Crop Circles in 3D 1997 ...

Haiku

Jedi Master
Liddington Castle, Wiltshire 08/01/1997

Eclipsing Events, this is what will be happening tomorrow. I know I am off topic today, it is just another feature (you mean tangent) of the crop circles that I present. Another reason is that I am feeling an odd sensate today. I seem to be drawn to align my session with this upcoming event, I am not too sure why. An alignment between the Sun, our Moon and the Earth is happening tomorrow and its center, areas of totality, is sweeping across the US. These are the areas throughout the day that will be in total alignment with the sun. the ultimate question is, Does, that put the minor alignment, in alignment with our sun’s companion? (Good question.)

Let’s look at that from a physical standpoint. This alignment is only a minor alignment of planets in our system. My first attached image is from https://www.fourmilab.ch/solar/ , of the entire solar system. None of the outer planets align in this image. In the second image is an enlarged view of the inner solar system. The only close alignment is with Uranus. It is intriguing that all other planets are in a position far from our planet. Kind of like, it is important not to be in this pathway. Now if there is someone in the audience that has a thought of where this companion to our star is and if there is any good possibility of it also being in this alignment, please speak up. Up to now we only have a minor alignment. So, let’s look at that …

I would expect that two major objects in alignment would create a higher pull on our planet, directed higher at the area of alignment, the areas of totality. So, a bulge would protrude on our planet in this area and it will progress across the North American continent. This could be problematic. What if it goes across something like Yellowstone and pulls a little too hard? Well that would not be too good, wouldn’t you think. You say that there is information on the internet shows this area with almost totality. Yes, I see. West Yellowstone will have 98.82% coverage, peaking at 11:35 am. Well that will be something to keep an eye on. Another area to watch is the Cascadia fault line as it might buckle during this event. Let’s see in Newport Oregon it reaches totality at 10:16 am. The crossing over the Cascadia fault line will be some amount of time earlier, maybe an hour. Another rock and roll event may be in store for all, ought to be fun (he is being sarcastic folks, please disregard).

Now I am a little naive on what might be in this pathway of totality. So, keep an eye out and keep everyone informed on what you see, if you are in one of these areas. I am looking at 80% totality at 10:14 where I live and 77.31% totality where I work.

So now we come to the metaphysical side. Just what exactly could be stimulated during this kind of event. What might happen is a very good question. an eclipse could be an eclipse of realities. As we are getting close to a large planet changing event. And that this event might show something that would normally not have been seen otherwise. It could also cause turmoil in others. And with the increased level of vibrations being applied in the USA today. I could see something very bad about to happen. Maybe this is what I am feeling today. I am feeling some kind of sensate today, and I am not too sure why or in what form it will take. And if we are able to apply another connection to our companion star, this might be take this to another level.

I can see that whatever the effect, our moon might act as a focusing element of the energies involved here. Now onto the crop circle …

As you already noticed, I have skipped ahead to the year of 1997. There are some crop circles that I may come back to one day in 1996, when I feel better about the results that I can produce on some of them. Anyway, this CC is presenting itself as an eclipsing event to match our event tomorrow. I am looking at several centre’s of varying sizes overlapping others to create this kind of event. I see type ‘C’ spectrum of energy here. It is an august event so the crop most likely has been harvested. Crop laydown is conformal and flowing all in the same direction. So, these centre’s are all displaying similar energy structure which might allow for an easier alignment. It could have been very easy for one of these crop laydown flows to go in the opposing direction. But that would change this marker to something else, so there is something of importance in this fact.

There is some of the crop laydown that is not fully laid over which might lead me to think that this is of STS origin. But the flowing structure of the crop laydown leads me to believe that this is another STO originated CC. I could be wrong here. This is presenting itself as a statement crop circle, a message from another origin. An energy that might be able to be used for good or bad, but only under these circumstances. Well, enough rhetoric. I am off to model this one, back soon …

Alright all done now. A great grouping of eclipsing objects. I found the lesser centre in-line with the greater centre behind all. Three equally sized centre’s were objectively placed not only in distance but equally spaced spherically at 90° increments. Quite fun to model. A lot to play with to get a decent result.

Yea, I am sorry for taking this big tangent, but the event tomorrow will not happen again in our lifetimes. And with the outward spiraling of the moon in its orbit around us, it will make this kind of event, an impossibility in the future, as things stand. All I have to say about that is, everything changes, no exceptions.

Enhanced experiences of consciences open-up during times like these. Those not in control of themselves can expose themselves for who they are, Haiku …

Attachments

• wiltshire1a.JPG
    wiltshire1a.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 207
  • wiltshire1b.JPG
    wiltshire1b.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 205
  • wiltshire1c.JPG
    wiltshire1c.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 203
  • wiltshire1d.JPG
    wiltshire1d.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 204
  • wiltshire1e.JPG
    wiltshire1e.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 35-liddington-castle-wiltshire-01-08-97-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    35-liddington-castle-wiltshire-01-08-97-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 222
Meon Valley, Hampshire 6/29/1997

Suspected as a fake crop circle. Right now, I am only going to point out features that make me suspect this. First there is the number of what I previously called connectors in the Punchbowl crop circle from 07/04/95, there is thirteen of them, and they are internal to the center not external that we saw in Punchbowl. The crop laydown is better in this one. I can see a good flow in it but in steps as it might have been accomplished by some STS individuals. The tool was better here and I suspect that it was a circular disk that did this laydown. You can see each step was about two to three feet in spacing in the greater circles outline. STO crop circles have a continuous flow, not stepped. The usage of a prime number was a valued attempt at making this one seem more valid. And someone did a lot of effort to get this laid out, but I see two of the connectors are not as good as the others. Also, I am looking at the centers of all of the objects and I can see the spinning point in the greater circle clearly in one image and in a few of the lesser arc objects. A commendable effort here, but I do not believe that it is STO aligned. Well enough on that.

Intermission. I took a short intermission from the class schedule to improve on myself. I am in the middle of the book, ‘The philosophy of History” (very good suggestion, thank you Laura), a very good description of the issue with documenting history. How could you not apply some flair to the story to make it more apparent/appreciable/distinct/eye-catching/marked/notable/noteworthy/observable/obvious/palpable/perceptible/prominent/remarkable/salient/spectacular/striking/unmistakable. Always looking for a bigger audience through what is written. You do not get that if you tell the real story!

I also did some more work on a writing project that I have been working upon, allowed me to get my creative juices flowing again. Something that is direly missing in today’s society.

I spent some time tent camping on the Oceanside nearby. One of my favorite things to do is splashing along the shore, wading into the water until you cannot take the cold no more (the water temperature was in the low 50’s, too cool for my liking, tolerable for a time). I like to think that it is cleansing me, one wave at a time. Yea, and the rest of the time I was working the real job, we got busy and I had to buckle down and get some work done.

Earthquakes around Yellowstone during the solar eclipse. Would you believe the earthquake activity did not increase but decreased during this time, auspicious. I would have thought the opposite would have happened. Somewhere between a week or two afterwards the eclipse there was a cluster that was in the area of totality, just below Yellowstone that happened. Like the eclipse set a slow fuse to the area. I did not notice any effect but the totality zone also covered the US gold reserves in Fort Knox. Several government officials publicly reported traveling there to see the event. (Must have been a STS Party, woo-hoo. Makes you wonder just who was there, doesn’t it?)

Now, that is not the reason for this session. Crop Circles are the reason you are attending, not my ramblings (unless you need entertainment, which is fine also). This next one is a set of two that appeared on 07/30/1997 in Bishops Cannings, Wiltshire. They are look to be aligned with each other and the field equipment lines but they are not centered to a field equipment line. It appears to be offset to one side. The top crop circle, a square cluster inside of a greater centre, is placed perpendicular to the field equipment line. The bottom crop circle is a spinning star shape inside of a greater centre with a halo. I created patterns like this in previous years of work. I will start with the upper crop circle first …

Bishops Cannings, Wiltshire 07/30/1997 (nicknamed ‘The Memory’).

A Cluster of cube shapes, a pattern that I see extending in three dimensions. So, that is twenty-six cubes times twenty-six cubes, and for the third dimension, times twenty-six layers equals, seventeen thousand, five hundred and seventy-six cubes. That’s a lot of cube shapes on the screen at once (sounds like a challenge to me). I see type ‘M’ spectrum of energy in this marker, a structured spectrum with everything in neat little columns and rows. This major alignment with the field is very important as is the very structure of the cube cluster. The crop laydown is flowing and consistent around the exterior of the cube cluster. I can see that this was done first to define the outside boundaries of the crop circle and the major square shape inside it. Then the crosscuts were individually applied to the square shape leaving an overlap of crop laydown at the end of the cut row. The next row cut was done in the opposing direction leaving the crop laydown overlapping the opposing end. So, it was cut across the one direction and spun around and cut the next cut in the opposing direction. Then it did this in the opposing direction. And if this is a three-dimensional object then it was also done to create the layers in the cluster (that is my assumption that it is a three-dimensional object). I do like the cut overlapping that is on every other row because of this. Good feng-shui my boy would say.

This is a beginning for the type ‘M’ spectrum of energy. Here in this crop circle you see a cube cluster structure that is beyond compare. A perfect grouping of aligned rows, columns and layers. It is like a Librarian’s dream of having everything orderly and in its place. Or a filing room (you know the ones that incite fear every time you enter) but this one is perfectly done. So, we have an orderly energy that requires that the structure remain constant for proper application. Whatever this is, do not make a mess of it or you will meet librarian, who will NOT be happy of the disarray. You know what I mean?

