Crop Circles in 3D 1994

Haiku

Jedi Master
Crop Circles 1994
This was the year of the crop circle, or at least the beginning of photographic evidence of these events. I admire all that documented these events, they were groundbreakers that continue still today. The real artists, those outer world entities, are our hero’s for creating these masterpieces. I have found more than twenty events that have been photographed that presented themselves in this year. I have modeled several of the first crop circles and I will give a briefing on them.

The Sanctuary Avebury, Wiltshire 4/25/1994
This was photographed by Steve Alexander, as were many of the crop circles that I model. From the image, you can see crop laydown and presents itself to be a spherical object. I am putting it the message in a bottle category, although I think it is a simplistic message. The model that I created ended up looking like an eyeball that you can look out of or inward, if you are inclined. Being a message in a bottle, you are looking inward. This could very much be called “Sight”. Whatever it is in reality, it is a beginning message. Something that you would expect to see in a beginner’s class. Short and sweet.

Cheesefoot Head, Hampshire 05/01/1994
This is an odd crop circle. In a simplistic concept, I would consider it a short strip message. This is also a beginner’s message. This object looks like something out of a slide on a microscope or someone playing with an eyeball (ewe). I think that this is the best description that I can come up with for this object.

Furze Knoll, Wiltshire 05/07/1994
This crop circle is a message in a bottle combined with a strip message. Although it is quite creative, it shows a lot of information. The main center has an eye structure like I saw in the Sanctuary Avebury but with extra information as lesser centers precisely placed around the object. The upper portion of this one was a partial eye object and a mid-sized center at the bottom. This is a level of message greater than any of the crop circles that started this year. The four lesser centers have two symmetrically located in the center of the greater center. The outer two centers are placed for us to pay attention to them. One at nine o’clock and the other at about four-thirty. All four of these combine to expand the message at some level. It is an interesting procession of symbols.

Avebury Avenue, Wiltshire 06/30/1994
I spent a lot of time with this crop circle. I did my first model of it using one set of images. I then found another image of the same circle that helped me refine the model. I used this crop circle to help me in some basic definitions of objects. I did a radial message analysis of it and others, no message identified. But it is a very interesting crop circle. It is what I would call a message in a bottle, chaos version. This presentation of spinning arms and a heavily disturbed crop laydown lead me to these statements. The objects outside of the center are items of importance. I saw them in three different circles in this same year. These three centers, that look like 2 orbiting centers around one larger center, are looking in from the outside. This is an aspect point of this message that is applied by them. The one halo, a stationary arc shaped line and all the various centers being flung around are a core message. The greater center is a packaging of the message. The messages are getting more complex as this year progressed. There is a meaning here in this crop circle that alludes me. And I do not believe that it is has very hard answer either, just outside of our understanding in 3D.

Beacon Hill Burghclere, Hampshire 07/04/1994
This crop circle had what I called halo objects in its procession. I have changed how I present these objects as a literal halo around its center. I have reproduced this crop circle with this intent. This is a basic strip message. The halo’s connect the statement. The arced line that is separate from the statement seems like an accent object. The centers, one connected and the other is encircled, being this way it is part of the message. The distance of the halo’s from the centers is another clue. One is close but not touching the center while the other that is connected has a halo that is far from the center. Seems like two different extremes.

Anyway more to come. Haiku ...

Attachments

• cheesefoot1.JPG
    cheesefoot1.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 191
  • sanctuary avebury1.jpg
    sanctuary avebury1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 193
  • beacon hill1a.JPG
    beacon hill1a.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 189
  • furze1.JPG
    furze1.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 188
  • avebury3.JPG
    avebury3.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 189
Punch Bowl Cheesefoot Head Winchester, Hampshire 07/13/1994
This crop circle is a strip message. And more than that it is a connected strip message where all objects are completely connected with each other. The difference in distance of the outer objects is interesting and the mirrored objects that are used in these figures. It does have a message in a bottle or at least a partial message. This is the greater center with the lesser center in it. It also has a halo object in it that is slightly off center with the rest of the strip message. I am having difficulty with the halo object. This one is no different. I am modeling the halo with a ring shape on this one, but the correct symbol might be a spherical object. I estimated that the halo center is 7° radially off center of the rest of the object using the greater center as the center. The upper centers are in-line but spaced differently and are not connected with the upper two being the same size. But back to these outward connected objects in the main message. They are unique objects showing a quarter section of a halo. They look like a quarter of a clock face and these are opposing objects around a common center that is not the greater center. I was thinking that these first crop circles are some kind of straight forward messages, using objects that we may be familiar with that can be used for this crop circle language. To me this almost reminds me of a clock in many ways, although I understand that time is an illusion in 3D. The halo also demonstrates a clock-type feature in its odd location in the procession. I makes me pay attention to it more as a single modifier of the message, leaning its definition slightly to one side in this crop circle.

Attachments

• 1994_07_01_punch-bowl-cheesefoot-head-winchester-hants-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    1994_07_01_punch-bowl-cheesefoot-head-winchester-hants-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    743.7 KB · Views: 5
  • punchbowl2.JPG
    punchbowl2.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
  • punchbowl3.JPG
    punchbowl3.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
Beacon Hill, Burghclere Hants 07/01/1994
This is quite similar to the punchbowl I just completed. As it has been created two weeks before, I would expect that this is a more simplistic message for us. Once again it is very aligned to the field equipment which gives me a basic dimension 6’ wide tracks which I will use on this crop circle.

Of note: I am hoping that this concept of estimating the size is irrelevant. As long as the interpretation is scaled consistently around a unit of measure. If you work with millimeter, centimeters, inches (like me), feet or kilometers of miles, just be consistent across it object. I also have some issues with modeling larger items. My CAD program does have a limit to actual size of model when I do thing to scale. I did almost have an issue with a Stonehenge project.

Now back to this crop circle. It does have the same quarter round halo on the center on one end. This one is well connected with a halo as the second object after the quarter round halo. This halo connection method is common so far and an isolated center suspended in it. this proceeds into another center, which seems quite common in this crop circle. Now the last item looks like a halo object but it has this connecting line thru it. This is the first time I have seen this, typically these connecting lines stopped at the halo. So here is another new symbol in this one.

