I was looking at the updated numbers today and wondered about the case fatality rate. They don't publish this number, so I did the calculations:

Case fatality rate in %

USA​
2.70​
---- padding ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Spain
Italy
Germany
France
China​
4.08​
Iran​
6.19​
UK
Turkey​
2.09​
Switzerland​
3.25​
Belgium
Netherlands
Canada
Austria
Portugal​
2.58​
Brazil​
4.60​
S. Korea
Israel
Sweden​
5.79​
Australia
Norway
Russia
Czech Republic
Chile
Denmark​
3.95​
Poland​
2.19​
Iceland
Egypt​
6.64​
New Zealand
Morocco​
6.88​
Iraq​
6.38​
Hungary​
4.40​
Bulgaria​
3.45​
Belarus
Palestine

I used colours for above 7% and below 2%.
New Zealand, Latvia, Kuwait, Slovakia, Palestine, Kyrgyzstan and some others have 1 death each.

The differences between countries are really weird. It's all over the place. How does France have 6 times higher mortality than Germany? How are they doing these tests? How are they counting the deaths? Seems to me like some countries must be rigging the stats way more than others.

Sweden and Belarus are without quarantine. Sweden's CFR is pretty high, but well below France, UK, Spain, Italy or Netherlands. Belarus is doing just fine.

This really makes you wonder just how accurate any of the numbers are. Remember that aside from rigging, there's always plenty of incompetence involved.

He really got stuck in the wrong country when this hit. He also says that his feet and legs got swollen up. Any ideas about this?

Hi Revolucionar. I enjoyed reading your post. Keep them coming.

Ive highlighted the above because I think in the end we are all in the same boat, irrespective of what country we live in. Nowhere is going to be 'safe' as the real is going to be/is being replaced by a form of imposed virtual reality that they think will replace geography (remember what the Bush regime stated when all this truly kicked off after 9/11 - to paraphrase, 'Watch us! We're going to make our own reality and the rest of you are just going to be playing catch up... and by the time you do, we will have moved on', etc').

Whenever I feel any anxiety brewing, I remember the C's words - its not WHERE you are but WHO you are that matters. Truly independently minded humans are the sub-text target - and we're everywhere. And that's a comforting thought, don't you think?;-)

Hi Revolucionar. I enjoyed reading your post. Keep them coming.

Ive highlighted the above because I think in the end we are all in the same boat, irrespective of what country we live in. Nowhere is going to be 'safe' as the real is going to be/is being replaced by a form of imposed virtual reality that they think will replace geography (remember what the Bush regime stated when all this truly kicked off after 9/11 - to paraphrase, 'Watch us! We're going to make our own reality and the rest of you are just going to be playing catch up... and by the time you do, we will have moved on', etc').

Whenever I feel any anxiety brewing, I remember the C's words - its not WHERE you are but WHO you are that matters. Truly independently minded humans are the sub-text target - and we're everywhere. And that's a comforting thought, don't you think?;-)
Absolutely agreed. I just meant that Switzerland seems to be the worst off in terms of the fascist lockdown at the moment, at least as far as I can tell from all the reports here and elsewhere on the internet.

I don't get many chances to write here during each day and there are so many posts I'd like to quote, so I'll just say great job everyone and keep the faith.

I took my wife and 10-month-old son to a local lake park. It's a few kilometers away so we took the car. Haven't seen any cops, but we were still within our town limits. I don't kbow if there's a checkpoint coming into Zagreb, though, and I'm supposed to go buy some gardening tools and supplies asap. We have ban on leaving the bounds of our official place of residence but can apply for a pass. And we can only do that through an online government service called E-Citizens which is basically an Orwellian tool of surveillance that I never intended to sign up for and will not do now either. Don't know if I should just chance and go out of bounds (it feels like the Truman Show or The Village).
Anyway, we got to the lake and it was a beautiful spring day. We walked around the lake for an hour or so and saw like 50 people doing the same despite signs that it's closed and police tape that was mostly lying on the ground ripped up by someone. I did one in myself. Besides the walk and sunshine, seeing people who didn't care about the guidelines and bans made me feel much better about the whole situation.

I also talked to my brother who is in Switzerland and he's just disgusted by the level of compliance exhibited by the Swiss. He can't talk to anyone about any of this. People literally just turn their heads. He also says that they've been blocking his internet for using duckduckgo. He's not very tech savvy so I don't really know about that. He says that they keep tightening the rules and he's now allowed to go out twice a week. They have lines drawn on the sidewalks telling you were to go. Apparently you can go to prison if you disobey. Scary shit. He really got stuck in the wrong country when this hit. He also says that his feet and legs got swollen up. Any ideas about this?
I am sorry for your brother. He feels lonely and I can understand so his fear and the look on everything, his negativity. His swollen legs it is maybe because he does not move enough. Very difficult to be in the flesh of others but just understand that everyone is unique and we need to deal, alone, with all of this. I mean by that that when myself feel that I regret to be here in Spain and start to be mad with myself suddenly I stop. I can do nothing at all with this. So I stop.

