Crop Circles in 3D 1995 ...

Haiku

Jedi Master
Crop Circles 1995
My first interpretation of this year is one that, to me, looks like the safety zone around a planet like ours where satellites are protected from radiation, the Van Allen belts. The Van Allen belts are a collection of charged particles, gathered in place by Earth's magnetic field. They can wax and wane in response to incoming energy from the sun, sometimes swelling up enough to expose satellites in low-Earth orbit to damaging radiation.

Exton, Hampshire 07/01/1995

This crop circle is a classic message in a bottle, with outside observers, again. The crop laydown is blended toward a center axis making this look like the presented object is a radial object. I can almost see the axis placement. There is a small ring of standing crop around the lesser centre that I did not model. It could be a tight inverse halo around the inner centre. Having that as conveyance this could be another method of conveyance. Also, the Van Allen belts were know well before the appearance of this crop circle (1958), so it seems to me a little confusing to me why was this presented now. We already know this. So there has to be some other meaning to this because that is too easy.

Now the belts were an interesting item. I drew six lines end to end and made them equal in length to each other. I placed the end of the first line on the right quadrant of the circle. The end of the first line defined the space of the first arc. Two line lengths defined the space of the next arc. Three line lengths defined the largest arc. It was unique to see this. Also, the orbiting centre’s, one on the axis of the greater centre, depicted in the crop laydown. And the second centre 90°, perpendicular to it. I have seen this placement before in a 1994 crop circle.

I modeled this two different ways. The first as raised sections in the crop circle. And the second, which is difficult to see, in a revolved model. This second method is difficult to see so I am showing it is a cross section mode. What you see are two torus shapes around a centre in this message in a bottle, in this version. As we continue, Haiku …

Attachments

• hampshire1b.JPG
    hampshire1b.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 160
  • hampshire1a.JPG
    hampshire1a.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 159
  • 1995_07_01_exton-hampshire-july-1995-wheat-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1995_07_01_exton-hampshire-july-1995-wheat-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    920.6 KB · Views: 178
Danebury Hillfort, Hampshire 06/16/1995

I am classifying this as a system crop circle. It has an impressive flag and all trailing centre’s are connected in the image. this can be due to two conditions. The first is that they are just that, they are connected and reduce in size the farther away from the flag they are. The second is that they are all the same size and just go farther and farther away and below the flag giving them the appearance of getting smaller. I am going with a combination application of both and have them smaller in size and away and below the flag as they follow this conceptual path.

The flag on this one has an outer halo object around twelve arced shaped humps on the interior and one on the outside making a total of thirteen. There is a centre in the center with a heavy raised crop area around it that is as wide as the diameter of the centre. The crop laydown around the each hump is profiled to match the hump size relaying to me that these are 3D shaped humps. This is similar to the crop laydown in the Froxfield, Wiltshire 1994 crop circle. It shows definition of a shaped object. I am going to create shell objects like I did in the 1994 crop circle. The thirteenth hump is different in size. The diameter looks to be one half or less of the width of the other humps. It appears to be a larger portion of the round shape on a smaller scale. It has a halo portion around it that is used to define it. I am going to have a greater center encompassing this flag with twelve shell objects placed at 29° intervals leaving the last one contained in the remaining 12°. I am not too sure how to model this thirteenth feature yet, hopefully this will show itself when I model it. Possibly a wart on the exterior of the surface, I do not know.

I am going to have the first centre at 31’ and they will reduce in diameter to the last one. The path looks to me like it is a gradual radial spiral and we are seeing it from an angle that make it looks like a continuous curved line that they are attached to. I am going with the spiral concept. The connection point is bothering me. I would expect that this trail of centre’s would have a connection to the center of the flag, having a gap of a sort between the flag and the first centre. Having it directly touching to the outer hump could be defining the this space or it is attached to the center of the outer hump and not the center of the flag. I am going with the spiral starting with the center of the flag. I will try to use this to define the downward spiral, ought to be interesting.

This is a good view of this crop circle, closer to perpendicular of the field’s plain. It should give me better values to work with. Off to model this one.

Well I am finished. The ring around the centre in the center was less than first thought. The thirteenth hump ended up a blemish on the surface, I do not know how to show it any better. I did the spiral down centre’s on this one. It could have been most any way modeled. This is cool. The image for the crop circle showed this s little differently. I am happy with this interpretation of this crop circle. Gave a few views of the end result, oh and a 3D PDF. Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_06_16_danebury-hillfort-hampshire-barley-35mm-neg.jpg
    1995_06_16_danebury-hillfort-hampshire-barley-35mm-neg.jpg
    863.2 KB · Views: 140
  • hampshire2a.JPG
    hampshire2a.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 136
  • hampshire2b.JPG
    hampshire2b.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 4
  • hampshire2c.JPG
    hampshire2c.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
  • hampshire2d.JPG
    hampshire2d.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
  • hampshire2_3D.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
Beckhampton, Wiltshire 05/29/1995

A message in a bottle of a spiraling continuous curve feature that covers 60% of this crop circle. what I see here is a greater centre that is roughly 180’ in diameter. The outer area of this greater centre is also in the same spiral but with crop laydown encompassing three of the spirals. Then the spiral changes to standing crop as a sliver edge of standing crop and progresses until it creates a full thickness of the spiral. I see 8 full rounds of spiraling standing crop that as it started trims down to a point into crop laydown. The spiral is still seen in each layer until it reaches the center. The width of each spiral looks to be about six feet.

