Crystal volume and shape

• Thread starter kahnsentrayshun
  • Start date
K

kahnsentrayshun

I realize that meditation, love, knowledge, application of knowledge, and being in the moment are of ultimate importance while on the spiritual path to 4th density and beyond. I currently practice those as well as practice yoga (helps boost immune system, improve circulation, align my spine, open chakras, move energy where needed, and ground myself.) Anyways, I've been considering buying some crystals to help aid my spiritual progression.

I am thinking about getting either a black obsidian sphere, pyramid (or other equally or more powerful shape,) or beaded necklace to better help ground me and protect me against other peoples negative vibes. I have several questions though relating to the power of the crystals in each of these options.

Assume the black obsidian in both cases is of equal quality and equal combined volume. What would be more powerful: a bunch of obsidian crystals that has a combined volume of 40 cubic mm (say a beaded necklace,) or one single obsidian crystal that has a volume of 40 cubic mm?

Also, I know the shape of a crystal might make a difference as well. What would be more powerful: an obsidian pyramid, an obsidian sphere, or is the shape not so important? (I'm assuming shape is important given the power of sacred geometry and the shape of the pyramids used to concentrate more energy for the descendants of Atlantis...)

Also if a pyramid is more powerful than a sphere, then just how much more powerful is it?

I know a lot of these questions might be hard to answer (or not,) but either way I am sure I came to the right place .

kahnsentrayshun said:
Also if a pyramid is more powerful than a sphere, then just how much more powerful is it?
I found an interesting comment about pyramids in http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/hoagland.htm.

There the Cassiopaeans state - "For example, the pyramid recharges by capturing exactly half the energy points, thus allowing a positive imbalance buildup to be captured, then expended".

The key term here seems to be positive imbalance.

Does it say that a structure of pyramid is a way to surrender the dual and balanced nature of +/- to only one way of experience - to feel only positivity? Is it Service to Self?

What are the ultimate consequences after "capturing exatly half the energy points" in a perspective of univese as balanced system?

What I have heard is that pyramid projects out negative energy from a peak- point. A way to stabilize "positive imbalance"?

I'm still in the process of reading the Cassiopaean transcripts (I'm like half way done.) It awe inspiring stuff I must say.

I don't understand what is meant by "half the energy points." Half the energy points of what?

Ruano said:
Does it say that a structure of pyramid is a way to surrender the dual and balanced nature of +/- to only one way of experience - to feel only positivity? Is it Service to Self?
I think the pyramid structure opens up a vortex with a magnitude of power based on size, type of material used, and type of pyramid used (some can be made with different angles, and a different number of sides.)

I think by positive it is meant that energy is flowing out of it. If it was a negative build up of energy then it would be sucking energy out within the vicinity of it and spewing it somewhere else or sending it into a resonate cavity where it can later be tapped into.

Given that STS forces used the pyramids also probably means that it wasn't positive power as in (STO,) but it was power available for uses as STO or STS depending on what purposes the entity or entities was/were using it for.

The pyramid structure seems like a nice structure to use, but a sphere is also a sacred geometric structure... is it not?

If I end up deciding to try out scrying then I'll probably get the sphere, but if I don't then a pyramid might be a better option (even if you get less obsidian for the cost...)

If anyone has any more useful information that would be greatly appreciated.

kahnsentrayshun said:
I am thinking about getting either a black obsidian sphere, pyramid (or other equally or more powerful shape,) or beaded necklace to better help ground me and protect me against other peoples negative vibes.
I use a Wonder Woman Pez dispenser - works wonders.

Looking toward objects for protection against anything or anyone is not what we're really into here. Knowledge is protection - knowledge of yourself, of your machine, of the way your mind is damaged and how to go about fixing it. No crystal or pyramid will ever even approach the protection that objective knowledge can provide. Using crystals for protection is dreaming - we are here to wake up.

Azur said:
(Coffee through the nose on this one).
Tell me about it! Anne has a history of inducing "coffee expulsion" episodes... *hides from the fruit people*

<< I've been considering buying some crystals to help aid my spiritual progression. >>

kahnsentrayshun, I think anart said it well. Your post indicates quite a bit of thought going into the question of the crystals, so it's already a distraction! :)

Ra reminds that the crystal is useless unless charged by and used by a crystallized person. I.e. it's not the crystal, but the person:

Questioner: OK. As the creation is formed, as the atoms form as rotations of the vibration which is light, they coalesce in a certain manner sometimes. They produce a lattice structure which we call crystalline. I am guessing that because of the formation from intelligent energy of the precise crystalline structure that it is possible by some technique to tap intelligent energy and bring it into the physical illusion by working through the crystalline structure. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct only in so far as the crystalline physical structure is charged by a correspondingly crystallized or regularized or balanced mind/body/spirit complex.
More Ra & Crystals: hXXp://www.lawofone.info/results.php?category=Objects

