Italy has reported its fifth death from the new coronavirus, an 84-year old man in the northern Lombardy region"

"Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has said that residents could face weeks of lockdown in an effort to sit out the virus"

Most of the cases in Italy are in Lombardy and can be traced back to a 38-year-old man whom authorities have called "patient one".

Investigators are reconstructing minute by minute the man's movements over the past few weeks, where he slept, ate, walked, in an attempt to trace everyone he could have come into contact with.

The man had not travelled to China and doctors failed to treat him with the necessary precautions. The man initially believed to have given him the virus after returning from Shanghai later tested negative.

"We still do not know who brought the coronavirus to Codogno," infectious disease expert Massimo Galli said, referring to another small town.

Yesterday, seeing several cities in Italy closed and "controlled", I remember a letter from someone from the "new era", who said that before the passage of "nibiru", "they" would try to close the borders and control people.

The real and concrete fact is that they are "closing and controlling" a huge territory and the people who live there.

We will see how everything "evolves".🤔

One very serious man here in Spain, an historian and knowledgeable man about this reality and "others" realities also was on a tv program the other day where the subject was Coronavirus. At the end of the program every participant on the program concluded their thinking about this subject and this man said that we have to be prepared to be shut in our houses for 3 weeks because we will not be able to go outside, so water and food for 3 weeks was his advice. He said no more and did not want to say more but his advice is clear, no matter what will happen. And surely he knows more but did not want to tell more information specially on tv. As I said, he is very serious man and very conscious of what is our reality and also very very informed. We know that something big will come, under what form that is another story but this Corona virus is just an aperçu. A glimpse.

WHO press conference this morning:

Report by Eunice Yoon (CNBC)

Here are a few key findings on the nature of the virus:

• No mutations have been discovered in any of the more than 100 patients whose virus samples were subjected to genome sequencing.
  • Average age is 51 years, age range primarily 30-59 years old, 70% of cases from Hubei
  • Bat is the host, and pangolin might be one of the 'intermediate host' - but research is ongoing.
  • There is risk of fecal-oral transmission, but this is not the major way of transmission in China - once again research is ongoing
  • Cluster cases observed in two provinces were mostly observed in families
  • That 'secondary infections' mostly occurred in families, not communities, shows 'effectiveness' of China's approach
  • Virus is a new pathogen that is age indifferent; public is 'universally suspectible' [sic]
  • Most early cases had association with seafood market where zoonomic transmission first occurred
  • Decline of new confirmed cases and onsets since lockdown began
Already, it's sounding like the briefing is a giant sop to Beijing; researchers around the world have warned of evidence of mutation. And the note that China's approach has been 'effective' sounds like propaganda.

I must say that I do not trust the WHO very much.

For what it's worth.

WHO press conference this morning:

Report by Eunice Yoon (CNBC)

Here are a few key findings on the nature of the virus:

I must say that I do not trust the WHO very much.

For what it's worth.

If you read general commentary online, I'm yet to find anyone that trusts WHO.

The distrust runs deep.

In fact I'd say trust in authorities is quite low in general and the main thing keeping the facade all together is that the authorities have been quite effective at turning people against each other(race against race, gender against gender, religion against religion, region against region etc)

Hi guys, this morning I've gone to the gym and I've found it closed, on the door there was a notice that said that because of the coronavirus outbreak the gym will be closed for an indefinite time. I live in northern part of Italy, another thing I've noticed as soon as I walked outside of my home was the very low traffic on the roads and the very low amount of people walking on the streets, this thing amazed to say the least. Since I've found the gym closed I decided to go to see me colleagues at the workplace, I'm working in a hotel, when I meet them they told me that from 50 reservations for today there has been cancelled over 40 of them because of the coronavirus, the meetings and various events booked for this week at the hotel have been cancelled as well. Basically becuase of the hysteria the restaurants, the bars, the hotels are almost empty and the most scary thing is that if this situation will continue for a couple of weeks the following businesses may opt for closure in order to not suffer huge losses and the people may risk to be left without work. Just our hotel till this morning lost more than € 100k because of the cancelled events and reservations for this week. It seems that the situation here is going out of control little by little. Don't want to sound too hysterical here but I find the whole thing a little bit worrying. This is an example I think what the panic and the hysteria can do to people's minds. Though I do hope that in the next couple of days the situation will change for the better.