This spiral that continues thru this crop circle is a major point of this crop circle and it meaning may be based on this. I could imagine a tornado down to its vortex in this crop circle if I model it in that form. I was thinking that if this is a tornado that the spiral is too consistent with a model of an actual tornado, maybe a very large one. But I would still expect that the spirals would be less consistent throughout the spiral. I believe that this is something other than that representing something that the C’s stated about the spiral and its usages. Like the spiral at the bottom of a pool that was suggested. This could represent the proper spiral needed to obtain a maximum effect.

Now, I do see a difference here in this message in a bottle crop circle. There are no external centre’s outside of the greater centre. I believe that this is because this crop circle is not a message in a bottle, but a bound morpheme statement using the free morpheme of the continuous curve, which I have no current idea of what it is. I am going to classify it as a bound morpheme for now. I am going to model the spiral as a planar object this time. I will create a spiral in this crop circle in three sections. The outer in a thin feature up to the raised spiral and another at the bottom end on the inner area. I am doing this because it looks like it was meant to be seen, even in the crop laydown areas. Ought to look interesting. Off to model this one.

Al finished up. Going dizzy on this one, looking at spirals on spirals. Now I may be off a bit on this one but it does give a dizzying feel after working on it for a couple of hours. so I have three revolutions of the spiral one the outer area of the greater centre. This changes to the raised area that is eight revolutions of the same spiral. The remainder is about four revolutions making this a total of about 15 revolutions. Coloring is a bit deeper to show the different features. I am going to call this one ‘Dizzy’ for lack of a better name. I did not create a 3D PDF for this one because it got me dizzy modeling it and rotating it, to model it. Almost a hypnotic effect if I set it rotating. The model makes you follow one of the features as it rotates and may be causing this issue, drags you in with it. I do not know if this is good or bad.

As we wander around the crop circles, thanks for attending this class, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_05_29_beckhampton-wiltshire-barley-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    1995_05_29_beckhampton-wiltshire-barley-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    775.3 KB · Views: 4
  • wiltshire1a.JPG
    wiltshire1a.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire1b.JPG
    wiltshire1b.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 3
West Overton, Wiltshire 05/08/1995

This is a composition of two centre’s aligned with each other with different formations in each. There are no satellite objects that I can see in the image that I have. My thinking here is that this is a two statement crop circle that has some sort of connection. I am going to classify it as a strip message, although a short one. This would be two messages in a bottle, two bound morphemes, possibly.

The top centre has what appears to be a two-bladed pinwheel that to me looks like it would be rotating or spinning. The shape of each blade is composed of an inner arc that looks to be one half of the diameter of the greater centre and an outer arc that looks to be a combination inner arc that blends into the major diameter of the greater centre. I can imagine the shape here is starting to look like a sail that catches wind. I do not believe that the spinning would create a pushing effect because of this. But I am thinking in 3D here, 4D could change all that. But with current physics, this looks to be sail like in structure. The crop laydown is also new with the flow of the crop lines flowing to the center or out from the center of the greater centre. I am going with a sail design that is cupped in shape. Being a previous owner of a Mazda RX3, this kind of reminds me of a rotary engine in concept.

The bottom centre is something that I have been looking for. It is a centre with an axis that is not perpendicular to the plane. From the crop laydown I can see that the axis is leaning forward. It looks like it is at the center of the lesser centre in this greater centre creating this forward leaning axis. I will model it this way, anyway. The raised crop I am going to show both as a planar and spherical object, still do not know which way to show it. I will show an axis on this one identifying this leaning.

Another item I noticed is that fact that this one is placed symmetrical to the equipment tracks. It is in-line with it as it follows the field. There may be a symmetrical connection in the meaning of this crop circle. This same field alignment is seen in many of the 1994 crop circles. So I am off to model this one. Be back soon.

Well I went to the maximum extent on the upper centre. I made the cup shape using most of the available area in the spherical shape. This could have been smaller and still creating a cup shape, I think that you get me here so I will not go any further on it. The JPG outputs show the lower centre with both the planar and spherical shapes together, seemed to look better this way. I got a few views on it and a 3D PDF. And I probably missed something about this crop circle. so, until the next crop circle, Haiku …

Attachments

• wiltshire2a.JPG
    wiltshire2a.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire2_3D.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • wiltshire2c.JPG
    wiltshire2c.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire2b.JPG
    wiltshire2b.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 1995_05_08_west-overton-hill-wiltshire-oilseed-rape-35mm-sca.jpg
    1995_05_08_west-overton-hill-wiltshire-oilseed-rape-35mm-sca.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
Quidhampton, Hampshire 05/11/1995

A more obvious strip message crop circle. it is another that is aligned to the equipment trails. And one orbiting centre that is perpendicular to the strip messages imposed centerline. There are three centre’s in the main group with a good distance to the next centre, I would guess on the line of sixty feet or better. And the orbiting centre is probably half this distance. I would say that the greater centre’s, which there are two of them, are on the line of forty-seven feet in diameter. They are each end of the strip message and both representing a halo object. The lower one has a centre inside of it that is one half the diameter of the halo’s outside diameter. The upper one has a lesser centre that opposes the satellite center. The lower three centre’s are connected to each other with minor overlapping. The second centre of the group has two halo objects as identified by the standing crop and possibly a centre in each. The outer diameter of this centre looks like it is the same size as the inside diameter of the connecting halo. Now the third centre of this group has a halo object around an offset centre. The outside diameter of this halo looks to be the same size as the orbiting centre.