I try to put in practice what I was trying to say to my inmates in the prison in my book club. You can see your experience as a mountain, be obsessed by things that make you feel anguish and panic or you can take a book and try to relax.

Here people don't talk to others so when I go outside with the dogs I say to everyone I meet on the street (even when I don't have the dogs) a good morning or good afternoon. Sometimes they answer sometimes they turn their head, sometimes they smile. I smile. Now to smile is a revolutionary act! Nobody will stop me to smile and see people and say hello.

Be disgusted by the attitude of others can be negative for us. I pass. We can see how people is without putting emotion. Like reading a book about Nazis. Without feeling anger of sadness, just reading like an investigator or detective. It is a way to survived this atrocious situation.

4 pages behind, not sure if this was posted.

• Two highly respected French doctors discussed on live television how a new COVID-19 vaccine under development should be first tested in Africa, "where there are no masks, no treatment, nor intensive care."
  • One of them, Jean-Paul Mira, even compared Africans to prostitutes who were the focus of past AIDS studies. "We tried things on prostitutes because they are highly exposed and do not protect themselves," he said.
  • Several African soccer stars who played in Europe, including the former Chelsea star Didier Drogba and the former Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o, tweeted their outrage at the two medics' remarks.
between two top French doctors on live TV left viewers horrified when they proposed that Africa should become a giant laboratory for coronavirus vaccine testing because the continent lacked the resources to defend against COVID-19.

In the segment broadcast on the French TV channel LCI, Jean-Paul Mira and Camille Locht raised the idea of testing new vaccines on impoverished African populations.

Mira is head of the intensive-care department at the Cochin Hospital in Paris, while Locht is the research director at the French National Institute of Health and Medical Research, known as Inserm.

"If I can be provocative," Mira said, "shouldn't we do this study in Africa where there are no masks, no treatment, no intensive care? A bit like we did in some studies on AIDS. We tried things on prostitutes because they are highly exposed and do not protect themselves."

In Spain they want to force quarantine on asymptomatic people. They want to put them in special places, so they can be sure that they are not going to spread the virus. How are they going to test them? Or is it a cover-up for imprisoning people that don't go with their agenda. Day by day, it starts looking scary

Notice how the death rate in Northern Italy was unusually low all Winter. It's almost as if they were saving it for this.

You should give this guy a discount or something.

The model is called "We're making this shit up as we go." It's very popular in the elite circles.

Preparations consist mostly of trying to figure out which lies you'll see through immediately and which ones might fool you, or at least most people, at least long enough for this whole scam to work.

I feel like some cartoonists should get on this...

Wow, wait a minute. I think you might be onto a good idea here, Joan! Maybe this is exactly what people should be doing! It's a well known reference, and the message basically is "this system is full of shit and lies, and we're sick of it", which is kind of the message we want to pass on. So it might be a good idea for people to actually do it. It might have all sorts of small but positive effects!

Right! As far as I know, Gates was mostly a thief when it came to innovative ideas.
Let me expand on my previous idea. I would make a glass container from some strong, unbreakable glass, put Gates in it, fill it with amber or something, and seal it. Then I would write "This is what we do with traitors" on it and shoot it into space.
Maybe we should petition governments to do it, even if just for the fun of it.

You must be living in a terrible place. Kids play outside here without supervision every day. It was always the normal thing to do and still is in many places. I would hope most places.

I'm surprised you've never heard of Global Research. IMO it has been one of the top news websites for a long time. I used to read their articles as far back as 2008 or so. And the name Peter Koenig certainly rings a bell, though I remember mainly Michael Chossudovsky. AFAIK these guys are good.

They didn't let it loose. As the Cs said, it escaped accidentally, and they're desperately trying to get rid of it because of its potential positive effects.

One good thing about this 'everybody wearing a mask thing' is that face recognition software is blind.

Definitely! Be sure to wear that mask.

From your post MI:

They didn't let it loose. As the Cs said, it escaped accidentally, and they're desperately trying to get rid of it because of its potential positive effects.

EXPOSURE
to the virus as been going on for more then 2 years, do the know this. They closed fort Derick last June, probably realised then that the virus as escaped. Trying to stop it now to minimaze it propagation seem, for me, to late. If for the last 2 years the virus went unnoticed for maybe 2 flu seasons, imagine how many were exposed to it. Most may not have noticed it, they had no syptom or mild one. Maybe it is it mutation that caused it to be more letal and this is what made them realise that it has escaped.

I don't know what will be the potential positive effects of the virus but looking at their incridible attempt to stop it from spreading, they probably see it as life treetening for their races. Wonder if lizard have nightmare.

