Brief video of Dr. Anthony Fauci (who has been in government for a LONG time) in 2017 saying Trump Will Be Challenged By a "Surprise Global Disease Outbreak." If anyone can debunk this somehow, please let us know.

It's such a surprising statement that I couldn't help but wonder if this is a case of foreknowledge and hubris, especially because Fauci was saying on TV in January that the coronavirus outbreak in China was not something Americans needed to be concerned about "at this time."

I’m still working ..apparently working at a car dealership is essential"
A recent walk I took with my senior friend was in the local metro gardens and there was a crew of men installing an irrigation system. I was glad they hadn't been "furloughed" because of madvirus, and were working, drawing a paycheck and not applying for unemployment. But then, that's me. Yesterday, another visitor to the gardens didn't see it that way at all and wrote a letter to the editor of the Columbus Dispatch. This person was all worked up that these fellows were working and was questioning how their job is "essential". The person had even accessed the metro park website for an explanation as to why the work was still continuing in view of the governor's order (should have read the 12-page governor's covid manifesto). So, the conclusion was "essential" was in the eye of the beholder (sarcasm). Oh, those petty tyrants/nazis so eager to pounce on any opportunity to catch out the violators of official rules!

PBS recently aired the Garth Brooks Gershwin award presentation and I had missed the opening song and so brought it up online to watch. One thing led to another and I came across a youtube performance of a singer I was unfamiliar with, but was in concert with Emmylou Harris whom I'm very familiar with. I think this song is perfect for this moment in time - enjoy:

In between the Great Comet of 1843 (C/1843 D1) and the Great Comet of 1882 (C/1882 R1) was the Great Comet of 1861 (C/1861 J1). It appeared during the same month as the largest volcanic eruption ever recorded in Africa (Dubbi, in Eritrea). The following winter (1861-1862) was a hummdinger on the US West Coast: California's wettest ever winter and Arctic conditions in Oregon/Washington state

In 1861, serfdom was abolished in Russia:

The Emancipation Reform of 1861 in Russia, also known as the Emancipation Edict of Russia, (Russian: Крестьянская реформа 1861 года, romanized: Krestyanskaya reforma 1861 goda – "peasants' reform of 1861") was the first and most important of the liberal reforms passed during the reign (1855–1881) of Emperor Alexander II of Russia. The reform effectively abolished serfdom throughout the Russian Empire.

The 1861 Emancipation Manifesto proclaimed the emancipation of the serfs on private estates and of the domestic (household) serfs. By this edict more than 23 million people received their liberty.[1] Serfs gained the full rights of free citizens, including rights to marry without having to gain consent, to own property and to own a business. The Manifesto prescribed that peasants would be able to buy the land from the landlords.

Catched it up !

First, want to say a good thing which happened friday evening : End of the afternoon, i brought back my mother who made her shopping in the town were I live, to where she lives (village at 15km). She's 77, in good health, taking much care of what she eats and following almost all my advises regarding extra topics (like the 1kg of VitC she daily take, colloidal silver, make more food storage in case of, ...). We prepared the evening lunch and I informed her about the latest information. I almost hide her nothing, not that she understands all, but she trusts me and she has a very good intuitions on things or people and without any specific knowledge she basically can feel if it's good or if it's bad. She's aware of the "rules set in belgium" and when we met we did not kiss, i talked a lot about this subject during all the time I was with her, gave a lot of examples and practical cases I learned mainly here. We ate one on one and discussed (not the 1,5 to 2m safe distance :scared:), and, the thing that really made me happy, is when I left, without thinking about, nor her nor me, we kissed ( :hug2: ) as we always (used to) do. It's just after that we noticed it and we laughed about, and I got a big smile during half of the way back ==> 😃

And difficult to explain, but I felt that something was removed, at least on my side. I'll ask her next time if she also felt that something "annoying" was removed ? Whathever, i was really happy of this and wanted to share it.

I don't know how meme sites work, (the couple of big ones I tried to sign up with rejected me out of hand. Apparently my information is not valid or my browser is buggy, and they seemed to really, REALLY want me to link via Facebook instead of the old fashioned way, which I wasn't eager about.) In any case, this bit of prose seemed like the kind of thing which should probably be floating out there, you know, going 'viral'? Most memes aren't that funny or insightful and after reading a few of them, I feel like I've eaten too many potato chips, so maybe something with substance like this won't fit in. -Nor do I even know if this qualifies as a meme, but it's a graphic and it's linkable and I know I'd probably read it with interest.
That's the trick, you post it on FB, you well set it as "public", censoreship comes around and render your post invisible and it's done. You think you posted an information to your 500 contacts but in fact you are the lone to see it. Censorship 2.0

Same, was wondering what are his thoughts about the situation and how he will act, especially that Canada have rather strict measures. I hope he is digesting the book he received :) thanks to people who sended it to him!
I also offered PP to a belgian author, the one behind dedefensa.org, not sure he read it already, I think that not because he would have probably used some terms used by the author, like "pathocracy" in his texts, but haven't seen yet any of the terms of the book in his writings. Will drop him an email soon ton enquire about.