Taking a closer look at the upper halo, I thought that I saw only one lesser centre, I was wrong, there are three of them. referencing them I would state that the largest is five feet in diameter. The outer centre looks to be 1-2 feet in diameter less and the smallest looks to be around 2 feet. The lesser halo’s look to be radially positioned around the halo, to me this is very clock-like in an analog kind of way. Having the orbiting centre leads me to time thinking also for some reason.

The main cluster of this may also be time related. (I know I am pushing this time thinking, and this may be totally wrong, but bear with me for the time being, no pun intended.) I am looking at the raised crop areas of the lower group, thinking that this may define something time related. The width of the two halo objects in the middle centre are consistent in size and it seem to me that I have seen other groupings of these halo objects in a single centre in future crop circles. Possibly a counter is being displayed here. The gap of the halo in the lower centre, which I have seen many now of varying gaps, could be a time setting. As these item’s may be more than just a place but a place, at this time. Just something to think about.

Let’s look at variability in this crop circle. In the main cluster the first halo could be one variable, maybe indicating a density level? The next centre could have more or less of these halo objects and they could be at any rotational placement and a size variable of the greater centre. In this crop circle the halo’s are in-line with them crop equipment lines. This could be a increment identifier. The smaller centre of this grouping has the offset centre with a raised crop area that is also in-line with the crop equipment lines. With a time definition this first group could be the major period with the upper halo defining a minor scale of time and the orbiting centre maybe breaking that down even further. With the alignment of the cluster and the orbiting centre this could be a major time event using the lesser centre’s of the upper halo for the minor point in that time period. How about this one, could this be a time indicator of a specific species or a nearby neighbor? Since we are under STS Orion rule, at this time, I would like to suggest that this is a time period of an Orion origin. An Orion Clock, well that is far-fetched if I say so myself. Well let’s go and model this one before I go too deep here, be back soon.

All done now. I did find that the orbiting centre is not exactly perpendicular to the imposed crop circle alignment. It was about 6° off perpendicularity, you can see this in the driving sketch. I may be off on the overall length of this one, difficult to estimate, but I am close. As for what we have here, well it’s pretty. As for the meaning, I really have no idea with any certainty on what this is. I am thinking along the line of the Orion clock and if I am right, then what time, and or place at some time is it implying? It could be either some time, and or a place at some time or just this time and or place that we are when in, when this crop circle was created. (Wow, try saying that five time fast.) I am going to call this one the ‘Time Of’ for now.

Thank you all for attending this session, if anything it was entertainment while all the really awful things that are happening in the world today. Until next time, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_05_11_quidhampton-hampshire-oilseed-rape-l-35mm-neg.jpg
    1995_05_11_quidhampton-hampshire-oilseed-rape-l-35mm-neg.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 5
  • hampshire3a.JPG
    hampshire3a.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 4
  • hampshire3b.JPG
    hampshire3b.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 4
Telegraph Hill, Hampshire 06/12/17

This location, Hampshire, is a hot area for Crop circles. I do not even have a number to tell you how many are here, I am still counting. It is just to say that there may have been a thousand in Hampshire alone over the years. I hope that nobody is really trying to grow a crop in a field here. Well enough on that.

I took a real good look at this crop circle, focusing on it deeply enough that I could recall it from memory. (This is kind of looking at a tiled grid on a floor, wall or ceiling and then looking away and the imprint is still left in your vision. This grid is handy for some things to break them down.) I took this image in my mind and went to the treadmill for my four laps. Thinking about the significance of the crop circle. so from the beginning, this is either a message in a bottle or a statement in structure. It is a single greater centre surrounding an inner set of symbols. This is composed of a single centre that is surrounded by four lesser centre’s symmetrically on a halo. Each of these lesser halo’s is surrounded by its own set of four even lesser centre’s, this time without the halo showing connection but still in a symmetry around it’s centre like there could be one. The sixteen lesser halo’s are aligned perpendicular to the center of this crop circle. I am debating adding a spiraling object to the exterior of this greater centre as it looks like this may be implied in the spiraling crop laydown. This sounded good. I am about one lap into my four and do you ever get that feeling that you are being watched. Now I am use to looking around and seeing one of the dogs here intently watching me where ever and what ever I am doing. I steadied myself on the treadmill and looked behind me, expecting that I would see one of the dogs and there was nothing that I could see. So I continued onto finish the second lap. Remembering the image of the crop circle I focused on the objects in the center. We had one centre that has four connected centre’s that each had four lesser centre’s. A replicating pattern that expands by a level of four each time it expands. From the symmetricity of this crop circle I am seeing a self replicating structure that has a great level of control. Now I do not see any sign of a halo in the lesser centre’s but at some smaller level there may be. Then each of these lesser centre’s could have a smaller level also and this could continue to an infinite level if allowed. Then I thought about what I have defined the centre as. As a place that is your center, your world. Then the next level of centre’s are a sub-level of the original centre. Here I am at 3 laps and I feel the old being watched thing again. At about three and a quarter laps I grabbed hold of the treadmill and turned to look again. Still nothing, I really looked around this time. Well it seemed to be from over my left shoulder near the door of the room I was in. So, I spouted out ‘Well you gonna help here or what?”. Then what I was thinking about was a center and a connected center might be an alternate reality. That this might be a how realities vary, from the original. Well now this does not sound too bad here. The core reality does have outshoots of realities that are based on the original. But a structured outshoot that at a greater level of difference. Then each of these are expanded upon to another structure, a finer level of structure, a closer expansion of the reality. And this could expand infinitely if this is self-replicating. So, I am getting very close to the end of my laps and it comes to me that this might be a structure of realities. A way for someone at a higher level to keep an eye on all levels if they know how to apply a concept like this. My laps are over and the idea stays with me. The name of this crop circle is ‘Structure of Realities’, at least for now.

