Creepy little "JarJar Binks" possible Window Fallers?

Debra

Dagobah Resident
A Family friend sent this to me.
With all the weird Window Faller stories and the latest C's confirmation of 4th Density portals rippling and opening, it gave me a pause!
Is it a fake, or what?!
We have contacted an acquaintance in Indonesia, but haven't heard back from him yet.
I thought I'd share it here to see what you all thought about it.
The caption on the post:
" Strange animals have appeared in Pekanbaru, Indonesia for two days. The body is like a bat but swimming in water. Thoughts?"

1595000014817.png

There is a possibility that these are some form of sea bat, but I do not know for sure. They are definitely air breathers, no gills, swimming at the surface. No teeth, could be an algae eater. I see a few of them down deeper in the video. They are acting quite like coy fish to me.

If these are real, which they look like it from the video, then I would say that our higher density friends are quite possibly working hard evolving creatures for the next density on this planet. Haiku …

If this is some form of CG or whatever (man-made), then someone should hire them.

After watching the video of the Sea Hares, and, then, looking again at the video Debra provided, if you look at the front end of the creature, there is no "head" per se. They look just like Sea Hares. I think that someone made a model of the "creature" which kind of colors our perception of what is swimming in the water. osit

After watching the video of the Sea Hares, and, then, looking again at the video Debra provided, if you look at the front end of the creature, there is no "head" per se. They look just like Sea Hares. I think that someone made a model of the "creature" which kind of colors our perception of what is swimming in the water. osit
Sea hares are big snails essentially- the creature in the photo is a mammal of some kind (provided it’s real) If faked it is superb. I believe this may be real but no idea what it could be. Too bad there are no other views of it so we can see more details. I thought at first it might be a hammer head bat which are down right alien looking but the anatomy is wrong.

Sea hares are big snails essentially- the creature in the photo is a mammal of some kind (provided it’s real) If faked it is superb. I believe this may be real but no idea what it could be. Too bad there are no other views of it so we can see more details. I thought at first it might be a hammer head bat which are down right alien looking but the anatomy is wrong.
I tried to attach a picture but I can’t get it to work...😞

Back
Top Bottom