Modeling this may present an issue, let me explain. Computing power that I use is rather impressive. I have eight processors, two hard drives, huge amount of memory, advanced video processing, all in one laptop workstation. And I can bring it to its knees with some of the models that I have done, for work. I am proud when I can hit this level of processing and actually see the computer slow down. The problem I saw before was with holes in a plate, well several holes. Like that was really over five hundred holes on a small plate. Yes there were many of these plates on the main assembly, possibility of hundreds plates totaling hundreds of thousands holes. In my computer program each hole is made from many triangle shapes creating a three-dimensional object, which is the hole in the plate. There can be a hundred triangles in each hole feature. Well to cut this story short, I crashed the computer many times generating these models. These being cube shaped require less processing. Each cube side can be generated with two triangles opposing each other. This is the same on every side creating twelve triangles to show any cube. Now this is twelve times the number of cubes. What was that again, oh yes it was seventeen thousand, five hundred and seventy-six cubes. That creates two hundred and ten thousand, nine hundred and twelve triangles.

Well I said it was going to be a challenge, if not for me but my computer that I model this upon. Be back soon, I hope …

A challenge it was. I stopped the processing of the cubed, cube structure after 1.5 hours. I expect that it would have finished but in some future time. I have settled on only doing a planar object of six hundred and seventy-six cubes, twenty-six by twenty-six. Anyway, if I go from what the crop circle reveals it is just a planar object in a greater centre. A three-dimensional object would be shown a such, a cube. Got to remember that I am still in the first stages of modeling crop circles and I try to push the results a little too far for the crop circle timeline. I am getting a little ahead of myself, I will try to regress my wants in these models. I may try to run this overnight and see if it can complete. I always can find an alternate solution to an issue like this, I will model this. I know this because I have seen future crop circles and I will need to master this cube cluster, I am thinking of an object like a Rubik’s cube, which is a cube of cubes. But that is for another day.

The orderly fashion of this crop circle is the major point to this spectrum of energy, it holds the understanding of what we have here.

My thinking here. I have worked in the semiconductor industry creating testing interfaces to test computer chips in a wafer form, before being cut into many squares of silicon that are placed in all of the devices that we use today. This looks like a pattern of modules on a single computer chip, something that I would have seen in memory modules through 1000x viewer. I feel that this is part of the meaning of this crop circle. That this is memories, your memories, my memories, and they are all being held in your memory, behind your veil. The “Universe Wide Web”, anything is possible. And that this energy might unlock your memories, your connections to your inner self, the knowledge that you already know. Know, where did I put that, is what you should be thinking about. Because you will know that you have it somewhere in this vast memory. But I digress …

As for the output, I am satisfied with the planar results. I have colorized them (yo, like real 70’s like dude). Yes, it is colorful, and very much that. I don’t have any more to add to this session but I will see you all next time when I continue this with the lower star crop circle and hopefully find a reason for this grouping in a same field. Until next time, Haiku …

Attachments

• hampshire1Aa.JPG
    hampshire1Aa.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 4
  • hampshire1Ab.JPG
    hampshire1Ab.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 1997_01_01_etchilhampton-1-wiltshire-30-07-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    1997_01_01_etchilhampton-1-wiltshire-30-07-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    795.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 1997_01_02_etchilhampton-2-wiltshire-30-07-wheat-l-35mm-neg.jpg
    1997_01_02_etchilhampton-2-wiltshire-30-07-wheat-l-35mm-neg.jpg
    692.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 11-teglease-down-nr-east-meon-hants-30-06-97-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    11-teglease-down-nr-east-meon-hants-30-06-97-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    840.6 KB · Views: 5
Bishops Cannings, Wiltshire 07/30/1997

The second crop circle in this grouping is a spinning star shape inside of a greater centre with a halo. So, a point of importance is the sense of motion that is presented here. But back to basics now. I find that the spectrum of energy presented here is not comparable to any of the previously identified energies. It represents a spinning motion factor that I have only seen in a few others. Variability in the spinning motion is another factor that could be present here. It is definitely a statement, but of what purpose, that is what we will be looking into. I am realizing that this is a top view of the object presented and not a cross section of it. I am suggesting that it is an STO oriented crop circle from this presentation.

The main six pointed star can be modeled in different ways. I can see them as fan blades with a pitch from side to side. This would allow it to thrust air in a direction depending on the direction of the spin of the blades. It could also be a solid object that has a cupped surface on the back side, that could accept the circulation behind each one. This cupping current is pronounced in this crop circle. And for fun is the shark fin look, guess that you would not want to be in the center of the centre. Then there is a sail like idea that I can present that is a surface element, a hallow shell. I have done crop circles like this before, and most times I suggested that they present themselves with a form of motion. Like we have here. Might be the same spectrum of energy here, a new motion energy.

The six blades are not aligned to the field equipment lines, I would state that they are about 30° off parallel with them. I’ll get closer when I model this one. Displayed position is also a factor in this crop circle. The lesser centre appears like I can represent it as a spherical shape. I can do the same with the greater centre encompassing this crop circle. The outer current makes me want to do another spherical shape for it also, may it will present something with it being visible. The halo has a small gap indicating a close level of transference. The crop laydown is well done in this display. You can clearly see the energy scooping behind each blade, even and consistent, in this crop laydown. The outer ring of crop laydown, a layer just inside the greater centre, is uniform as it flows around.

If this is a fan like device being displayed here, the flow is something that I can relate to, engineering wise. A typical fan has a null zone at the end of the blades, where air is differently disturbed. It creates a flow all to its own. Where the blades transferred the air, the tips created an internal flow that was different than the outward flow, a containing flow, a point of importance and something to realize. I see flows like these in halos at times, like there is a flowing energy apparent in it.

I am off to model this one, I kind of like the shark fin concept, I may try this and the solid scoop concept. Be back soon …

Back now, and my model is done. I settled on a concept of a wide bottom shark fin with a scooping surface to catch the energy being presented here. But I also evaluated the null zone a little better. I dug up an image of an analysis of air turbulence around a fan blade. It does a good representation of the situation here. The images show’s a turbulent area at the fan tips where the air flow wraps around the area back to the front side. This is a null zone of air. The air can curl around and be trapped there while other air is circulated through with the current. The model I am presenting is not a fan like structure that can move air, so my situation is a little different. The structure is modeled to accept the energies behind it creating the rotation I have been describing. The null zone is a simplistic representation of the area that would be in this perimeter area, if the structure is like I am showing.

My cavort to this crop circle is how I am presenting it. I am suggesting that there is some energy that is projected to create some kind of motion. A motion that may be required to properly use this energy. And most likely there will be a lot of thought and focusing to conceive this. My question would be, is there some sort of mechanical component to this or any of the energies. It is a good question that I have been pondering for a while. Sorry, I have to side track again …

Material manipulation, like what was done at the Coral Castle, is a required class in 4D. Part of what I do with these models is visualizing what I am going to create, upstairs in my head, prior to any modeling effort. I seem to have an amazing ability of being able to do this. I can postulate ideas invariably easy and visualize the results. Helps me a lot in my line of work. Somehow, I expect that at some level, I am one of these material manipulators. All I need is the tools to assist in this action and a song, maybe even a dance. Enough on that …

The results of my interpretation are attached. My thoughts, well they are out there, I must apologize. I could imagine many configurations of this depending on function. This is only one of them. So do not think that this is the only interpretation, it is only one of them.

Now back to the real teeth of this grouping. Why are both of these crop circles being displayed simultaneously in this field. I mean it, there must be a good reason why these two different representations are in this field. We have seen this before in Liddington castle, Wiltshire 08/02/1996, two crop circles of dissimilarity. On our original grouping, I see that they are connected by means external to each crop circle. The alignment with the field equipment lines but not on them is another important factor here. They present themselves as being connected in this manner. So, let’s go through some of these concepts. The basic one that I see is that they are a message being depicted by a two-part statement. They interrelate, but I am not too sure how. One presents itself as solid and stationary and the other is demonstrating a possible controlled spin. We have still and moving. There is order and controlled chaos. I see knowledge and thought, where the spinning is implying direction of understanding (it could be). I could speculate further, but I think that I have rambled enough on these.

The two crop circles are aligned with the field equipment lines. I would state that the field equipment lines are about three degrees counterclockwise off of north/south orientation. From the images available on this grouping I am suggesting that the ‘M’ energy crop circle is below or on the south side of the spinning crop circle. I do not know if this is important. Aligning with the field equipment lines rather than some other orientation is still odd at best.