Now I remember something that was devised from communication with the C’s about thinking clearer and removing blockages while you walk. This may be one of those. Off to model this one, back in a few …

Well I am done. No surprises here in the modeling. It all went very well, quite easy if my interpretation is accurate (probably means that I did something wrong, now quit picking on the teacher). Now I did notice the twelve lesser centre’s has a raised weave in the center of each. A weave that is present here once I look closer at images of this one. This is the first time I saw this, but I do know that this is very present in future crop circles, this is just the beginning. The images are good but the implications are far reaching, if I have interpreted correctly. Till we meet again, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_06_12_telegraph-hill-nr-winchester-hampshire-barley-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    1995_06_12_telegraph-hill-nr-winchester-hampshire-barley-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    690.2 KB · Views: 7
  • hampshire4a.JPG
    hampshire4a.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 8
  • hampshire4b.JPG
    hampshire4b.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 6
Cowdown, Hampshire 06/18/1995

A message in a bottle class crop circle because of the centre’s outside of the greater centre. This particular crop circle has been reviewed and analyzed by many individuals. You can find several reviews on-line. I have examined them. Most are high level explanations without defining how that is defined from the image shapes and structure. I am hoping to expand the knowledge of this crop circle and explain the geometry of it. I see this as a path, one that leads to the center or one that leads out of the center. whether it is outward or inward there is a common feature. The layer, defined as a halo that has been truncated, has been penetrated by this path. Whatever this is, it is capable of breaking through this inner layer. So, let’s work this from both directions.

Path Inwards; You all remember the journey to the center of the earth. Some have read it, good reading if I say so myself, and other’s that may have seen the Hollywood versions, I remember two of them myself. You have to travel downward thru many layers to get to some ethereal wonderland full of all kinds of abnormalities. And if you follow this map you will get there. I do not think that this is a map, too structured. What I see as a co-radial interconnected path is too aligned to each other for this to be a map. This kind of states to me that this is some kind of new radial square wave, emanating from some source at the center of this centre. This kind of leads us in the direction of …

Path Outward; If this was an emanating element that does come from the center of the centre, then it would be some kind of pulsing event involved in it, being depicted in the co-radial arcs in this crop circle. Arcs connected by straight connections that themselves are projected in a fan shape, each side aligned to the center of the centre. I am interested in the angle I get from this image of this fanned structure. I see that the lesser centre’s are not aligned with nearest side of the fan, it is slightly off.

Now I am going with an outward emanation that originate in the center of this centre. Because of the pattern that I see here. A focused emission that grows as it expands up toward the surface of the centre and then made available to the entire surface. I see a grooving structure there also in this area at the surface of the centre, maybe a spiraling element to spread the emission throughout the surface. The emission itself, if it is a wave generation, would be oscillating. This would create a continually generating wave that would be moving outward. This was meant to be moving, I do not know if I can replicate this in a model, justify it properly. If this is an emission, then I would expect that it will have a frequency associated with it. Maybe defined in the shape and structure of the fanned emission. I see seven waves in this structure, I could imagine that at some element during that emission that there would be eight for a short part of the cycle. I would expect that the lesser centre’s outside of the greater centre are part of the equation of this emission. Looking at the center of this crop circle, I see another anomaly of a center possibly being represented by the inverse centre, another item that I have been looking for. Almost like this emission is originating from the crystalline center of this centre, planet for that means. And this emission is capable of penetrating layers to reach the surface, most interesting. And the way it flows away from the center is like a pebble in a pond, wave structure. But this one truncated to a lesser angle so it is not a full wave, just part of one. Now, I have seen many an oscilloscope that the wave that they show. There are square waves and sine waves, I have never seen a wave like this on a scope. This is probably a 4D element that we have not discovered yet. (I was just think of a 3D oscilloscope drawing a diagram with lasers in open air, not impossible. The virtual display.) I expect that the frequency is 4D shaped that will give us the job of figuring out what this additional element is in this display and how to quantify it. To me this is a square wave with a third variable. It also suggests that this emission, If oscillating, may change its contact point at the major end moving the connection point as it cycles.

So, we come to the question. If it is an oscillating emission, what is the application of it? Is it good or bad for us? There are many questions for this crop circle. So, what is the worse that it could be? The origin of the STS energies that are messing with us, that is a good possibility. This could point to a method to blocking of said signals. And what about the best it could be? How about the infinite power source that is freely available to this world, it would bring a whole new meaning to ‘Core Energy’. Either way it is fully connecting the core to the surface in an odd indirect way. Maybe we are more connected that we think. Ever talk to the planet, say hello every once in a while, it may smile back. Here is a good question, what name do we call it when we talk to it. Is it even an it, as it is alive? Is its name “Bob”, that would be humorous. I guess we can call out names and if there is an earthquake we throw out that name. Alright get back on track now.

Now, modeling this one is very difficult. Typically, these crop circles are mostly crop laydown with some raised crops. This one is mostly raised crops and it is difficult to see crop laydown that shows feature intent. I can see one greater centre with the orbiting lesser centre’s. A solid centre at the center, I would suspect that it is a crystalline structure. I remember the C’s stating that it was crystalized iron around another crystalized substance, was it ammonia? This could be what is being represented here. I am going to model this crop circle, although I am kind of unsure how to properly represent it. This will be a very long punt, so let me go get this one done, be back soon.

