Countdown to an official and open contact with ETs ???

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Here we go again!!!!

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Countdown to an official and open contact with ETs ???
Date sent: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:35:49 -0500
Organization: A. J. Gevaerd (Revista UFO)

Dear colleagues of the World UFO Community:

Jan Val Ellam, a Brazilian prominent author as lecturer about Ufology and Spirituality, says that
several ET races are coming to Earth for an official and open contact with the human race. The
meeting should take place anytime from November 16, 2006 to April 30, 2007. Today is the first day
of the predicted event and the many members of the Brazilian UFO Community are in countdown waiting
for the alleged arrival.

Jan Val Ellam is the literary pseudonym of the executive Rogerio de Almeida Freitas, from Rio
Grande do Norte, one of the states of the Brazilian Northeast region. With 15 books published and
over 200 lectures per year, he is regarded one of the most serious and reliable sources in the vast
segment of Spirituality in Brazil. Freitas is also a recognized businessman and represents several
European tourism companies in the country. He started in Ufology under his 20s as a prolific field
investigator who used to cooperated with Irene Granchi, Brazil's UFO pioneer, and American writer
Bob Pratt.

Freitas soon started his research into Spirituality and eventually got it overlapped with Ufology
in a peculiar way and with very coherent conclusions, as noted by distinguished representatives of
both fields. This is when he started what he alleges to be a "continuous daily contact with space
and spiritual beings, sometimes apart from each other, sometimes operating together". The contacts
have lasted two decades, according to him. He kept it private for several years before started
writing his books.

Freitas had a very close encounter with aliens back in November 18, 1999, in Natal, the capital
city of Rio Grande do Norte, in a night at the Ocean Palace Hotel, just after a meeting between
technicians from NASA, ESA and Brazilian Space Agency at that facility. By that time, he was the
general manager of that hotel. It was then, as he claims, that he was told that the so expected
contact between the human race and other species would happen in 7 years from that date. As from
March this years, he claims that he was contacted again and was given the information that the
alleged contact will happen anytime from November 16, 2006 to April,30 2007. The clock is ticking
for him.

He was also given specifics of such meeting: "It will involve many huge spacecrafts that will be
seen by everybody all over the world. The sighting will last only a couple of hours and the ETs
will not perform any direct contact with the governments, but only with selected people here and
there". Freitas also claims that the UFOs will be seen and largely registered by media, in such a
way that the sighting will be undeniable by any means. "They will go away after a few hours but
will be back after some months, and repeat it over and over, until we are prepared for their
landing".

Last August, Rogerio de Almeida Freitas, or Jan Val Ellam, gave an exclusive interview to the
Brazilian UFO Magazine where he explained in detail his contacts, visions and most importantly, his
predictions of an official and open contact with ETs and what they are based on. The Brazilian UFO
Magazine carried the long interview in 13 pages in its October edition, number 126. The Magazine is
neutral about the Freitas story and served only as a channel of communication of his story to its
readership, as any other specialized UFO magazine would do, especially considering who the source
is and what information it is giving.

Soon after the magazine reached the newsstands, and even prior to that, Freitas has gained a lot of
support from people who share his visions but also a lot of criticism from those who won't accept
his predictions and what they are based on, which are his alleged personal contacts with "space and
spiritual beings". There has been a great debate over Freitas claims that nearly divided Brazilian
UFO Community in two polarized groups. And because of that, both the Brazilian UFO Magazine website
(www.ufo.com.br) and its December edition, number 128, already in newsstands, are continuously
publishing the opinions of those UFO researchers who oppose and those who support the predictions,
and still keeping a neutral position.

Upon request of a few colleagues outside Brazil, we are publishing this message and attaching to it
some of the editorial and parts of the interview with Rogerio de Almeida Freitas translated into
English. They follow these lines and are been sent to overseas with the sole purpose of
communication the rest of the world of what is going on.

As Freitas says that such official and open contact with ETs is scheduled for anytime from November
16, 2006 to April 30, 2007, we are spreading this info. And again, the Brazilian UFO Magazine is
neither supporting nor rejecting his claims, but informing them to the Worldwide UFO Community.

Best regards to everyone.

A. J. Gevaerd,
Editor, Brazilian UFO Magazine
Director, Brazilian Center for Flying Saucer Research
www.ufo.com.br
gevaerd@ufo.com.br
aj@gevaerd.com

Anytime from November 16, 2006 to April 30, 2007 ??

That sounds like when you don't really want to meet someone and you propose a date so vague that you hope the person will eventually forget about you.

I notice that in France we have heard quite a bit about UFO for a while. There is a show at the Cite des sciences et de l'industrie in Paris, and last week on France-Inter (mainstream radio) there was a program about ET.

It could be that it is necessary to turn people's attention away from down-to-earth events (such as the real estate collapse) and the impoverishment of a great part of the population and the re-appearence of diseases which we thought were eradicated in our societies...

That is is just one possible explanation...

Ludovic

Would be an interesting phenomena to witness. Im doubtful of specific dates... and cleverly they give a range.

Hopefully we'll get some STO guys...

Some how I dont think these guys are STO. They can't just come and make an appearence like that. A lot of people are not ready for that. An STO civilization would know that.

My guess is this would be our 4D STS pals.

What would they be bringing with them. Their own version of Jesus perhaps to save mankind!! :)

As C's would say let us "wait and see".