Now down to size I see the center in the halo is 19’ is diameter. The outer ring is 6 feet wide as the rest of the center strip and has a 6’ gap between them. Now it looks like this outer diameter is the same for the center below the halo so it will be 43’ in diameter. The bottom halo is larger than that and is estimated at 49’ in diameter with a 6’ wide ring. The quarter round object has a 59’ diameter with the same 6’ ring and space between the ring. Again I am comparing something that I just did, but this is greatly smaller than Punchbowl project. Most definitely a precursor message here. But I do not see the small halo as was in the Punchbowl project. This starts to confirm it as some kind of modifier where this is a core message without such a modifier. Now off to model this one.

An interesting procession here, it ended up with a lot of symmetry in sizes and distances. The lower objects in the strip are all similar in size. The outside diameter of the halo is the diameter of the center below it. The new halo object at the bottom is the same diameter with a double offset of 3’ each way. It ends up being a little larger but based on the same diameter. The distance between these three lower objects is also symmetrical from center to center of objects. Now the upper center with the quarter round is a little farther distance between objects and this distance seems to be based on the larger diameter of the object, I could be wrong here, there could be a different reason here for this larger space. It has to be applied as a statement of a language, or maybe a way to verbalize the statement.

So I am seeing and looking at a few characters so far in my examinations. We have centers and halo’s of various sizes. Now I have a new halo that is crossed in-line with the other objects of the crop circle. A fully connected crop circle, showing that the meaning is connected in some way, one continuous thought or statement.

The stand-alone halo object is one of the objects that brings curiosity. So I ask myself what is a halo? New of course the first item to come to mind is a halo around a person’s head as in some form of religious iconography. Probably due to past programming but there may be some reality to this concept, it is just too widely presented. Beyond that I think of a debris field around some planet or star as a halo, but that is just me. Alright what else, let’s check the internet. In Wikipedia we have a good assortment. A top item is of course the video game and the video game variations on a similar theme, could have some value here but being all of them portray such violence in epic levels, I am not going to apply much value to it. It is also a light effect produced by ice crystals at some level in the atmosphere. Here is an interesting one, a Heiligenschein. This is an optical phenomenon giving a bright spot around a shadow, created when the surface on which the shadow falls has special optical characteristics, most interesting. How about a Halo nucleus of rotating protons or neutrons, atomic level thinking. It is also a periodic, three dimensional orbit, like a moon that orbits a planet. Now halo in mathematics is a concept in the theory of hyperreal numbers, sound like something 4D to me, thinking beyond our ability to see and understand. And in medicine a halo is a cervical brace, which is something that can hold a person upright when they are unable to do this. These are clues to the meaning of what the halo object is in a crop circle. They so far have seemed to be applying variables as a stand-alone object and as used around a center to make a halo center. So, this is another instance of it being an accent item to the statement.

The halo centers I have noticed in many crop circles. All of them are so far centered around a center. They vary in size and closeness to the center object. I have seen halos that are connected and disconnected to the center object, this is an aspect of the halo as it is used in the language. The definition of this object may require a knowledge of what a stand-alone halo means as I believe this is the variable to be added to the centers meaning.

Now the lines in this crop circle are aligned with the crop equipment tracks. But I think that there is more to this than that. I took a look at the nearby fields on google earth and it showed may that the crop fields in the area are placed by geographical features in the countryside. It is nice to see that they are aligned to the equipment tracks but they could be going in any direction. I will work on tracking down the field for this one and see which way the current equipment tracks in the field are going. These probably have not changed for generations. I am wondering which way this crop circle is pointing.

Well that is about it for this one for now. Haiku …

Attachments

• 1994_07_01_beacon-hill-burghclere-hants-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    1994_07_01_beacon-hill-burghclere-hants-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    782.3 KB · Views: 7
  • beacon hill2a.JPG
    beacon hill2a.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 6
  • beacon hill2b.JPG
    beacon hill2b.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
Burghclere Hants 07/01/1994

This is an odd crop circle. The center looks to be realistic, the vertical strips on the left inside seem to be right, the lower squiggly on the right seem built correctly. I am looking at crop laydown here for this. The horizontal line on the left seems odd to me, it is not straight or curved like any I have seen so far, it may be faked in by an early observer. Part of it is straight but the left half looks like a different effort. I state the same for the upper right squiggly and the left vertical line as it does not match the effort that was applied here, it may have been added.

There is an original effort here and I am going to model it only for now. This is similar to the Cheesefoot crop circle, but less in content. I see the greater center here with a similar tail like Cheesefoot but without the lesser centers at the end of the continuous curved lines. They end rounded as far as I can tell. I will model this tail object. The F shape I am not going to do any of it. I have looked through a lot of crop circles as of today. This F shape, as it is presented is not part of any other crop circle. There are a couple that have a shape like this but they are very square in structure and presented in a similar crop laydown structure. This F shape is an added item to this crop circle. I am also not going to model this right upper squiggly line object, the crop laydown is just not consistent with the rest of this circle, as far as I can tell.

The good item in this one is that there is a road with vehicles on it. I will use this for reference in my sizing of this circle. The truck, because of UK rulings, has a maximum size for 12 Meters for an individual vehicle. This truck in the image looks to be that size. I estimate that the drop circle is 3-1/2 times in diameter of the length of the truck, that makes it 42 meters in diameter. The squiggly line looks less than 2 truck lengths in length.

Here we have what I call a squiggly line, a continuous curve line, coming out of the side of the center. An observation is that the beginning of the line is perpendicular to the surface of the center. I saw this in the Cheesefoot crop circle also. Now off to model this one.