Well I am done. I have three variations of this one. I debate if any of them are correct. I gave it a good shot. The first rendition is a planar model, then it got crazy. I tried to create a 3D model of the emission with a more radial look. I tried this twice, both are not to my satisfaction. I cannot conceive what it should look like. So, I am going to stop here, maybe I will come back to it later, try again. I did not model the satellite centre’s also.

I noticed the one side of the emission was perpendicular to the crop equipment lines, I did not see this at first. I was thinking that the width of the emission was going to be around 60°, but the best measurement I could get was 57°. It does look like the first satellite centre is 60° off this perpendicular edge of the emission. No 3D PDF on this one it fades away too much of the internal structure. I am going to call this one ‘The Emission’ for now. So, no test or homework today, thank you all for attending. Until our next one, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_06_18_cowdown-nr-andover-hampshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    1995_06_18_cowdown-nr-andover-hampshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    865.5 KB · Views: 3
  • hampshire5e.JPG
    hampshire5e.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 2
  • hampshire5d.JPG
    hampshire5d.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 2
  • hampshire5b.JPG
    hampshire5b.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 3
  • hampshire5a.JPG
    hampshire5a.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 3
  • hampshire5c.JPG
    hampshire5c.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 3
Roundway, Wiltshire 07/20/1995

This is a statement crop circle. It has minimal content as there are only three objects in it. There is a centre that is surrounded by a halo of transference. The halo has a greater centre that touches the halo giving it the look of rolling around inside of it. This creates a gap between the two centre’s. Something that I am looking at now is the halo spacing from the main centre. This one has a two-diameter gap of the centre at the center. The greater centre looks to be one third the diameter of the halo. Let’s put this into numbers that we can work with. The inner centre looks to be forty-nine feet in diameter. If the halo is five diameter’s, then it is two hundred and forty feet in diameter. And this puts the greater centre at eighty feet in diameter. The alignment of the two centre’s in this crop circle are aligned with the crop equipment lines. I can imagine that this could have been any rotational value to these two centre’s and having them align like this is important. Along with the amount off center of the tracks. We have seen many crop circles that are using a crop equipment tracks as the alignment of crop circles. This one being parallel and off center may be important. That is the physical rundown. I have a one, three, five pattern here.

The statement here has something to do with the transference and one that may be easier at a location on the lesser centre during alignment times. This would be if the greater center is facilitating the concept of transference. There are many things to associate with transference and what exactly has been transferred is the big question. I look at transference as a past tense statement so this may have a belated understanding as it has already happened in reality and this crop circle may be a marker for what has been done or in the process of being done.

Physically, if this was a couple of planets and they came this close I would expect that the larger would win if both were in a similar physical condition. And this could change if say the larger planet was a gas giant and the smaller was a structure like our planet, so there are many variables to this crop circle, in this concept. The crop laydown is very consistent on both centre’s so I would suspect that they are of similar structure. And what is to say that this is a physical representation. It could be a density transference where the structure of the orbiting centre is being transferred to the centre at the center. Like this might be how densities change, slowly transferring the energy of the density to the other. Again, just theory and ramblings of a wandering mind here. So, I am naming this ‘Upgrading’ for now. Modeling time, be back …

Well that was pretty easy. I have my interpretation completed, it is simple and straight forward. I can add nothing more on it, right now. And just for you to know, this will not be on the final test. Why you ask? Because it is all only theory. It is my preference to test you only on facts. Have a nice Cassiopaean day, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_07_20_roundway-wiltshire-wheat-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1995_07_20_roundway-wiltshire-wheat-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    922.7 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire3a.JPG
    wiltshire3a.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire3b.JPG
    wiltshire3b.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
Brookwood Park, Hampshire 07/01/1995

Alright class, I have an appointment so I need to compress this session. Let’s grab seats, yes you in the back I am talking to you. This crop circle looks to me like a message in a bottle. This crop circle has inverse items that I have seen before. This is going to create a whole new level of symbols starting with an inverse centre thru all elements, just inverse. The message in a bottle usually has a greater centre encompassing most of the elements of the crop circle. This looks to be using a halo as the container. So we have an inverse message in a bottle?

What we have is a halo that is twice the diameter of the greater centre. The inner orbiting centre’s, opposing in this crop circle, look to be one third of the diameter of the greater centre. We have a one, two, three configuration. Inside of the greater centre are two arcs that are full half diameters. They come together in the center with one arc with an inside radius of the opposing centre’s with a thickness that looks to be about 49” in width. The other arc, same length, has a greater inner diameter that is about six feet less than the greater centre, same width. Both of these arcs compromise an enclosed feel with the openings at the imposed intersections. Like a stadium, sound focusing to some extent. There is an outer centre in this crop circle giving this one the message in a bottle classification. The lesser centre has a standing crop center that is possible woven into this shape. This is a very active method of caricature as we progress in crop circles. Almost like a signature of the artist. It size is a little more than the equipment tracks which is six feet. There are other items in this crop circle that look to be done by human intervention. There is another possible centre here in the lower part of the image. I cannot tell if it is part of this so I will not be modeling this. And here we have another crop circle that is aligned with the equipment tracks in the field.

