Crazy Storm Weather and Lightning - Global

Incredible inundation's.

#Breaking 201.9mm of rain for one hour (4-5pm) at #Zhengzhou ,#chine#henan record in history.@arnauldmiguet@GaelC21

I wish to add some weather satellite charts

to give you an image how those enormous thunderstorm and rain clusters looked like over East China. Well, they looked gigantic... During daytime, large areas of China were littered with all kind of sized thunderstorms. I read somehere that the area of Henan is normally rather dry in summer, and a son's mother said, the corn fields needed rain...

The center of thunderstorm growth happened south of Zhengzou (west of Zhoukou) where it constantly got new large impulses maintaining the huge clusters, you see in the second satellite chart.

Outside these images, i noticed very strong dynamics going off, with "rain heavy looking" cloud masses. The kind of clouds on satellite images you sometimes can see over Italy (or Spain) during later autumn, dumping large amounts of rain.

_-2021-07-20-at-23.45.37.jpg

_-2021-07-20-at-23.41.56.jpg

Mexico City (CDMX) was surprised at dawn this Tuesday, as the sleep of its inhabitants was interrupted by a strong lightning that brought the rain.

In the images shared on social networks such as Twitter and Facebook, places such as the monument to the Revolution, the Zócalo plate and the Alameda Central of the CDMX are observed, which look calm, contrasting the lights of the public lighting with the darkness of the sky , when suddenly a thunderclap illuminates the panorama with intensity for a few moments

rayo-trueno-relampago-cdmx-093910.jpg

Unfortunatly, they couldn't save all the passenger trapped in the metro. See link for video.

China’s Henan province’s emergency response level raised to second-highest as it’s hit by heaviest rain in 1,000 years​

The emergency response level in China’s Henan province has been raised to the second-highest tier by authorities, as the worst rainfall in a thousand years continues to pour down on the region.
Chinese authorities increased the emergency status to Level II in the central province on Wednesday. The Ministry of Emergency Management dispatched 1,800 firefighters from nearby provinces, equipped with over 250 speedboats, to aid in the recovery mission.

Torrential rainfall and storms will continue to pour down on Henan throughout Wednesday and Thursday, with some regions likely to see up to 280 millimeters of precipitation daily.
A meteorologist speaking to local media has described the extreme flooding in Zhengzhou, Henan’s capital, as a “once-in-a-thousand-years” phenomenon. The equivalent amount of the region’s yearly precipitation fell on the city in just under three days until Tuesday.

At least 12 people lost their lives when the Zhengzhou metro was flooded, while some 500 have been rescued.
Henan is a busy transport hub, and the severe flooding led to major disruptions of bus services and car traffic. As a result, many people flocked to use Zhengzhou’s metro, with riders later wading in water levels up to their shoulders after the flooding hit.
ALSO ON RT.COMChinese subway passengers trapped by rising floodwaters as torrential rain pounds Henan province (VIDEOS)
The region still remains heavily affected by the flooding, with some key infrastructure still closed. Some 29 expressways and eight highways were closed on Wednesday morning. Flights were also suspended, leaving over 1,000 passengers stranded as no inbound flights were able to land in Zhengzhou until noon local-time, according to Shanghai daily.

Some 20,000 soldiers of China’s People’s Liberation Army and armed policemen flocked to the Yihetan dam in the ancient city of Luoyang to prevent its banks from bursting, as there were reports on Tuesday evening that it “could collapse at any minute.”
Two dams in China’s Inner Mongolia province collapsed on Monday, flooding 20,000 hectares of land. Hebei, a neighboring province to Henan, has also been put on an orange alert over similar weather conditions.

About the floods in Germany - here is a very interesting eye-witness story (deepl'ed from German) that might give a clue as to what is to come. Notice the extreme incompetence/overwhelmedness of the authorities; the lies of the politicians who just put on a useless and disgusting show. Once communication was gone, there was looting. Notice also the need for cash and water and alternative communication and neighborhood organization. Notice the (justified) anger and frustration of a normal person faced with the truth about this whole charade that is our reality. Keep in mind that this is Germany, supposedly one of the best organized and most advanced countries in the world.