Well we expanded on these about as good as I can come up with in this session. In all it is another interesting grouping that we have here. A good lesson to be involved in. I hope everyone enjoyed the show. And until we can convene again, same crop circle time, same crop circle channel, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1997_01_02_etchilhampton-2-wiltshire-30-07-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    1997_01_02_etchilhampton-2-wiltshire-30-07-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    850.7 KB · Views: 4
  • hampshire1Bb.JPG
    hampshire1Bb.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 4
  • hampshire1Bc.JPG
    hampshire1Bc.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 4
  • hampshire1Ba.JPG
    hampshire1Ba.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 5
Barbury Castle, Wroughton, Swindon 04/20/1997

There is a bad vibration in the air these days. Everybody waiting for the next shoe to fall in the world. What happened in Vegas was deplorable, an act of aggression against their own soil to back the police state creation and the PTB. We knew it was coming, in a fashion, from the C’s. We should be thankful for this bit of knowledge, I am. It just means that we need to be safer than ever, and think the unthinkable, that just might happen, is happening. What is unfolding in these coming times will drag on our spirits, we must stay strong. See the surmounting evidence that gets presented here in this forum, come to your own conclusions, you may find your own view is with many. Enough misery for now, let’s do a session to relieve the stresses, re-focus to survive this reality, in this timeline …

I am looking at a very good representation of a type ‘E’ spectrum of energy. A major feature of this energy is representing itself with a view from above the object being presented here. So I have a three dimensional object being displayed here in this crop circle that matches this visual criteria. Here we have what looks like six spherical objects with a crescent showing in each, like a wedge of an orange is showing and the rest is transparent. Atop of that is what appears to be a structure that resembles the top view in the shape of a donut, a torus shape possibly. This could be balancing on all six spherical shapes.

I like this idea of a great balancing act, no hear me out on this one. A perfect balancing mechanism is a three-point contact. Is does not even require to be planar as anything sat on top of the three, spheres for our argument, would naturally level itself to the spheres. Now as you add more points of contact this balancing act has to improve and forces a higher level of planarity. With six points, planarity with each other is critical to create this perfect contact. The importance here is that if you are planning on utilizing this energy, this thought of planarity could be a major factor. This balancing act …

As for what it is representing. I see a flower bud that is about to bloom. A world about to come apart. Maybe even an intermingling of densities with a seventh level above, touching all of them. What I am seeing is this variable in many of this year’s crop circles. Many have factors of three, four, five or six elements in a circular pattern. To note the crop circle that I just did previously, had these same elements in factors of a four-sided square and a radial pattern of six. Just interesting to note that to you.

It is definitely an STO oriented crop circle. The seed crop, possibly used for cooking oil, is still alive and blooming, even though it is flattened and laying on its side. Another note is the images that are available for this crop circle, I have attached a screenshot of one that I use, are taken by different individuals. A couple of them are noticeability different in respect to color representation. Of this nine picture set, two of them look like the images were taken with a filter. This gave them the look of a brown field and the other looks like the field is in an early stage of growth, still green. They are both misleading and might lead someone to another conclusion about this crop circle. I have to ask why was this done? Was it meant to mislead someone like me to an alternate conclusion. Now, I am not pointing fingers here but I will think about this when I use these images in future crop circles. It is another interesting point, don’t you think? And it may have not even been intentional. Just another STS 4D effort through normal individuals that may not even know of the repercussions of their efforts.

So, I think that I have speculated long enough on this one. I do not know what it truly represents but we have larger view of where it might be heading us. So, I am off to model this one and see what we come up with, you all take a moment and go outside and, I do not know, how about hugging a tree, it is releasing (just not the one with all the bugs on it it) …

Wow, I like a good modeling exercise. You can all come back in now, I am finished with my interpretation of this crop circle. As you all settle back in, I want you to know that each and every crop circle is a new discovery. Now as you can see from the image here I did a literal translation of this. on the six spherical objects, I used the profile shape of suspected spherical wedge literally and separated the sphere into two objects on this line. The resultant shape is what you see here. As I said, this is a literal conception and I could have made a spherical wedge and rotated it appropriately to get the same top view image. This would look different from the model I produced and might be a task for another day. As for this interpretation, I had an excellent overlap of the six split spherical shapes that produced the inner diameter of the torus shape. Other connections were seen and I got my interpretation close to the original. Of course, mine is not exact, but it should give a conceptual realization of what is intended here.

The last item to review is the factor number, in this one it is six, that will show up more and more as we review other crop circles of this year. What is reason for the radial patterns and the variance that we see in the pattern? These factors may be identifying something to us, something unrevealed. Something that we may not understand until next density.

For now, please stay out of harm’s way. Harm’s aggressiveness will continue to enhance as we move forward in this reality. We are only seeing the buildup now, part of the valley of shadow, I expect. Be safe and I will see you next session, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1997_04_19_barbury-castle-wiltshire-oilseed-rape-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    1997_04_19_barbury-castle-wiltshire-oilseed-rape-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    845.1 KB · Views: 6
  • wiltshire2_3D.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • wiltshire2c.JPG
    wiltshire2c.JPG
    207.6 KB · Views: 6
  • wiltshire2a.jpg
    wiltshire2a.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire2b.JPG
    wiltshire2b.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 3
Near Barbury Castle, Wroughton, Swindon 05/04/1997

Before I start this session, I want to state that I am not a religious person. I saw through the church and its intentions early in life. I have read the bible a couple of times and found it challenging to accept a lot of it as an accurate representation of historical value. Now, with my reading of the idea of history, I value it even less. Like the C’s implied, it has metaphorical value. Now, I mention this because this session I am going to present a crop circle that has both supremacy and religious implications. So now onto the show …

When I first saw this crop circle I thought, nice structure. What we have here is ten centre’s interconnected with solid structure that replicates the common diagram of the ‘Tree of Life’. What I see is this crop circle is structured around energy of type ‘C’ spectrum. It is aligned with three field equipment lines and sized appropriately to represent this ‘Tree of Life’. In fact any investigation into this arrangement will lead you straight to the Tree of Life, is a classic descriptive term for the central mystical symbol used in the Kabbalah of esoteric Judaism. I have literally found hundreds of representations of this arrangement throughout the internet. A plethora of evidence that this is a Jewish controlled item. almost like they destroyed all evidence or applications of this structure and assumed it into their use and their use only. Like it had a greater purpose and they wanted to hide it in a way that would repurpose it.

It is an interesting proposal, that this structure had another purpose. Well what could that be? According to the internet this structure has been used to identify the planets in our solar system, a social structure, Chinese diagrams that I am not even close to be able to decipher and an incredible load of religious implications in quite a few understandings. One even went so far as to add zodiac symbols to alter understanding. In all it is just a structure. But from the look of it everyone wants to use it to represent something opposed to what it really is. To me, it looks like this might be a structure diagram for a great many things, at least that is what is being imposed here. If you do any inquiries on this, you will see what I am have found here.

The crop laydown is varying in the different images that I have seen on this crop circle. But I am seeing in some of them that there is growth in the laid down crop. The usage of the crop equipment lines is troublesome. You see, this makes it a good candidate for a fake crop circle or at least STS orientated. It would be easy for someone, 3D bound, to make this arrangement. They have lots of world wide data to drive someone like me dizzy with thoughts and connections. In one image, I can almost identify that it is not straight, but this may also be due to field undulations, and I am buying it off for now. I am suggesting that this is a questionable STO oriented crop circle due to these factors.

Now onto the basic structure here. With all centre’s on a common plane here it will create crossing points on some of these interconnecting paths. Now, I do not believe that is what is intended here with these interconnections. To me I see the two inner centre’s are possibly above or below the rest, that are on the main plane. This would allow connections without crossing, I believe that this is what is being implied here. I am going to show it that way for my interpretation today. I am off to model this one before I get any deeper into this ramble, back soon …

We as always, this turned into an interesting model. I found many angles that repeated across the model in my interpretation of this crop circle. It’s when everything lines up that I feel proud of what I have created. The coloring is in no way representative is any direction or pattern and was fairly random. I made a 3D PDF file also, quite impressive to see it from different angles. The upper row of two centre’s make this structure work very well together. The one centre that has connections to all of the centre’s, but the first one, is important. First why would it not have direct connections to this centre, that is a good question? Maybe it does not need it, a place in existence where it is not utilized to connect in this way. I would think that it is kind of like first density, a first level of existence, may not need interaction with anyone higher than second or third density. But his is only one example.

And now back to what is this structure and what could it be used for? That is if it is a structure that can represent, other than its current application. I am re-looking at my example and wondered if I could map this structure with a density mapping, as my first use of it was correctly reflecting this concept. I believe that somehow, I have seen this mapping, using this structure, previously and I may be associating it this way. My interpretation has ramifications because of this knowledge. So, if I am replicating someone, that is why. But back to my interpretation here, this structure is really working for me in the representation of the densities and their connections. I have an image of my results attached. The interconnections available here are surprisingly insightful.

Now, do not think that this is the only application of this structure, there may be so many it will make you head spin. Because I am already thinking of an application of how one induces a question and interacts with a core knowledge to expand on understanding to a level that is appropriate to your need. In all, this structure may show an insight to an understanding that far exceeds this reality.

So, you have to respect the connotations that have been applied to this structure from the past and what I have been presenting here makes this a most interesting crop circle. This crop circle and others will have connections to existing elements in our lives. This can create conflicts in acceptance of any new theory, like the ones that I present here, especially around religious aspects. I never wish to challenge anybody.