As for content. We have a halo of transference without direct connection, surrounding this crop circle. Opposing centre’s with symmetry spacing around a greater centre with opposing arcs. And we add the focusing element into the definition of the elements of this crop circle. Another item is the gap of the halo is only one half of the greater centre. An easier connection with the halo and this one has these opposing and aligned centre’s making the connection better at closely located regions. And I would say that the alignment connection between the arc and the opposing centre’s is important. Are they holding each other in location creating the focusing effect. Could this be three elements (I’ll try not to drag this out too long) be creating the field with the assistance with some structure that is kind of Stonehenge like. So I could see two opposing groups spinning, note the crop circle alignment and this may need to be done in this grouping. The center group is flowing around this imposed wall structure. Then the ones flowing thru the tighter centre could experience this focused energy. Of course you would need your higher center outside and observing at a distance of density and humming a good tune. In the end I am thinking that this is some kind of basic amplifier. Maybe providing an emission amplification function, it does look like one of my monster speakers from the 70’s. Well that was more than I was originally thinking. Looks like I put a few of you to sleep out there with this rambling. If you would please nudge the person beside you and wake them up. Thank you …

I got a couple of ideas on how to model this one and I will see how they represent this crop circle. Be back quick…

I have finished three different versions of this crop circle. The changing elements are the interior structure and how they are to be presented. The first is a planar concept. The second is a spherical concept. The last is a walled concept. All of them could be valid interpretations of this crop circle.

What comes to mind is the interior structure of a Bose speaker. I have reviewed a few design articles on this device and how it performs so well. I am posting an image I found on the internet. Look at the inside of this apparatus. First you would think that there would be a lot of symmetricity in something like this. Quite the opposite. There are differences in the speaker cavities and exit protrusions. The right cavity is much more focused than the left by the curvature in each cavity behind the speaker component. This could be creating a more intense or focused output or could be delaying the sound a split second longer. The exit protrusions are definitely unique in design. I would think smoother forms to create a smoother flow. No these have humped protrusions to give a method of deflecting the flow of sound. And on the right I see a double protrusion that would create a sound cavity in the corner that I would think would reflect sound back on itself. To me I would say that this speaker vibrates the structure and may create other emissions from that. I believe that the material of this area of the speaker is one of the fiber reinforced plastics as I remember from the articles, cannot remember which one. This is a form of glass that is added to the plastic material, giving it harder structure. I have not done too much on acoustics so this is outside of my current regime. But enough for the science lesson.

This crop circle reminds me of an amplifier of something that would amplify an emission of some sort. It could also be a projector device working on similar science. It’s got you thinking now. I got to get to my appointment so the last one out close the door, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_07_01_brockwood-park-hampshire-july-1995-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    1995_07_01_brockwood-park-hampshire-july-1995-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    679.5 KB · Views: 1
  • hampshire6a.JPG
    hampshire6a.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 1
  • hampshire6b.JPG
    hampshire6b.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 1
  • hampshire6c.JPG
    hampshire6c.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 1
Sorry, missed the speaker image, Haiku ...

Attachments

• Bose_inside--480x240.jpg
    Bose_inside--480x240.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
Harewood, Hampshire 07/01/1995

Good morning class, I hope we are all doing well today (even with the current events). I see a couple of new faces here in the crowd, please make sure that you review all other work done so far and enjoy yourselves, and welcome to crop circles 101. Wow, we are really filling up the room these days, I will have to look for a larger place to hold this in if this keeps up, a place with more doorways. So, settle down and let’s begin.

This crop circle is a statement and has very little content, so this should be quicker than others. Let me say that I love the names of certain areas of UK, Harewood is such an expressive name. This crop circle is composed of a greater centre encompassing a pair of lesser centre’s. The lesser centre’s are symmetrical in size and are connected to each other. There is an inverse halo that is containing both lesser centre’s so they maintain this close contact. From the crop laydown, the lesser centre’s are spherical entities as is the same with the greater centre. There is a difference in the lesser centre’s crop laydown, they are opposing. One is swirling in one direction and the other is swirling the opposing way. And there is something in the crop laydown around the connected inverse halo that is leading me to think that this might be caricaturing a spherical object in it also. This is about it for the physical aspects of this crop circle.

Now for the meta-aspects of this crop circle. First there are the two centre’s which have opposing crop laydown. Since there are only two aspects here I look at this as being along the line of STS and STO or along the line of reality and the opposing reality. And with them being connected, or at least touching each other, says that this is a normal condition where you would have a balance between the two states. The inverse halo is self-identified as conveyance, is tightly holding the structure of the two centre’s together. If this is a statement, then I would say that this is a standard structure of opposing realities or orientations. If there was an imbalance in orientations in these two areas, then the structure would break down and have issues. I cannot even dream of what would happen if two connected realities had an issue. Maybe that is what we are seeing today in this reality. I would guess that this is why the halo is so tight, to keep each at bay and contained, not letting them intermingle any more than touching each other. I wish that was happening here, but as we have noticed, we are in the beginning of chaos. Can’t wait until this is over in this reality. I would have to state that this is ‘Opposing but Equal’ in content with a certain level of containment. I could see this as touching binary stars which typically die spectacularly.

Now, modeling this crop circle, I see two paths for the inverted halo. The first one is going to be a planar look and the second will be more of a 3rd dimension view. I am going to model the inverse halo in the second view as a half spherical object, like a cup that these two centre’s sit in. it may be a full spherical shape but I am only going to show half of it for now. So, let me get to it, I’ll be back …

I have completed a fair interpretation of this crop circle in both versions. It is simplistic to say the least. I bet the real meaning will be more than these images can express. I’d like to thank you all for attending today, keep safe, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_07_01_harewood-hampshire-july-1995-wheat-35mm-neg-e1426680509509.jpg
    1995_07_01_harewood-hampshire-july-1995-wheat-35mm-neg-e1426680509509.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 4
  • hampshire7a.JPG
    hampshire7a.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
  • hampshire7b.JPG
    hampshire7b.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
Whitchurch, Hampshire 07/07/1995

I look outside and I see a beautiful day, let’s take this session outside in the open air, help us clear out our minds. There is a hill over there, please have a seat on the hillside and I will present from below everyone. Now isn’t this better than sitting in an enclosed room, I think so.

