Cruise ship getting hit by the Wave?

MatiaS

Jedi
So I have a few dream locales that I keep revisiting in my dreams. One of them is a big cruise ship. I worked for some years on a cruise ship so that might have something to do with it. Anyhow.

In this dream I was part of the crew of the ship and we were riding out a huge storm (it was a stormy night also in my 'ordinary' reality), and although we were cruising in an archipelago, the waves were 20 meters high at least. Me and another crew-member opened some kind of hatch in the wall and were going to take out some sort of special lifeboat. We called up to the deck to get confirmation on deploying the lifeboat but were told "we don't need it, the storm isn't that bad". The very curious thing here is that @Laura was specifically and distinctly part of the dream. Upon waking up I don't remember exactly, but she was either the captain we called, or she was the "special lifeboat" we wanted to deploy.

After getting a 'negative' from the captain, we went up to the restaurant deck and there was anxiety in the air as the waves kept rocking the ship with increasing violence. Suddenly the ships front goes high up in the air and as we crash down, all the big panorama windows break and we get flooded with water. People are screaming and we go under.

At this moment the dream morphs and I get the impression that I'm before some sort of council, and a very commanding official voice is talking to me. As this is happening I get played scenes of me jumping off the boat into the water (even though I just before, very vividly, was inside the boat as it went under). As these scenes are displayed this voice is narrating, but addressing me, saying something like "I can't really believe that you made that 30 meter jump, but here you are standing in front of me so I have no choice but to believe you."

Only while writing down the dream when I woke from it in the night did I startle as I wrote "...then a big wave crashed into the ship..." and I'm thinking "hmm, is this representative of The Wave" and if yes, does it mean I will "go down with the ship" (go to 5d) but somehow still "make it"?

This dream also came in a night after doing EE. I actually have some EE related wonderings but I will head on over to the proper thread to post that.

Only while writing down the dream when I woke from it in the night did I startle as I wrote "...then a big wave crashed into the ship..." and I'm thinking "hmm, is this representative of The Wave" and if yes, does it mean I will "go down with the ship" (go to 5d) but somehow still "make it"?
I think it's hard to tell really, impossible even when one starts to factor in things like life paths that one might've planned for one form of Karmic lesson or another.

But with repetitive dreams I have always found it interesting, and perhaps a bit concerning, that our subconscious keeps on bringing us back to these same locations and situations, it's as if it knows that such is the best way to describe a situation for us to understand and we either refuse to see it, or it is part of the assimilation of whatever information is being conveyed to re visit the situation time and again.

although, when repeating dreams take place, I would suggest perhaps taking a look at situations in your immediate life that perhaps need to be addressed, or have required attention for a while and you haven't had a chance or probably weren't aware of.

You know dreams are very particular, and their symbology is really meant for the dreamer to understand, so I would perhaps start with what does being a crew on a ship in a rough sea mean to you particularly... and what aspect of your life is reflected in such a picture.

Just my two cents.

As the C's have said several times, dreams are a great method for misinformation and attacks.

Interestingly, not long ago, I also had a dream in which the protagonist was a wave.

I was with my wife and my son in the sea taking a bath. I was closer to the shore and they are a little further out to sea, although it was a short distance.

Suddenly, in a calm sea a gigantic wave rose, terrifying that it swallowed my wife and my son.

When this gigantic wave reached where I was, it disappeared, the water pooled in a gentle swell.

Then, just as I was going to run to help my wife and son, another huge, impossible wave came up and I couldn't go there.

And again, the wave became a small wave that pooled on my knees.

Over and over and over the same.

So I stayed there, helpless, watching the sea take them away.

The strange thing is that I did not have much anguish or stress. I just couldn't do anything and I accepted the situation.

Now..., despite what we "know", in reality we don't know how events are going to materialize, so regardless of dreams, I'm going to do everything in my power and I'm sure you will too .

Suddenly the ships front goes high up in the air and as we crash down, all the big panorama windows break and we get flooded with water. People are screaming and we go under.

At this moment the dream morphs and I get the impression that I'm before some sort of council, and a very commanding official voice is talking to me. As this is happening I get played scenes of me jumping off the boat into the water (even though I just before, very vividly, was inside the boat as it went under). As these scenes are displayed this voice is narrating, but addressing me, saying something like “I can't really believe that you made that 30 meter jump, but here you are standing in front of me so I have no choice but to believe you."
From my experience, the repeating dream is, some form of message. Some years ago, I had identical dreams every night few months, and the dreams come true, and few years later different dream again few months and I know what that means.

Your dream is very interesting, it seems like the situation we are in the sinking -ship/earth-changing timeline. In your dream, you thought you were sinking with ship, but you jumped “30 meters high and standing in front of the council” means that you didn’t sink with the ship! Maybe that’s what we all feels like when we mover into 4th density.

Sometimes it’s very difficult to navigating through the all the things happening right now, and some might feel like sinking under the wave, and we don’t know how to get out of this situation. But, If we have enough knowledge and faith, eventually we will go through the wave and the Wave will take us to next higher density.
Maybe someone knows about the meaning of the number 30.

Q: (L) Well, why is all this activity happening now?

A: The grand cycle is about to close presenting a unique opportunity.

Q: (L) Does this mean that this is a unique opportunity to change the future?

A: Future, past and present.

Q: (T) As 4th density candidates, anyone that is, when the wave comes, if they have reached the correct frequency vibration, and have raised themselves up to the point that the wave will take them, they will, at that point, move into 4th density, true?

A: Close enough.

(BP) And this moving into 4th density will be a change in perception, rather than a change in location, in terms of space/time, is that correct? (L) Um hmm.

A: Close.

A: So many questions rolled up into one. But, one way it might go is that all of a sudden, everything that ever was is new, everything that IS is new, and everything that will be is new. Programs change, oh we suppose, what an awesome event indeed

A: First you must choose your goals. Then you network with others with similar goals to achieve them. What do you want? Graduation or repeating the grade?

Q: (T) Oh well graduation is always the best. (L) Well you know what Gurdjieff said - 'No one can escape alone. You have to have a group and you have to have a plan, and you have to work.' Nobody can do it alone and you have to do it with the help of somebody's who done it before. It's a very important thing he said about that. He said first you have to understand you're in prison and then you have to learn about the prison and you have to learn about how to get out, and you can only learn about that from somebody who's already gotten out. And you can't do it alone because it takes a whole team. (T) To get out? (L) Yeah, that's what he said, and it's so true. Because the minute you start wiggling around in the matrix, it comes down on your head. (T) Well the matrix is programmed to keep us here. And keep us stupid.

Back
Top Bottom