But you got to see the direction that I am presenting here. Could there be a common structure to all around us? (It’s not impossible.) Well, that is for another time, probably forth density in between time. Haiku …

Attachments

• 1997_05_04_burderop-down-near-barbury-castle-wiltshire-oilseed-rape-35mm-neg.jpg
    1997_05_04_burderop-down-near-barbury-castle-wiltshire-oilseed-rape-35mm-neg.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • wiltshire3a.JPG
    wiltshire3a.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire3b.JPG
    wiltshire3b.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire3c.JPG
    wiltshire3c.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 5
  • wiltshire3_3D.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Winterborne Bassett, Wiltshire 06/02/1997

Coming at you from behind the lines. I am close to the Redwood complex fire and about one quarter of a mile inside the blockade. If I leave, I cannot come back in, so I stay. This fire is running down and may be contained in the upcoming days. For now, have some patience with the smoky air, it will clear out in a couple of more days, barring any flare-ups. Turn up the heat, no I am sorry. The gas was turned off when the fire broke out, it has been getting steadily cooler. So, wrap yourself up tightly and let’s have a session …

Again, we return to Wiltshire for another crop circle. This one is a radial pattern crop circle that I have been seeing a lot in these first years. We have been seeing radial patterns in combinations of two, three, four, five, six and twelve in two years of crop circles. I have a slide of these crop circles, most are from the 1997 year but these three in the lower right corner are from 1996. All of these, are variations of a common theme and is suggesting that some of my spectrums of energies are just forms of this variation. This will mean that I need to revisit my spectrums with this suggestion, but not today. Today we want to look at this one crop circle with current associations. Then this would put this crop circle into something that I have been looking for. It is a crop circle that has features of type ‘A’ spectrum of energy. This one clearly demonstrates this in the crop laydown. A grain look, in the crop laydown, coordinated throughout the radial pattern is just like the first crop circle that I reviewed, the Stonehenge crop circle of 1989. I questioned it at that time when I added it to the spectrums, but now I have another point of view. I still question it as this may be just a feature of various spectrums, like it might give the source an alignment to the energy. But again, since this has type ‘A’ energy, and the predecessor was identified with ‘Alternating Current’, this might be some other form of a current.

But first we need to come to a common understanding of what ‘Alternating Current’ is.

From Wikipedia …
Alternating current (AC) is an electric current which periodically reverses direction, in contrast to direct current (DC) which flows only in one direction. Alternating current is the form in which electric power is delivered to businesses and residences, and it is the form of electrical energy that consumers typically use when they plug kitchen appliances, televisions and electric lamps into a wall socket. A common source of DC power is a battery cell in a flashlight. The abbreviations AC and DC are often used to mean simply alternating and direct, as when they modify current or voltage.
The usual waveform of alternating current in most electric power circuits is a sine wave. In certain applications, different waveforms are used, such as triangular or square waves. Audio and radio signals carried on electrical wires are also examples of alternating current. These types of alternating current carry information encoded (or modulated) onto the AC signal, such as sound (audio) or images (video). These currents typically alternate at higher frequencies than those used in power transmission.

I also am using one of the diagrams on the same page, here is a close-up of it. These are types of current. You see this is how you can visualize these elements with a monitor called an oscilloscope. The alternating current flows in a smooth form from one side of the inversion line to the other and then would repeat itself, over and over again. There are three other types of current and this slide from Wikipedia shows them very well. Direct current is constant, variable and pulsating current is just that.

Now back to the first crop circle, I did not make the connection at that time but now I understand better. The grain in the crop laydown shows these two polarities of the alternating current. And it repeats itself by using a radial pattern. See more on this radial pattern, even this far back. On this crop circle you can see this same graining, but now it is in three different directions and one internal flow on the corners of the triangle that demonstrates an expanding flow. Taking the outer crop laydown in three sections, each along the long side of the triangle. You can see the same opposing polarities, this time patterned three times. The triangle in the center of the centre is perplexing me. I do not know how to explain the crop laydown in perspective to the outer crop laydown. They do not really match them. One looks like it might be radial and the other is using the triangle sides to flow with. The centre of this crop circle look common as a spherical object. What I am seeing here is an alternating current that has been compressed, in a fashion. The inner triangle, a tri-pyramid, to me is representing some kind of internal connection to the outer grained patterns. Maybe not connecting all but common areas connected at least. For example, these three outer grained areas outside of the circles, could have a connection through the tri-pyramid to each other. But this is just speculation here now. It does propose some interesting connotations.

The raised crop in this crop circle is completely confusing to me and I find it difficult to realize what is being implied here. I mean, I can see a triangle shape here, possible a tri-pyramid, and I can see the spherical shape in the radial pattern of three. But, I have having difficulty putting the two together with all of these raised sections. It just does not connect in my mind, at this time. I am deciding to not model this crop circle. Something is alluding to me here but I am not quite sure what it trying to state.

The real interesting item here is the radial pattern. In this one it is a radial pattern of three. But, I could just as well see this compressing further with a radial pattern of four, five or six, quite easily. So that is the real trick here. How do you take alternating current and compress it? And what would that produce? Compress what does that really mean. Using air as a compressible gas in a suitable container, you can easily create one thousand pounds per square inch in the chamber. Taking this analogy and using it on an alternating current would allow you say, store more of this current in the same area it took for less. Is this sounding correct to you, maybe not. Are we talking about some kind of storage concept that is technically compressible to any extent, like an ultimate battery. You see this one has a third level of compression, but a sixteen or even an hundred would be possible. Can’t wait to see that crop circle.

As I was saying about the spectrums of energy. This compression factor, we will call it that for now, is something that we will see many times in this year’s crop circles. This may change many spectrums as I confirm this theory. That this radial patterning is compressing the energy being displayed here. That there is a factor of three, a compression factor, in the realization of this this energy being displayed here. So, we have more spectrum work to do, later. I plan on finishing this year before I stop and coordinate the results. So, for now, I leave you with more thoughts. That’s good, don’t you think?

I end this session with a few words from this wandering mind. ‘The world is getting more radical by the day. It is hard to watch it crumble, knowing the results doesn’t help as you watch it happening. Stay safe everyone, Haiku …’

Attachments

• 1997_06_01_winterbourne-bassett-wiltshire-barley-35mm-neg.jpg
    1997_06_01_winterbourne-bassett-wiltshire-barley-35mm-neg.jpg
    663.7 KB · Views: 8
  • wiltshire4a.JPG
    wiltshire4a.JPG
    356.9 KB · Views: 7
  • wiltshire4b.JPG
    wiltshire4b.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 7
Stonehenge, Wiltshire 06/09/1997
Good day everyone, we just had a little shower (1.4” of rain) last night so it is a little slippery outside, be careful. “To view the world in the palm of your hand”, comes to mind when I work with crop circles. It presents a challenge to me to look at something and apply a perception of depth to what is being presented in each crop circle. The great part is that I know that I am making mistakes in my interpretations, but isn’t that how you learn. I have been doing this all my life, you cannot believe the mistakes I have made. (let’s not get into this now, there is a session to present.) you are right, today let’s get geometrical …

Dodecahedron, a twelve faced object, typically seen as a dice in some board game (I was into dungeons and dragons myself). What I remember about them were they were based on a twelve hexagon faces. This crop circle depicts another version of this kind of object. It has what looks like a six-sided pyramid from a top down view. I would suspect that there is a mirror of that shape to the opposing side making a twelve faced structure that is a type of polyhedron. But not like anything I normally use in my engineering field. This one replicates, for a better term, a quartz crystal end that directly opposes itself. This is rather a rare find to have a crystal in this state. In reality they start in this state and layers are deposited on it to make it grow in girth but also in length. Most crystals have a straight length of flat sides that grows in between these two ends. But I believe that you understand the concept that I am describing here. A prefect double ended quartz crystal, like the one you are carrying today, but without the interconnecting straight faces. You see this all the time in fluorite crystals, but that is with opposing four-faced pyramids. There is a good site, Darwin online, that has a good rundown on crystalline structure. Darwin’s documentation of minerology is very informative. http://darwin-online.org.uk/content/frameset?pageseq=1&itemID=A819&viewtype=text

Spectrum of energy, this was one of my images that I was using for type ‘D’. Because of other revelations, this may change. As this may just be a type ‘M’ spectrum of energy with a radial compression factor of six.

Then that beings me to the inner pattern in this crop circle. Resembling a snowflake with the same radial pattern, but of a single arm of objects. This compression factor of six, creating a twelve faced object, is important. It is the compression factor number that I have been finding in many crop circles. This is the numbers two, three, four, five, six and twelve, so far. I expect that there will be another, yet to find, one day. So, let’s look at a single arm of this inner structure, maybe it will expose something to this effort. From the centre at the center, a line with a width that is about three quarters the size of its connecting centre. It then connects with a greatly reduced line to the next centre of the same size. Then with a line of the same size it goes to the next centre and then to the next centre. There are four branches extending from two of the centre’s with the longer one having its own short branches. Oddly these short branches do not have a centre at their branch point. There are a great many symmetrically placed lesser centre’s scattered around these branches, most with no connection to the branches. You see here, there are patterns here. On the center at the end of each branch is a pair of centre’s that seem to be patterned around it. You see it here and here, eight times in the pattern. The end branch has a larger grouping of four centre’s. One thing in commonality is that these centre’s are equally spaced throughout the pattern. But the spacing is not symmetrical on the main branch centre’s, that is odd. No, you see it here the spacing from the centre at the center to the first centre is more than the spacing, that is the same on the second and third centre’s. The last trunk line is shorter but resembles the length on the other branches.

