclosure" form at time of hire. It's not the run of the mill - apply at McDonald's interview.

A professional interviewer will ask specific questions, depending on the job position and status within the company, plus other factors are involved like the applicants former experience, education and training, job history and so forth. If you scan the room that the interview is being conducted, you might detect a double mirror or mounted security cameras facing the desk and chairs? Sometimes, these are cleverly disguised. It's a common mistake - to believe you are alone - with an interviewer.

Considering some of the training many of these interviewer's are subjected to, including psychological conditioning, I'm assuming that maybe the last 3 or 4 questions you were asked - where to boost your self confidence and contained "one or more" trigger words. At the end of the interview, when you were informed of another individual that would come in and ask "only one question" - it caught you off-guard. I assuming, she then left the room and the other woman came directly in? Because you were caught off-guard ... you were psychologically "open" to suggestibility. The second interviewer only had to ask "one question" using the trigger words, as a mild form of hypnosis. It's the reason why you experienced feeling "blipped out and angry" because part of you was aware of being "violated".
It takes some training but you can condition yourself - to willfully block an intruding energy coming into your space. You practice by envisioning a force field surrounding you - that only allows positive harmonic energy to filter through and puts up a heavy shield when any type of intrusion is sensed.

This is also interesting...

Are these moves purely humanitarian or are they strategic Geopolitical pre-positioning for something that is coming?

Maybe I'm cherry-picking (bolded script below) but like Lavrov, Putin is very selective and precise in his words - to get his points across?
Keeping in mind, a month from today's date - on May 9 - Russia is scheduled to celebrate it's 75th Victory Day with the traditional military parade on Red Square. Why is Putin addressing Government and Regional leaders (and by extension - the Russian public) in a televised meeting and invoking "Russia’s battles with invading Turkic nomads in the 11th and 12th centuries - the Pechenegs and the Cumans, (and the Khazars?)? Putin is giving a time line, "in the next two-three weeks?"

I may be bias - for I sensed "War Drums" from the beginning, when Countries outside of China were closing their Borders and ordering quarantine's, shutting down air travel and domestic transportation. And it was going "Global"!

Invoking medieval invaders, Putin rallies Russians against coronavirus
Russian President Vladimir Putin chairs a meeting with governors and officials via video link, amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, outside Moscow, Russia April 8, 2020. Sputnik/Alexei Druzhinin/Kremlin via REUTERS
President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday likened Russia's fight against the novel coronavirus to its battles against medieval invaders and said the next few weeks would be decisive.

In a televised meeting with regional leaders and the government, Putin outlined new measures to support businesses and workers, including tax breaks for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and extra support for the unemployed.

Putin, who said he wanted the economy to keep functioning despite the virus, was speaking after updated official data showed a record rise in the number of reported cases to 8,672, while deaths increased by five to 63.

“The next two-three weeks will be decisive for how the situation develops. It’s a period that will demand the absolute concentration of our resources and the strictest observance of doctors’ recommendations and preventative measures,” Putin said.

Putin has given regional governors wide leeway to tailor emergency measures to their own territories. Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin has assumed a high profile role, with the capital having more cases than any other part of the country.

“We cannot stop the economy, shut down cargo and passenger traffic between regions, or massively limit the work of businesses,” Putin said. “You and I must understand what kind of damage, what destructive consequences, this could lead to.”

Putin gave the government and central bank five days to prepare an additional business support programme and said social contributions for SMEs would be halved and all their taxes, except VAT, deferred for six months.

He also proposed additional child benefit payments and said people who had lost their jobs as a result of economic turmoil caused by the virus would receive the upper limit of unemployment benefit payments.

Putin invoked Russia’s battles with invading Turkic nomads in the 11th and 12th centuries.

“Everything passes and this will pass. Our country has been through serious tests more than once:
when tormented by the Pechenegs and the Cumans, (and the Khazars?) Russia coped with everything,” he said.