What happened there in Germany/Netherlands/Belgium was/is basically apocalyptic for the areas affected. More than once during that situation I wondered about the way this whole scenario was reported and started to wonder if they are trying to hide the true extent of it, not only in terms of scale, but also in terms of deaths and in injured. I noticed that most of the mainstream media now seem to avoid mentioning the total number of deaths and instead break it up to smaller areas (thus the numbers appear smaller). I wouldn't be surprised if the situation is actually worse.

A russian woman who is working at my company was in one of the heavily effected area with her husband and told me about it a couple of days ago and showed me pictures. What she told me basically echos the report above. Everything is basically destroyed, the people are traumatized and have lost everything: no electricity, no mobile connection, no food, no toilets, everything dirty and muddy, even the air. She told me that the people there say that the water came with a velocity of 100 km/h! I inquired how they know that and she basically said that they maybe have exaggerated, as people usually do. In any event, it must have been extremely sudden and fast that people describe it in that way!

She also told me that she saw no military help anywhere, not even the fire brigade seemed to help. The only help they saw was from normal people coming to volunteer to help. Basically, her description was post apocalyptic. She also emphasized that pictures and videos don't deliver the scope of it compared to seeing it with your own eyes.

The other day I heard an interview in the radio with a mayor of a similarly effected village that was hit in 2016 in germany. They guy said that they are still not finished with rebuilding the village, five years later!

But now what happened here in germany isn't just one village as in the above isolated case, but many villages/cities/areas. German rail reports 80 damaged stations and 600km damaged railroad tracks, which amounts to almost 2 billion Euros in damage (preliminary estimate). Early on it was reported that 200,000 people in germany had no electricity because of the storm/flood and apparently 300,000 people were effected by the flood. Given the above and the eyewitness account below, one wonders how many are still without electricity and for how long that will remain.

What makes this flood here in Germany quite interesting/scary on top of that: As far as I can see, all the raging floods that did this arose blazingly fast out of small streams/creeks (who's names often only some local villages knew) into huge and violent streams.

In the following video, a mayor of 12 heavily hit villages gives an eyewitness account of what happened. Notice what she describes: Apocalyptic, and she even mentioned that word. Well worth the read/listen! What happened dwarfs everything "big" that happened in known history there. In her areas alone, she is talking about several billions of damage:

Here is the transcript:

Reporter: "If you could just say your name in advance, please?"

Cornelia Weigand:

"My name is Cornelia Weigand, I am the mayor of the association municipality of Altenahr. Altenahr is the association municipality which had villages/towns on the Ahr [creek name] from Hönningen Liers to Dernau, and a couple of high-area-villages. We have 12 villages.

We have been catastrophically affected by this storm. All the storms that have ever been here, all the floods, are nothing compared to what happened. It is without exaggeration an apocalypse. A huge flood wave has rolled through the valley, sweeping away all our bridges, tearing away large parts of the roads, the infrastructure has collapsed. Many people have lost their houses completely, some of the houses have collapsed, unfortunately with people in the houses.

Many houses have been flooded up to the second and third floor. People have partly been able to flee to the roofs and hills in the towns. We have many dramatic hours behind us and have already experienced a great deal of solidarity. Fortunately, air rescues slowly took place yesterday.

We hope to have established contact with all the isolated villages for the first time this evening. We had not had any contact at all for days with some of these isolated villages: neither by radio nor by sight or otherwise.

At the moment, the focus is still on rescue because there are still people trapped, partially trapped, or scattered somewhere in the woods who need to be evacuated or who may still be rescued from houses.

Simultaneously, great amounts clearing up is also taking place at the moment, so that people in the villages can get drinking water and food. There is no electricity, no running water, there is no mobile phone reception. And those who can still receive something somewhere [find that] the batteries [of the cell phones] are empty.

So it's a really catastrophic situation.
There's a lot of solidarity even among people who live a little higher up and aren't as affected, who come with shovels, who come with chainsaws, who come with food, water and clothing. But it's a huge mountain.