Hi guys, this morning I've gone to the gym and I've found it closed, on the door there was a notice that said that because of the coronavirus outbreak the gym will be closed for an indefinite time. I live in northern part of Italy, another thing I've noticed as soon as I walked outside of my home was the very low traffic on the roads and the very low amount of people walking on the streets, this thing amazed to say the least. Since I've found the gym closed I decided to go to see me colleagues at the workplace, I'm working in a hotel, when I meet them they told me that from 50 reservations for today there has been cancelled over 40 of them because of the coronavirus, the meetings and various events booked for this week at the hotel have been cancelled as well. Basically becuase of the hysteria the restaurants, the bars, the hotels are almost empty and the most scary thing is that if this situation will continue for a couple of weeks the following businesses may opt for closure in order to not suffer huge losses and the people may risk to be left without work. Just our hotel till this morning lost more than € 100k because of the cancelled events and reservations for this week. It seems that the situation here is going out of control little by little. Don't want to sound too hysterical here but I find the whole thing a little bit worrying. This is an example I think what the panic and the hysteria can do to people's minds. Though I do hope that in the next couple of days the situation will change for the better.
My daughter, told me that the Campus Residence is like in Twilight Zone. Some left for their homes or they stay in their rooms. But they have two hot lines, organized. Apparently all her professors are in a task team of sorts but are not panicked at all. They keep telling the students to be smart about it and follow the prevention procedures.
But I believe it is really bad in the hospitality industry. I hope that the owners will not panic about the losses and will get proactive perhaps assisting peoples needs at least keeping the restaurant open. Maybe people will need to order food. Just saying. As far as the gym is concerned, it is actually good it is temporarily closed.

My daughter, told me that the Campus Residence is like in Twilight Zone. Some left for their homes or they stay in their rooms. But they have two hot lines, organized. Apparently all her professors are in a task team of sorts but are not panicked at all. They keep telling the students to be smart about it and follow the prevention procedures.
But I believe it is really bad in the hospitality industry. I hope that the owners will not panic about the losses and will get proactive perhaps assisting peoples needs at least keeping the restaurant open. Maybe people will need to order food. Just saying. As far as the gym is concerned, it is actually good it is temporarily closed.
Yes, importantly right now is to keep calm and not let the panic to spread around in order to avoid huge economic losses. Will see how the situation will unfold in the next couple of days/weeks.

Hello Andrian , Hope you and your family will be ok,
I think this is a difficult situation, since the hysteria is getting every where, in Costa Rica I haven´t heard any case yet, but I heard that they Latinamerica´s goverments are waiting in any time a case to follow the "protocol", we need wait and see , what will really going to happen.

We asked the Cs about this in a recent session:

(Joe) Give us a percentage of the coronavirus becoming a REAL pandemic in the sense of global and LOTS of people dying.

A: Low.

Q: (Joe) That's what I thought. It's something else.

(L) But that doesn't mean that there's not another one waiting in the wings that's really serious.

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) It's just a precursor to the plague.

(L) It's just getting us warmed up.

(Andromeda) It's the movie trailer! [laughter]

Then we returned to it later:

Q: (L) Okay, next topic? Is the new coronavirus:
A) an American or Chinese-engineered virus, like an ethnic-specific weapon
B) from outer space
C) just a natural progression of viral evolution and/or mutation

(Andromeda) Or:
D) a combination because of this vaccine that got out of control and it mutated on its own

A: D

Q: (L) So they were messing around making vaccines, and something got loose...

(Artemis) IT GOT OUT! [laughter]

(Gaby) It's like the start of a bad movie.

(Andromeda) And then once it got out, it mutated.

(L) And there ya go.

(Niall) Does that then explain the Chinese response to it?

Q: (Joe) They're worried about it, but it's not gonna go anywhere.

(L) They're worried that it could further mutate and cause a real pandemic, but the odds are low.

So the Chinese goofed up, and then began locking people down out of an abundance of caution, but not because they've 'unleashed the plague'.

I suspect - and I think the Cs have said as much elsewhere - that many outbreaks in recent decades have been caused by 'experts' fiddling with viruses and vaccines they really know next-to-nothing about...

It's as if the whole international economy of vaccines, bio-labs and the WHO is attempting to gear itself up in anticipation of 'the Big One', to prevent or mitigate another civilization-ending Black Death, but God help them, they won't be able to stop what's coming.

Last edited:
Over the years, I have observed that once an answer from the "C's" becomes public, and enters our concious thought processes, reality tends to start mirroring the Truth, sometime very quickly.
Experimental vaccines are injected into live animals.
If those animals survive the experiment, they are not used again.
Their bodies will react differently, and the outcomes of the experiments will not be reliable.
What if this is how it happened:

[...]"And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.
Instead of properly disposing of infected animals by cremation, as the law requires, they sell them on the side to make a little extra cash. Or, in some cases, a lot of extra cash. One Beijing researcher, now in jail, made a million dollars selling his monkeys and rats on the live animal market, where they eventually wound up in someone’s stomach."

[...]The virus may have been carried out of the lab by an infected worker or crossed over into humans when they unknowingly dined on a lab animal. Whatever the vector, Beijing authorities are now clearly scrambling to correct the serious problems with the way their labs handle deadly pathogens.

Back
Top Bottom