Crystal Requests!

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Hi @Chu may I please order a crystal for my husband? He's about to start a new job where he will be going away on a boat for work so I'd like him to be able to take one with him.
Thank you xox

I just replied to you. Sure! Your husband is on the list.

If it’s ok Chu, I would like to order a couple of crystals for family as well. Let me know if that’s okay & I will fill out the forms with my donation. Thanks so much

For sure too! I think we will have enough crystals for a little while, so fire away, whoever needs extras.

AndrewMn

Jedi
FOTCM Member
I ask for a little help. I need your opinion. I would like to order a couple of crystals for our neighbors and friends. (Husband and wife). Their house is near our. Many of their views on what is happening in the world coincide with our. They are responsive, good and ready to help, people. Tell me, is it possible to order crystals for them? Thank you very much for the answer!

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I ask for a little help. I need your opinion. I would like to order a couple of crystals for our neighbors and friends. (Husband and wife). Their house is near our. Many of their views on what is happening in the world coincide with our. They are responsive, good and ready to help, people. Tell me, is it possible to order crystals for them? Thank you very much for the answer!

Sure! If you think they can help, and that your neightbors are open to receiving something like this. The best if when the people ask, or you ask if they want them first. But in some cases it's not always possible. So, you can decide.

AndrewMn

Jedi
FOTCM Member
Sure! If you think they can help, and that your neightbors are open to receiving something like this. The best if when the people ask, or you ask if they want them first. But in some cases it's not always possible. So, you can decide.

Thanks a lot, dear @Chu ! Yes, they are open to such information and, I think, will be very happy. 🥰 Thanks a lot. Sent a request just through the form.

ChazeK

The Force is Strong With This One
Hi, I recently started using crystals for “therapy”, “guidance”, and/or protection, for lack of better terms. I recently obtained a few called the Sacred Seven (or Super Seven/Melody Stone) and this sparked my interest again like a wildfire. These things really are “miraculous”! (Again, for lack of a better term.)

I’ve incessantly burned through numerous threads/sessions with the C’s researching this subject, and it’s brought me here to you. And first and foremost, I just want to say thank you. What y’all are doing is BEAUTIFUL!!

I put in a request, but unfortunately, I’m scraping by with finances, so as soon as I get my affairs in order, I have you put in the top of my notes to receive a donation. You do not have to send anything until you receive the money, because I believe this should be a symbiotic relationship and I don’t want to take away from anyone who can contribute more than I.

Just please keep me in mind, because I want to be connected to you guys in as many ways as I can!! I consider everyone here distant family. Gratitude for what you all do for everyone. You’re all “Godsends”!!

Top Bottom