AdPop said:
<< I've been considering buying some crystals to help aid my spiritual progression. >>

kahnsentrayshun, I think anart said it well. Your post indicates quite a bit of thought going into the question of the crystals, so it's already a distraction! :)

Ra reminds that the crystal is useless unless charged by and used by a crystallized person. I.e. it's not the crystal, but the person:

Questioner: OK. As the creation is formed, as the atoms form as rotations of the vibration which is light, they coalesce in a certain manner sometimes. They produce a lattice structure which we call crystalline. I am guessing that because of the formation from intelligent energy of the precise crystalline structure that it is possible by some technique to tap intelligent energy and bring it into the physical illusion by working through the crystalline structure. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct only in so far as the crystalline physical structure is charged by a correspondingly crystallized or regularized or balanced mind/body/spirit complex.
The Ra quote is very interesting, Adpop! Shades of Alchemy...

anart said:
I use a Wonder Woman Pez dispenser - works wonders.

Looking toward objects for protection against anything or anyone is not what we're really into here. Knowledge is protection - knowledge of yourself, of your machine, of the way your mind is damaged and how to go about fixing it. No crystal or pyramid will ever even approach the protection that objective knowledge can provide. Using crystals for protection is dreaming - we are here to wake up.
You have provoked me to quote myself and sway away from the true intent of this thread.

Kahnsentrayshun said:
I realize that meditation, love, knowledge, application of knowledge, and being in the moment are of ultimate importance while on the spiritual path to 4th density and beyond. I currently practice those as well as practice yoga (helps boost immune system, improve circulation, align my spine, open chakras, move energy where needed, and ground myself.) Anyways, I've been considering buying some crystals to help aid my spiritual progression.
I have already stated that I meditate regularly (often an hour a day or more, though I am almost always in a state of constant meditation,) I read often (accumulate knowledge,) I apply that knowledge (I discuss knowledge with my friends, family, and any else interested and apply it in other ways,) and try to the best of my ability to better understand myself as opportunities arise. I don't appreciate getting attacked. You tried to mock me with your post (is that STO?,) and while you have the free will to do that, you might want to take your own advice and gain some more knowledge on yourself.

Crystals carry vibrational energy, a pez dispenser is plastic and probably carries a weak and low vibration. If crystals can help aid one in their spiritual path by resonating with specific chakras on the body, (granted that person has already covered the major areas on the path towards 4D that I already stated,) then I see nothing wrong with it and everything right with it. Your post has basically put a road block on the pursuit of knowledge concerning crystals. Crystals are part of creation, why not study them as well? Knowledge protects. Ancient civilizations built enormous crystals. Wouldn't it be a good idea to learn more about them to gain more knowledge to further protect yourself? Would you rather IGNORE (key word in ignorance is ignore,) this faucet of knowledge???

Of course we don't want to rely on things outside ourselves. That should be completely obvious especially at a forum like this, and it should be even more obvious if one states it at the beginning of their post that this is so, (which I did.)

Food aids us on the spiritual path by keeping our physical vehicles alive. I don't worship food now do I? It is something outside myself (before I eat it,) that helps me on my path towards growth. I view crystals as something similar except that they are less important and less beneficial, but nonetheless can still provide some benefit.

Also, crystals, (the spherical ones,) can be used for scrying. A technique used to access higher forms of knowledge. Just as Laura Knight-Jadczyk used a method of accessing higher forms of knowledge, this could be another method.

I am still very interested if anyone has any CONSTRUCTIVE information to offer.

AdPop said:

Thanks AdPop!

On reading the provided link, perhaps a clue for kahnsentrayshun is to read the subject regarding
this machine: Integratron. In section 14.14 it says:

Ra said:
14.12 Questioner: George Van Tassel built a machine in our western desert called an integratron. Will this machine work for that purpose, of increasing the life span?

Ra: I am Ra. The machine is incomplete and will not function for the above-mentioned purpose.

14.13 Questioner: Who gave George the information on how to build it?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two contacts which gave the entity with the vibratory sound complex, George, this information. One was of the Confederation. The second was of the Orion group. The Confederation was caused to find the distortion towards non-contact due to the alteration of the vibrational mind complex patterns of the one called George. Thus, the Orion group used this instrument; however, this instrument, though confused, was a mind/body/spirit complex devoted at the heart to service to others, so the, shall we say, worst that could be done was to discredit this source.

14.14 Questioner: Would there be any value to the people of this planet now to complete this machine?

Ra: I am Ra. The harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts along these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions toward seeking the heart of self, for this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvesting of each mind/body/spirit complex.
This is a powerful statement. There is no time as the harvest is here now, so stop spending any time on
any machines, devices, alchemy, crystals, etc. as is a waste of time. Instead, quickly learn to achieve the
'Frequency Resonance Vibration " or FRV state so that we might become 4D candidates when the harvest
(or the wave) comes. OSIT.