“We will defeat this coronavirus infection. Together we will overcome everything.”
~~~

I expect, the day Boris Johnson is released from the hospital, he'll have his driver take him straight to the English channel .... just so he can perform another miracle and "walk on water"! (?) He was admitted to the hospital On April 6th, went into Intensive care April 7-8, on April 9, he's stable, sat up and is improving and moved out of Intensive care? Guess, he'll be home for the weekend and back to work on Monday?

April 6, 2020 - Timeline: Johnson's activities before his hospitalization with coronavirus
April 6, 2020 - Boris Johnson hospitalized for tests after persistent coronavirus symptoms
April 6, 2020 - U.S. enters 'peak death week' for coronavirus, British PM in intensive care
April 6, 2020 - UK PM Johnson in intensive care after COVID-19 worsens
April 6, 2020 - UK PM Johnson is not on a ventilator but had oxygen support, minister says

April 7, 2020 - UK PM Johnson stable overnight and in good spirits: spokesman
April 7, 2020 - UK foreign minister Raab in charge, will decide on lockdown measures: Gove
April 7, 2020 - UK finance minister Sunak, 39, next in line to lead country after Raab
April 7, 2020 - UK minister says unaware of any pneumonia diagnosis for PM Johnson
April 7, 2020 - UK's Raab: I'm confident in arrangements PM has put in place while in hospital
April 7, 2020 - UK's Raab says government will continue as PM moved to intensive care
April 7, 2020 - UK PM Johnson, battling coronavirus, set for second night in intensive care

April 8, 2020 - UK PM Johnson making 'steady progress' in COVID-19 treatment: spokeswoman
April 8, 2020 - British PM is 'stable, improving and sat up' in intensive care, minister says

April 9, 2020 - UK's Johnson 'improving' as he fights COVID-19 in intensive care
April 9, 2020 - UK PM Johnson moves out of intensive care
April 9, 2020 - UK PM Johnson leaves intensive care, remains under observation

As a side note ...
French aircraft carrier heads home early due to possible COVID-19 cases
FILE PHOTO: French Navy aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle is moored at the port of Limassol, Cyprus, February 21, 2020. REUTERS/Stefanos Kouratzis/File Photo
France's flagship aircraft carrier the Charles de Gaulle is returning to its home port early after about 40 crew members showed signs of COVID-19 symptoms, the armed forces ministry said on Wednesday.

Bill would remove U.S. troops from Saudi Arabia in 30 days
Rockets hit U.S. air base in Afghanistan; no casualties
Threat from Iran to U.S. forces in Iraq remain 'significant': senior U.S. diplomat
Rockets land near oil district in southern Iraq; no casualties

And another two days in a row a huge moon. Yesterday there was a full moon and around 21:00 I was in a village (near the city), it was dark and I saw that the forest was illuminated by a huge yellow circle (like the sun, but it was already hidden behind the horizon!). I thought that the forest was burning (that there was a fire), but there was no smoke. And then from behind the tops of the trees a huge yellow (not white) moon appeared. Hell, I have never seen such a huge yellow moon in my life! Just like in horror films, there was still not enough werewolf on the road (to complete the picture)).

Ah, that’s because this full moon was a super moon (when it closest to Earth and therefore looks 10% bigger). It’s been cloudy here past two days, so I haven’t been able to see it.
A supermoon tipped to be the biggest this year will grace southern hemisphere skies. It has already made an appearance in the northern hemisphere, where it was reported to be the largest supermoon of the year.

A supermoon occurs when a full moon is especially close to the Earth, making it look up to 10 per cent bigger and brighter than normal. This one will be a mere 356,907 kilometres away.

These moons have many types: super blue blood moon and super blood wolf moon are just two.

Tonight's is called a pink supermoon.In northern climes, the April supermoon is so named because it often arrives at the same time as early spring pink phlox flowers.
-https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-08/pink-supermoon-to-break-coronavirus-monotony/12133320

It is not your task as members of the Family of Light to proselytize.
So it is not our task to do this sending love and light for exemple:
As you live your frequency, you affect everyone, every place you go. That is what you are doing now.
As this information is being beamed to you, your body must be able to receive it, transduce it, boost it, and beam it back out to others.

You do not need to worry about becoming this being, for you already are this being, and you just need to remember it. Buried deep inside of you are all the answers.
Bingo ! Now we can now all go back to sleep and stop the Work and networking brilliant !

You will be flooded with memory, flooded with many other things.
Like HAARP or G5 for instance ?

You are magnificent beings
I know I'm saving lives staying home ! It must be my week !! :wizard:

What is the difference between this:
Information was distorted when those who came from the skies to move you along in your development were turned into gods. As children idolize those who can do what they cannot do, your society clearly demonstrates this same method of creating godhood.
