12 towns on lockdown in Italy
"Italy has become the first country in Europe to have its own nationals die from COVID-19 coronavirus"

"The latest victim was announced as a 75-year-old woman from Lombardy, which follows the death of man, 78, from Veneto"

Edit add links it was 12 now 10 towns

Last edited:
There's now a conspiracy of silence in the MSM in western Europe and the US on the covid-19 latest position in Italy, Iran and most likely the US. Good luck finding up to date info from any of the major outlets on a situation that is RAPIDLY EVOLVING in these regions.

It's seriously looking like things are about to hit the fan big time!

The situation in Italy is particularly dire only because it's in the EU!!! Iran probably are with the wolves now, good luck to them.

Italy has had 59 confirmed cases, of which 2 have died and 16 are in serious / critical condition (that's a big %!). Cases have now been confirmed in Turin and Milan.

Next week will be critical, if the authorities don't get this under control in Italy, it's going to be ground zero in the EU. If people in affected regions start moving out to other regions, then they will take it with them to those other regions.... You get the picture! This is the time the authorities need to go full on CCP and shut the places cases are popping up down till they get a full handle on it. No trains, no planes, no mass gatherings etc.

Buckle up!

Ps, don't forget we've got an aging population in Europe... All those 70 & 80 year olds won't do well in a Covid-19 outbreak.

Also don't forget our diet is generally horrendous! The authorities better get this thing under control QUICK otherwise it'll be more than just a bad cold if it were to take hold in the west!!!

Last edited:
Mike Adams has set apart a site Pandemic.news for corona news.
I read somewhere that the virus can survive quite long on surfaces, if not too warm or sunny.
If i find the source, ill post it.

Could be this?
German researchers made studies to know how long can the coronavirus survive on surfaces outside of a human host. Here is their answer:

New Research Reveals Coronavirus Can Remain Infectious For As Long As 9 Days On Surfaces!

Looking at the images of yesterday in Ukraine, how people can become very savage and mad I was thinking that this Coronavirus can be a good thing for the worst of the virus: our politicians, governments. Instead of being angry against them, that are soooo mean and so criminal, people become mad against those who have Coronavirus, a perfect scapegoat. In China things are controlled, evidently, people for now follow the rules. But outside China is another story.

More images of what happened yesterday in Ukraine:

Is this the part of the plan where harsher Media Regulations and Censorship of all information is going to be announced for our "Safety"?

A Viral Email About Coronavirus Had People Smashing Buses And Blocking Hospitals
Ukraine’s security service said the fake email that was supposedly from the Ministry of Health had actually been sent from outside the country.
Posted on February 20, 2020, at 2:19 p.m. ET

KYIV — A dangerous mix of fear and fake news about the coronavirus has sparked violent protests in Ukraine, despite there being no confirmed cases in the country.
Protests and clashes with riot police have broken out in several places after a mass email claiming to be from Ukraine’s health ministry spread false information that there were five cases of coronavirus in the country, on the same day a plane carrying evacuees from China arrived.
Protesters have smashed the windows of buses carrying evacuees and set fire to makeshift barricades.
But the email, sent to the Ministry of Health’s entire contact list, had actually originated from outside Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) said in a statement.
Only two Ukrainians have been infected with the coronavirus and they are aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship docked in Japan, and they've already recovered.
Disinformation surrounding the coronavirus has spread online globally and caused panic in other countries ever since the outbreak started in Wuhan, China, in December.

There was some news about mask shortages - I think it was in Japan - and people were standing in line to get them.

That's how you're going to get exposed to the virus - congregating. And people at first sign of flu symptoms, go to the hospital, risking real exposure, because that's where the virus congregates.

In Asia, populations are more dense, and in the cities people can't avoid being close to each other, so I can see the need for masks. But they aren't really necessary if you can manage to keep a distance from others, and going to the hospital just because you have signs, but not really too sick, is a risk of getting infected.

That's usually when I get sick - when I go to the hospital! I go there for other reasons, of course, but then I catch the flu for going there.

An interesting interview concerning the boat the the Diamond Princess and how this was treated and also the danger of spreading the virus.

As the battle against the novel coronavirus continues in China, neighboring Japan is suddenly a cause for international alarm, and not just because a cruise-ship quarantined there has reported hundreds of infections. What explains Japan's leap in coronavirus cases? What challenges does the Japanese government face to curb the epidemic? And what further measures should it take?

Apocalypse now or exaggerated news. Perspective is important - death or sickness might be insignificant numerically, including when compared to other illness/virus/medical conditions, and the origins and conspiracy theories around it are interesting but useless in the near future. The reactions of governments which the masses have to follow and have no control over is far more significant. Shifting the conversation away from the message, muddled or not, to the reaction of authorities which directly impacts on the masses is more meaningful and probably helpful. Whether or not its correct, it's going to happen regardless of public sentiment and will have potentially far wider reaching consequences than the numbers of deaths/infections/recoveries.