Now there is an interesting association that I find in this crop circle that I once saw in one from 06/20/1995, telegraph hill. I suggested that the pattern in that one might be a self-replicating pattern, meaning the closer you look at something the more sub-patterns you see that were too small to see before. Kind of like fractal images. I do not know if you even saw one before. Fractal images are a method to show mathematical processes with an image. In Wikipedia, it states ‘In mathematics a fractal is an abstract object used to describe and simulate naturally occurring objects’. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal if you open this page you see an example of what I am discussing here. Images of the Pi fractal show it in various zoomed in state. As you look closer the image expands and shows you more. Where you thought the fractal ends it keeps on showing you more that you did not see before. Kind of cool, don’t you think? I expect that if you were to look closer here in this crop circle you would get a similar expansion. More sub levels of lesser centre’s that you did not see before.

‘It is also known as expanding symmetry or evolving symmetry’, according to Wikipedia. These are great terms for what we are seeing here and in many crop circles. I expect that we will see more of this as we move forward.

Crop laydown is advanced in this marker. Around each face of this Dodecahedron, there is a gap. The crop laydown transposes from a line parallel to the straight edge to a curve, which is the diameter of the greater center. The centre’s look to be of the common swirled version in crop laydown, you see that all over the image. But there is something odd in the thick line from the centre at the center. It looks like it has graining or is showing two troughs of crop laydown. Might have both, I am not too sure from the images available. But there is definitely something here.

Modeling this item. I have been thinking about this all week. I see the triangle Dodecahedron as a transparent object that touches the sphere at all vertexes. The inner object I am planning on making it as a planar element. But I could see this as possibly an exterior surfacing, dimpling concept, on the Dodecahedron to a scattered look in all directions inside of it. Let me get to this and see what we end up with. Back soon …

Well I am back, and my interpretation is a suitable output. I do like my work and what I can represent. The quartz crystal like structure was probably the easiest part of this crop circle. The snowflake, was another story. Even in a planar format it was time consuming. I could imagine what it would take if I wanted to do another of my other versions.

Now we come to the fact that it is in my favorite field right across from Stonehenge. Here we are just a few meters away from the famous Stonehenge in a field that is not planted anymore because it has a high likelihood of being imprinted, you could say. To me it sounds like we need to do a fund-me and get some crop planted here. There are messages being presented here in this field, this is a hot field in this respect. No crop, no crop circles. Just my thinking here.

I have an image of this crop circle with Stonehenge in the background. First thing that I notice is that it is not pointing toward the Stonehenge structure but just to the side of it. Now I would be very surprised if it was actually pointing at the structure so this is nothing more than a clue, for now. So, what is it pointing at, that is a good question. So, to answer this question I did some work on global positioning of this crop circle and I am adding my results. It is not pointing toward true or magnetic north. In fact, it does not look to be pointing to anything at all. But with a closer examination of the image, one leg of the snowflake is pointing towards a location just to the left of Stonehenge. Didn’t I see this once before? I believe so, it was one of my first attempts on a newer crop circle. On this image, it looks to be pointing to a same point to the side of Stonehenge. The point is the chalk breakthrough at the end of the path. I will circle it on the images for you to come to your own conclusions. Might be the reason for this chalk breakthrough. My initial thought that there is some connection to this point by Stonehenge, an energy connection possibly. I will have to keep this in mind as we continue.

Well, I got long winded again, my apologies as I think I ran over my time limit for this session. That is if I had a time limit, because we all know that as we go forward in densities, time is variable. To see the sand in an hour glass, go against the laws of linear time as we know it today. It is one of the many wonders that you will all get to experience in 4D. Haiku …

Attachments

• stonehenge 2016_3.JPG
    stonehenge 2016_3.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 5
  • wiltshire5a.JPG
    wiltshire5a.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 5
  • wiltshire5h.JPG
    wiltshire5h.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 4
  • wiltshire5b.JPG
    wiltshire5b.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 5
  • wiltshire5c.JPG
    wiltshire5c.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 1997_06_09_stonehenge-wiltshire-barley-oh-35mm.jpg
    1997_06_09_stonehenge-wiltshire-barley-oh-35mm.jpg
    911.4 KB · Views: 4
  • wiltshire5e.jpg
    wiltshire5e.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 5
Marked up images, Haiku ...

Attachments

• stonehenge 2016_3.JPG
    stonehenge 2016_3.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 4
  • wiltshire5e.jpg
    wiltshire5e.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 5
Alton Priors, Wiltshire 07/11/1997

Hello everyone. Today we are going to explore a simpler time, a time before electronics. A toy called a Spirograph was on the scene. It had no batteries, just a bunch of geared rings and disc’s. the trick was to let the outer teeth of a smaller disc ride on the inner teeth of a ring, or some other configuration, and with a pen placed in one of many holes, also in a spiral pattern I might add, you could create some of the most amazing spiraling structures. If you were able to maintain the spiral, the end result was stunning. Now I am sure that there are others that have used this toy and many that may not know what I am talking about. That’s fine, it is good to learn old things. But this was so much more than a toy. It was a way to experience fluidity in control. You see, maintaining control of not only your hand but your mind to produce a complete spiral was a true accomplishment. It taught you patience, to a certain degree. If you could make overlapping spiral’s you were a true wizard. Well for a 10-year-old, you were making masterpiece. I remember many hours tinkering with the plastic parts just to get one good spiral. But once you got the flow, you could really lay them out. So, we have the lead-in to this session that includes something that reminded me of the Spirograph toy, it is a simple radial array of halo’s around centre. Let’s begin …

Breaking it down further, it is a centre with an interesting crop laydown that has a halo that is offset so that part of the halo actually touches the centre. Then this halo is patterned in a radial array around a vertical axis of the centre at the center. I see twelve halos’ here in this radial pattern. That just seems odd to me or more like it is a clue in this and other crop circles. We can revisit this later. I see type ‘C’ spectrum of energy in this crop circle with a compression factor of twelve. And if a single halo represents a transference, then this is a representing an impressive mode of this same state.

What we have seen before were various types of halo objects and in most cases, they rarely were in direct contact with a centre, they were typically equidistant around the centre. If this is a planar object then these halos are making direct contact with the centre, this would create an incredible effect. All of these halos crossing each other and making direct contact with the centre. I expect it to be on the line of a planet going from third density to forth density, an evolution process. But what if is still maintaining the equidistant factor? Well I guess this is possible if the halo is on an angle to the horizontal plane, sort of like this. Then this would end up with an interesting patterning of each halo not actually touching each other. This creates a different visual. A looping effect like a wound coil in electronics. Maybe even showing the field that could be generated if you were successful in this endeavor, and if this theory is even partially right. It might work, you know.

Well, I am not getting any more on this, so let’s get to modeling it. I will start with a planar object and see if it reveals anything. Then I will try this tilted halo and make my second concept. Back soon …

Alright I came up with three variations. A planar model, a tilted halo and the third is the tilted halo with the centre on top. Which one is right? Well, all of them are right, because there is no wrong in any STO endeavor. Of course, some may be more right than others. Amazingly, this did not look like anything like I was expecting. I was thinking that the tilted halo would not cross itself like in the planar model. Wrong again, as it did quite easily. But what it does show is an interesting structure of immense proportions depending on the tilt. Kind of like a mesh or better, it is like the jungle gym in the playground. Most children thrive to climb up one of these when they are young and swing like monkeys as they get familiar to its structure. More than that, I had never, before this day, realized what a three-dimensional Spirograph would look like. This is close to blowing my mind on the output. Anyway, I like it and I hope that you see something in this also.

This brings this session to an end. An impressive model interpretation of something that was just a bunch of lines in a field. Maybe you will/do see more. If not one day you will, Haiku …

Attachments

• wiltshire6g.JPG
    wiltshire6g.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire6b.JPG
    wiltshire6b.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire6a.JPG
    wiltshire6a.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire6h.JPG
    wiltshire6h.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire6f.JPG
    wiltshire6f.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire6e.JPG
    wiltshire6e.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire6d.JPG
    wiltshire6d.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire6c.JPG
    wiltshire6c.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 1997_07_11_alton-priors-wiltshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    1997_07_11_alton-priors-wiltshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    782.3 KB · Views: 5
Warminster, Wiltshire 07/14/1997

A change in the weather is coming, can you feel it. A most interesting statement, and most true these days. And I am not just talking about the clouds you see outside. We are coming to a time of disruption in every way possible, and we have the front row seat. This is one lesson, from many on the list, that we have all indicated that we are ready for. We are all here to, at some level, monitor this change that is about to happen. Not only to us but the ground that we all stand on. Yes, our planet is also ready to climb the ladder, this is very important. You may not see these events happen very often, it is like an eclipse of a different proportion. Definitely not something you are going to see every day. But until then, we have our current situation. This chaos event that is absolutely devouring souls, both good and bad. Just remember, all that we experience now will help us all move forward. An experience of a lifetime, somehow seems less than adequate right now. So, let’s get to the entertainment and start this session …

I am looking at another in the series of crop circles that have this compression factor. On a side note, I have quite a few more to present for this year, so stay tuned. Warminster has multiple levels of compression implied in it. With a preliminary look, I see compression factors of 1, 2, 3, 6, 12, 24 and 36, WOW! The outer hex is reminiscent of type ‘A’ spectrum of energy. It has the linear raking in the crop laydown that is similar to the first crop circle that I did in 1989. This one takes alternating current to a completely new level.