And this ?
The lesson is, of course, to realize your godhood
And this ? The Psychopathic God: Adolph Hitler: Waite, Robert: 9780306805141: Books - Amazon.ca

Seems pretty much the same thing to me.

Maybe this an attempt to derail this thread and make me loose my time or you are into newage stuff and there are some dots you didn't put together yet on what this forum is focused on or maybe a deliberate attempt to confusion. While there some points that are along the lines of some topics here it's brought in a naive and imperative way imo.

Last edited:
I could not help the urge to want to highlight some of the most profound insights brought to us by the Pleiadians and share these with all of you here...
Bingo ! Now we can now all go back to sleep and stop the Work and networking brilliant !
There are definitely aspects of the Ps material that are New Agey, but I think that was the slant of the medium (Marciniak). I do think there is definitely some relevant information and overlap with what the Cs say. I’m also re-reading the Wave (book 1, ch 2) and came upon this session:

Cs session Dec10, 1994
Q: (L) I got it! You mean that you are the Arcturians, the Pleiadians, and now you are the “Cassiopaeans” because you “are where you are”! And you are riding the wave. Is this wave a straight line connecting all these constellations?

A: Circuitous or cyclical route.

Q: (L) So, is it like a spiral?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So we really need to set up a map so we can draw it?

A: Yes. When we speak from Orion we are “Orions”. When from Pleiades, we are “Pleiadian”, and so on.

Q: (L) So, all of these channeled books you have mentioned are coming from the same basic source, through different channels, that they are able to connect with because of their different positions in space time and preparation level of the channels, is that correct?

A: Close. We have given you a Wave crest locator. We are from where we are and speak. Get it? We are where we are.

Q: (T) So, you are not really Cassiopaeans from the Constellation Cassiopeia?

A: We are Transient Passengers. When Wave reaches Earth, we merge with you.

There are definitely aspects of the Ps material that are New Agey, but I think that was the slant of the medium (Marciniak). I do think there is definitely some relevant information and overlap with what the Cs say. I’m also re-reading the Wave (book 1, ch 2) and came upon this session:

It would make sense if you quote me that you also put the line I was referring too. Yes maybe there are some things to consider but writing a super long message with LOUD words and COLORS really seems like someone is trying to push something. And there are obvious points that have been discussed at length here that are worth pointing out to avoid any new comers to fall into traps it took years to debunk.

Here in NSW Australia, there are only a bunch of reasons why you can leave your home. They will also strictly enforce any non-essential movements over the Easter break. Apparently they will be using drones to monitor the situation (but maybe they don’t realise just how big Oz is, they’re going to need a crapload of drones :-D)

Here's what you can leave your home for:
  • Work, if a person can't work from home
  • School or an educational institution
  • Shops for food and other essential items
  • Get medical care
  • Exercise, but only if the exercise is done alone or with one other person

NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller said 13 tickets had been issued so far for infringements of the new laws.
"The reality is the messaging that the Premier and Chief Health Officer have been giving over the last weeks and months has not been getting through to some people," he said.

Beyond those essential reasons for leaving the home, the Government has provided a list which would "excuse" somebody being outside.

It includes:
  • Fleeing an unsafe home, so to avoid injury or illness
  • Dealing with an emergency or on compassionate grounds
  • Providing care or helping a vulnerable relative/person
  • Taking your child to childcare
  • Attending a wedding (adhering to the five-person limit) or a funeral (adhering to a 10-person limit)
  • Moving house or moving between two places of residence
  • Donating blood
  • Fulfilling legal obligations
  • Accessing support services such as employment services, mental services etc
  • Fulfilling parental sharing arrangements of children (the Government says those conditions shouldn't change and children can move between homes)
  • Going to a place of worship or to provide pastoral care, if you are a priest, minister or member of a religious order.
So far in Australia we have 52 COVID deaths, but I’m not sure how/who they’re testing (and I’m sure they’re inflating death rates like other countries too).

Last edited:
Just saw this on my local news: lions and tigers have tested positive for COVID-19 at New York City's Bronx Zoo. This article (below) states that although so far no pets have been infected, if you have symptoms you should take precautions so as not to pass the virus on to your pet.

I'm wondering where this "animal" theme may lead, however. We already are seeing a great effort to push "fake meat" and assign blame to cattle concerning the fictional CO2 crisis. So, it's a bit frightening to contemplate what will develop along these lines concerning this virus.