AdPop said:

You are making a major assumption that I am not already a crystallized person. Assumptions are the mother of all screw ups. I'm not saying I am a crystallized person, but I am saying that you don't know if I am. I don't even know if I am, perhaps getting a crystal would help me find that out. Call it an experiment if you will. It seems like a lot of you are anti exploration... I'm trying to learn here and request knowledge, and a lot of you are shunning my pursuit. I have already read tons upon tons of spiritual related texts. I have read tons of stuff exposing the corruption and agendas of the powers that be in the world. I already have a lot of knowledge concerning whats going on in the world (of course I know "a lot of knowledge" is subjective.) There is definitely room for more. There is always room for more knowledge. There is an infinite amount of room in fact.

Now please, I would appreciate if people would stop interfering with my pursuit of knowledge by repeating the same stuff over and over. The things you are saying are the most basic fundamental ideas on the spiritual path. There is no need to repeat them. They are immensely important, but they are nonetheless very easy to understand.

Now back to the true intent of this post...

Kahnsentrayshun said:
I am thinking about getting either a black obsidian sphere, pyramid (or other equally or more powerful shape,) or beaded necklace to better help ground me and protect me against other peoples negative vibes. I have several questions though relating to the power of the crystals in each of these options.

Assume the black obsidian in both cases is of equal quality and equal combined volume. What would be more powerful: a bunch of obsidian crystals that has a combined volume of 40 cubic mm (say a beaded necklace,) or one single obsidian crystal that has a volume of 40 cubic mm?

Also, I know the shape of a crystal might make a difference as well. What would be more powerful: an obsidian pyramid, an obsidian sphere, or is the shape not so important? (I'm assuming shape is important given the power of sacred geometry and the shape of the pyramids used to concentrate more energy for the descendants of Atlantis...)

I know a lot of these questions might be hard to answer (or not,) but either way I am sure I came to the right place .
These are questions that I would like to have answered. If answered truthfully they'd help shed some light on the nature and metaphysical science of crystals. If anyone can shed some light on these questions I have or even offer more information on crystals, it'd be greatly appreciated, for application of knowledge generates light. By giving me knowledge, you would be generating light and increasing the vibration of yourself and the planet.

kahnsentrayshun said:
.....to better help ground me and protect me against other peoples negative vibes. I have several questions though relating to the power of the crystals in each of these options.

Assume the black obsidian in both cases is of equal quality and equal combined volume. What would be more powerful: a bunch of obsidian crystals that has a combined volume of 40 cubic mm (say a beaded necklace,) or one single obsidian crystal that has a volume of 40 cubic mm?.....
Very defensive reaction to the responses you received, which seems uncalled for, although I can sympathise, Anart's protective pez dispenser really made me laugh, but I did see how the response might be taken as dismissive of your question on some level. (I think the personalities on this forum can be a factor that is not immediately easy to take in to consideration.)
That said, I also fully agree with Anart.

It may be semantic, but it's significant...In your original question you imply power is held by the obsidian itself. While such things may well enhance power, it is key that you suggested the crystal would protect you not help you to protect yourself.

Big difference there and I'm not so sure that your defensiveness is not coming off as an overestimation of your own understanding / knowledge. The obsidian issue really does seem to be a distraction at this point, one in which perhaps you're putting far too much value.

None of this really answers your original question, however such is the peculiar nature of this very valuable forum...it's not always what you expect.

You are correct. The crystal won't protect me. The crystal can HELP protect me. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

wow, I was typing my response while you were typing your #11, and so I didn't see this until after I posted #12.

Now I would ammend my thoughts and say that it is you who is being offensive. No one here owes you any answers, and discussion here is done in a friendly and civil manner. Seems to me that no matter what it is that you think you want or need to know, you would do well to take the time to make a few less assumptions yourself.

Amelopsis said:
Now I would ammend my thoughts and say that it is you who is being offensive. No one here owes you any answers, and discussion here is done in a friendly and civil manner. Seems to me that no matter what it is that you think you want or need to know, you would do well to take the time to make a few less assumptions yourself.
I didn't say anyone owes me any answers... Where did you get that from? Are you putting words in my mouth? I asked if anyone has anything information to offer that it'd be greatly appreciated... I am addressing people's points they make. Yet no one is even addressing my points I make back.

I would love for this to be a friendly and civil discussion, however, I was mocked right off the bat and then people laughed at the mockery when it wasn't deserved.

Okay... where should I make less assumptions?

Where have I made my assumptions? Please... when you say something that is damaging to my credibility, it would be wise to back it up with evidence. And if I did make assumptions... I'll be willing to admit I have done so if that is the case. I am in no way perfect. I make mistakes. I started this thread, because I had an interest in knowledge. The knowledge happens to pertain to the subject of crystals. Crystals are in the mineral kingdom, would it not be an interesting endeavor to study 1st density?

Btw... I appreciate your posts Dant and Azur. I'll read up on crystals from the Ra source. That might give me clues to my understanding to the power of crystals relative to their volume, shape, and quantity.

Back
Top Bottom