It is difficult to classify this crop circle. It is not a message in a bottle but it may be a strip message, a short message. What I see is a greater center with a squiggly growth coming out of one point perpendicular to the surface. The squiggly line also splits at the end into two directions. And the split is also perpendicular to the curvature of the trunk line. Again this is a continuous curve line that drives this shape. And since there only is this line and the center, we have to pay attention to the line. As I said the lines looks to start perpendicular to the surface of the center. The curve increases as it gets closer to the corner and then it goes around a couple of switchbacks and then gently off to a reducing curve again. Like a bump in the road. and then it splits into two directions with the branch starting perpendicular to the trunk line, again. There is something to this message with this perpendicularity applied at points in the message. The branch length is about 80% of the remaining length of the main trunk line.

My interpretation of it is a center with an exit. That exit will have a curvy road. At the end, you get a choice of path. Choose wisely. Or, there is an alternate exit along the road for those ready to take it. Haiku …

Attachments

• 1994_07_01_burghclere-hants-rye-35mm-neg.jpg
    1994_07_01_burghclere-hants-rye-35mm-neg.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 5
  • burghclere1a.JPG
    burghclere1a.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 5
From a session on March 18, 2000 a crop circle conversation ensued. This was one bite that was provided by the C’s on the crop circle phenomena.

Q: Is the orbit depicted without a planet depicting a planet that was destroyed?
A: No.
Q: What does the orbit without a planet depict?
A: Transference.
Q: Transference of that planet to another realm? Transference of what?
A: Those who were relocated after the prototypical population was completed.

I am seeing this in crop circles. I am about to work on another that may have a similar feature as this. Now I am not stating that all crop circle objects like this are considered to be this translation, but I will consider it as I see them in future crop circles. You see this is a very succinct translation to an object in a crop circle. We could use more of this.

One more note: I am changing the spelling of Center to Centre. It seems more appropriate in this usage.

Uffington White Horse, Oxfordshire July 14, 1994

This is a simple crop circle. It is not a message in a bottle, it has many elements in it, so I am classifying it as a statement. I have seen this and other similar statements in strip messages. It is composed of a Centre with two connected halo’s. This could be a similar translation to what the session discussed. I have a planet with two orbits without an orbiting object in either. They are symmetrically connected with a line that again is in-line with the tractor path. So we have alignment, connections, orbits without objects, all in one simple crop circle. Underestimation of the moment. Someday I will look back at this crop circle and laugh at my innocence in my knowledge of them. Well since I cannot laugh today, I need to resolve this, bummer. I am off to model this one, it should be quick.

Well I always find something. There was symmetry in rings and the centre. The distance between the two rings is the same distance as from the center of the centre to the first ring. Was not expecting this to find anything like this when I started.

If I am to use what was stated before, this this might be a duality of transference, because of the connected halo’s, in symmetry with a centre. Now we also have the item from the crop circle library that Laura created, and thank you for this, it is called ‘Train’. This is a centre with a halo and looks like this one without the second halo and connecting lines. And there is symmetry in size relationships between the two crop circles. So we have two halo’s with a possible translation of ‘Transference’, a centre and two straight line elements connecting the meaning of this statement. Now the lines that are connecting the statement, they are straight and aligned. Straight making it the most efficient connection available (when used as a connection), and aligned both with themselves and to the equipment tracks in the field. Why the alignment and alignment to what. This seems to be very important to the creator of this circle and many other crop circles that I have seen. This alignment to the field lines. It may or may not be an alignment to something outside of the crop circle. If it is something aligned to an external item, it would require a Knowledge of the field that they placed in and direction of the field lines that may or may not have changed over the years. This seems like a theory that could have a chance of failure, and I would not expect that the creator of the crop circle to do something like this. So let focus on a local alignment, why align with the field lines. Why align with field lines as in a form of speech? How does aligning with field lines affect the statement? They do present a form of order aligned like this. Or maybe this is an orderly statement of facts or elements of language. So we have a statement with order, duality of transference and train, with a centre, which means so much. Sounds like an orderly higher level of train. That is if I can apply the train symbol here in a schooling application and that this is a language derivative of train. Could this be just be ‘Education’?

Train throws my thinking to education activities. And schools are generally aligned to a criteria base that directs the same activity. Transference of souls to a location, some to be student and others to be teacher.

I have been working on my language pyramid and have adjusted it so. I still need to apply current knowledge and fill in more blocks. I have removed the halo centre and am just classifying them as a halo object in the elements group. I am not certain about the halo being a transference translation every time it is used, it may have multiple meanings depending on application. I want to see how it applies in future crop circles. Haiku ...

Attachments

• 1994_01_01_uffington-white-horse-oxfordshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    1994_01_01_uffington-white-horse-oxfordshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    856.5 KB · Views: 3
  • uffington1a.JPG
    uffington1a.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 2
  • pyramid031917.JPG
    pyramid031917.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 4
Olivers Castle, Wiltshire 07/26/17

This shape interests me in some way. This one is almost mechanical, I will try to explain. The first time I looked at this one, I saw a moon like object that was off line to anything in this circle. I laid this one out to try to get something to connect with the image. The moons placement is still in question in my model. If it is an orbiting moon, it is having a gravitational pull on the object in this crop circle. This looks like it is pulling the inner centre around the interior of the next centre. This in turn is pulling that centre around the outer centre. Kind of like a set of planetary gears, that really are planetary, using the moon as the translation source. This is interesting because if you continue in a simple rotation of all centre’s you will end up with a time when all three ports of the centre’s are in-line. This is, if it is only rotating around the vertical axis’. I expect a multi axis rotation at some time but for now I am only thinking simplistically and keeping it to the vertical axis’.

So what do we have here. I would classify this as a message in a bottle even though there is an object outside of the main centre. I would generally identify this as a planet with an orbiting moon. This one just shows the interior and you can see something else, a possible theoretically moon-driven planetary gearbox. Since this is a planet, then I could call this a planetary window. And this points to an alignment of planetary windows that could allow for someone or something to pass quickly through. So, this looks like the map of how and when, this kind of condition, could happen, if you know the point of origin or time as is needed here. I have seen many of these in the future crop circles and with many more layers than the three we see here.