So, just to say: enter the animal kingdom into all this. Well, aside from the origin stories concerning Coronavirus.

Is testing zoo critters the best use of funds, not to mention short supply tests at such a time? I'm pretty sure that no sane person is going to willingly stand within 2 meters of a lion or tiger.

I was looking for an article by Laura that listed possible things that could happen, such as war, economic failure, weather issues, etc, since I thought it would be interesting to review them in light of what is happening now. I did find that article and that information is listed at the end of the article and quoted below.

2012 - On The Eve Of Destruction? -- Sott.net

I confess to being the editor who added that last line; it's an idea that I've been suggesting here and there - on our forum, on Facebook - for some time. The RT journalist, Adrian Salbuchi did a pretty good job on this though there are some niggling points that SOTT readers make on our forum worth considering such as the failure to mention possible cometary bombardment of Earth (an ever-increasing danger, it seems, based on the scientific evidence). The following would be my list of probable events for 2012, adapted from the list produced by Salbuchi:

1) Climate Change is the driver of nearly everything else that is happening on the planet. As the UK Guardian reported back in 2004, the Pentagon told Bush that Climate Change was going to destroy us. Not "Global Warming", as RT implies, though Global Warming precedes Ice Ages; Global Warming is just a ruse to impose greater controls.

Take your pick...

2) Financial Meltdown and resulting Economic Crises. As RT points out, this has been in process since 2008 (actually long before that, but not much reviving going on since then though official reports keep trying to beat that dead horse). The reasons behind the Financial Crises are mainly because the psychopathic Elite of the world are working very hard to gain control of the resources of the planet exactly as predicted in the above mentioned Pentagon report.

3) Financial Crises will lead to Social Upheavals. There is more to the social upheavals as well. Again, it goes back to Climate Change. When the weather goes bonkers and the crops don't come in, people get hungry. Meanwhile, the Elite are working like crazy to gain control of the resources which compounds the social problems.

4) Pandemics. There can be several reasons for the pandemics, not the least of which is Climate Change which weakens populations and makes them susceptible to illness. And a greater number of susceptible individuals - whether human or other species - means more opportunities for mutations of viruses.

Then, there is the possibility of comet dust borne disease pathogens bringing viruses unknown-as-yet to the human immune system. The possibility of a repeat of a scenario similar to the Black Death is better than average.

Of course, we can't forget the Psychopathic Elite wanting to eliminate millions, if not billions, of individuals competing for the resources they are trying to gain control of, so let's add in genetically engineered bugs released on the human population by Covert Ops. As RT today pointed out, such events provide opportunities for mandatory vaccinations and an opportunity to slip RFID chips into our bodies They also mention the possibility of testing "intelligent viruses" targeting specific DNA strains. Racially and ethnically selective viruses as part of mass depopulation campaigns? Indeed, SOTT.net pioneered exposure of Ethnic Specific Weapons back in 2003. (See here.)

5) I agree with RT that 'Terrorist' 'False Flag' 'Mega-Attacks' are a possibility, though I tend to think they are less probable. "The Elite have this wildcard up their sleeve to jump-start new "crises" as short-cuts towards world government. Will new "attacks" dwarfing 9/11 justify further global wars, invasions and genocide? A nuclear weapon over a major city to be blamed on the Elite's 'enemies'?" There is also the possibility of overhead cometary explosions being blamed on terrorism. The more I think about it, the less I would give this any high probability. More likely is the above-mentioned pandemics. When a population is laid low by something that kills on the scale of the Black Death, not much else is needed.

Not forgetting...

6) RT writes: "Generalized War in the Middle East. As we speak, naval forces, bombers, entire armies are poised to attack and invade Syria, Iran..." I actually think that one of the Psychopathic Elite's agendas is to destroy all truly Semitic peoples (which most people going by the name "Jews" nowadays are most decidedly NOT, though most Arabs are.) More than that, I think that the generalized war-mongering is mostly an activity designed to keep the masses in a state of anxiety and to distract them and induce them to agree to even more draconian measures.

7) Ecological/Environmental "Accidents" are just a by-product of Psychopaths in power. It's a consequence of greed and stupidity so, sure, something like that is possible

