It's not gonna happen.
In most countries, there's no chance this would get allowed

Honestly, that's what I thought too. I know that here where I live, in my country that is unthinkable given the recent history with the last military dictatorship, and being one of the few countries where after it ended, that regime went to trial when democracy returned. But perhaps it is my concern for the rest of the world and the fact that there are people who are authoritarian followers, they would not hesitate to accept the order. That's why I think we have to pay attention to it and anticipate its movements just so that it doesn't happen.

You may be right. I was thinking about this today. We've had a few reality glitches in the past few days, things disappearing and then reappearing where they were searched for several times. And then, of course, recall that bizarre incident with Ark's cap back in March/April of 2019 that was discussed in the session.

I do think reality is misbehaving.

They seem totaly oblivious that the coming of the wave mean a cleasing ''clean House'' and a leveling of the playing field is coming. The fool may only accelerate it as the wave is not rule by time but degree of consciousness. Their blindness is abyssal.

Remember this:

A: Yes. We can retire now!

We are ready.

Bring on the comet.

If you can find Orion you cannot miss the 'dogstar' Sirius.

View attachment 35072

I am already looking at that bright light in the sky for a while.
If you are only noticing it now, your late to the show, it was even bigger a month ago.
And i am watching it closely, i am not a astromener or something, but correct me if i am wrong, this thing moves places, and then i dont mean the normal spin it has going round the sky.
This thing was first on the right side obove orion.
Then it was stright inside of orion.
And now it is left above orion.
Far as i know, not something a star or planet does.

Somebody sent me a screen share of a graph taken from some external source, that appears to be showing that if you look at CDC's own data regarding the Influenza and Pneumonia deaths, there seems to be a sharp decrease in Pneumonia deaths in 2020.
I wonder if this small mistake will be "revised" ? Would be interresting to follow this. If yes, they could arg that it's because they did not receive all the numbers yet, and supposing that the drop in deaths are the ones "given" to corona deaths, then this will mean that the fraud will be something like having some people being recorded as dead from influenzia or pneumonia AND at the same time corona.

I am already looking at that bright light in the sky for a while.
If you are only noticing it now, your late to the show, it was even bigger a month ago.
And i am watching it closely, i am not a astromener or something, but correct me if i am wrong, this thing moves places, and then i dont mean the normal spin it has going round the sky.
This thing was first on the right side obove orion.
Then it was stright inside of orion.
And now it is left above orion.
Far as i know, not something a star or planet does.

I noticed it. I think it is Venus but I could be wrong.

I wonder if people will wake up a bit more when this sort of thing starts?

I don't know about other countries, but that already started in mine. That is what the improvised hospitals are used for - to isolate all infected people who have mild or no symptoms. In China they took the whole family, but here we don't have so much space so they only take the infected people. They did mention one exception where a 10 year old boy didn't want to leave his mother so he was also quarantined with her. There was another case where the mother and father are quarantined and the children are sent to some institution.

Apologies if this was already mentioned. Today, during a press conference, de Jonge, who is the Dutch Minister of Health said that they are working on testing as many people as they can for the coronavirus. Now follows the interesting part, he continues:

Dutch Minister of Health said:
A more intensive testing policy also requires intensive contact research and we see that technology will help with this. We are thinking about two possible apps. One that tells you whether you've been close to someone (another app user) who contracted the coronavirus, in which case you'll receive advice to stay indoors. You will also receive a request to use another app that will help you stay easily in contact with a doctor nearby your location. It's testing, it's tracing, and reporting (from your house). But we can only do this, if we are very careful with privacy. I hope to inform you about this shortly.

Comments below the video of the press conference thankfully showed skepticism from people, who do not want to be traced. Obviously, there'll be people who will praise these apps. One of the journalists asked whether it will be mandatory to download those apps, and the minister said that it's not clear yet, but that it is preferred that as many people as possible download them once they're available...

Somebody sent me a screen share of a graph taken from some external source, that appears to be showing that if you look at CDC's own data regarding the Influenza and Pneumonia deaths, there seems to be a sharp decrease in Pneumonia deaths in 2020.

Not wanting to put something here that I didn't verify, I downloaded the source data here:

The data source has both Influenza and Pneumonia btw.

