Crazy Storm Weather and Lightning - Global

News from Germany after the catastrophe.

'Funny' about the last reportage

is that though many local sources it was reported that the German Red Cross (and most other entities/units/help authorities) weren't even present in the disaster area during the first 9 days after the rain catastrophe in Western Germany...

One reporter was outed a week ago, as she made a reportage from a devastated village, talking about how she helped (on the previous day, though), but prior the reportage scene was filmed, she smeared her hat, and clothes with mud, to look what... more help-worker worthy ?! This was filmed and revealed by one of the locals in the village.

So any official reportages from the disaster area - I am always a bit more sceptic to what my eyes see and ears hear there.

Last edited:
That second video... the lightning strikes are outlandish, continuous. What are the odds that this was some kind of HAARP-type iono/atmospheric attack?

Because the alternative doesn't bode well - the earth was getting hit by solar wind of impressive insignificance (under 500km/s), and if it was enough to induce such instabilities, then I wonder how much longer the field will hold...

'Funny' about the last reportage

is that though many local sources it was reported that the German Red Cross (and most other entities/units/help authorities) weren't even present in the disaster area during the first 9 days after the rain catastrophe in Western Germany...

One reporter was outed a week ago, as she made a reportage from a devastated village, talking about how she helped (on the previous day, though), but prior the reportage scene was filmed, she smeared her hat, and clothes with mud, to look what... more help-worker worthy ?! This was filmed and revealed by one of the locals in the village.

So any official reportages from the disaster area - I am always a bit more sceptic to what my eyes see and ears hear there.
Me too. Like the "White helmets" in Syria. Maybe what we see is just a montage. I would not be surprised.

It will not surprise me if these fires in Turquia and Greece are not man made by the globalists to push their green plan. Not surprised at all! Because they insist that is the global warming that is the cause of these fires.

So, poor Turquia.

Fwiw, the first part of the video of the flooded street looks like somewhere in Europe? Another segment looks oddly familiar -water rushing between a highway - old footage? One has to be careful with so many of these videos of extreme weather events - some seem thrown together quite indiscriminately.
One way - i suggest - to check the nature behind videos of proclaimed flooding events by looking into satellite chart archives (from recent days) in order to identify the presence of t-storm clusters in the area). It is not fool proof dependent of the nature of clouds in satellite charts can be different, but could give you some hints in the search for facts.

Back
Top Bottom