Creating With Mind White Light Bubbles Around Yourself As Protection

I am wondering if someone could help me with the persisting concept of creating a "White Light Bubble" or sphere around yourself as a means of protecting yourself from the myriad of Dark STS Creatures, Entities etc that inhabit the Astral plane, Etheric Plane, Casual Plane as well as the 4th, 5th and 6th Density??

The Cassiopaeans say that KNOWLEDGE PROTECTS. More specifically KNOWLEDGE APPLIED!

One could say though that KNOWING how to properly construct this bubble, and how it really works, could in fact form a Shield against certain Dark force Energies that are continually attempting to feed off of you, no?

Is not the power of the Mind INFINITE, and does it not Create with THOUGHTS, Thought Forms, in the unseen planes of more rarefied realities?? And along those lines it also seems that our battle is a battle of CONSCIOUSNESS that is fought Not just upon the Physical Planes but on ALL Densities save the 7th. So then maybe the Secret OPERATIVE WAY to fight these Higher Frequency battles is still mostly Unknown to us 3rd density dwellers?? The learning of Correct Knowledge IS the foundation,... but, it's exact use is still a ways off and yet to become clarified, yes?

So my thoughts are... as Simplistic as creating a bubble around yourself is, maybe there is some factual Validity to it afterall?

Or is it TOTALLY DISINFORMATION??

Can someone please help me with this? Thank you.

Firstly, where did you get the idea that creating a "White Light Bubble" will actually do anything at all? Where did you hear this?

Some years ago, I was sucked into the Pranic Healing teachings. It was even before my 'Flower Of Life' time. There was a seminar called 'psychic self defense' where the group 'learned' how to build such a light bubble by imagination and breathing.

Well, I believed in that stuff then. It was a pretty awkward epidsode of my life in that respect. I even bough a book about it. Maybe those 'teachers' have some PSI ablities to see/feel prana/life force or some sort of energy. Maybe it was a scam. I do not know.

Regarding "do not attempt to heal what you don't understand" I certainly made things worse. It was my curiousity that drove me then.

Some months ago there was a Quantum Quirk showing a man with an umbrella standing in a column of rain. He thinks he is protected, but the umbrella prevents him from seeing the falling piano that will hit him in the next moment. The title of this QQ was "knowledge is better than an umbrella".

So, I cannot help seeing the umbrella as the essence of a pranic light bubble (if such a thing exists). It may help against "rain", but a "piano" cuts through it like a hot soldering rod through butter.

NORDIC HEALER said:
One could say though that KNOWING how to properly construct this bubble, and how it really works, could in fact form a Shield against certain Dark force Energies that are continually attempting to feed off of you, no?
I wouldnt know anything about white bubbles. And I am quite postive when they said know;ledge protects CS didnt refer to knowledge of bubble construction.

As i understood this matter, the only way to form a shield against (or rather escape their range) such entities is to change your FRV. Now to do this its hard work, much harder then constructin bubbles and it also invoves not feeding of others by yourself. Not an easy task at all, but not impossible either, optimistic smile :)

The worst attacks I ever experienced were during times when I was "creating a white light bubble" and beaming out "love and light." I relied on those and not on knowledge and awareness and paid with pain and suffering for years.

NORDIC HEALER said:
So my thoughts are... as Simplistic as creating a bubble around yourself is, maybe there is some factual Validity to it afterall?
I have read about those "light bubble" in many new-age books, as a way to protect yourself. I don't think they have provided on how it works except it's just light. Also, I've noticed the use of white bubble is sort of required for channelling in "Opening to Channel" by Sanaya Roman & Duane Packer. Does it make you lighter or just make you more prone to entities other than yourself? It may be a disinformation as it is a way of saying "here is the greatest protection you'll ever need" or use this method to "bring more higher beings into your life" and you'd believe it. osit.

Laura said:
The worst attacks I ever experienced were during times when I was "creating a white light bubble" and beaming out "love and light." I relied on those and not on knowledge and awareness and paid with pain and suffering for years.
That's what I was wondering...that by being in a bubble of light, you are attracting negative attacks and by sending out "love and light," you are "poking the lion," per se. I think people might have wrong idea of "White Bubble," with a thought of only as a shield around yourself from attacks. I think it requires more data about this "white bubble" phenomena: is it helping one or is it bring more attacks than before?

Relying on "white bubble" might not do one any good. Knowledge protects.

Cs say that "utilization of knowledge" generates light. Maybe that is the key? If you try to imagine it, without the "right stuff," you are in a fool's paradise.

Laura said:
Cs say that "utilization of knowledge" generates light. Maybe that is the key? If you try to imagine it, without the "right stuff," you are in a fool's paradise.
In a sense, an "utilization of knowledge" bring forth a light within you and around you naturally at your own pace (much like in Laura's aura photo). However, without solidifying your knowledge center and without knowing who are the nasty creepers lurking around, you imagining yourself in a "white bubble" while in an ignorance state is like what Laura just stated: "a fool's paradise."