There has been what I regard here in the UK as an ratcheting up of UFO related news reports and television programmes in the past month or so. The same chap who worked as part of the MOD has been on morning television such as GMTV, given newspaper interviews and generally got his face and opinions into a few TV shows in the evenings (such as a show I recently saw on Channel 5). I have also noticed that in the last two weeks out of 3 in my local newspaper (The Essex Chronicle: Witham and Braintree edition) there have been two half page spreads on UFO reports in the nearby area. One of these I had the opportunity to cut out and scan into my hard-drive, the other I didnt manage to catch before the paper was thrown away at work (which I'll upload to photobucket and post under my coments here after writing). It does seem like the agenda of aliens has come up on a national and local scale significantly more than usual of late (maybe there are just more strange bleedthroughs or hyperdimensional phenomena showing up the closer we get to the wave) and without the usual sarcastic or derogatory slant against the eyewitnesses.

I thought "Who benefits"? Maybe those who would like to blanket the EM thougtwaves of the populace in preperation for some type of UFO contact phenomena or incident (either faked ala Project Bluebeam, or real)? Or maybe it is just a coincidence that so mauch has been on TV and written about in media of late?

The quoted passage Laura posted sound to me like a good preperation for a faked UFO flap.

Laura's said:
He was also given specifics of such meeting: "It will involve many huge spacecrafts that will be
seen by everybody all over the world. The sighting will last only a couple of hours and the ETs
will not perform any direct contact with the governments, but only with selected people here and
there".
When I read this I almost instantly thought of the type of effects a weapon such as HAARP may be able to create in the atmosphere, or directly into our brains. I have read some reports that the HAARP system can be used to repoduce some faked Aurora-type visuals in the sky, or seem to lift the horizon in areas as well as be used as a mind control tool.

By saying contact will be limited to only a few people, it reminded me of the screen abduction scenarios often planted by the military industrial complex to fake UFO abduction and hide deeper programminng levels. They could not plant these type of scenarios in all people, but maybe a select few or just enough of them to amke it all seem very real. Maybe im a bit skeptical of this guys info as I kinda figure that someone with his level of exposure must be either be of no threat to the PTB or be part of their manipulation and plans (consiously or unconsiously).

Below is the local press story I mentioned.
ufo_witham01.jpg

from CHANNEL WATCH 006
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1432
by now we have built up a natural suspicion of any dire, attention-grabbing predictions attached to dates, even rough ones, that come from alleged channels and even others who, for example, drop shocking rumors into newsgroups. Why is this stuff composed and put out there if not to detour, or perhaps distract from other happenings that we might be focused on?

I find it interesting that here in the U.S. that several of the documentary channels have been putting out quite a bit of information on UFO's. Usually giving credibility to them. I can't help but think that they are trying to prepare the public for something; whether it be to get us to be calm and accepting if the STS entities do land and to brainwash us into believing they are the good guys, if not to believe they are the gods foretold to come back by certain "ancient" civiliaztions.

The whole thing creeps me out. And I can't get rid of the feeling that "something" is up.

Lynne said:
The whole thing creeps me out. And I can't get rid of the feeling that "something" is up.
Unfortunately, the last six months or so, this 'something is up' feeling has been constant, do to innumerable sociopolitical/environmental/experiential factors- at this point nothing - literally nothing - would surprise me. ;)

Greatest sheeew on earth, eh? And here we are with front row seats.

I know it's exiting to entertain, and I feel a bit like a spoilsport, but come on ladies and gentlemen!!!!!
The wizened chairman of the ufo research association said AFTER the date "there is a phenomenon" what an insight!!
I have to say I am willing to bet money on the fact that no 'ufo' storm is coming! maybe just some Id cards and a little more fear mongering, expensive, freedom stealing HUMANS.

I do feel a bit bad for sayng that as I have seen a object of night sky confusion, however I still deep down do not believe fully that any of us are talking to aliens. (with all due respect!!)

"If they exist they'd allready be here"

That I am more keen to believe, allthough it's been a while since we were passing amoeboic hitchhikers visiting the resort of earth for a millenia or five!

I doubt uncle Fnarg from Hardleflapsk twelve would bother making such a theatrical comeback!!
Why don't they just project a frequency of acceptance into our 10%?

Can't be that more complicated than inter galatical choo chooing.

joejoeba - have you ever considered that your perspective on things in general might be a bit limited?

I only ask because you tend to occasionally make general statements that are, well, a bit narrow in perspective. You have also made statements that indicate a deeper understanding, so I wonder if you might not realize how you come across at times. No offense intended - just wondering. If I have missed your meaning - apologies.

a

Yes!!

I suffer from this socially at times. It is the futility of things getting to me. Also the lack of evidence on occasions from my perspective that in all fairness does reflect my narrow understanding of some subjects I cannot see any true concrete solid truth in. I appreciate your caring though and I apologise for appearing antagonistic, however as I have posted before, I am a little bit of a court jester with an abstract sense of humour. I can imagine unless I clearly state it, it must seem shallow.

I was just responding to the belief that we will see a large group of UFO's over the next few months.
I was merely offering the suggestion that
1. They are allready here
2.(to all aliens) Instead of coming in a craft, why not project your intentions to us all in our dreams!

I do think it is important to question all things as well as respecting and keeping an open mind to all things. Do you think that is an unhealthy approach to a discussion? It may well be ok to do things that way face to face, but maybe my command of grammer simply shouldn't portray my points with humour....

I don't know. I just want to keep active and take part. I might not realise how I come across sometimes.

I don't know any of you after all and vice versa!!!
Peace

Back
Top Bottom