I remember something from Antarctic flights where there was a hole that even our airplanes could fly through. This could be the first hole. Then as you travel around this inner layer you may find another of the holes and fly through this. Then you once again fly around until you find the main window of the planet, the one that can take you elsewhere. Anyway it is a lot easier when they are in alignment. I would expect that this is a multiple axis situation in reality or a constant variable in the spin. That would complicate things. Some poor pilot flying around in between the first and second hole and cannot find in or out because they are not thinking about it this manor. I expect that there are many of these holes, most concealed and a few that are not worried about. But I would think that there is more to this because you need to know your map or guideline, to say what this might actually be, is to which hole, since there are so many to pass thru. Like the map to the stars, no the real stars, but you got to have the right map!

Now this fits the description of a planetary window and it might be similar to the one on the crop circle catalog. But I see a dynamic here that is being expressed in my planetary gearbox thought. That this is part of the message that I am seeing here, a possible mechanical expression.

Haiku …

Attachments

• 1994_07_01_olivers-castle-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg (1).jpg
    1994_07_01_olivers-castle-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg (1).jpg
    703.3 KB · Views: 5
  • oliver1b.JPG
    oliver1b.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
  • oliver1a.JPG
    oliver1a.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 5
East Dean, Sussex 07/24/17

This is a combination of two different crop circles and possibly a new class of circle. They kind of resemble a strip message but not connected. There is a definite curve to them like the centre’s were placed on an arced line. And any centre that is not on this line, look to be circling around one of the centre’s that is connected to the line. I am not placing any certainty on this, but I see a simplified planetary system diagram here. Like a grouping that you can point to and say that is where I was before and this is where I am now. now the reason I am even contemplating this is because of the number of these types of crop circles that exist in photographic evidence. These two here are short and simplified versions. Future crop circles do have groupings of these in phenomenal numbers and patterns.

I will not go into this too far right now but they look like a branch of the family tree showing each and all branches as another system allowing you to know your neighbors. Just a thought here.

Now of attention these two crop circles were in adjoining fields. I would say the pattern is one leading and the other following, field hopping you could say. How neat, they are playing leap frog. Now they are different. The first one that I am going to do is the one that has no orbiting objects, or that is what I first thought. It seems that the two end Centre’s are on a definite angle off one of the centre’s connected to the line. I going to build these as orbiting the third centre on the string of centre’s. if my theory is correct that this is a solar system then what is being shown? I am going to state that every system needs at least one sun like object. But would you show it is the procession, is a good question. Again would every planet on the solar system be shown or would only the planets that are advances to some level be shown? Another good question, takes away the size issue that we have here in this reality. Then would you show them according to their density level? Too many questions, here.

I am going to consider the solar system would always have at least one or more star. Since they pretty much should have this condition everywhere, then why acknowledge it here. I do not think that it is pertinent to show the system’s star in this procession. I am going on “Who is home” in the solar system concept only showing those planets and orbiting moons that are suitable for life. So I am kind of concluded on a couple of my questions here.

Then we come down to size of the centre’s. And this comes back to knowledge of, what the centre is showing. I would expect that density is part of the sizer factor, and if so then the larger center is higher in density than the smaller centre. It is a good start. I expect that this theory is evolving also. because in this first crop circle of this type there is two objects that are not on the system string line. they are close to the size of the orbiting center. Now a higher density on a smallish planetary object could greatly increase visibility of the centre in size. these moons may have this condition. I recall something about Saturn, that this is the locations of the council that oversee this solar system. Not on the main planet but a moon. And this moon of Saturn on our string is going to be sizable. That is if this theory is even close to being a valid one. There are still people listening in on this thread, so I shall continue.

Then let’s look at our solar system and how it would be presented. Now the C’s stated a good number of our solar system is inhabited by 4D and above. I do not know the number just yet but as I remember there were Venus, Earth, Jupiter, Saturn and I though that included Uranus and Neptune. I am not positive on this list and I am not sure that there are others, but let’s use it anyway. So six planets represented by centre’s in a string with small centre’s orbiting some of them and that includes at least one larger centre on the second centre in the row. And on one of the lesser center on the string is an orbiting moon, our moon. To think about it we are the lesser centre of the string, it is where we are.

Well I am need a term for this type of crop circle. Since I think that they represent a solar system coded to each solar system I am going to classify a single strip like this as a “System”. This is always a temporary statement here and may change as we proceed.

So these two crop circles could be system maps of someone else in the great expanse of space. I like that thought. Now why choose these 2 systems to present to us? I was thinking that they might have some sort of significance either to us or to our lineage. But that would be like giving a young child a book on the knowledge of all existence and they can read it as soon as they learn to read. So I do not think that this is the case. They would give simpler system strings to learn on, kind of like the ones that were presented here. So I would consider that these are lesser systems that may be a smaller solar system or ones that are lesser developed. The lesser developed would be shorter system string and still having a large quantity of planets. Of course I would expect that whoever is running the system would be more advanced in density and that there might be various higher density planets sparsely placed around the system. This would make it kind of look like this first one that I will work upon. Three centre’s with two orbiting moons of a greater than normal size for a moon. Or maybe two 3D worlds orbiting a 4D with another 4D and a 6D in the string.

The second system in this grouping is different as it has four planets in the string and 5 orbiting moons, small to medium sized. Again, why show planets or moons that are not developed or being developed. So, these might be moons that can harbor a lifeform of a fashion that are being developed/displayed here. A work in progress. Now the largest centre is smaller in size as in the first system string. But I am suspecting a similar procession. This one maybe a 5D thru 3D with orbiting moons that are varied also. This is just speculation but there may be some truths here. The moons are interesting and it will be slightly difficult defining which planet that they are orbiting, at least on one of them.

Who are these system strings, I do not know? It might be a neighbor, if they are displaying systems, as I have been suggesting. Take note of the first centre of each system string. They are different for a reason. Both strings could be create an independent calling card to some location. Being attached to a curve is also noted. I am hoping to find usages of items to assist in the full understanding of the element. Another item I am looking for here is to see the crop laydown. I have recently seen another centre that the laydown center was placed offset to the center of the centre. The comments were that this may be indicating that the axis of the sphere is on an angle like we have here on our planet. I will have to review older work and see if this is discernable in any other work. So I am looking for this feature, maybe in this crop circle. Now off to model these two crop circles.