This crop circle starts with a hex shape inside of a greater centre. This is overlapped by twelve groups of three spokes. Each spoke set has two spokes on the outside that become one of the outer spokes in a set almost opposing its own set. The center spoke of the set looks to go to the centre at the center, but it could quite possibly extend across to the opposing side. If they are all continuous versions, this means that there are really only eighteen spokes here. In the center of the spokes are two opposing triangles that could be three sided pyramids, one extending up and the other pointing downward. The centre at the center does look to be overriding any crossing elements so the triangles may only be planar objects. Or they could be a wireframe structure, I will have to resolve this when I model this one. I see many triangular objects that are created by this webbing on this wheel. Quite different from a bicycle rim that has spokes. You see they have equal spacing on the spoke placement. Having a pattern like this would leave a week point in the long distance between spoke sets.

Maybe this is not a structural element but another diagram of connectivity in this type of alternating current. Then how these spokes were formed may give a clue to how to create this connectivity. During other crop circles, you could see how the lines crisscrossed each other and we should see this here. May even be able to see is there is one or more tools being used to create this display. First, I see that the last lines placed here are one line of the triangle, I will call them the bottom of each triangle for clarity, for now. It looks like the other lines of these triangles were done just prior to this. And this kind of looks like we have two tools doing these features simultaneously. So, they created one line of the triangle then the second and finishing up with the bottom line of each, possibly done in unison. That would have been beautiful to watch. From what I can see of the spoke sets is that the center line was drawn last, and I am not too sure who was before that of the set. Then that would leave the centre at the center the last element of this crop circle. Now around the centre at the center is an intermeshing of spokes and these overlapping spokes look to be creating the twelve holes that are being displayed here. We will have to see how that models out. In the spokes, you can see another parallel pattern evolving. You see these two lines may have been set in place simultaneously, like the two triangles were done. And that flows with the idea that two tool concept. Can you imagine the swirling light show that was going on this night? Pretty cool.

Now on to the numbers of compression shown here. 1 (small centre), 2 (triangles), 3 (spokes in set), 6 (hex), 12 (sets of spokes) and 18 (total number of actual spokes if continuous) are the numbers that I came up with. I am sure you see it too, these numbers are multiples of each other in one way or another. This is important as we have seen this in previous year’s crop circles, these compression factors. Always in the same numeric pattern, just increasing as we move forward. I don’t think that I need to go into the relations to a standard clock, do I? Well it does have twelve increments showing, kind of.

I keep coming back to the fact that this is another form of alternating current. Then I would think of these spokes as wires or energy conduits. Then this would imply that the energy flows around this diagram through these interconnecting conduits, in some fashion. And that might mean that some of these conduits are flowing with positive and negative polarity energy, these would be the lines in the center of each spoke set. And others might be representing a grounding plane isolating each line from the next, this being the outer lines of each spoke set. Kind of makes electrical sense. What does not work for me here is that the lines cross each other which would short out any connections made. That is if the spokes are straight. But, what if they were curved in some fashion that would make them look like they were intersecting from the top view but be some distance away from each one at this intersection.

What if scenario; What if these lines are a top view of a sine wave? This sounds interesting, a flowing wave across the crop circle. I could see two, no three cycles in this sine wave. And opposing ones for the other side of the spoke set. I am getting a really cool idea right now. And it is going to look wild. So, let me get to trying to model this idea before I change it in my head. Be back …

Whew, that was interesting. I have an interpretation ready but I am not too sure I like it, yet. I am going to stop with this for now. I have the grounding plane lines as a single sine wave. I did a radial pattern of eighteen around the center of the centre, and I have a most interesting plate of spaghetti noodles that I ever saw. It looks acceptable from the top view but the isometric view is really wild. What I found was that the points of the triangles are pointing to the minimal point on the perimeter. Looks to be stringing them together by these triangles. Then the others might only touch the lesser centre, I am not too sure. But this is just looking at it electrically. It may not even be something like this.

One more note is the fact that the orientation of this crop circle in the field. That is, one of the triangles is pointing to a local hill feature called ‘Clay Hill’. I am not too sure that this is important, but I will state it anyway. Well, I got long winded here again. How typical.

So, grab a seat with a safe view and watch our world dissolve a little each day. A day will come when you and I will get to see what a brave new world this planet can become. Until next time, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1997_07_14_cley-hill-warminster-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm.jpg
    1997_07_14_cley-hill-warminster-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm.jpg
    555.5 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire7a.JPG
    wiltshire7a.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 4
  • wiltshire7b.JPG
    wiltshire7b.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Clay-Hill-L-1997 (1).jpg
    Clay-Hill-L-1997 (1).jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 4
Hello out there. You can almost hear a pin drop in the forum, grabbing at the bits that do flow to keep us sane in this vicious reality. Anxiously awaiting for the next item that will make our jaw drop. These are experiences that you need to absolve and remember. You may not think it so at this time because of the level of chaos that we have to endure. Think of it this way, this is going to look really good on your 4D resume. Moreover, do really want to have to do this lesson again, let’s get it done this time around.

Teachers note: I am continuing these sessions to show you a method to see evidence. With the crop circles, we have a representation of knowledge with a visual representation. So, with all visual representations you have to learn to see the ‘details’ that might be there to help you translate the representation. Now you, or myself, may not even find an answer to the crop circle dilemma. But I am hoping that we all learn to see what we do not directly see in crop circles and all other endeavors that you participate in. It is like looking at an ant and realizing all that it means to be an ant. To do this you have to look closer. I am lucky with crop circles and these fantastic artistic representations. This should help us all, or give us something to laugh about (probably both), when you get the continued sessions in 4D.

Making a mountain out of a mole hill. Of course, that brings up the opposing statement, making a mole hill out of a mountain. Both of these statements draw a good comparison our world today. The power is shifting, one way and the other, and then way over there. It reminds me of past times when powers were mostly involved in gaining more treasures. It was taken from point to point gaining in size each time it transferred hands. It was like it was cursed in some way. And in some way, it was and still is. The loser always lost what they had accumulated, and someone else acquired the misery that accompanied the treasure. The misery drove them to failure and quite possibly collapse. And today, misery comes in many colors but mostly gold and green. There are those that have a mountain and there are those that only have a mole hill. Then there are those that have a mole hill and are looking to make a mountain. And the only way to do that is to find an acceptable way to steel it from those that have a mountain. The problem is that when you have a mountain you gain the misery from it. A disorder that makes you hide or flaunt what you have, to incredible extremes. It ruins even the best of hearts. And it will break their hearts to find out someone is steeling it away from them. These are mostly monetary mountains. There are other mountains, media and news outlets work real hard to make a mountain out of any story or government forced issue. How about a mountain of attention or ego that is wanted/needed? We are going to get to experience it all.

Right now, we are seeing the effect of this. If you break it down to the core element of any news story, aggression or event is because of this misery that the powers that be, and those that want to be, is all about this need to hold the biggest piece of this world, their mountain. And it will break the will of souls around the world when it comes down to it. It is just another piece of the lesson that we signed up for. A view of the mountains and a front row seat of the collapse, or should I say the avalanches. And as most of you all know, you should never be around an avalanche. Stay clear of them, if at all possible. Observe what you can, from a clear vantage point. And if you do get caught up in the actions of this reality, that could resolve into the end of your lessons, in this reality.

I am about to start a three-part series of making a mountain out of, you guessed it, a crop circle. (And I am always worried about everybody’s continued faith, in the C’s and what this reality can really become.) I have three crop circles that all have a common thread about them. They look like a view from above a mountain looking straight down upon it. You can see terracing in the crop laydown, an important feature in all three that I am going to present. So, let’s get to it …

#1 Silbury Hill, Wiltshire 07/23/1997

This crop circle was presented earliest in the year. This mountain display looks to start at a top peak and morphs into a semi-hexagon shape. This continues down to the next level where each leg of the hexagon turns into three points of a six-point star. Again, we a morphing shape all of the way to the bottom that ends with six symmetrically placed portions of a six-point star. So that give us a good representation of a compression level of six and multiple levels of lesser compressions of six. I am not too sure of the spectrum of energy here as I am totally re-thinking my views on the application. I am sure that this spectrum of energy is relevant but I am not too sure on my available variations are applicable to my new thinking on them. So, let’s continue. The mountain is surrounded by two different sizes of centre’s in a specific pattern around the mountain. On any inside angle corner, a smaller centre is located at the crotch. Then on any long side there is a slightly larger centre located at mid-point of the edge. Another small centre is placed on this same edge opposing the one in crotch, making it symmetrical to the point of the mountain it is associated with. An impressive pattern here. This is all finished off with a large centre followed by a small centre in-line with the original six points of the hex.

Looking at these three crop circles I see an implication of a structured object, kind of like a simplified version of specific fractals. This could be presenting a new kind of fractal object, a kind of spatial fractal. It is a theory.