Then I created a pivot table and graphed it, and, voila- US Pneumonia Deaths - Weekly - 2013 - 2020

View attachment 35101

You can draw your own conclusions, I don't want to suggest anything...
Looks like a data reporting lag which happens every year, but perhaps you can verify:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, because it's 100% true as evidenced by CDC guidelines (which are replicated in other countries) as to how to fill out death certificates during the BULLSHIT pandemic in order to ARTIFICIALLY and VASTLY INFLATE the mortality rate from covid-19.

"IT IS IMPORTANT TO EMPHASIZE Covid-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or IS ASSUMED TO HAVE CAUSED OR CONTRIBUTED to death.

IF THE DECEDENT HAD OTHER CHRONIC CONDITIONS such as COPD or Asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in part II."

Part II of a death certificate does not record the cause of death, that's done in part 1, where anyone who can be "assumed" to have died to covid-19 will have covid-19 registered as the "underlying cause of death" when the ACTUAL cause of death will be effectively an addendum in part II.

Last year, 655,000 Americans were officially recorded (on their death certificates) as having died from "diseases of the heart".
That's a monthly average of 54,583.

If we assume that average applies also to this year (the trend over the last 5 years is upwards) it means that, this month, doctors in the USA can assign every single one of those 54,583 deaths from diseases of the heart" to "codiv-19".

There are also 13,000 monthly deaths from "chronic lower respiratory diseases", 7 thousand deaths from "diabetes", 6,000 deaths from "influenza and pneumonia" that are up for grabs.

Overall, there are more than 80,000 deaths per month in the USA that last year (and every year before) were attributed to the above mentioned chronic diseases, that this month (and next month and the month after) can and very likely WILL be attributed to covid-19.
It is important to note that in filling out death certificates, doctors are specifically told that the cause of death "should be YOUR best medical opinion".

Given the outlines given by the CDC, and the hysteria that has been spread by governments and the media around covid-19, what do you think most doctors would include as the cause of death in a patient who died from any kind of chronic respiratory disease?

Et voila. There's your "pandemic numbers".

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 48
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, because it's 100% true as evidenced by CDC guidelines (which are replicated in other countries) as to how to fill out death certificates during the BULLSHIT pandemic in order to ARTIFICIALLY and VASTLY INFLATE the mortality rate from covid-19.

"IT IS IMPORTANT TO EMPHASIZE Covid-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or IS ASSUMED TO HAVE CAUSED OR CONTRIBUTED to death.

IF THE DECEDENT HAD OTHER CHRONIC CONDITIONS such as COPD or Asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in part II."

Part II of a death certificate does not record the cause of death, that's done in part 1, where anyone who can be "assumed" to have died to covid-19 will have covid-19 registered as the "underlying cause of death" when the ACTUAL cause of death will be effectively an addendum in part II.

Last year, 655,000 Americans were officially recorded (on their death certificates) as having died from "diseases of the heart".
That's a monthly average of 54,583.

If we assume that average applies also to this year (the trend over the last 5 years is upwards) it means that, this month, doctors in the USA can assign every single one of those 54,583 deaths from diseases of the heart" to "codiv-19".

There are also 13,000 monthly deaths from "chronic lower respiratory diseases", 7 thousand deaths from "diabetes", 6,000 deaths from "influenza and pneumonia" that are up for grabs.

Overall, there are more than 80,000 deaths per month in the USA that last year (and every year before) were attributed to the above mentioned chronic diseases, that this month (and next month and the month after) can and very likely WILL be attributed to covid-19.
It is important to note that in filling out death certificates, doctors are specifically told that the cause of death "should be YOUR best medical opinion".

Given the outlines given by the CDC, and the hysteria that has been spread by governments and the media around covid-19, what do you think most doctors would include as the cause of death in a patient who died from any kind of chronic respiratory disease?

Et voila. There's your "pandemic numbers".

Can I share this exact post in social media? I think there is nothing more to add to it. Can't be more clear.

One could almost suspect from this data that some factions have also seen this virus as an opportunity to get at Trump, where no rules apply anymore, just like with Hillary and all the illegal shenanigans which happened at the highest level up to the last election and after. The democrats have already made a big deal about Trump saying that 250000 might die from this virus and how that shows that Trump is willing to sacrifice 250000 for the economy.

So, they might be pulling out all the stops to get to a number of that order to show how cruel Trump is. I think that could be part of the game being played by certain factions. One of the videos said that Fauci is a Clinton supporter in which case that would be one puppet who can wreck a lot of damage on the Trump campaign. Not only will they try to say that Trump was cruel but they will probably also blame him for the economic damage. :rolleyes:

I wonder if this small mistake will be "revised" ? Would be interresting to follow this. If yes, they could arg that it's because they did not receive all the numbers yet, and supposing that the drop in deaths are the ones "given" to corona deaths, then this will mean that the fraud will be something like having some people being recorded as dead from influenzia or pneumonia AND at the same time corona.
the figures/graphs of euromomo.eu (european mortality monitoring) also speak for themselves:
Multicountry-zscore-Total.png

Once the period of confinement is over, many will no longer dare to shake hands or kiss each other to say hello. Moreover, habits will have changed so much that one can imagine how will the resumption of their work go, under what conditions? Full of questions with still full of mysteries.
I thought about it, but the reverse could also take place. People might want to show how healthy they are or how rebellious they are by shaking hands and continue the cheek kissing habits. Especially if people get the idea that this was a complete totalitarian power attempt using a fairly harmless virus as the excuse. I actually do just that, meaning I shake hands with one colleague who is a grounded person and who doesn't like this BS. We are aware that we have to do it when others aren't watching and that it is a forbidden. God, how silly this circus has become when one can become a law breaker by shaking hands.

If the corona virus can be good for some people - then in Finland it may have resurrected someone from the dead recently,
Look out for near death stories appearing in the Finnish news. Though after checking the worldodometer, I suspect the person might have relapsed and pulled 6 more people with him/her into the jaws of death :-O The tally now says +7 ;)

A few days ago I came across this performance of Madonna from Eurovision 2019. Creepy is the right name for it. But I just forgot about it when reading this thread. Today a friend of mine asked me what that video is about and he pointed me among other things to the fact that Madonna is wearing eye-cover with 'X' sign and that there is such concept as Disease X which I didn't know about. I then watched the video again. It is full of violent imagery (gas masks, fires), includes flags of different countries (the last couple walking up the stairs is Israel and Palestine) and finishes with words "Wake up!". The whole performance seems to me like one of those messages that people in the know are sending to each other to notify themselves about coming world projects and events.
That is creepy and a good find. I find these shows unbearable to watch so I decided to watch the above video at double speed using the youtube settings. That made it a bit easier to handle and more entertaining. BUT, creepy indeed and not what I would call family entertainment for children. This is very dark and more suited to pathological minds. Thank goodness that Eurovision got cancelled this year, good riddance!

Not only that!! But the fact that hundreds, if not thousands of people who need medical care and procedures are now waiting at home for more than two weeks! I bet thats the case in every country that implemented lockdowns. Here its a disaster since our hospitals are run by thiefs.

And the only one who dares speak about it in public is again Ivan Pernar. In his last 2-3 videos he started to look more nervous and started ranting a bit, and he has these weird moments of laughing when he talks about people dying.. strange but can be attributed to stress. Or his age... he is young, 34.
Altho I think he is aware that these pensioners are exactly the people who are voting for the rulling HDZ("conservativs") which is ruining the country (same as SDP-"soc.dems") and his chances in politics. And I think hes aware that he will get a significant boost from voters in the next round of elections.
He did start saying that Corona is spreading and that the quarantine is supposed to slow the spread, which I dont like at all. He kinda flipped the record on that because he was mentioning extremely low rates of mortality before..
Either hes not too smart, or hes a really good at being controlled opposition. Thats why I said we probably wont be sure about his true agendas untill (if at all) he gets into political power.

"Cilj HDZ-a i Beroša je riješiti se umirovljenika, ali oni toga nisu svjesni"
"The goal of the HDZ and Beros is to get rid of the pensioners, but they are not aware of it"

He IS a politician; 'nough said. :cool2:

Please, dont forget Neptune for pandemia....
Yes of course, everyone forgets Neptune, planet of illusions, delusions, spirituality, imagination, dissolving boundaries, sensitivity. Also paranoia, lies and fraud and deception. Probably the planet of pandemics as well! Also the symbol represents psychology in medicine? Most definitely a difficult planet to understand.

Back
Top Bottom