Now I am done with both of them. Discussions have pursued on alternate topics of these crop circles. And a comment by MusicMan about a flag representation hit me because of these crop circles from my representation question. I took a time to work on the morphemes so this task was greatly delayed in the middle of it. And as it turned out, I was glad of it because of the morpheme task, next one for that is the continuous curve line.

These two systems I am representing in both methods as I discussed in my representation question. Now I am liking the new representation a lot. It is like the 4D version of the symbol and the old version as a 6D version (of note, the 5D symbol is a radiating 4D version, well in theory). But the flag comment kept me thinking of these crop circles. The first character of the system could be the flag of the system and the accompanying planets trail off it. You need to know the alignment of the system from the flag and what is there.

Sussex1 is the system that I thought had 2 orbiting centre’s on the last centre. But I am changing that identification as the last two centre’s are on a straight line that translates from a point on the arc. I been reviewing crop circles and found this feature on others which helped justify this concept. The flag on this system (this is what I am calling the first element on the system crop circle) replicates the same flag that was in the representation question. The trailing centre’s reduced in size thru the remaining ones. This may not directly show the centre’s in actual order of the system, if this is truly showing a system as I am suspecting. They are in another order justified to say.

Sussex2, I found an intricate connection in the moons that orbit the centre’s at the end. This system has all centre’s attached to an arced line, unlike what I found in Sussex1. This different representation is something to take note of. Now the moons on Sussex2 were uniquely connected. I found that one of the moons is actually shared by two of the centre’s and I am not exactly knowing how to interpret this.

Well I am attaching images of the sketches of these two crop circles along with all other images. As for the flag identification here, I feel that we are close on this. You can see the difference clearly when looking at these crop circles by them. There may be a STS vs STO connection in the representations. Having two representations so close, done on the same night in adjoining fields, representing two different versions of the same type of crop circle. Also is there some meaning in their placement, is one in front of the other for some alternate statement? And just who is in the front seat?

Now I am still trying to interpret these so I am showing Sussex2 in three flavors depending on how you look at it. If the halo is the outer circle, then the d version is right. If the c version is correct, then I am looking at an inverse halo. Typically, I have seen the halo as the area with crop laydown. If c version is right, then this halo is standing. I question this as most of these objects like the flag symbol are what I classify as a message in a bottle, mostly because the objects reside in a spherical shape. If I had to select one that had the best representation I would pick the Sussex2c version.

The connection of the centre’s either to an arced line or an arc line that transition into a straight line. The arced connections are a free morpheme and the transition line imposes a bound morpheme content. There are a couple more of these system crop circles in this year and I am going to finish them up before looking at other crop circles for now.

The other think to add is could these be the portals of a system not the actual planets in the system. This could explain the shared moon that could be a shared portal. Haiku …

Attachments

• sussex1b.JPG
    sussex1b.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 3
  • sussex1c.JPG
    sussex1c.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 3
  • sussex1_sketch.JPG
    sussex1_sketch.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 3
  • sussex2b.JPG
    sussex2b.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
  • sussex2c.JPG
    sussex2c.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 2
  • sussex2d.JPG
    sussex2d.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
  • sussex2_sketch.JPG
    sussex2_sketch.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 2
  • sussex2_sketchclose.JPG
    sussex2_sketchclose.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1994_07_24_east-dean-sussex-both-formations-35mm-sca.jpg
    1994_07_24_east-dean-sussex-both-formations-35mm-sca.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 2
Wilsford, Hampshire 07/15/1994

This is another of what I call a system crop circle. Unlike its predecessors in Sussex this one is much longer. The depiction shows centre’s in a constant reduction from a larger size to the smallest. the only available image is very course, especially on the smallest centre’s so my interpretation of it is skewed in this area. That along with the amount of stretching of the image to make objects more visible and round. The centre’s connection starts out on a continuous curve line then this changes. it looks like the curve line goes straight for two sections and then it continues on a continuous curve. In my image it starts near the end with the green, cyan and blue as the first straight section and then continues on with the blue, violet and red as the second section. This may be because of undulations in the field causing this effect, so I am uncertain.

I only did one version of this system crop circle. The other version would have a wide halo and I did not think that this fits with the presentation. It also does not fit in my message in a bottle theme, so it is just a centre in a sphere to replicate this.

The second option here is that the centre’s are all the same size and this is looking at them as they get farther away. Like they are going down the drain, which would make this a spiraling path inside a cone. If that is so, then there is some association with the direction of the spiral and the true meaning here. Even a STS vs STO relationship could be indicating here. I only suggest this as an option but I am not seeing this in crop circles as all that I have modeled so far are in the same curve.

Now the next one is also a system crop circle but has more effect in flag of the system. It will take some time to evaluate it as the flag has more effect. Until next time, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1994_07_15_wilsford-hampshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1994_07_15_wilsford-hampshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    714.8 KB · Views: 3
  • wilsford1a.JPG
    wilsford1a.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 3
Hackpen Hill, Wiltshire 08/01/1994

Another system crop circle. The striking difference on this one is that the first 3 centre’s are connected or overlapping. All systems so far have not had connections like this. Another striking feature is that I cannot make the centre’s connect to any arc or straight line but they do connect to a continuous curve line. This is also a first in system crop circles. Another item is the satellite objects, that I have connected via another continuous curve line that I could not find another method to connect them that worked well. The main trunk line is wavy beyond the curvature of the undulations in the field. This gives it a snake like look as it wiggles across the field. Now the flag of this system is most unique. I have it in two flavors. I am having difficulty representing it as the spherical elements properly, this version was not created. The flag is a rather odd shape like a clawed hand taking a strike across a spherical shape.

I am giving this a STS profile because of the flag and the snake like connections on a continuous curved line. I could be wrong here.