We need a lot of financial support from the state and the federal government to rebuild the infrastructure. We're talking about damage that will run into the billions, simply because many roads are completely gone and all the bridges are completely washed away. We still fear for the lives of many people. The last number I heard on TV this morning is that there are about 1300 people missing in the whole area.

We hope that many of these people will simply turn up, because they have not yet been able to make contact to anyone. We also don't know who has not yet been reported missing.

With us here it is simply clear, we have already many people.... uhmm...uhmm... or uhmm... many fortunately not yet.... but we definitely lost some people.
And for many [their survival] is still questionable: we still have to go into houses that were completely flooded, that are still closed, where according to the last information people were sighted. We don't know if these people could still get out, if we can still find them, we hope very much.

We have experienced some moments of happiness, but we also have a lot of losses and that's just the situation at the moment. It is indescribable, everyone is working at the limit. We are very happy that fire departments from all over [Germany] are here. The THW [Federal Agency for Technical Relief] is there with heavy equipment.

Meanwhile, the federal police are also deployed now with evacuation tanks, and the Bundeswehr is there. We are also getting more and more medical support, but here in particular we are still in the process of building up.

We are also trying to build up infrastructure as far as it is possible; to bring electricity back to those places where there are still lines - water lines, power lines - because a lot of things have simply been torn away. Some places that are connected to mountains we could partially open up (in terms of electricity and water], but there are many villages where it is clear: they will remain relatively long without electricity and water. Yes, that is the current situation here.

There has never been anything like this before.
There was the Nepomuk bridge in the village of Rech, a stone bridge. I think it was in 1910; there was a very big flood that washed away all the bridges on the Ahr River, leaving only the Nepomuk Bridge standing. This Nepomuk bridge was also washed away in the current flood. There were houses that stood for centuries on the Ahr that are now partly completely washed away or partly demolished, so you can imagine that what we have experienced here has never happened.

[...] but this flood that we have experienced here was... The flood 5 years ago, in 2016, was a flood of the century. In that flood of the century in 2016, the water level was almost 3.70 meters in Altenahr. Our own house is about 1.5 meters higher than this record level mark from 2016. In the flood that happened now, the water in our house was at the window height of the second floor [!!!]. That means the water level now was about another six meters higher than in 2016 [!!!]. That means the flood now was about 2.5 to 3 times higher than in 2016: that's incredible! And the water rose at such a speed that some people could no longer save themselves on foot, they couldn't get out."

Last edited:
About the floods in Germany - here is a very interesting eye-witness story (deepl'ed from German) that might give a clue as to what is to come. Notice the extreme incompetence/overwhelmedness of the authorities;
That's on purpose, I think.
There was a twitter video about a [near] pensioner-age German citizen recording a column of big agricultural machines arriving to the catastrophe stricken area. He praised the solidarity of the workers and that the hope for the German soul is not lost upon seeing such care and level of organization from The People. Despite how strongly the German government is trying to destroy agriculture, according to him.

I think this might be because of the psychopathic demented Climate Politics that every country must now - in LockStep™ - ram down the throats of its citizens. New Climate Tax = more luxury yachts, cars and items for the billionaires. Everybody must be acquainted with New Normal concepts of Schwab's "You'll own nothing" and Bill Hates' Insect Burgers, Roach Milks for the Plebs to "fight & stop" such climate catastrophes. While the billionaires drink priceless wine and enjoy the best meat and tastiest bacon.

Last edited:
Unconfirmed

There is are several unconfirmed mentionings - that more than 800 died in Germany. Also that people who want to help are being dismissed / prevented to help, by the police.

There is a lot of governmental and federal strangeness going on there. (Think like how the Plandemic is handled officially - same applies to this flooding catastophe) The images to me look like tsunami damages - that violent mist the powers been behind the sudden inset of water.

I have a question

i have noticed that several videos kind of disappear more often lately (are not shown here at the forum when embedded it often says “This video is unavailable”) yet sometimes it can still be watched when following a link - For example:

In the following video, a mayor of 12 heavily hit villages gives an eyewitness account of what happened.

Does or can youtube blacklist domains/sites where a video is embedded?

ps. The transcript of the eyewitness account was excellent !

Back
Top Bottom