This morning she again pointed out this to me, that I shouldn't emphasize so emotionally the illogical and irrational things I find in the media. I'm ashamed to admit, but this time I got really angry at her, saying things like "Am I not allowed to criticize things even in my own home?!" I then, out of control, stormed out the door for a walk. Luckily, we had a more calm talk later, and things are back to "normal". So far the kids are doing great with all this, from what I can tell.

But I made took a serious mental note to myself about this; even if the "universe is at stake" you have to try to remain calm and not cause unnecessary drama! This absurd situation seems to bring all sorts of things to the fore, and with skill we can hopefully learn from them.
Jesus also became very angry. Being comprehensive and globally gentle doesn't mean never being angry nor shouting, sometimes, an information will enter in someone's mind only if you shout it - at least this is how i see it.

The recent article posted regarding Sweden is a real BOMB ! Already posted it on the regional forum and avoided to further give my thoughts this time, just added that I wonder if some here on the forum will understand all the consequences of what this information means, and the fact that it's an european country and not (the since-10-years blamed) Russia should perform a nice hit in people's heads.

In NZ, at the PM's daily update, she released one of the models they had been working on. She informed us that according to that model, we should be up to 4000 cases by today. Instead we are at 1000, of whom 130 have recovered and 15 are in hospital, 3 in ICU, 1 death (from the flu). She then proceeded to tell us that was because her government had "gone early, gone hard" into level 4 lock-down, and thanks to our great obedience we were whipping this virus. So, keep being obedient and we will continue to beat this thing. The possibility that the reason we were at 1000 cases instead of 4000 might have been because the model was rubbish, didn't come up. Strange that. Al least she has stopped saying that 28,000 Kiwis are going to die if we don't obey the lock-down. Obviously realises that lie is a step too far, even to the mesmerised.

It is all strangely seductive. It would be so easy to just ease into the illusion and get right behind it. It all sounds so plausible when the spinmasters are talking. No wonder so many people have the damn mind virus

Wow.... how strange these hospitals void of sick people... that reminds me a strange story written by Stephen King, something about 2 realities, like for example in another reality you have the hospital full of people dying but in this one nothing just nurses that eat chocolate in France. The story by S.King was about an airplane that suddenly enters another reality.

Very very strange. A feeling that something is very weird.

In Spain it seems that we will have State of Urgency till the middle of May. For now. But I just read that Canarias with 6 others provinces is starting the beginning of the end of the Pandemia. Also that they are studying the possibility of permitting kids to walk outside at certain hours in the future. What is this future? No idea or maybe too much ideas and I prefer to be in this present and relax a little, it is Saturday after that.

Thanks Pierre for your description in this strange hospital. You also Obi, very strange.

If they let children out, at least 1 parent should be allowed to go outside.
Because what idiot leaves his children alone.
I'm not even a parent, and when I see how many parents here let their kids play in the playground unsupervised, I think how stupid you can be, with a world full of pedophiles and other scum.

I hope that's not their plan, to kidnap a lot of kids, to be abused by pedophiles.
Watch out for that.
I learned a while ago that sometimes you are not paranoid enough.
Paranoid has taken on a completely different meaning in this life, if you ask me.

A friend of mine in Barcelona is adamant this is super serious as he knows people (one that he claims was young and healthy) who have been hospitalized due to covid19. I asked him if he supported mandatory vaccination and after dodging the question he admitted: "It's like trying to help a wild animal the animal doesn't know it's being helped. When someone goes and helps an animal that was caught in a bear trap, is it bad?". The arrogance and condescension of some people!

Gates suggests no mass gatherings at all, until the population is "widely vaccinated."

So basically - no protesting allowed anymore globally. Until you get the vaccine.
And then you might find that you've lost the desire to protest...

I’ll start by drawing attention to/reminder concerning the deeper symbolism of why CORONA (Covid)-19?

I randomly got onto watching raven/crow videos last night as I've always had an affinity for these birds and they mentioned the family name CORVID.
Amazingly intelligent 2D creatures.