This one increased in complexity and the next one is even more troubling looking as it looks like an insect of a sort. This will be the last of the system set of crop circles for 1994. So, the wandering mind continues, Haiku …

Attachments

• hackpenhill1a.JPG
    hackpenhill1a.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 1
  • hackpenhill1b.JPG
    hackpenhill1b.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 1
  • hackpenhill1c.JPG
    hackpenhill1c.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 1994_08_01_hackpen-hill-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    1994_08_01_hackpen-hill-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    736.1 KB · Views: 2
  • hackpenhill1sketch.JPG
    hackpenhill1sketch.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 4
Bishops Cannings, Wiltshire 07/15/1994

I am classifying this crop circle as a system crop circle. This is definitely the most exotic of the system crop circles in 1994. The flag on this one extends outside of main centre. And it does look like an insect head on this flag. The centre’s that extend on this one do not touch like they did on the Hackpen Hill crop circle. I admit, I was rather sloppy on this one but the spacing on the trailing centre’s have a space between each one of seven to eleven feet. The centre’s do continually reduce in size the farther from the flag that they are. This could also be a line of centre’s that are going away in the distance, I modeled them as a flat entity, my two dimensional side of me. this goes on until the remaining three lesser centre’s are almost detached from the rest. There is a connecting line between the third and forth centre’s from the lesser end. This was odd as it is the only line in this object and it is almost at the end of the crop circle. There is significance in this feature. Now the whole system crop circle is centered on a spline line that is wiggling a little more than the Hackpen Hill system crop circle. You put this all together and you kind of have a imposing insect head shape on a caterpillar like form that has some kind of stinging attachment near the end, not on the opposing end of the insect head.

Now this is imposing an insect like crop circle here but it is probably just another flag for a system crop circle. And this is just another system, a rather large system with a rather imposing flag. This could support the idea that this is an insect system and this is what they would look like, kind of. Like the lifeform of this system could be insectoid. Just some thoughts here.

Now I just found another image of this crop circle and it was taken before any disturbance from those pesky humans that trod through them. The tail end of it is stinger shaped, I will attach this image. the line that I thought was between the third and forth from the end of the crop circle is a stinger shape and the last three centre’s are past this point. A stinger, how interesting. Why would you want to show a feature like this? This feature is more imposing than the head end. It could be a warning here with this feature, I know if I saw this I would be skeptical about going there, at least forewarned. Also note the folded back position in the crop circle image. This is a way to hold a stinger, like a scorpion. Showing it but not imposing a threating position, more of a protective position. Don’t make me pull this thing out, you know.

I have six more crop circles to do in 1994. This is of the ones that I have found so far. I plan to finish them up and then move onto the 1995 year. A few more weeks of 1994, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1994_07_15_bishops-cannings-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1994_07_15_bishops-cannings-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    640.1 KB · Views: 2
  • bishops1b.JPG
    bishops1b.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 3
  • bishops1_sketch.JPG
    bishops1_sketch.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 3
Alton Barnes, Wilts 07/21/1994

We come to the first eye crop circle. There are several of these throughout the years to today. I have attached a composition of nine of them on a single image. I have seen others so this is not all of them in this image. Since this is a reoccurring theme it adds a bit more attention-grabbing power to this crop circle.

I want to focus on the eye shape for a moment. This is two opposing and connected arc shaped lines, most interesting. A duality of arcs bound to the inside of each other. The arc is part of the bound morpheme of transference, which is the word ‘fer’. This is the free morpheme and it has a connection to this bound morpheme in this representation. Having an inside connection could this be a ‘Infer’ or ‘Inferring’ statement here. For that we need to know more about what ‘Infer’ means.

Infer or inferring
verb
To deduce or conclude (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements. To derive by reasoning; conclude or judge from premises or evidence. To draw a conclusion, as by reasoning.

Usage note: Infer has been used to mean “to hint or suggest” since the 16th century by speakers and writers of unquestioned ability and eminence: Despite its long history, many 20th-century usage guides condemn the use, maintaining that the proper word for the intended sense is imply and that to use infer is to lose a valuable distinction between the two words.
Although the claimed distinction has probably existed chiefly in the pronouncements of usage guides, and although the use of infer to mean “to suggest” usually produces no ambiguity, the distinction too has a long history and is widely observed by many speakers and writers.

So, this is a word that has been reduced to non-usage, to hide it possibly. This is funny, the engineers that I work with and myself use it quite frequently.

I am going to use infer for this eye formation for now. As for this crop circle, we need to look at what it is truly inferring.

I am classifying this as a message in a bottle. Beyond the eye shape in this crop circle, there is a double square shape in a round formation. This is a radial pattern of two squares, 90° off each other, another duality. The centre is just smaller of the inside of the square pattern and is representing a spherical object with its axis perpendicular to the plain (I am still looking for the tilted axis on a sphere represented in the crop laydown). I am going to model the grass section as a flat section only. The whole object is going to be modeled in a spherical shape to define it as a message in a bottle. Now there are 2 minor centre’s outside of the main sphere and I am seeing this as a repeating element in the message in a bottle crop circles. Now it is difficult to accurately pinpoint these two centre’s but in the main image it does look that one of the centre’s is closer to the main spherical shape by a minor amount, I will model it this way. And another duality here. As for the eye shape, I am seeing interesting crop laydown in this crop circle. It almost looks to be coming from the midpoint of the arc and going in an outward flow to each end. Somewhere in the middle it may just fan out to give it this appearance, I am not too sure. This imposes another method of modeling this feature that I am not too sure of how to represent it. I will be showing this is two different methods to try to capture this intent.

Now I found three different dualities in this crop circle and this is important in this representation. This along with the subject that is being inferred here is making this a most interesting crop circle. Now why are there centre’s outside of these crop circles, this is most puzzling. The only good explanation for them is that they are watching, looking or viewing from the outside. Well I would say that this crop circle is inferring that someone, possibly in duality, is watching, and there are others involved also. I am calling this crop circle ‘Just Looking’ for now. Off to model this.