8) I'm not too sure I think that some sort of staged religious or alien contact event will take place. It's possible, but rather low on my list of probabilities. I don't think such things will be necessary to justify the "One World Government" as RT suggests. As I've already mentioned, Climate Change and Pandemics will do quite nicely for their plans. After all, we already have a One World Government as anybody with their eyes open can see. Just notice what countries have instituted a smoking ban and you can be sure that they are members of the "Club."

The fact is, the peoples of the Earth are already so traumatized, so 'Transmarginally Inhibited', in Pavlov's terminology, that it really isn't going to take much to make the New World Order official.

As for those of you looking for the world to end in more traditional terms, don't hold your breath. The truth is, the World that we knew, and the world that COULD have been, ended on 9-11. You can trace the influences for 9-11 to the day John Kennedy was assassinated and the American People did not rise up and demand an accounting.

Maybe this has already been proposed or pointed out already in the thread and I have missed it with how fast the thread has moved...

Laura's list and thoughts is interesting for all that is going on, but I found something that I think would be possibly of even more interest in another article by Laura. This one and a quote from the C’s:

Q: (Psyche) Yeah, and the tail... (Andromeda) Anything else on Elenin? (Perceval) We'll have to wait and see? (Psyche) {Considering the research we have recently done on comet borne pathogens and their possible relationship to the destruction of more than half of humanity during the Dark Ages which have now been identified as periods of cometary bombardment}, are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Q: (Galaxia) In Europe first? Where's it gonna hit?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Galaxia) Oh no! That's all I've got to say.

A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) Oh, interesting. [everyone lights a cigarette and starts laughing] (Psyche) Everybody lights up! I feel like smoking! (laughter)

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

Q: (Psyche) You should read the article in the next issue of The Dot Connector magazine: "New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection". (L) If you look at it from a 4th density perspective, when something like the Black Death comes and there is global suffering - and when you read about it, the Black Death is just horrible - but if there was such suffering on our planet from something like that, 4D STS would be getting a rich feast of suffering which is what they feed on. So, an alien virus would be interactive with 4D reality by providing its food.

A: Close enough!

Q: (Andromeda) When will this start? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia) Soon, or long term?

A: 18 months to 2 years.

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

A: Yes

So this was in February 2011 with Comet Elenin and 2 years from that would be February/March 2013 (see bolded part at the end of the quote).

This made me think of the first post of this thread that was from another thread started in March 2013 and merged.

Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?

The first article from March 2013 in the first post states:

This new virus has been known of since September when its genetic code was sequenced. It was determined that a patient that had died in the UK under mysterious circumstances fell victim to a new virus, previously unknown to mankind. The victim was a Qatari man who had traveled to Saudi Arabia shortly before becoming ill.

So the virus was IDed in September 2012. This is 19 months after Comet Elenin in February 2011 and March 2013 is 25 months.

Could Comet Elenin have brought the original COVID-19 to earth?

And maybe this article points to "A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid." as another factor that points to this possibility in reference to what the C's said.

And this comment by the C's - "A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little." - also seems to be the case since we have seen the vast majority of people who get the virus "suffer very little."

I feel hopeful! I just went to our local supermarket, and people are visibly caring less about this bullshit virus. Most were not wearing any gloves, no one bothered to use the disinfectant at the gate, no one avoided close distances, and 95% acted completely normal.

So, they better come up with some new scary news soon, otherwise people will loose interest! At least in my part of the world (northern Finland).
I have been noticing this here in Washington as well. More cars on the road, and people seem to care less at the stores

@WIN 52 it lasts 1 week...
That's the forecasted weather for the next 10 Days. We will be soaking in the vitamin D. Got my suntan lotion (not), got my bacon & ribs, so on with the show.

You probably know about or have heard that when a person looses an arm or a leg, it still feels like that part is attached. As above, so below. Now, this second sun that is about to arrive, that we in 3D can't see. What if that second sun suffered from a collision with a planet, Kantek for instance, here in 3D? What if that Sun still exists in 4D? You know, like a missing limb.

Crazy things that I think about, trying to solve a puzzle. Crazier still, it seems to me that I have witnessed something like that in my past. So, as you may see, I am waiting to see what comes and the weather is cooperating. :)