This crop circle is presenting itself as a statement. A simple gathering of symbols, connected with a continuous curve line element. I see two centre’s, one slightly larger than the other. They are connected with the continuous curved line, tangent to the larger centre and a perpendicular attachment to the lesser centre. That is about it for the geometry review.

As for the meta-information here, this greater centre has a tangent connection to the like as if the flow is swinging into or out of the spherical shape. This is a flowing connection. Now, the lesser centre has a connection perpendicular to the surface. Like a tornado is removing material from the surface and blasting straight outward. This is like something I have seen before in renditions of two solar bodies that came too close to each other and the larger wins and steals everything of use from the lesser counterpart. A binary system, like ours, could be showing how a greater star is too close and strips away all of the lesser. Or a planet that comes too close to another and steals away all substances that it can. Either way, someone is losing the battle. And this brings us to the continuous curve line, which I still have no definition of, and its connections. To pull something off perpendicular to a surface is much harder than it would be with a tangent connection. Since this could be a transfer of this nature, I would expect that this direction of pull will be to the larger centre. And this would create a chaotic event in evidence by the continuous curve connector shown here. This is showing what is called a vampire effect where one body is sucking the life out of the other. A vampire binary star or a vampire planet in effect. And this has, is and will happen continuously as deemed appropriate. It has left signs in our solar system, in this reality, that it really does happen. The C’s have stated that this happened before. I am going to call this the ‘Vampire Effect’ for now, as this could just be one soul steeling away the life of another through an effect like this. Kind of like a bad marriage that only gets worse with time, now off to model this one …

I am done, and it looks fairly good. Yes, it looks like the vampire effect, cannot add to much more to that. I glad we had this time in the open air, thank you for attending and the next session will bring us to a higher vision. Until then, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_07_07_whitchurch-hampshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    1995_07_07_whitchurch-hampshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    893.4 KB · Views: 2
  • hampshire8a.JPG
    hampshire8a.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 2
Stockbridge Down, Hampshire 07/01/1995

I am going to take us a little bit farther in this crop circle. And you know what this means, Road Trip! So, everyone hop on the shuttle and let’s take a look at a bigger picture of a crop circle. Buckle-up and here we go. (Note: open the PDF document, hampshire9.pdf)

This crop circle is going to be classified as statement for now. I have done an ample amount of research on this one. There are many reviews and they may reveal elements of this crop circle. I want to add to this and look at this one using concepts that I have used in others presented here. I am not stating that any others are wrong as any information on this or any crop circle, already done, may be right from some level. I kind of like the musical theme concept. So onto the physical description.

The halo encompassing the main element in this crop circle looks to be in control here. I would estimate it at less than 100 feet in diameter, may be 97 feet so it is a prime number. Outside this halo are eight lesser centre’s that are clocked at 45° spacing. One of the outside centre’s is clocked to an inner structure that I can only describe as a multi staged cam, mechanically speaking. It is divided into eight sections that are aligned with each clocked centre. This with the symmetrically divided radial sections, reducing with each step. Like a ratcheting tie down getting tighter with each step down to the last stop near the center. The crop laydown is stating that this is a spherical element (Yes, know that others have built towers and such, but that is not what I see in this crop circle). I am thinking that this is a spherical object that is cut at these increments so that when you look straight down on it the crop circle will reveal itself. We will have to see what the result of this is, but later.

Now normally I would dive into some rhetoric meaning, but not today. This is where we need to go higher, literally. First this crop circle is clocked to some element, here on this planet. It is not aligned to the crop equipment lines in the field, it is off by quite a few degrees. So, first we need to find this field in the UK, and we need to get a little higher in altitude over this site. Now, I have a real problem with altitude, a terrible vertigo issue. I may be a little queasy, I am sorry beforehand. In view 1, we can see the field that this crop circle resided in. I was lucky on this one and was able to find the location that was identified in a review (hope that it is correct). In this image the crop equipment tracks in the field are showing a perpendicular runs from the road that runs beside it. This crop circle was presented in 1995 in this field and I think that this perpendicular pattern is wrong for tractors of that time. The turning radius on this type of equipment in 1995 was not as tight as it is with current equipment. This would make the pattern in-line with the longest side of the field which is perpendicular to what is shown today so there were the least numbers of turn arounds. Just a point. Since this crop circle is clocked at 45°, this creates four possible positions. (Of note: if anyone saw this crop circle or any one that I review in person, I need clocking/directional information and field placement. This allows me to overlay the information over a bigger image and see if anything presents itself to us. This is what we are doing today.) I am overlaying lines that represent an extension off the eight clocked centre’s. I am curious to see where this may point to. This first view, view 2, has the main alignment from the sight to just north of downtown London. I am unfamiliar with most of Europe and the UK especially. I flew over it and into Germany a few times, nothing more in this life. And I just told the pilot to go higher over this sight, so hold onto your stomach’s, I will be. I am going to continue this clocked overlay as we go higher. So, from this height you can see, in view 3, where these lines extend outward to. Are we pointing at anyone’s house yet, just kidding. We really do not know if being pointed has any ramifications … yet. We can see some of Belgium, the Netherlands and Ireland from this altitude, and it looks like it is raining again, how nice. Well let’s go a lot higher now, take us up so we can see more of the planet. Wow that’s high enough, can you hold us right here? (hold on stomach). Now from this view, view 4, we can see the top of Africa, parts of the USA and Russia. I am placing the overlay in a similar position but I do have a warning for this view. The world at this level may be skewed somewhat (possible EGO representations, and you know the USA has the biggest. I have seen maps where the USA is over-represented, just a little), I hope not but I like to warn of this factor. I will let you decide if this has some ramification to the alignment of objects here on this planet from all altitudes.