Everything done. I have done the first version as a solid eye shape and a second version with the eye shape removed. Both versions of this crop circle are impressive. The item I found in the lesser centre’s is that one was perpendicular in placement to the other. This made the centre’s look like one was slightly further away from the greater centre, and it was because of this. So, here’s ‘Just Looking’ at you.

Shift Gears, now onto the language pyramid.

I am evolving the pyramid and now the second level is now called Free Morphemes, the third level is called Bound Morphemes. The bound morphemes level will include all connection types. I am attaching a sheet of connection types that is not even close to what I will find. All on this sheet can be varied and have an opposing connection depending on which one is the trunk line and branch line. I will eventually need more blocks on this level. I have added all that we know and those that I am suggesting so far. I am holding off on adding anything more than the statement level. There is much involved in longer statements or strip messages.

This brings me back to the purposes of any language, that I have shown before.

EXPRESSIVE PURPOSES: Language can be used simply to express one’s feelings, ideas or attitudes, without necessarily taking a reader or listener into consideration. When language is used in this way, the speaker/writer is not trying to effect change in an audience or elicit response. He/she is merely giving vent to emotions or needs. Diaries and journals are obvious examples of language used for expressive purposes.
INFORMATIVE PURPOSES: In this case, language is employed with the intention of conveying information to others. Therefore, a news bulletin board at your school, textbooks or a cinema guide are all examples of language being used for this purpose.
COGNITIVE PURPOSES: When language is used cognitively, it is with the intention of affecting the audience in some way in order to evoke some type of response. Therefore, when one uses language to persuade, entertain, stir to anger or arouse sympathy, one is using language for cognitive purposes. Jokes, political speeches and horror stories are different examples of ways in which language can be used cognitively.
POETIC PURPOSES: Language used in literary, stylistic or imaginative ways is poetic. The user focuses on the structure and pattern of the language and places emphasis on the manner in which the language is manipulated. Language used for poetic purposes is not necessarily done in verse. It is the way in which the language is used, and not its form, that indicates its poetic purpose.
PHATIC PURPOSES: Sometimes language is used simply to establish or maintain contact among people. This use of language is most obvious in spoken communication. Language used for phatic purposes does not necessarily seek to generate a meaningful response. E.g. when we greet each other saying ‘hello’ or ‘good morning’ we are using language to maintain social customs. We say ‘hello’ or ‘good morning’ automatically as a greeting even though a thunderstorm is raging or we are on the way to chemotherapy. In the same way, you would not expect your cheerful ‘how you doing?’ to be responded to with a litany of all the things that are going wrong in your friend’s life. Although the phatic purpose of language does not often apply to written communication, in the case of letter writing, the greeting and closure are phatic. Informal or friendly letters or e-mail may also use expressions like ‘How are you’ or ‘hi there’ merely for phatic purposes.
METALINGUISTIC PURPOSES: This is the use of language to comment on, refer to or discuss language itself. A critique of your friend’s essay or speech is metalinguistic, so it the blurb on the back of a novel. When you use language to consider language your purpose is metalinguistic. The multiple purposes to which can be put make it the most valuable tool of communication at our disposal. In order to master the art of communication it is important to master the use of language for all its purposes.

These purposes are a factor in each and every message in crop circles. I am working on the application of these factors for them, my difficulty is how to correctly quantify each aspect and to do it without bias. Haiku …

Attachments

• pyramid042817.JPG
    pyramid042817.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 3
  • pyramid042817_boundmorphemes1.JPG
    pyramid042817_boundmorphemes1.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 3
  • wilts1_sketch.JPG
    wilts1_sketch.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 2
  • wilts1b.JPG
    wilts1b.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 2
  • wilts1a.JPG
    wilts1a.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 1994_07_21_east-field-alton-barnes-wilts-wheat-oh-35mm-neg (1).jpg
    1994_07_21_east-field-alton-barnes-wilts-wheat-oh-35mm-neg (1).jpg
    826.7 KB · Views: 2
Well I still got listeners here so I will continue. This next crop circle is a mobius strip in a message in a bottle.

West Overton, Wiltshire 07/28/1994

This is exactly what I stated to be. There is a mobius strip looking raised crop area in a greater centre. I see two centre’s as the top and bottom circle of the mobius strip. There are also two lesser centre’s outside of the greater centre. Here we go again, outside sources showing up in a message in a bottle classified crop circle, they are consistent if anything. What I am going to produce is a mobius strip that traverses the surfaces of two centre’s. I am going to make it a constant shape strip that passes over/under itself in the center, ought to be interesting. I do not know if I will be able to totally replicate this one here but I will give it a good shot. I am not going to try doing this to scale, it is going to be hard enough as it is.

I have a rendition of this one now. And it is small in scale. I approximated the placement of the lesser centre’s. On a to-scale crop circle the mobius strip would show just like the one in the image. You would see the side of the spherical center with the strip below making it look less in width and on the above portion of the strip you would see all of it. Did I describe this good enough? Part of the mobius strip’s width is hidden by the spherical shape of the centre. That’s better. A most fun thing to replicate. Mine is not quite right. I modeled one side of the strip wrapping around one sphere and did a radial array with only two objects equally spaced. This leaves a bad transition right at the center. The concept is there and I will do better on the next mobius strip as the concept is sound.

I have always looked at a mobius strip and the thought of infinity always comes to mind, so I will be calling this message in a bottle crop circle, ‘Infinity’. It seems a suitable name for now. Haiku …

Attachments

• 1994_07_28_west-overton-wiltshire-wheat-35mm-neg-sca (1).jpg
    1994_07_28_west-overton-wiltshire-wheat-35mm-neg-sca (1).jpg
    919.9 KB · Views: 1
  • wiltshire1a.JPG
    wiltshire1a.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
Our next composition seems to have a higher informative value because of the size of the main portion of this crop circle.