I don't, know if this issue has been brought up previously. Yesterday, I was driving around to purchase a few things, listening to CBC radio, there was a discussion in progress regarding agricultural farms in Ontario Canada and there reliance on migrant workers to plant and harvest crops. Most of the migrant agricultural workers come from Mexico or Trinidad. There length of stay is usually around 8 months, they receive room and board, they are paid minimum wage, also they pay into the CPP (Canadian Pension Plan) and the EI program. They reply on this income to support their families in the countries they originate from.

They will never be able to claim EI, they can claw back some monies through CPP, but I understand it's a pittance.This closing of borders has impacted the growing and harvesting of agricultural crops, making the food chain unpredictable.

One agricultural farm owner stated that he has advertised offered employment to young men in Ontario, indicated there had been no response, The reason given that it is heavy backbreaking work and most young people are not interested. I guess it's easier to accept a government handout, rather than to particapte in decent good honest work, that will benefit the population.

Another agricultural farm owner expressed her dismay and frustration about the inability to harvest produce, stating that they will have to lie in the fields and rot, there will be no cold crop plantings this year (broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage).

It's the same situation in Germany. The Corona Crisis makes it very obvious that German agriculture depends on mostly Eastern European migrant workers. Since they can no longer travel to Germany, there are now concerted efforts to recruit students who can no longer do their standard student jobs, such as working at coffee shops or libraries. Due to the back breaking work and the pay, which is minimum wage, they have trouble replacing the 300000 workers that are missing now.

source(in German):
_Das Land hilft

Hi Jeanne. I live in upstate New York as well, although I lived in NYC most of my adult life. A number of weeks ago, when this whole debacle was just getting revved up, I was amazed to see Governor Cuomo (sitting in front of boxes of masks in a tacky set-up meant to make him look "on the case") just beaming as he discussed his mission to save lives -- particularly the lives of our older family members. I suppose it was how elated he seemed to now be the center of attention that I really found disturbing, as if he was now in the running for president.

For me it recalled the time in New York just after 9/11 when Mayor Giuliani was the one to take the helm and assume a leadership role. I remember in that case (it would take me a week or two to find more accurate information on what had just taken place) but when I first watched Giuliani I found myself, like so many other traumatized New Yorkers, very impressed with him and comforted by his words, little knowing that he himself was a key player in 9/11.

As for Cuomo, in addition to his checkered past in New York politics, there are also other posts on this thread indicating that there is a deliberate attempt to expose the elderly in nursing homes to the virus. It's what automatically came to mind as I read what you had to say. It's sad that we even have to come to such conclusions, but it fits in perfectly with the madness that we're seeing all around us: expose the most vulnerable to the virus in an effort to increase the mortality rate.
Hi Heather, First of all, let me say how happy I am to hear that a fellow forum member is living somewhere not too far away from me! I, too, found myself wondering if Governor Cuomo is setting the stage for a future presidential run...possibly even the near future. I agree that the whole scene seemed staged for viewers to gain trust in his deep caring and leadership capabilities and it turned my stomach, quite frankly. So far, I have not heard anything on the mainstream or even local news about the mandate for forced acceptance of the covid-19 positive patients to nursing homes. Another example of how we are fed only portions of the truth and programmed to look to "experts" to give us our direction. I celebrate that my eyes are opening.

Who is going to fund this - where's the money coming from?

WHO's new funding appeal for coronavirus fight to top $1 billion: diplomats
The World Health Organization (WHO) is preparing to launch an appeal soon for more than $1 billion to fund operations against the COVID-19 pandemic through year-end.

Where do they plan on getting this money?

EU ministers agree half a trillion euro coronavirus rescue plan
European Union finance ministers agreed on Thursday on half-a-trillion euros worth of support for their coronavirus-battered economies but left open the question of how to finance recovery in the bloc headed for a steep recession.

U.N. seeks $130 million to prevent hunger catastrophe in Zimbabwe

The United Nations food agency said on Wednesday it needed $130 million to fund emergency operations in Zimbabwe until August and prevent a catastrophe in the southern African nation, as climate- and recession-induced food shortages deepened.

Back
Top Bottom