Get infected a second time seems highly possible with side effects due to antiviral medications previously used:

More Cases Of Coronavirus Reinfections Emerging Among Cured Patients In China Causing Concern
Cases of cured patients getting reinfected have emerged from Hubei and Sichuan provinces and have been documented by Chinese health authorities. To date about 72 such cases have been properly documented according t Chinese authorities.

The physician said that some of the antiviral medications used to treat the virus can have negative side effects on patients’ heart tissue, making them more susceptible to cardiac arrest.

Furthermore certain studies have showed that the coronavirus attacks the ACE2 receptors found in many organ tissues including the heart, kidneys, lungs and even testicles, making them susceptible.
[...]
John Hopkins attributes this reinfections to possible new serotypes or strains of the coronavirus emerging as a result of mutations or “recombinants”. (https://www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540143/all/Coronavirus)

Meanwhile, Italian cases jump to 117 despite lockdown in north:
Authorities said they put ten towns on lockdown in the north of the country after a cluster of cases emerged on Friday.
[...] Italian Health Minister Roberto Speranza said Italy is now seeing the same sort of cluster of cases that Germany and France have seen. [...] Despite the calls for safeguards, Italians were having a hard time finding protective face masks. A sampling of Milan pharmacies reported selling out weeks ago, as did a pharmacist in Codogno.

With 14 deaths in Iran, schools and religious seminaries are closed in the holy city of Qom:
Iran’s health ministry raised Sunday the death toll from the new virus to 8 people in the Middle Eastern country, amid concerns that clusters there, as well as in Italy and South Korea, could signal a serious new stage in its global spread.

Health ministry spokesman Kianoush Jahanpour told state TV that there were now 43 confirmed cases of the illness in Iran.
The outbreak in Iran has centered on the holy city of Qom, where officials say travellers from China brought the new coronavirus.

I would llike to add a quick update on the situation in Italy, so at this very moment there are 129 infected or presumably infected people, about 50000 people from 11 countries that have been put in quarantine where police is not allowing anyone entering or leaving the said areas and if the situation will worsen the military will intervene as well. Because of concern about the spread of the coronavirus the carnival in Venice has been cancelled, some of the schools in Lombardia and Piemonte regions, the northern part of Italy, have been closed and today have been cancelled some football matches in the said regions as well. Also it seems the government plans to descourage and suspend other big cultural, religion, social events and meetings, it is not clear yet for how long. So I live in Torino, the Piemonte region, I'm working in the hotelier field and it's not that I gave in to the panic though this whole situation makes me think on the impact it may have on the businesses and on the lives of the people who are working in these fields, I mean if the situation will get worse and they will start to put on lockdown big cities the blow to the economy of the said regions may be pretty harsh. Of course I'm trying to assume a non anticipatory state of mind since I don't see any point in worrying and letting myself be sucked in by the distractions that this coronavirus it seems is carrying with it. I'll allow myself here to add just an observation that may be wrong, that is, considering how the things are developing regarding this coronavirus business, I sense it like a test of the minds and the will of the people, it seems more like a virus of the mind that if allowed in at individual bases it may cause unpredictable consequences for the whole of society. It doesn't mean though that I don't acknowledge the fact that this virus it may be a real threat with the possibility to devolve in a real worldwide pandemic, though at the moment I'm more concerned with people's attitude towards the whole thing.

I would llike to add a quick update on the situation in Italy, so at this very moment there are 129 infected or presumably infected people, about 50000 people from 11 countries that have been put in quarantine where police is not allowing anyone entering or leaving the said areas and if the situation will worsen the military will intervene as well. Because of concern about the spread of the coronavirus the carnival in Venice has been cancelled, some of the schools in Lombardia and Piemonte regions, the northern part of Italy, have been closed and today have been cancelled some football matches in the said regions as well. Also it seems the government plans to descourage and suspend other big cultural, religion, social events and meetings, it is not clear yet for how long. So I live in Torino, the Piemonte region, I'm working in the hotelier field and it's not that I gave in to the panic though this whole situation makes me think on the impact it may have on the businesses and on the lives of the people who are working in these fields, I mean if the situation will get worse and they will start to put on lockdown big cities the blow to the economy of the said regions may be pretty harsh. Of course I'm trying to assume a non anticipatory state of mind since I don't see any point in worrying and letting myself be sucked in by the distractions that this coronavirus it seems is carrying with it. I'll allow myself here to add just an observation that may be wrong, that is, considering how the things are developing regarding this coronavirus business, I sense it like a test of the minds and the will of the people, it seems more like a virus of the mind that if allowed in at individual bases it may cause unpredictable consequences for the whole of society. It doesn't mean though that I don't acknowledge the fact that this virus it may be a real threat with the possibility to devolve in a real worldwide pandemic, though at the moment I'm more concerned with people's attitude towards the whole thing.
My daughter is in Pavia, Lombardy, studying Genetics and Molecular Biology. She told me that eight cases treated at the Policlinico San Matteo are in recovery. The atmosphere is alert but calm. Studies, even exams have been suspended for a week. I believe that is a momentary arrangement which could be extended depending on the developments. She went shopping this morning and she said that supplies were flying off the shelves. So far so good. People there take this infectious disease seriously hoping to prevent an epidemic.

Back
Top Bottom