Crystal project translations

jsf said:
Hello,

I tried to translate the daily reading 1, with the adapted psalm version, is it right ?

Please do not translate and/or publish any of our materials without express permission. What is sent with the crystals is for those who receive them only, not for public consumption.

Laura said:
jsf said:
Hello,

I tried to translate the daily reading 1, with the adapted psalm version, is it right ?

Please do not translate and/or publish any of our materials without express permission. What is sent with the crystals is for those who receive them only, not for public consumption.

As there have been a few mentions, I have not shared / altered any of the written materials contained in the package (which the crystals arrived in). Only reading to the crystals or singing when alone in the room.

The one exception would be whenI was giving an example to a fellow forum member about Water Crystal; I used an excerpt from the instructions to illustrate a point. Is that okay?

I deeply respect the entire process & would not do anything to the material contained without express permission from the appropiate parties, other than share photos with members also involved with the forum / project. The photos I have shared are not accessible to the general public (maybe a hacker).

I spend a lot of time reading & re-reading parts of this thread, which might result in me not posting as often as I would like with questions etc.

Ergo, anything I have missed I will try to ask about ASAP & really appreciate you guys pointing the above points out to me ☺

If there are times I cannot put a blackout curtain up, I move them away from the window pane & put them somewhere dark i.e. away from moonlight.

I try not to keep them in sunlight long; normally only when reading / singing.

SMM,

SMM said:
The one exception would be whenI was giving an example to a fellow forum member about Water Crystal; I used an excerpt from the instructions to illustrate a point. Is that okay?

In case you missed it I think Nienna answered that here where she quoted Laura:

Laura said:

I think that means to not publish on a public forum or in a public way. Not everyone on the forum ordered the crystals so those who did not ask for them really don't need that information.

I think you are doing fine with the posting. I am a visual type myself and communicating in this format still seems awkward sometimes for me too. :)

goyacobol said:
SMM,

SMM said:

In case you missed it I think Nienna answered that here where she quoted Laura:

Laura said:

I think that means to not publish on a public forum or in a public way. Not everyone on the forum ordered the crystals so those who did not ask for them really don't need that information.

I think you are doing fine with the posting. I am a visual type myself and communicating in this format still seems awkward sometimes for me too. :)

Ah, thank you goyacobol

That clarifies a lot: nothing from the booklet should be shared publicly without express permission because not everyone who is part of the forum is part of the crystal project.

Before your post, goyacobol, the part that stood out to me was along the lines of: no public sharing of Daily Prayers or the attached song.

However as the instructions ARE part of the project, they still by that logic fall under thesame category if I've comprehended Nienna & Laura correctly.

What I will do is delete that comment / part of the comment (Only visible to Facebook friends via an album I uploaded at the moment & one would have to know what we were talking about -- I have a lot of forum members on Facebook who may or may not be involved) & search through the C's transcript sessions to see if there is anything they have said there about 'charging' (crystal in water).

Otherwise, the explanation I presented without an example from forum / site / project will have to suffice unless they enquire further out of confusion.

I'll try & signpost them to a part of the May 7th 2016 session, as they did with me when they opened the discussion [the page / poster escapes me so it'll take some doing].

If that all sounds confusing to an outsider, apologies. If any specific(s) need hashing out, add a little note in a reply & we'll see what we can do ☺

SMM said:
What I will do is delete that comment / part of the comment (Only visible to Facebook friends via an album I uploaded at the moment & one would have to know what we were talking about -- I have a lot of forum members on Facebook who may or may not be involved) & search through the C's transcript sessions to see if there is anything they have said there about 'charging' (crystal in water).

Otherwise, the explanation I presented without an example from forum / site / project will have to suffice unless they enquire further out of confusion.

I'll try & signpost them to a part of the May 7th 2016 session, as they did with me when they opened the discussion [the page / poster escapes me so it'll take some doing].

If that all sounds confusing to an outsider, apologies. If any specific(s) need hashing out, add a little note in a reply & we'll see what we can do

Yes, I would say delete that comment, or at the very least delete the portion that is from the crystals material.

The reason I posted the link to Laura's comment about not trying to charge the crystals was out of concern that you might inadvertently 'clear' the crystals that you'd just received as you'd posted a picture with the comment that you were letting them charge in the sun. Laura clarified her statement that I referenced, and so what you did (let them sit in the sun) may not have been as much cause for concern as I'd thought. My apologies.

Fwiw, I'd suggest changing your FB profile to private so that nothing you post can be seen by anyone that you don't know and aren't 'friends' with. The reason I saw your crystal pictures was because you tagged some mods with whom I'm friends and that popped it up in my FB feed. If you set your account to private, that won't happen again so far as I know.

Also, not sure how the mods feel about being tagged in your crystal pictures, but I think the externally considerate thing to do is remove the tags as that pops up the pictures in their feeds and don't know if that's something they're okay with.

Back
Top Bottom