Cricket

consciousnessrep

The Force is Strong With This One
I dont know if you all have heard of this new phone called cricket. But it is starting to pop up everywhere and people are saying it is a
government phone for sure. And mostly every place you look there was a cricket store. The government is really ready to track us
down with there technology I think people need to be more aware of these tracking devices. Because I think it is getting out of hand they are even creating something called emotional message. Where the computer can read the emotional response of the people from there message. Like they can tell if they are happy or sad or even trying to send a negative or positive message. It is going to get to the point where they track everything we say on here or anywhere else. Probably already is I just wanted to know if anybody else know more about secret tracking devices.

consciousnessrep said:
I dont know if you all have heard of this new phone called cricket. But it is starting to pop up everywhere and people are saying it is a
government phone for sure. And mostly every place you look there was a cricket store. The government is really ready to track us
down with there technology I think people need to be more aware of these tracking devices. Because I think it is getting out of hand they are even creating something called emotional message. Where the computer can read the emotional response of the people from there message. Like they can tell if they are happy or sad or even trying to send a negative or positive message. It is going to get to the point where they track everything we say on here or anywhere else. Probably already is I just wanted to know if anybody else know more about secret tracking devices.

Hi consciousnessrep,

'Cricket' phones have been around for several years now, but perhaps they are new where you are? Also, all cell phones are tracking devices, this is already established. All communications are recorded, this has already been established. If you are of interest, you are tracked - that is no surprise and a fact of life. If you have a social security number or have ever used a debit/credit card, it's on record, stored and tracked.

So - is it that you are just now realizing this or that you have a particular question? As far as the Cricket phones, I doubt they are any more effective at tracking than any other cell phone out there -- because they're all effective.

I use CRICKET wireless for my internet..
unlimited ( 40 US$ per month)
very little problems and fast enough for me...

I have boost mobile. $50/month, unlimited calls, text, and internet. If they aren't tracking you thru cell phones, they are watching/listening to you via satellite. So it really makes no matter, imho, as far as privacy goes. Now the toxic dangers may/may not be something to be concerned with...

Back
Top Bottom