I have just had a sad discussion with a friend who is an emergency department doctor in New Zealand. Today he saw a 79 year old lady who lived at home with her husband. She had a fall at home and broke her wrist. This happened TEN days ago but due to the coronavius warnings, she thought it best to stay home and not overload the hospitals or risk catching the infection. It was only when her Son (who happened to be breaking quarantine) visited to check on his elderly parents and noticed the significant injury that she was then brought in to hospital.

My friend was amazed because it was quite a displaced fracture and was noticeably moving around and was quite unstable and she was obviously a very stoic lady and a member of the "old school" who had simply been bearing the pain. He then corrected the fracture alignment and sent her home with a cast and pain relied. Often these fractures aren't operated on, especially in the elderly. Even if she did require an operation he said she wouldn't be getting one anyway because the hospital has stopped surgically managing these distal forearm fractures currently because of the coronavirus "crisis".

He said he felt very sorry for the old lady and acknowledged that there must be plenty of other unwell people needlessly suffering at home due to the current mainstream advice. He has noted that during the quarantine the emergency department has been the most quiet it has ever been and has found his workload markedly decreased.

Sky news reports that illegal drugs in the UK are going up in price and are harder to obtain and that just made me think that the consequences of serious addicts - not necessarily the 'party' or 'casual' users mentioned in the article - unable to get their fix or having to pay more than they usually do could lead them to become pretty disruptive the longer this goes on. It's just another one of those knock on effects one may not normally consider:

An obvious IMO deliberate knock on effect at least to me it is, as I mentioned this way back in the thread. It Won't be a pretty site. God help them. They will be hauled of the streets. My brother was an addict for years died of an over dose few years ago. I'm glad he checked out now, doesn't have to go through this madness.

I am sorry for your brother. He feels lonely and I can understand so his fear and the look on everything, his negativity. His swollen legs it is maybe because he does not move enough. Very difficult to be in the flesh of others but just understand that everyone is unique and we need to deal, alone, with all of this. I mean by that that when myself feel that I regret to be here in Spain and start to be mad with myself suddenly I stop. I can do nothing at all with this. So I stop.

I try to put in practice what I was trying to say to my inmates in the prison in my book club. You can see your experience as a mountain, be obsessed by things that make you feel anguish and panic or you can take a book and try to relax.

Here people don't talk to others so when I go outside with the dogs I say to everyone I meet on the street (even when I don't have the dogs) a good morning or good afternoon. Sometimes they answer sometimes they turn their head, sometimes they smile. I smile. Now to smile is a revolutionary act! Nobody will stop me to smile and see people and say hello.

Be disgusted by the attitude of others can be negative for us. I pass. We can see how people is without putting emotion. Like reading a book about Nazis. Without feeling anger of sadness, just reading like an investigator or detective. It is a way to survived this atrocious situation.
Definitely. We just went for a walk again, it's an ever more beautiful day today. We went walking up to an old chapel way up on the hill some 2 km from our house. Saw maybe 10 people enjoying the scenery, as well. Said good day to everyone, they were all in high spirits. There was a family of five up beneath the chapel barbecuing. I commented on the delicious smell of the meat and they actually invited us to join them. I was half tempted to do just that. So it seems that there are plenty of people who don't give a rats ass about their "recommendations".

Definitely. We just went for a walk again, it's an ever more beautiful day today. We went walking up to an old chapel way up on the hill some 2 km from our house. Saw maybe 10 people enjoying the scenery, as well. Said good day to everyone, they were all in high spirits. There was a family of five up beneath the chapel barbecuing. I commented on the delicious smell of the meat and they actually invited us to join them. I was half tempted to do just that. So it seems that there are plenty of people who don't give a rats ass about their "recommendations".
It is so pleasent and refreshing that there are normal people out there who don't buy the crap they are been fed by the media.

"If I can be provocative," Mira said, "shouldn't we do this study in Africa where there are no masks, no treatment, no intensive care? A bit like we did in some studies on AIDS. We tried things on prostitutes because they are highly exposed and do not protect themselves."

Hi Liam. Spot on I think - so many elements of this thing cascade down through the system they have built that will 'pay off' for them (or so they think) as they concentrate shall we say on the 'big' issues of societal reset.

The above is beyond sickening but absolutely spot on reflection of what has been going on in Africa under the cover of liberal democracy for decades now (the imperialism never went away - just handed out with a smile instead of necessarily at the end of a barrel!) This is the institutionalized ponerologized mind-set of so called science. And it's just not racially motivated - though it 'helps' them to still think and act towards those of 'other' ethnicity - but as the paper from Imperial College I posted on a while ago said, we are all openly a 'herd' to them now (a word repeated several times. Whoever they use first, they will be sacrificial guinea pigs.

Thanks for mentioning your brother. Really important story.

Back
Top Bottom