Just trying to sum it up. fwiw.

Hello everyone. I want to first of all thank Everyone who responded so far to my original question of building a White Light Bubble for protection purposes... Laura, Ryan, Data, Deckard, Zadius Sky.

Ryan said:
Firstly, where did you get the idea that creating a "White Light Bubble" will actually do anything at all? Where did you hear this?
I have read about it over the years in a number of different metaphysical type books, but most recently met a guy who really seemed "adept" at building and using these bubbles for protection. He claims to "SEE" with his Clairvoyant abilities, many strange and hideous dark side creatures on the higher planes. These creatures he said were under orders from higher beings to carry out certain assignments upon the targeted host. Now that concept I have heard about from a variety of sources including the book Spirit Releasement Therapy by Dr. William Baldwin.

Some of what he says does seems to coincide with what I have learned so far about these higher planes and densities. He also has an almost continual dialogue with his "Spiritual Guide" who is there to help him steer through the dangerous waters of life.

THROUGH my friend, I questioned this Guide over the past few days quite extensively about a number of widely ranging topics. Some answers seemed very viable and correct, but others seemed very confusing, fuzzy and even evasive at times. So at this point I am not sure what to think.

This Guide, whose name was given to me but its Very Long and difficult to pronounce so I didn't try to write it down, claims he is living (frequency wise?)between the 4th and 5th Density. This Guide seems to be Instructing my friend about the necessary benefits of constructing this white light bubble and Many other things.

Some of the guides answers to a few of my questions are as follows: I asked the guide what percentage of my life had been damaged or in some way ruined by the efforts of the Dark Side. The answer was a shocking "ALL"! Which I interpreted as All of my dreams, goals and aspirations had been somehow pertebated or scewed by these Vile entities. Now granted an aweful lot of bad and ugly stuff has happened to me for years but I think here and there I have been able to accomplish some things that were Good and True and Beautiful. But I must admit the percentage of Negative things to Positive does seem inordinately Much higher. LAURA did bring this matter up when in her book 9/11 she says in substance that if one does nothing to try and change things according to the law of averages 50% should go right and 50% should go bad. But if you make a Conscious effort to change things and bring them to a higher and better place of Positive expression one should be able to then achieve a 70% Positive. BUT the FACT of the matter is that it does NOT go that way. Even with greatly applied Effort 70% or more seems to turn out Negative. So the question is What or Who is skillfully and cunningly manipulating things to turn out like that? And this brings us back to the legion of Entities (hyperdimentional beings and their consorts) that are Invisible to us for for the most part.

The White Light Bubble thing then is supposed to be one tool or way to thwart their attacks.

LAURA said:
Which says a lot to me. We are in process of learning how to use the Infinite Powers that are ours but which are for the most part dormant or sleeping, and even when awakened that still is only yet another Beginning. Perhaps accumulated Knowledge becomes itself a kind of invisible 'bubble like' shield. But to say that anyone can just make one with his mind, because he decides to at that moment, is ludicrous. Many skills and arts require years of preparation and practice to perfect.

I would like to comment more on what others wrote and the things this guide of his told me but I need to get to work right now. So later.

DonaldJHunt said:
Hi Nordic Healer,

Have you read Secret History of the World or the Wave series by Laura?
I have read the Wave Series and I read Ascension: The True Quest For The Holy Grail (which I think was a book that later morphed into The Secret History Of The World, yes?), I have also read The Adventures With Cassiopaea Series, Amazing Grace, 9/11 The Ultimate Truth, and more.

I have been studying this site for about 6.5 years. I was unable to join the forum though until fairly recently because of difficulties with AOL and other Strange Blocks, which resulted in me Not getting the password sent to me. I looped around with that for about a year and then finally joined Yahoo and went through them. I am convinced Something didn't want me to be a part of this site, or a forum member, or Quantum School member. All kinds of strange anomolies came into play with this. Sigh...

Nordic Healer, if you haven't read it already, this QFS article on ritual (which also mentions the kind of 'protection ritual' that the white bubble seems to be) may also be of help.

Kind of shooting from the hip but there was something in the wave that might be worth investigating. Lacking a specific link though, as mentioned, I'm kind of shooting from the hip. In the wave (unless it was in Adventures.., High Strangeness.. or Grail Quest) Laura experienced something shooting out of her and going out around her house. Just something that came to mind reading the posts, wish I could be more specific.

I think "White" must mean the quality, and "Light" means knowledge. It's apparent how the New Age movement has twisted the concept of "white light" to mean something physical.

Sometimes I think that when one does this, it's like shining the beacon in the fog, better for the predators and General Law to find you. Just follow that bright white light over there.....

Back
Top Bottom