As for the model of this one, I am going to try to make this morphing structure of the mountain. The height will be close to the one half of the largest object here (superimposing a circular element touching each point of the main hexagon points, using the radius as the height). Ought to be impressive if I get it right. Now I also get thoughts that this is not just a single sided object but maybe a mirrored representation opposing the top plane of the object. Well maybe not this time. Let me get to this one and see what I can come up with, back soon …

WOW, what a beauty. Had to stretch those brain cells for this one. I ended up with 2 different models for this one. The first I tried to translate everything in one sweeping body. It worked but the result was not exactly to the original representation. It looked OK and you can see at about half way up I was transposing into a hexagon shape, which was what I was trying to do. So, I went back to the drawing board and built the second version in a separate steps. The lower section in one step and the rest in another. It produced better results, but I actually had to stop. The model was getting unruly on me, causing my poor computer some grief. On big computing tasks, you can hear various fans engaging on me, with eight CPU’s making some incredible heat output. It is times like this that I just restart the model from the beginning again, you know how you can do it better the second time around. I did not do this, this time. I ended up with a suitable output of my interpretation, so I stop here. Besides I need to continue onto the second crop circle of this series. Which is …

#2 Milk Hill, Wiltshire 08/08/1997

This is the second crop circle of the series and looks to be just a variation of the first crop circle of this set. It looks to present a plateau about two thirds up the original mountain. I will take a stab at this but I fear that I just do not have enough computing power (and I got a lot of computing power) to create this model. I will make an attempt at this one, back in a while …

I have failed in modeling this one. I have sketches of what I want but I am unable to make anything work in a timely manner. This is going to take many passes to get a good result and I am not really too sure how to get a result that will not blow up my software. I need to spend a few days (or weeks) coming up with a suitable solution to the issues that I am having making this model. I mean, I can see if I take this one very slow maybe twenty or more steps in each layer and maybe I will be able to get this to work. I am attaching the sketches of this one and how I derived the top one. You can see I found many more instances of the six-point star shape in a pattern that ended up being interconnected in similar ways. I will accept failure in this one, for now. Hopefully you can image this most intricate plateau for yourselves.

I will add that the crop laydown presented here is flowing better than I have ever seen. It is blended so well, it allows me to really see the surface shape of the mountain. An undulating surface, well that is what I visualize. I can really see the ravine coming off the upper level, collecting together below it and blending into the rest of the surface.

#3 Hackpen Hill, Wiltshire 08/18/1997

This is the last crop circle of this series. It is ten days after its predecessor and twenty-five days from the first crop circle of this group. I actually started with this one. The reason, I thought that it would be easier with a lesser compression and smaller in relative size. This was much less in many respects than the other crop circles in this series. I was wrong once again, as I found. To me it presented itself as a more complex crop circle, just with this compression factor of three. I see a three-sided pyramid object with the way the crop laydown is done, as the base structure, each side has a symmetrical set of three triangular protrusions. With the crop laydown, this looks like a morphing shape that transforms from the tri-pyramid into the base of twelve points. Quite an amazing shape transformation, you see it don’t you. The rest is a symmetrical set of centre’s in an interesting display. I see that each flat side of this arrangement has a single centre attached to it that vary in size. I am going to take a pause with this one to work upon the other two crop circles. Hopefully it will help me with the realization of this presentation.

I am back now that I have made the two predecessor crop circles. With the concept’s I have already in my possession, I should be able to build a good interpretation of this crop circle. Now that I look at this one further, I am coming to the conclusion that this might be some kind of explosive result to this crop circle. Look at these lineups of centre’s here near the center of each side, a radiating splay pattern. They may not be, but they kind of look like they are in an exploding pattern, don’t you think? Bursting out the center of each side of the pyramid, most interesting. Let me step away to create an interpretation for this, back soon …

I keep going back and looking at Milk Hill to see if I can get it to work, no joy here. But it kept me from completing this crop circle. I am done now with this one, but I had to drag myself away from thinking about ways to get Milk Hill going. I find that it takes more and more time to model these crop circles as the complexity advances. Just pointing out that it takes me days lately to get a good interpretation. It is exciting creating these interpretations for you all. This one is no different. I like the output, it ended up like what I visualized it as. I got a fair amount of blending on edges of the result. I did have a problem with the splay pattern of centre’s. I have them at seven degrees of spacing but I would expect that it is intended to be at fifteen degrees, this is what I see in the image. I was not able to achieve this. Still a good output.

A wrap up …

These were great crop circles, all looking to me to be STO in orientation. Great flow in all crop laydowns, they really stand out as three-dimensional objects, to me. Although my output has hard corners to the models in places, I expect that this was intended to be a smoother radius to each edge. I hope that you enjoyed the series view that I presented this time, I may do more of them. It is good for you all to see someone’s interpretation of these objects, show you another view of an ‘Out of this World’ display. A composite item that I noticed, they are all defined by location near to a locally know hill. I thought that this was odd, at best. Now I presented them as a mountain structure but they just a well could have been inverted into a deep ravine formation. Whether or not they are a mountain of ravine, the real point here is that someone of STO orientation created three similarly structured crop circles for me to review and for you to experience it in this reality.

As for my ‘mountain out of a mole hill’ talk. Well take everything with a grain of salt, I ramble a lot. I keep wondering when the twilight zone music is going to start anyway (it can’t be far now). I am also wanting to help others (those on the steps behind be), in a way that I can truly support. Interpretations of these crop circles are something that I can do, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1997_07_23_silbury-hill-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    1997_07_23_silbury-hill-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    680 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire8f.JPG
    wiltshire8f.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire8e.JPG
    wiltshire8e.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire8d.JPG
    wiltshire8d.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 2
  • wiltshire8c.JPG
    wiltshire8c.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 1
  • wiltshire8a.JPG
    wiltshire8a.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 1
  • 1997_08_18_hackpen-hill-wiltshire-wheat-35mm.jpg
    1997_08_18_hackpen-hill-wiltshire-wheat-35mm.jpg
    735.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1997_08_08_milk-hill-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    1997_08_08_milk-hill-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    877 KB · Views: 1
Milk and Hackpen hill ...

Attachments

• wiltshire9a.JPG
    wiltshire9a.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire9b.JPG
    wiltshire9b.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire10a.JPG
    wiltshire10a.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire10b.JPG
    wiltshire10b.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 2
Harborough Magna, Warwickshire 06/30/1997

Story. Some of these CC’s are a story in themselves. (Not all CC’s are markers with a spectrum of energy, I am thinking that some are stories, timelines, timeline change markers, messages, …)

You have to write you own story into this reality. There is a lot to this statement. We all have story’s, some we are proud of and others less. It is the world that you want to be in, a place only you and those, that follow a common path know of. It is something that we all need at some level, a complacent state, bliss. We find out that it just does not exist without effort of immense proportions. All of these story’s build who you are, what you want to become, in a place where you are unrestricted by third density rules. Your story that you are building now is one of many being construed throughout the realities around us. But with most stories, you have to have a starting context or a common point in this reality. Then it would benefit us to understand just where we are, I mean really are.

The reality loop, a mobius curve object that aligns all of the realities into a single curve. Where two opposing polarized points exist and an infinite variation in between each. Because of the twisting effect in a mobius curve, this creates a single continuous surface. And having the two opposing points that traverse across surfaces, this creates a state where polarity would increase on one face and the opposing face would decrease polarity. Now, I hope that you are on you own curve, increasing in STO polarity and decreasing in STS polarity. You may think that you are otherwise living on this STS controlled world with all of its misconceptions. That is part of the STS program and its controlling factors on all that follow them.

Where we are on this strip is going to take some time to present. Because, you have your position on your loop, everybody else has their position on their loop, the planet has its own loop and all of these combine into a strip that might look like this. The focus being where our planet is on its loop. Because we would not deviate far from this polarity because we need to combine into the polarity balance. So, I might expect that we are close to this same planetary point on the loop, plus or minus ten percent, on one side or the other of the mobius strip. See it is getting complicated here. And with your reality, this is why we feel that we could have all done our lives better if we could do it again. We are all noticing that we are not on our best path or writing our best story in this reality. That is part of the lesson, you have to experience it this way to realize it accordingly, and come to terms with it. Now, I have populated an image of a mobius strip with some of this theory, our combined strip in this reality has points of all souls here and all that we do not see. To say each and every one of these strips are a convoluted collection that makes each and every reality, real. This is how balance can be visualized and may help you understand just where we really are, and maybe even clue you into all of the other you, that there can be.

Now there is someone, a sixth density you, that is keeping track of your strip of all of your realities. Think about that job. A single entity blending all realities together, that will end up making you, your inner you.

Now I consider crop circles to be a story at times. This session is about how to bend the story, in a fashion. And that is what I am presenting today in crop circles is the faked CC or what we are seeing this year is a falsification of evidence. Where a STO generated crop circle, that may have been defaced by STS 3rd density forces. I am going to review one that looks like it has this issue.

First, I am not going to model this one, as should be expected. But, I feel the need to justify this CC still. I am sure that this will be an upcoming trend as we look at future years. The quick tampering with evidence. As with many CC’s, they do not hide very well. And they are located by enquiring minds quite effectively. Of course, those that do the tampering are usually the ones to announce finding them, after the damage has been done. What we have here is a centre with a closely located halo, this is indicating a tighter level of transference. This was the STO generated CC. you can see this in the crop laydown in the centre as it has a continuous flow. If you look closely you can see this same flow in the halo at various points in the image. Outside the halo is the tampering. The crop laydown changes greatly as it doesn’t have the flow that I would see in STO generated CC’s. For curves like are shown in this tampering, it would have had crop laydown curvature that would vary from the curve to the halo. And the form of this outer curvature shows no level of symmetry. We have not seen anything like this in previous CC’s, and was a fallacy of the creator of these features.

This is like the fate of this reality, hide the truth, deface it until it is no longer truth. Re-writing the story to match the intended direction of the modifier. How this replicates this day, in this reality, is amazing.