Alright, can you take us back down to the surface. No, why not? Folks, it looks like we are in a holding pattern here, we are eighth in line, so relax and I will take this time to model this one.

Alright I am finished just in time for our landing. While we are on the tarmac, let us review. I have two renditions of this crop circle. The first one is a simplistic version. The second one is a radial version, most interesting. I created a PDF of the different views of our trip. I have the marker lines 17° off the crop equipment lines on the first page and 17° off the road on the second sheet. This came out better than I expected. I especially liked the radial version. This ended up being far different than the other renditions that I found online. I am not surprised. Also made a 3D PDF of the radial version, enjoy.

Well we are up to the gate and this is the end of this lesson. Please depart orderly and I will see you next time, Haiku …

Attachments

• hampshire9_3D.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • hampshire9a.JPG
    hampshire9a.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 3
  • hampshire9b.JPG
    hampshire9b.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 2
  • hampshire9_3D.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Lets try this again. this is the PDF document to open, Haiku ...

Attachments

• hampshire9.pdf
    6.7 MB · Views: 9
Haiku said:
Telegraph Hill, Hampshire 06/12/17

This location, Hampshire, is a hot area for Crop circles. I do not even have a number to tell you how many are here, I am still counting. It is just to say that there may have been a thousand in Hampshire alone over the years. I hope that nobody is really trying to grow a crop in a field here. Well enough on that.

I took a real good look at this crop circle, focusing on it deeply enough that I could recall it from memory. (This is kind of looking at a tiled grid on a floor, wall or ceiling and then looking away and the imprint is still left in your vision. This grid is handy for some things to break them down.) I took this image in my mind and went to the treadmill for my four laps. Thinking about the significance of the crop circle. so from the beginning, this is either a message in a bottle or a statement in structure. It is a single greater centre surrounding an inner set of symbols. This is composed of a single centre that is surrounded by four lesser centre’s symmetrically on a halo. Each of these lesser halo’s is surrounded by its own set of four even lesser centre’s, this time without the halo showing connection but still in a symmetry around it’s centre like there could be one. The sixteen lesser halo’s are aligned perpendicular to the center of this crop circle. I am debating adding a spiraling object to the exterior of this greater centre as it looks like this may be implied in the spiraling crop laydown. This sounded good. I am about one lap into my four and do you ever get that feeling that you are being watched. Now I am use to looking around and seeing one of the dogs here intently watching me where ever and what ever I am doing. I steadied myself on the treadmill and looked behind me, expecting that I would see one of the dogs and there was nothing that I could see. So I continued onto finish the second lap. Remembering the image of the crop circle I focused on the objects in the center. We had one centre that has four connected centre’s that each had four lesser centre’s. A replicating pattern that expands by a level of four each time it expands. From the symmetricity of this crop circle I am seeing a self replicating structure that has a great level of control. Now I do not see any sign of a halo in the lesser centre’s but at some smaller level there may be. Then each of these lesser centre’s could have a smaller level also and this could continue to an infinite level if allowed. Then I thought about what I have defined the centre as. As a place that is your center, your world. Then the next level of centre’s are a sub-level of the original centre. Here I am at 3 laps and I feel the old being watched thing again. At about three and a quarter laps I grabbed hold of the treadmill and turned to look again. Still nothing, I really looked around this time. Well it seemed to be from over my left shoulder near the door of the room I was in. So, I spouted out ‘Well you gonna help here or what?”. Then what I was thinking about was a center and a connected center might be an alternate reality. That this might be a how realities vary, from the original. Well now this does not sound too bad here. The core reality does have outshoots of realities that are based on the original. But a structured outshoot that at a greater level of difference. Then each of these are expanded upon to another structure, a finer level of structure, a closer expansion of the reality. And this could expand infinitely if this is self-replicating. So, I am getting very close to the end of my laps and it comes to me that this might be a structure of realities. A way for someone at a higher level to keep an eye on all levels if they know how to apply a concept like this. My laps are over and the idea stays with me. The name of this crop circle is ‘Structure of Realities’, at least for now.

Now I remember something that was devised from communication with the C’s about thinking clearer and removing blockages while you walk. This may be one of those. Off to model this one, back in a few …

Well I am done. No surprises here in the modeling. It all went very well, quite easy if my interpretation is accurate (probably means that I did something wrong, now quit picking on the teacher). Now I did notice the twelve lesser centre’s has a raised weave in the center of each. A weave that is present here once I look closer at images of this one. This is the first time I saw this, but I do know that this is very present in future crop circles, this is just the beginning. The images are good but the implications are far reaching, if I have interpreted correctly. Till we meet again, Haiku …

Thank you for your work. This example strikes as a chemical compound, where the smaller groups can either be Be atoms or CH4 molecules or one CH4 with the center as Carbon and the smaller spheres as Hidrogen... just saying.

Back
Top Bottom