In between the Great Comet of 1843 (C/1843 D1) and the Great Comet of 1882 (C/1882 R1) was the Great Comet of 1861 (C/1861 J1). It appeared during the same month as the largest volcanic eruption ever recorded in Africa (Dubbi, in Eritrea). The following winter (1861-1862) was a hummdinger on the US West Coast: California's wettest ever winter and Arctic conditions in Oregon/Washington state.

The US Civil War began in 1861, as did the Dungan Revolt in China, which left over 20 million dead in a decade-long inter-ethnic and religious war. There was also a major earthquake and tsunami off the Indian Ocean coast of Sumatra in 1861; the next most powerful and devastating of which would be the 2004 disaster at the same location.

According to censuses in Europe, populations there declined in numbers in the early 1860s, the first such declines since the early 1700s, suggesting that excess deaths from concurrent cholera and plague outbreaks overlapped with the above events.

Connecting this with the comets is a big stretch, but I thought about what happened during the second half of the 19th century generally. There was the spiritist/spiritualist movement taking off, and reading Allan Kardec's "The Spirits Book", Stainton Moses' "Spirit Teachings" and others, I was surprised to find that these people sincerely believed that these new doctrines will eventually be adopted by the masses and bring about an era of spiritual truth. And they had good reasons, because this movement was not primarily about curious phenomena, but formulated a very sophisticated philosophy. It was coherent, well thought through and updated religion from the childish and superstitious era to something that could be reconciled with science and reason. These people were certain that it will destroy materialism, because it speaks to human reason as well as human intuition for truth, as opposed to the contradictory materialism which only leads to selfishness and destruction. Plus, many upper classers and learned people subscribed to this new doctrine, it was a force to be reckogned with, contrary to what we are told today (that it was just a bunch of superstitious excentrics). Spiritism was not as truthful and nuanced as what we have discovered here since, but as far as creeds and philosophies go, it was pretty darn good!

But we know how the story went: Darwin, Huxley, Marx, Freud and the rest of the 19th century gang of pathologicals won out, and won out big time! This must have been reflected as a "Cosmic battle" somehow. Needless to say, without these poisonous thinkers, there would have been no communism, no fascism etc., the consequences of this 19th century battle could hardly be overstated.

Again, big stretch, just some thoughts.

This video is from year ago, and when it comes to things like that it is best to be careful because there are data mining operations going on and you do not know who are the people behind masks.
Thanks. Im aware of all implications and thats why I said Im gonna use 6 eyes to observe this further. I wont be duped again. I posted it because it seemed genuine. I will keep us all updated regarding what I see here.

Agron said:
Theres also the STOP movement in Serbia and I heard they are organizing citizen militias

This is exactly how police states work. The people themselves self-censor, self-limit, and attack or turn in violators. Amazing.
As far as I can see it police state as they have imagined it can work only if they go through with 5G and implement it while were not looking and are quarantined. Since the PTBs still cant spy on everything theyre having some issues with their 100%control of society.

I like your article, but the Powers That Be are already turning against Germany. In the same day I saw three attacks in the media - against Germany, Russia and Sweden. The are all hiding the real numbers and not doing enough to protect their people, the media says. I am sure the pressure will increase in the following days.

Yeah, sadly here's this from Sweden 'Swedish media reported on Saturday that the country’s government is seeking extraordinary powers to bypass Parliament and fulfill a lockdown or impose stricter restrictions on public life to tackle Covid 19. The move comes as the newspaper Dagens Nyhete cited Prime Minister Stefan Lofven as saying that Sweden may face "thousands" of coronavirus deaths, and that the COVID-19 crisis will likely persist for months.'
I think no state will really be able to stand up to the powerful PTB...

Yeah, sadly here's this from Sweden 'Swedish media reported on Saturday that the country’s government is seeking extraordinary powers to bypass Parliament and fulfill a lockdown or impose stricter restrictions on public life to tackle Covid 19. The move comes as the newspaper Dagens Nyhete cited Prime Minister Stefan Lofven as saying that Sweden may face "thousands" of coronavirus deaths, and that the COVID-19 crisis will likely persist for months.'
I think no state will really be able to stand up to the powerful PTB...
This is, unfortunately, not surprising.

I can almost hear the words: "Fall in line, or else".

I got this video on my FB page from Roch Sauquere. He says: "Watch this video through but pay particular attention between min. 2.45 et 2.49 (the only patient with ventilator is a training mannequin :huh:)

What do we know about "Global Research" / Peter Koenig ?
It says this article was posted three weeks ago and he's hitting all the nails on the head !

Seriously though, what do we know about this site / writer ?

If the date on the article is correct, he was talking about
-fort deterick
-mandatory vaccines
-bill gates id2020

Before even we had the information.

Back
Top Bottom