The mobius strip. I utilized this tool today because it demonstrates a cyclic pattern. This is my answer to the straight line that if long enough it will come around to its own beginning point. I believe that it could also be used further as it could represent the universe in a cyclic expanding and contracting pattern that never stops cycling, just continues onto the next cycle. There is one theory. The other is much more complicated. It is the all-time concept. If you have access to all-time because there is no-time, I am calling this null-time, then you only need one cycle. This would be similar to the ‘life encyclopedia” that I wrote of. A set of books, 3D concept, that represented all of your lives. Each page is but one story, one existence in one reality. An infinite number of volumes each holding thousands of your stories. You get to peruse these volumes of stories and select one to expand upon. And it is at this level that you get the chance to step into this time in this reality and live the story. This is at the read-access level, in concept. I have another where you use this same scenario in a control level. You get to edit the stories and/or provide the variation of realities needed to support the building of the inner you.

So, I come to my conclusion and why I chose review, a STS modified as it was, crop circle. Well this is what came of it. A deep thread of exposure to another way to see what the reality really is. And I am sure that this is only the edge of this aspect. There will be so much more as we see this in forth density. And I am probably limiting myself, the inner me, to what I am allowing myself to present. We need to start small to make great advances, and we will stumble along the way. Therefore, we pick ourselves up. Until our next session, Haiku …

Attachments

• 2000.11.19_17.43.02_-_Lucy_Pringle.jpg
    2000.11.19_17.43.02_-_Lucy_Pringle.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 4
  • Warwickshire1.JPG
    Warwickshire1.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 7
Bishops Cannings, Wiltshire 07/13/1997 (Good date, don’t you think?)

As I continue, ‘You have to write you own story into this reality’, and the usage of a mobius strip as a time cycle and just where we are possibly located on it.

Let’s begin with the writing of your story. You may think that you are writing your story as you experience it. I believe that your story has been written, by you, and you are living this story in this reality. The realization of this, and the fact that you can visualize a better path is a hint that you are just playing the current part in this story, in this reality. Remember it is a learning path that we are all on. The lessons that you are involved in are all part of this story, in this reality. The environment needed to be setup like it is to support your story, in this reality. This is why this reality is functioning like it is to provide this environment of learning, as it is. Although appearing harsh, as it may seem.

The theory of the mobius strip as a time cycle, is a little more difficult to explain. I have a thought in me that represents this concept. In the beginning, there is a point in the time cycle. But the beginning is also the end as this is being represented on a mobius strip. So, what exactly is a time cycle? I am considering this as the time that it takes to go from the point of expansion that out universe started as. Then the universe expands into something like we are seeing today, a far expanded point in the time cycle. I am putting this point of time at the midpoint of the time cycle. As you pass this point, the universe compression begins and continues until you reach the starting point. On a mobius strip, this has an interesting aspect to position on the strip. To explain this we need to do some hands on training.

What you will need is a strip of paper about 1” wide and 10” to 12” long and a piece of tape. Take the strip of paper and make a loop or ring shape out of it. Take one end of the strip and flip it to the opposing side and tape the two ends of the strips together. This is a mobius strip. Now draw a line in the middle of the strip from the taped connection point parallel to the strips edge. Continue this line around the strip and you should find that your line will continue until you reach your starting point. Now what you have done is created a straight line that meets itself. So, with this being a line of undetermined length, there must be a midpoint to that line. On the mobius strip this would put the starting/end point of line on one side of the mobius strip and the midpoint at the same point on the mobius strip but on the opposite surface. Here is a fair example of how to build one and a few brain twisting things to do with a mobius strip, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-19NLKxNUc. Now, back to the discussion …

If I can use the mobius strip in this manor, this would put the start/end point, the point of minimum universe expansion, of the time cycle and the midpoint, the point of maximum universe expansion, being the same point on a mobius strip, on opposing sides. Now is that an interesting revelation, or what. An eclipsing zone at the beginning/end and midpoint of a time cycle. An eclipse of two points in a time cycle that might allow you to connect to all other points in this reality. Might be why some of you here today are sampling these alternate realities, in dreams and in flashes of insights. This eclipsing point may be part of why this is happening now, to those who have experienced this. (Know that whatever you experience has been tweaked, by your inner you, to represent things in this reality. The experience is the same but it might have been on another world, in another reality, possibly in an environment that we would today call hazardous to be living in. We will continue this is another session.)

Now we are getting to the crop circle connection here, so be patient. Because I believe that we are already seeing this in some crop circles. Those that look like a mirror reflection. I remember doing one that I implied had a connection of ‘seeing through the looking glass’. This is all connected in some fanatic fashion, which it is. We are experiencing this eclipse, in all of its glory. Which makes me think that we are very close to the point of maximum universe expansion. If we are at this point on the time cycle then all other realities are most likely at this same point in theirs. This might give us the connection to all of the other realities. And I do not think that this is a factor in just our planet, in this reality. I expect that there are many other planets that are interfacing in just the same way but in their fashion. This may be a crest point in everything that exists, that is intertwined with this universe and the one infinite creator. The wave may signify this cresting point for anything and everything in existence and may be the resultant effect of some other kind of cause that we most likely will not fully understand in third density.

So, where are we? We are right where everyone else may be at, a cresting point in the time cycle. Eclipsing into each other’s reality. Some more advanced, others less. Some more STO and others STS. It is a broad universe out there and we have our little rock to put our name on, in this reality.

So, this brings me to the crop circle of the day. A five-pointed star. My first thought, from an American background, was of an older western day and a sheriff. He always had a star on his chest and stood proud. At least this was the way it was in the movies. In real life, it most likely used to protect the heart area of the chest from bullets that may have been flying their way. But then I started looking closer at just what the star in this crop circle meant. So, I investigated deeper to find what was the deeper meaning of the star or moreover the pentagram symbol. The first thing I found is that this is not a pentagram but a pentacle. You see a pentagram is indeed a five-pointed star, but a pentacle is a pentagram in a circle or halo. This is what we have here in this presentation. A pentacle with a heavier than normal halo surrounding it. I found so much more on the pentagram that may have some relation to the understanding of this CC.

I should go over the basics of this CC. The crop laydown is conformal and smoothly created leading me to think that this is of STO origin, real clean. There is a browning factor in the crop, late season, that makes the laid down crop look a little browner, possibly stating a STS origin. But, you can see the close-up views the browning in the standing crop, overriding this possibility. Since it has a five-pointed star in it, that leads me to believe that there possibly is a compression factor of five present. With my old definition, I see type ‘O’ spectrum of energy in this CC with a compression factor of five. The pentagram in this CC has what I would call rays extending out of the inside corner of the star shape. And not just one, but three. The flag of Ethiopia has rays very similar to this in it, quite an amazing find. The extra rays in this CC are shorter in length to the center one and must have some other signification to this CC.

But the implications of the five-pointed star are amazing, let’s go over a few. Fist is the orientation of the star seems to have some importance but most of that importance seems to be man driven. But I found an upright star, one point upward, and an inverted star, one point downward. I seen them represented both ways. I found this excerpt, “Eliphas Levi (born Alphonse Louis Constant), a former Roman Catholic priest, in 1856 turned the previously harmless Jewish and Christian pentagram into a ridiculous Satanic symbol.” Because of this single person, must have held a lot of power in the church of the time, that this symbol was deemed evil and bad. Even though many signs of this are still apparent in religious structures. The Nauvoo Temple has two inverted pentagrams and in the center is a third that, because of the window that it is in, looks to be a pentacle. I see signs of the pentagram in magic, satanic rituals, Cristian Kabbalists, Wicca and neopaganism. I was flabbergasted in my findings. Then I found the pentagram in Washington DC. It seems that the white house is the top of an inverted pentagram, if you look at the city in its true north position. I will circle the five points for you. This blew my mind but why not. There are fifty upright starts in the flag of the USA, why not have a city built around this. looks like a topic for another day, why was Washington DC built this way? Being inverted to the north must have some significance. I must have found a dozen different versions of the pentagram used in magic. I found this statement on another web site, true or not it has some level of importance.

“The culmination of the Tribulation results in mankind having gone through the Great Pentacle of experiences and ready to graduate to a new level, one primarily founded on love and brotherhood. While the Tribulation would separate the truly unredeemable out from the rest, there still would remain among humanity a fraction that struggles with negativity. They are offered another chance to make their choices, during the so-called thousand years of the golden age, after which another period of testing is initiated before the final transformation sets in.” Good statement, don’t you think?

Then I came to the Mitzvot and an English translation of the 613 laws. First it is identified with a pentacle that has overlapping lines (you will understand the overlapping statement when you see this one). And the laws, well they seem to leaning toward being a perfect person in the eyes of Jewish faith. And hell and damnation to anyone who disputes or refuses the laws. Kind of reminds me of what was written in Mien Kompf. Got to have a rulebook that bends reality your way, how amazing.

Now, I have rambled on too long today, time to model this CC. I am looking at building this with a planar model with some thicker sections than others. Back soon ..

Model complete. A good planar interpretation, if I might say so. A good session, I thought. As for my ramblings from my wandering mind, they are interesting at times. You could say, where we go from here will be told in the Crop Circles, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1997_07_12_bishops-canning-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    1997_07_12_bishops-canning-wiltshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg.jpg
    790.2 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire12b.JPG
    wiltshire12b.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire12a.JPG
    wiltshire12a.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 3
  • wiltshire12c.JPG
    wiltshire12c.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 6
An item that did not make it to my last session, Haiku ...

Attachments

• wiltshire12d.JPG
    wiltshire12d.JPG
    395.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom