"Here in Washington State things are about the same, although the governor extended the stay at home order until May 4th. I’m still working ..apparently working at a car dealership is essential"

I wondered about that. I pass a lot of car dealerships on my way to work, and was thinking this might be a really good time to properly test drive a few cars while the salesmen are not too busy. I sold my 2011 Yukon eight months ago after it behaved pitifully in the snow we had in Feb 2019 and I can't decide what to replace it with. Not too keen on replacing it with something brand new, since everything new is equipped with all that tracker-jacker technology, i.e., OnStar, etc.

Something more on the topic of this thread, I've been asking everyone I know all over this country and in other countries if anyone they know has come down with the coronavirus. So far, zilch! My brother's work team was all trapped in Italy during the worst of the "outbreak" there, but not one person came down with it. Is there a pandemic?

I keep thinking of Defoe's "Diary of a Plague Year" and how one of the men he talked about decided to isolate himself and his family only after he saw dead bodies in the street. If it weren't for the media, you'd never know a pandemic was happening. The trails near my house are just as busy with people walking, although they're not as friendly as they used to be.

"He is evil, who the hell is he anyone nothing more than a computer programmer"

Bill Gates is no programmer. He was the idea man and had the cash (wonder where he got it, same place as Zuckerburg and the Google guys?) to trick IBM out of Windows and market it to the masses. When I worked at Microsoft and a project was not as close to completion as he wanted it to be, it was a standing joke that he would threaten to do the coding himself and everyone else would have to find a way to pick up the pieces. Definitely a case of the lights are on but nobody's home, though.

FYI, if interested, I posted on the NEW AGE COINTELPRO forum, a light survey of channelings on the coronavirus topic from seven current channelers. If anyone has more, feel free to add to it. I was curious about what others were putting out to followers.

Neat! That was useful.

-A condensed bunch of different perspectives from allsorts, like reading through a bunch of Amazon product reviews, nuts and experts in varying degrees, but who all taken together provide an averaged notion of what the real deal is. You can't see the whole elephant with three blind guys, but if you get fifty blind guys, well, it's a different story.

It also makes me appreciate the forensic approach Laura decided to cultivate.

"Here in Washington State things are about the same, although the governor extended the stay at home order until May 4th. I’m still working ..apparently working at a car dealership is essential"

I wondered about that. I pass a lot of car dealerships on my way to work, and was thinking this might be a really good time to properly test drive a few cars while the salesmen are not too busy. I sold my 2011 Yukon eight months ago after it behaved pitifully in the snow we had in Feb 2019 and I can't decide what to replace it with. Not too keen on replacing it with something brand new, since everything new is equipped with all that tracker-jacker technology, i.e., OnStar, etc.

Something more on the topic of this thread, I've been asking everyone I know all over this country and in other countries if anyone they know has come down with the coronavirus. So far, zilch! My brother's work team was all trapped in Italy during the worst of the "outbreak" there, but not one person came down with it. Is there a pandemic?

I keep thinking of Defoe's "Diary of a Plague Year" and how one of the men he talked about decided to isolate himself and his family only after he saw dead bodies in the street. If it weren't for the media, you'd never know a pandemic was happening. The trails near my house are just as busy with people walking, although they're not as friendly as they used to be.
Well here in Washington....car sales is considered non essential ...but car repair is, go figure. So the sales department is closed, only parts and service is open at this time ..for now anyway😊

As understood, vaccinations will not protect the host from mutations. That is merely a psychopaths wet dream and a profit scheme.

So, once the vaccine is available, people will feel protected and the mixing will continue. The only way to protect or stop it is a continued no mixing policy. This would in turn put a huge clamp on psychopathic wet dreams.

We seem to be at the mercy of psychopathic wet dreams.
The thing that most worries me about Coronavirus vaccines is the possibility that being vaccinated can cause an extreme immune response, or cytokine storm. This is likely to occur when the vaccinated person is re-exposed to a mutation of the Coronavirus. It will cause a person to literally drop dead.

This will not occur immediately after vaccination, so there will be no correlation in the minds of the public, between the two events. Most people still believe that vaccines are: safe, effective, and necessary. They literally have no idea! Part of this medical martial law thing will be to force vaccines on people regardless of the consequences.

It is my opinion that this is to 'cull the herd' of people who can stand up to evil.

The flu that keeps on giving!
The simplest things are the hardest to remember. Yet they are so simple and a second later we have forgotten.
The earth may have been declared flat yesterday but a virus causes a mutation. Maybe they were good all along, maybe without big vax??? Hypothesising here, my great grand-mother blew 106 candles? Maybe we should live to 149? Progres$, right, medical breakthroughs, and etc. Vaccines have caused very 'observable' problems to a lot of people in my paternal family, like nightmares.... Pretty obvious that certain genetic types are more scaled down through these processes. We've been manipulated since birth, and as the prescribed conditioning does not seem to heed expected results. The second set of this farce should prove interesting. Time for the exposure to come to fruition.

I think someone from Redpill sent him Political Ponerology hopefully he read it.
I asked JBP in person if he had read PP - he said that around 6 people have sent him a copy of that book. But he hadn't read it. This was a couple years ago. Hopefully by now.

David Icke in his recent London Real interview stated that he had gotten quite sick late last year with something akin to the flu.

I tried to share this on FB but it's banned/blocked (you can't even send it via private FB messenger). Violates their community standards:

Well let's hope JBP read Lobaczewski's Political Ponerology book while rehabilitating - he said at one point he received at least 6 copies of the book.
EDIT: Just saw this post. Yes can confirm. He dodged my question regarding his thoughts on a pathocracy and psychopaths entrenched into political systems - I got the feeling that he knew or suspected more than he was willing to divulge publicly..

Last edited:
I also noticed that many people are still delusional in thinking - this will soon blow over and we will get our old lives back. In fact some psychologist said this is like loosing loved one - everyone has to go through all stages of grief- I see lots of people still stuck in denial phase.
As for me - i was in full mode anger phase today.

I don't think anybody is going to get their old lives back. I feel like saying to people: "Remember those freedoms you used to have? Well, they're gone forever now! And you're never going to get them back!" Is this what it takes to wake people up?

As far as I can see, there are people who would rather die than face any truth or reality. I'm not sure what to make of that.

Commenting on post many pages back:
Here's another good one for you number crunchers - model vs. reality:

It predicts OVERWHELMED hospitals in the next 2 weeks! Now we have actual s [...]" #covid19
Thread by @justin_hart: "Y'all have seen my rants against the Murray #COVID19 model.

As has been recognized so many times before, these critters have no creativity - they just keep rolling out the same manipulations over and over! Have we forgotten the infamous IPCC hockey stick graph showing world temperatures shooting up dramatically during the 20th century era of human carbon dioxide emissions:
Michael Mann "Hockey Stick" Update: Now Definitively Established To Be Fraud
August 26, 2019/ Francis Menton
The Michael Mann “Hockey Stick” is suddenly back in the news. It’s been so long since we have heard from it, do you even remember what it is?

Yeah? Why exactly? What could it be? I thought kidneys first
Because the heart is the pump and if it's not working efficiently, it could cause fluid back up. Then, there's gravity working on the body which will cause fluid to pool in the lower limbs when standing..... But, all things are connected, so if a doctor did tests (often blood tests) he or she can get good information about the health of other systems in the body as well. Ideally, a medical person needs to collect as much data as possible before doing their differential diagnosis.

My brother has gone full retard, telling me not to see my parents if I care about them. It's a free will universe, so it's up to my parents, not my brother.

I should've explained earlier my parameters for visiting with people. If there are police that threaten me with jail or fines, then I wouldn't visit. If the only consequence is community disapproval but no jail or fine, then I visit despite community disapproval.

Thanks everyone for all the updates and info. It's hard to find something to contribute that hasn't been covered by others already
:umm:
James Corbet has a good new article that I haven't seen posted yet. He discusses how any questioningof this plandemic is being censored, and may eventually become a crime:

Back
Top Bottom