Froxfield, Wiltshire 08/04/1996

As I said there is a size proportion change here that is concerning. I look at this crop circle and I do not know if I would classify it as a message in a bottle or a system. This could well be a message in a bottle just because of this disproportion of the outlying centre’s. I am going to look at it as a system crop circle with a huge flag. The reason I am stating this is the arrangement of the outlaying centre’s are connected to an arced line and this is also seen in system crop circles. Now if this is a system crop circle, then this is a very large flag, almost pompous. Someone is pumping their horn here or this really is an important flag. The greater centre is encompassing seven other main centre’s that are overlapping, six on the exterior and one for the interior. It is quite an impressive crop circle and will take some effort to create a rendition of it. what I see is two radial arrays of grass portions creating six sections each, and combined to create the seventh centre. Now I do not know what is driving me in the representation of the raised areas. Some of it is the crop laydown on the interior areas of this crop circle. The larger areas have a spiraling pattern with aggressive turns at the corners. The smaller center areas look similar but obviously in a skinner area that is two ended. The actual center of the crop circle shows to be a spherical object in the crop laydown. I am looking at making the inner spherical shapes with a shell thickness. In the end, it should look like a group of alcoves encircled around each other once I pattern them.

Back to the meaning of this suspected system crop circle with the impressive flag. Seven centre’s of the flag do relate back to the 7 densities with the one at the center connecting to all others. Could this be the system flag of the big guy, the one infinite creator? (Now boss you know I did not really mean it about the pompous remark)

I had better get to work on this before I get into trouble. Off to model this one.

This is a most beautiful crop circle. I would compare it to a flower in the midst of bloom. This may be due to the method of modeling here. The end result, may not be perfect to the image of this crop circle, but it is close. I may still be wrong on this being a system crop circle. It could be just a picture in a bottle with 4 lesser centre’s outside the greater centre.

I have added a 3D PDF for this one, it is truly amazing, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1994_08_05_froxfield-wiltshire-wheat-35mm-neg-sca (1).jpg
    1994_08_05_froxfield-wiltshire-wheat-35mm-neg-sca (1).jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 1
  • wiltshire2a.JPG
    wiltshire2a.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 1
  • wiltshire2c.JPG
    wiltshire2c.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 1
  • wiltshire2_3D.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
This next crop circle is putting me out on a limb, so to speak. I am going to use one of my suggested points of knowledge to help define this crop circle. The object’s that I am referring to is the two halo’s in the center of this crop circle. I have been looking for a good positive ID on an inverse halo, this is it. If knowledge is working correctly, then the inverse halo is ‘Conveyance’. Defined as; the action or process of transporting someone or something from one place to another. Let’s see if/how it works.

Avebury Henge, Wiltshire 08/11/1994

Another crop circle that I am having difficulty classifying. This is a message in a bottle and possibly a system crop circle. The system crop circle because of the 3 lesser centre’s outside of the greater centre. Up to know the larger centre’s were the closest to the greater center and they would shrink as they got further from the greater centre (or they were all the same size and as they got further away from the point of view reducing their visual size). This one has them in reverse order to that with the smallest being the closest centre. I have no explanation for this, so I am noting it only since this is the first time I saw this feature.

The crop circle sort of looks like a spider web surrounding the two inversed halo’s. The webbing, if I may call it that, is chopped up into 10 symmetrical sections. Each section having several webs that arc larger at the outer web to a lesser arc on the inner web, varying the arc on each web. The crop laydown here is similar to the laydown in Froxfield crop circle that I just presented, but inversed. The spiral on the outside of the webs inferred that these items may be in an arc upwards, funneling down to the center of the web. Like a cone shape inside of a greater centre. Gives me an interesting thought of what this might represent. Although these look like some kind of webbing material of a spider, I think that there is more here. What if each one of the raised grass sections were actually a platform. With each platform radially placed around the crop circle at the same level and the next level would be lower and so on. This would give it a stadium like look, most interesting. So, a stadium around a one ring circus in duality.

What else do we see. The webs, there are five raised sections of grass in each of the ten sections, the outer of the inner halo’s being the sixth and the smallest halo being the seventh. Looks like a composition of seven here for many, radial sections, coming from all directions. If it is true that the inverse halo means ‘Conveyance’, then could this be a means of conveyance. Like this might not be a stadium for some show, but an example of conveyance and how it is performed. Having the inverse halo could be the reason for the reversed order of the lesser centre’s outside the greater centre, just a thought.

The center of this crop circle has me questioning if the two halo’s are alone in the center or is there some quantity of centre’s in this crop circle. I am going to model it with one centre encompassing the inner area and I will give another view without this. I can easily see two others. As for the stadium, I was thinking, maybe it is a mountain that has terraces. So instead of a cone shape going up it could be a cone shape going down making it a mountain. Now comes the real brain twister, maybe it goes both ways. As I was saying about a method of conveyance, this could be it. Here me out on this one. If you were in a 3D world, like we are now, and you went forward to the 4D, it is just a step away. But if you are in a 3D world and are going to another 3D world, you would either travel there, taking a long time, or you just use this method of conveyance and hop thru 5D to get there. This is if the inner web is 5D, kind of makes sense. My explanation here is real iffy by using a term that I came up with. I just hope that in some future 3D time that this blabber that I do gets someone somewhere to fully understand just what these crop circles are.

So, let’s get past all of that and model this one up. I will give three versions for this crop circle. One as a stadium, one as a hill and the third being a composition of both.

I got a few images for this one. I left the inner centre on in a couple of them. I think that this inner centre makes it look kind of ominous. The only version I did not try was the mountain on an inverted mountain in the center. This would require a lot of rebuilding so I decided against it. You will have to imagine it against the mountain provided. I dare say, there are many ways to perceive this crop circle. The resulting images here are astounding. The name for this one is yet to be imagined, let’s call it ‘Webbing’ for now. Haiku …

Attachments

• wiltshire3b.JPG
    wiltshire3b.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire3c.JPG
    wiltshire3c.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire3a.JPG
    wiltshire3a.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 4
  • wiltshire3d.JPG
    wiltshire3d.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 4
  • wiltshire3e.JPG
    wiltshire3e.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 3
Here is the image of the last crop circle. Haiku ...

Attachments

• 1994_08_11_avebury-henge-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg-sca (1).jpg
    1994_08_11_avebury-henge-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg-sca (1).jpg
    639.4 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom