Could electromagnetic waves from a device trigger a response within a human's brain and interfere with his/her psychic powers?

luigi rovatti

The Force is Strong With This One
Long range, not repeated all over. Might be related to how the chemicals we ingest, WiFi, and other things affect psychic ability and harmony with God and the inner self. Is it called "Microwave Directed Energy Weapon"? Might be. I took the inspiration of this idea from the US government's research on mind control, and MKULTRA.

Long range, not repeated all over. Might be related to how the chemicals we ingest, WiFi, and other things affect psychic ability and harmony with God and the inner self. Is it called "Microwave Directed Energy Weapon"? Might be. I took the inspiration of this idea from the US government's research on mind control, and MKULTRA.

I think you need to be a lot clearer in your opening discussion here. There's really not enough for anyone to respond to.

In short yes. The cabal are doing a lot of things to prevent souls trying to return to the light/awakening as switching side makes the dark side weaker. Electromagnetic is one of them using our electronic gadget, microwave, mobile phone, TV, wifi, etc. it is harder to make ether connection when one meditate or dream (think big city harder vs rural easier to connect with nature) Other method is unhealthy processed food, gmo, sugar, pesticide etc Your brain need a lot of energy/ protein if you want to be smarter/higher vibrations. The usual but most effective method of distortions of ideas and fears (religion, science, etc). Basically, they are trying all kind of methods to prevent your body, mind, emotion and spiritual to be in synch/balanced. The reason is they don't want you to ascend with planet earth 4D STO. Remember the planet/star arch progression/matrix is programed before it existed in 1D. It will ascend according to plan up to 7D as originally planned, it is only a matter of your soul being able to keep up with the deadline. Most soul just stagnant/looping failing to get harvested during rapture/end of grand cycle. If you are able to raise your vibration it gets easier to be aware of dark plans, it is the unaware one that is in state of fears that is having difficulty to learn/ aware of the manipulation/ dark narration thus knowledge protects.

"How the chemicals we ingest, WiFi, and other things affect psychic ability and harmony with God and the inner self"
Everything in your life can affect the harmony etc. But, I think, the improper diet most of all. You can counteract environmental factors by the right diet, right company, discipline and work on your being. Using helmets and EM screens will not take you closer to God. Look around. And you see bad people and good people. So you can be a good person even when you reasonably use WIFI and your smartphone.
And yes, you can be targeted and have heart attack because of a directed beam, But likelikhood of you being a target of such an action is negligible.

I'll try to explain myself. Psychics in general have visions, premonitions of the future, know what's going to happen ahead of time. If their brain was attacked by an electromagnetic weapon (which could mean EMP (electromagnetic pulse) or DEW (directed energy weapon)), that is, a burst of electromagnetic waves attacked the brain of said psychics, would these waves interfere with their powers and not have visions, premonitions, etc.? Then, I said I don't mean electromagnetic waves repeated all over like with relays (like with 5gs) but a burst of said waves at a long range that is like a gun, which hit the intended target from a distance in a horizontal trajectory. Then I said psychic powers in general can be also attacked with ingested chemicals in the water or in the food. Also, repeated radiofrequency Wi-Fi waves affect also such powers. Then I said that I took inspiration from the US government research on mind control called MKULTRA. Maybe the government is doing the things described above.

I'll try to explain myself. Psychics in general have visions, premonitions of the future, know what's going to happen ahead of time. If their brain was attacked by an electromagnetic weapon (which could mean EMP (electromagnetic pulse) or DEW (directed energy weapon)), that is, a burst of electromagnetic waves attacked the brain of said psychics, would these waves interfere with their powers and not have visions, premonitions, etc.? Then, I said I don't mean electromagnetic waves repeated all over like with relays (like with 5gs) but a burst of said waves at a long range that is like a gun, which hit the intended target from a distance in a horizontal trajectory. Then I said psychic powers in general can be also attacked with ingested chemicals in the water or in the food. Also, repeated radiofrequency Wi-Fi waves affect also such powers. Then I said that I took inspiration from the US government research on mind control called MKULTRA. Maybe the government is doing the things described above.
How could a human know what is going to happen ahead of time? That would imply you have perfect knowledge of the universe and perfect understanding. And if that is the case, then you are claiming to be God, which is absurd. If you do not have perfect knowledge, then your predictions can only extend so far -- please research chaos theory and put the conspiracy theories away for a minute.

Your psychic ability usually come out as a result of having the proper vibrations. Once you reach such level of inner peace you can start hearing the calling of your polarity and understand the social matrix memory (which gives access to light or dark psychic power). The said interventions of cabals makes it very difficult to reach the required state of high vibrations (require strong personal determination). Example, premonition or having visions of the future usually start occurring when you cleared up your green ray cakra (loving emotion). This state of mind can only be reach with self forgiveness and acceptance leading to self love or purification of your negativity (hard to respect/love your self when you are evil let alone gives love to others). Premonition is having a connection to the ether of probability of what is likely to happen. Kinda like when you are good at chess you can calculate moves few steps ahead with certainty and understand the general direction of the game few dozen moves ahead. I assured you your psychic ability will still work properly even with all the disturbance once you reach such level of vibrations from my personal experience. The usual control and manipulation only work on those with low vibrations within the frequency fence range, once you raise your vibrations above it doesn't really affect you much. (It doesn't mean you are immune to physical harm like vaccine or toxic material, you just know how to avoid it). yes we are actually one great consciousness, individual souls are just in state of separation.

How could a human know what is going to happen ahead of time? That would imply you have perfect knowledge of the universe and perfect understanding. And if that is the case, then you are claiming to be God, which is absurd. If you do not have perfect knowledge, then your predictions can only extend so far -- please research chaos theory and put the conspiracy theories away for a minute.

Actually, many individuals throughout time, have had premonitions of things to come. It doesn't require "perfect knowledge", it appears. Most often it seems to work only somewhat in advance of the events. But sometimes, large scale events have been seen, though not always with precise detail.

I can sense people before they appear in front of me, for instance I walk through town and somebody I know comes into my mind and then I turn into another street and I see that person. I can do that most of my life, I don't think I develop anything. Sadly I can sense also when people I know pass away like my friend Romana's mom died in february and I knew something is wrong, I felt sick, I lied on bed and felt like some discharge coming out of my hands. It's hard to explain those things when you don't have proper words. I can sense my or others unpleasent emotions as physical pain, I can dream something and it's going to happen, but those are small, personal or localized situations. So in my case, I don't think someone would target me for anything :lol:. My idea is that I more use right side of the brain which is said is for art and creativity and I'm not that good at it :lol:. If I would be more logical person you would probably know what am I saying, right? I think people should have centralized brains. Then you get a science that explains or backs up the psychic experience.
What is it good to have some talent that you can't actually share with somebody?:-[

I understood the topic of this thread, not your first post though.. So answering the topic title and also to give readers an eyebrow-raise and hopefully a couple uplifting moments, here is what I found:

In the past years I mentioned 'seed-ideas' a couple times here on this forum.
A seed idea, I called, a surprisingly creative input, usually coming from a very skilled movie creator team or a writer. When not from an expert, it may come just from people, who have original ideas about the topic. These inputs might help, because - I think - many people have the ability to spontaneously "fish in the Information Field" - somewhat maybe how Cayce did it professionally.

When somebody asks a honest question here in the forum and clearly the questioner is struggling to solve a difficult problem. As a direct result here members, who read the desperate plea for help, come to the rescue. I always visualized this - it feels - my head turns into a ? sign - then I go into a kind of a trance, my mind goes into search mode like a computer. This state is induced by the questioner and a genuine intent / willingness to help intensifies inside. I think many members here can confirm this. Probably this process is somewhat similar to how on some lucky planets STO networks originally.

Awkwardly I call this "People's heads turn into a question sign and they begin deep fishing in the Information Field for answers."

Ark calls it a call for philosophical input: even from people, who are not physicists, but have original ideas, inspirations, insight about how the extremely difficult physics problem could be solved - how the process should work and then peeps can share it in form of a philosophical comment.

We have seen enough times in movies how scientists are just talking with total laypeople and the layman mentions / brings up / wonders about something and says it in a simple (stupid) rash and inept manner, but how he/she advances the solution to the problem or how the layperson merely makes a remark not entirely connected to the scientist's question, but that simplistic remark makes the scientist scream enthusiastically:
- Eureka!
Then usually the movie actors rejoice intensely, the scientist kissing the head of the layperson and thanks him/her for the simple remark, that finally prompted the scientist to find the solution.

All right. The term Seed idea:
Any description of an advanced method from an academic, a scientist, a movie-director, a famous writer, very well introduced and expounded and eloquently made in a field of science, in the field of creativity can jump-start someone else's mind and give the solution for a long studied problem. Such seed ideas coming from very skillful creators, have effect on many people, I think.

The seed idea directly related to the topic of this thread is the following:

Context:
In the terminator movies a humanoid killing machine wearing living human flesh on its metal endoskeleton travels back in time using a time-machine [probably developed by its boss machine intelligence] called Skynet. This time-travel occurs - as very visually depicted in the movie as a sphere of [ball lightning] with strong electromagnetics. When the terminator comes, the movie special-effects team shows his arrival via strong electric arcs - mini-lightning bolts hitting everything - these bolts striking a location several times, before the ball-lightning sphere appears - containing the time traveller.

Okay. So the seed ideas here are the following:
1. strong electromagnetics / lightning arcs
2. time travel
.. are apparently somehow connected. The Philadelphia experiment - and the movie made about it - and most time travel movies, like Final Countdown, etc... creatively "channel" this idea that strong electric storms/lightning strikes somehow go together with time travel.

So lets imagine that you have an "EM camera" and you look into its visor: you see with the eyes of the camera giving you "EM-vision".
How would this look in the "EM-visual-spectrum"?
In an otherwise completely calm / EM-neutral alleyway (which on an "EM-camera" looks like totally boring nothing = same as the background EM radiation, so everything is calm) and then suddenly strong electric arcs begin to whip around walls of buildings and metal objects and then a man-sized ball lightning sphere appears and the terminator arrives inside of it.. How would this look on an EM-camera recording?

I figured it would look as a strong EM-explosion in a previously totally calm area. So this is on a hypothetical "EM-Camera", which shows only the electromagnetic fields in this world on everything and records it on an "EM-film".. so you can watch it any time..

So, I hypothesized such an appearance of an "electrically stormy" EM-sphere (used for time-travel) could maybe visualized as a
stone thrown into a still pond.
Then on this EM-sensitive rolling film (it would look), the strong ball-lightning sphere created a big EM-explosion in the target area, which we may visualize as ripples in a previously still pond.

Okay.. Now here is the seed idea from the movie

Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)

context: multiple terminators appear / surface / travel back in time, because apparently their Machine-Mind master - Skynet - decided to play it safe, so if just one terminator fails (our protagonist heroes kill the evil machine), then surely sending back lots of terminators in time exponentially increases the chances for a successful assassination mission?

On the movie timeline imagine that several years pass. So lets create a radar-screen or a graph and lets make these several years be visually represented by a still pond. This pond is our time-EM-radar screen. When a terminator arrives in linear time - on this time-radar-screen pond it looks like as if a pebble fell into this pond making strong EM waves...
.. so here it goes:
(excerpt from the movie script)
Terminator, played by Schwarzenegger explains to the protagonist in the above movie:
- When chronal displacement occurs, there's a shockwave through time. Measurable before the event.
That's how..

So I got the seed idea (usually from creative creations like movies, when the movie makers get visionary = creatively inspired), that when a terminator travels back and falls onto the pristine, pond-like surface of our linear time reality, then its powerful ball-lightning sphere makes a powerful shockwave through time which can be measured. Well.. the terminator could detect it, with its super-sophisticated machine-mind..which operates as a time-radar / Chronal Radar..

For about 35 years I have been working on what I call Project C, which could use such measurements..

Using this seed idea (from a movie), I began connecting the dots.
1. The first dot was that it was mentioned here on this forum that people have reported knowing beforehand that their phone will ring in the near future. A ringing phone is an EM-disturbance / EM-explosion through time...
The second dot was that computer game players reported the same, when (lets say) for an hour repeatedly receiving messages in a mini-game - which is a small game within a big computer game - and these players reported that they suddenly knew the results they would get, before the computer made a chime-sound and electromagnetically activated the signal displaying letters on the computer screen telling the player the result of this mini-game: these are lock-picking minigames, for example, or chance-games, which give their result with a couple seconds delay in the future. So this is another instance, where people have reported sensing the electromagnetic disturbance in linear time BEFORE the event occurs. Just like the terminator, right? Umm.. somewhat like that. :)

The third dot - I connected - was that I have a gas convector / gas powered heater in my room, which has a switch activating a piezoelectric crystal, which "works like a taser", gives a loud spark to ignite the gas.
image_hd.jpg

On button-press this gas heater igniter generates a small electromagnetic explosion ==> a tiny electric arc wish lashes through a small distance right over the gas emitter nozzle.

I discovered that when trying to switch on this gas convector every day, by repeatedly pressing the igniter button to give a spark, even strictly operating it as per the manual's instruction, it doesn't always succeed to turn this gas heater on for the first time / on the first spark..
Sometimes more sparks are needed to be generated.. and these tiny EM-explosion-generation attempts are some temporal distance away from each other in linear time..

So it becomes a game of chance. I discovered that when I try to turn this device on, I know many times _before_, if the spark = electromagnetic explosion in linear time will result in successful ignition of the gas heater..
so I know, I feel, with a strong conviction, exactly at which button press the heater will turn on. This only occurs exactly before I press the button.

Since my Project C very much depends on successful "time-travel" - even if just in thought = where it would be ideal "if I could to be able to move my mind forward in time to see the results of bets", I capitalized on this seed-idea ==> turned into a hypothesis, turned into ==> an experiment..
Nowadays I just keep my cheap portable gas-lighter - used in cemeteries to light lampions / candles - at hand.

Then, I place a bet.. in linear time this bet slowly sinks into the past.. I have to wait for the result, this causes "time to pass" .. then I observe the results of the bet ==> in the future.

If the result is to my satisfaction, meaning that the 9-number set that just has been drawn by the quantum-circuit-controlled machine (at the fortune company's headquarters) -
if its in the ideal format, giving me the best odds to win = so I see this in the future - at a temporal distance=couple minutes forward in time - then I cause a small EM-explosion:
1. I take my cheap gas-lighter into my hand
2. Hold it before my eyes as I look on the good odds numbers on the screen and repeatedly
3. I press the activation button, upon which action in linear time the piezoelectric crystal in this cheap device generates a series of small
4. electromagnetic explosions, which have the power to reverberate through linear time ==> making ripple-waves through past-present-future,
5. These EM-ripples are well within detection-distance in the recent past, when I made the bet.. (the machine draws such 9-numbers sets every 5 minutes) ...

The engineer in me immediately thought: What if I can get a powerful taser able to make large sparks / loud electric arcs between its pincers? A stronger set of sparks / loud EM-signal surely would reverberate stronger in linear-time, no? Probably.. :D

So my tiny gas-lighter electromagnetic explosions are traveling through time past-present-future... and the result is:

6. I found I can instinctively sense such EM-explosions in the past. This simple process gives me the signal ==> that it is / will be worth betting (for the next bet), because the odds result will be good / favorable in the near future ==> When I will give the spark-EM-signal, to signal to myself back in the past that it is worth betting.

7. Since this is reality and not a movie, I'm no terminator with a super-hi-tech processor in my head. The terminator in the story could detect such chronal displacements = EM explosions.. in time

Naturally - taking a closer look from a physicist standpoint - the problem arises :) that since the numbers-drawing machine gives results every 5 minutes.. continuously through the day, and if once I see a favorable draw and I give a spark-signal... then on subsequent draws if I see a favorable 9-numbers set once again and I give another signal.... these spark signals can OVERLAP..

So, which signal from the future did I detect? :)
The signal for the next bet - in 5 minutes -, or the signal given for one of other bets after that? :)

Also since this game gives a result - nine numbers - every five minutes, I frequently find myself correctly detecting the majority of numbers for one draw, but which one?
The drawn number-stream is coming in continually in linear time and most of the "time" I can't pinpoint WHEN exactly my nine numbers will win? In the next 5 minutes or after that.. or after that?
So frequently enough I make a bet, only to find that my numbers were correct.. only not for the next draw arriving in five minutes, but two or three bets INTO THE FUTURE...
Then I can just watch helplessly that my numbers would have won, have I placed that winning bet for one of the next draws. :) [Arrghh..]

Another weird constantly re-occurring phenomenon I observed that my mind needs a honing in on / grooving / sharpening / targeting activity consisting in making bets for a day, to groove in this activity - hone in on this future-numbers-guessing activity for at least 24 hours. Then its like a weird archer: "my vision gets finally focused on the distant target" So my shots begin hitting the "dartboard in the future".

This activity consumes energy. Who would have guessed..
This forum also has a health & wellness sections, where many good guidance is given, how to enhance brain activity by sleeping properly, correcting the circadian cycle, and taking supplements.

So it becomes just like a quite involving stockmarket daytrader job. No free lunches. Hard work and dedication and discipline. But this entire post is probably raising eyebrows... so unbelievable.. "Are you saying that..?" "If I understand your post correctly.." "Really..?"
:)
"Really??!" "Hey!"

- Wait a minute!

Last edited:
Now that you say that, it is right, in nearly every movie, where timetravle occoures, it has to doo with electromagnetics.
The only movie, that I recall, where this isn't the case is the butterflye effekt. But maybe it is because he travles not in body but in mind.
Thank you for your post, it is realy interesting and it is worth to think mor deeply about that. :D

Hello @ndigo,

It can be seen that this is your first post on a forum thread, and although you may already know and you have not had the time, or you may simply have just missed the customary new members introduction section, the link is here. This is opportunity to let other members know a little about yourself; what brought you here to the forum (many members have interesting stories about this subject alone), books you enjoy and books that are featured on the forum authored by Laura's and many others, or anything that you may want to say about yourself (nothing need be too detailed if uncomfortable).

Welcome to the forum :welcome:

Wow what lilies wrote was fascinating :love: . This belongs to the category of claircognizance. It is beautifully described, the whole procedure. I am not able to do something like that. Also don't have the knowledge about such topic to write about it. What I have is clairsentience which is a different thing but is also a sort of premonition. There are many different psychic talents a person may have, some are more gifted or have more different abilities together so they can produce better or greater visions and solutions for the whole world. Which is amazing and I am thankful for everybody who is doing their effort and helping the world with their amazing talents.
I think that when you do the work for humanity and you are vigilant, you are protected by a higher force. What the starter of this topic meant with this devices that interferes psychic powers, I don't think you can affect just someone's psychic powers, maybe the whole brain but I think many people think that psychic powers are like something you turn on in yourself like it's a device but it's not. And it's not something you picked up by going up to some mountains of whatever.
I finally got my first dislike :flowers:by someone and I would like to hear an explanation what seems to be the problem that you didn't like at what I wrote. I don't bite, I would just love to get feedback. Thanx.

Back
Top Bottom