Crystals Connection Singing is Not Needed for all Members

Kay Kim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
First I thought, we/all of us needed to sing together same time to make Crystals-Connection, but according to old session "Only the young ones and those who are able".
The session was talked about Maze Dances connection but I think it can also apply to crystals.
Maybe Laura and Groups add few simple steps to make Dance and Singing together.

Laura said:
Session Date: July 16th 2009

Q: (L) Well, alrighty then! Now, ......one of the forum members posted an article about Maze Dances,..... ( watch 5 dancing videos) (L) Ya'll still there?

A: Oh yes! That was inspiring, yes?

Q: (L) Well, okay. How close were any of those to the original maze dances?

A: There were elements of the archaic techno-spiritual practice in a couple of them. The first and second were closest in step and pace.

Q: (L) Okay, well, what could be added to the step and the pace to get it closer?

A: One of two ways: dance a spiral with the "bridge" on the turn out of the center or dance a formal maze and the same maneuver on the turns.

Q: (L) I guess the bridge is where they have their hands together and they kind of turn inside out. (DD) Right, that was cool. Is the time signature of the music that they're doing this to of any significance?

A: Yes, but it can be different depending on the aim. Remember that these maneuvers literally change the "field" in which the participants are moving. This can change things on many levels, even including turning DNA on or off.

Q: (L) I once speculated, and I don't remember where I speculated about it, that a human being has a certain field - like a morphic field - and they are connected in various ways to the field in which they interact... that everything else has a field and all these fields interconnect and intersperse, and that people who perform certain formalized maneuvers based on some technology which we don't know or understand, that it's in a sense - because somebody had told me once that information is stored or retrieved on a computer by a single electron being moved in a certain way on a microchip, that it was a pathway that it follows, and that the pathway that it follows means something - so my idea was perhaps human beings in a sense can be like electrons moving within a certain field. If a group of electrons line themselves up and move in a certain way, it adds some sort of considerable - it's like a significant movement of energy - it creates a current. And this creation of a current is like something that enables you to connect to this other realm, this other density. It's almost like you're creating a cord or something, a tube, or some kind of...

A: A "conduit" maybe?

Q: (L) But anyhow, does that idea make sense? (Ark) Well, theoretically it makes sense. But my question is suppose it is done. And it has probably been done by many people. What are the visible consequences?

A: Under the right circumstances, with knowledge, awareness and, most important of all, BEING ....there can be openings of portals for many purposes. Remember the Maruts and their baskets? ...

Q: (L) Okay, the Maruts were referred to as - they were like all of a special bloodline - and they danced, and their dance produced benefits for the tribe. I mean, the heavens opened, and baskets came down with food and whatever they needed. I mean, it's like the original story of Manna from heaven. Only it wasn't just something tasteless, it was whatever they wanted or needed. Krunchy (healthy cereal)! (laughter)

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Q: (L) Well that's crazy. (Ark) How can it happen that they are cut off from their power supply? I don't understand.

A: Mental blocking.

Q: (DD) Do they block themselves? (Review of previous answer) (A***) So they're talking about the dance, and people together doing this dance would create some sort of block?

A: Exactly.

Q: ...(Ark) Well, how long would you have to dance to keep the block going long enough?

A: You create it with the dance, chant, musical induced state, and then just add power as needed.

Q: ...(L) But how often do you add power?

A: With the current imbalance, about once a week. Later, as the balance is restored, it can be once a month... Dark of the moon.

Q: (S) What did they mean by "add power"? (L) Do it again. (P) Is it a special day of the week? (L) Well, they said once a month, dark of the moon... Oh, you want to know if it's once a week, then which day?

A: Moon-day.

Q: (L) Well this is all very interesting stuff. Why weren't you telling us this a long time ago? (laughter)

A: We think you know that! There was much you needed to learn on your own for strength and also there was the factor of trust. We understand that humanity has been led astray many times and there is a lot of metaphysical "noise" out there. After this time, we think that even with the "open" nature of the future and reality, we have not misled. The first 6 years were spent trying to increase your awareness and help to purge illusions. Now you see the changes in your world that we spoke of. Now, we hope that you will begin to understand that there is hope, but that we and all other STO beings can only act through you (pause) in the collective sense.

Q: ...(L) I guess the hope is how we meet the wave, and what our world is like after. When you have a wave, a tsunami, you can do like that guy did in the movie Krakatoa. Ya know, throw out your anchor and head into it, tie yourself to the wheel, and grin a lot! That was so cool! So, is that basically what we're talking about here?
The wave is gonna happen and how we meet it depends on what we do to prepare and that we can...

A: Yes. And there are a lot of the "elite" who will go under. As we once said it will be a "triple bad day" for Rockefeller and his ilk.

Q: (L) So in other words, we've gotta learn to dance. Does EVERYBODY have to learn to dance?! (laughter)

A: No, only the young ones and those who are able. But... it would be powerful!

Q: ........And all the 200 people, don't need to be in the same place, or do they?

A: It is good to have at least seven in one group. 8 is better.

Q: (L) At least. So, the more the merrier?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) So it's much like these shamans dancing to get the rain, yes?

A: That was corrupted. They had already lost the knowledge that this is a group thing and no one individual has the "being" to stand alone in 3D {against 4D}.

Q: (L) But the Indians would do rain dances together, wouldn't they?

A: Yes. But they too had lost much knowledge.

Q: (P) Does the location have an influence on the effectiveness of the dance?

A: It can, but not important enough to think about it much. One does want to avoid negative energy locations.

A: The effort would be extremely beneficial for all here particularly in terms of DNA and other benefits.
But for global purposes the larger number is needed. The power increases exponentially with the addition of each person. Remember the saying: Wherever two or MORE (letters came slowly) are .
Q:... (Joe) What about music?
A: That depends on aim. We think that you can network to figure that out.
Q: .....(L) So basically, we can recapitulate by saying that people need to learn to breathe. Breathing can change things in their physiology. And also they need to use the breathing to get themselves into a meditative state, or a state where they can do the bioenergetic breathing, which then helps them to release karmic and current life programs and issues and get a cleansing.
Once they've started to become cleansed, then they are able to - and this is supposed to be interspersed with, as I understand it - continuous input of data and information. They did say that you use this to deal with reality.
This meditating and breathing is not an escape, this is a healing. Meanwhile, you're supposed to at the same time - throughout the day - you're supposed to be paying close attention to reality and not falling into illusion. Okay, so we've got that part of the program.

And then once these people begin to clear out their traumas and their programs and get free of illusions and so forth, that means that they are then better able to use facing reality and thinking with a hammer to connect their chakras. And that, I assume, means connecting to their higher intellectual center and higher emotional center. Of course, you connect the emotional center first and then the intellect comes in also. So, in other words, they become kind of like connected with themselves in the future so to say. Am I on track so far?

A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

Q: (L) Okay, so anyhow, that's the first thing. And then once people begin to make these connections and then they begin to practice this spiral and maze maneuver which is in a sense like... gee, it's almost like human beings becoming crop circles on the surface of the landscape, and creating neural circuits of some sort in the mind of the earth, or in the body of the earth. Anyway, that's what I'm getting at. And then that is what enables them to do things like mental blocking... Okay, so if you're gonna do this mental blocking, okay so you're gonna do this dance and whatever, how do you effectively put the mental block in place? I mean, you're just dancing thinking, "I'm mental blocking! I'm mental blocking!"

A: No no no! Remember the "Prayer of the Soul"?

Q: (L) So we're supposed to say that while we're dancing?

A: Sometimes. Other times the words will be different. Sometimes it will be chanted and sometimes it will be sung.

Q: (L) So where are we gonna get these words from?

A: We will be giving them in dreams to you.

Q: ... (L) So, pretty much we've got... Well, that's quite a comprehensive program. There was some discussion on the forum recently about if people had to die to get to the 4th density. And I think I remember you distinctly saying that some will die and some won't. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Some people will transition into 4th density. Like I said before they'll just kind of like rejuvenate and their DNA will unwrap or change under the new cosmic environment and their bodies will change?

A: Some.

Q: (L) And we already asked what some of that would be like. Okay, so... (A***) I supposed we're not allowed to ask if it's gonna happen to us. (laughter)

A: You have your work cut out for you. You have a choice of futures. What will it be? A dark star or paradise restored??? Goodbye.

I noticed the Cs remark about groups "effort would be extremely beneficial for all here". And when the selected groups begin to connect with their future/higher centers, that also make connections to other members, because all souled beings are from members of a fragmented 6D soul/being.

But what if some of members might not a souled being? I think, it doesn't matter much, because we all have the Cs Crystals now. The crystals surly help us to connect with all the other members as we are one group.

And I was wondering about what is exactly "the people of the blood must be purified and their chakras must be connected".
Then I found the clear answer from Laura's post.

Laura said:
I know that the bio-energetic breathing segment seems long, but it is intended that way. If you just push through and stay with it as best you can, you will see amazing results after a few sessions. It will get even better when the process is memorized both in your moving center and your mind. At that point, your body will take over the breathing, the mind will take over concentrating on the meaning of the words, and that will allow the heart to open and release its burden of pain, grief, karma, and so on. When that happens, believe me, you will know it! It may not even happen during the exercise/meditation- it may happen hours later, or days later. But when the lower emotional center connects with the higher emotional center, you will be amazed...

Each of you will need to figure out your own frequency. At first, you may want to do the Beatha/meditation every day for a week or so. Then, every couple of days, or just when you are particularly stressed. Maybe after awhile, only once a week. But you will certainly want to try to do the Pipe breathing as often as you need to, at least once a day, to keep that Vagus Nerve in good working order!

You have work to do already with this breathing and meditation. That is just preparation, but it needs to be done! You'll see why when you read the new transcript.

So, the bio-energetic breathing "will allow the heart to open and release its burden" and even the Karmic Debts can release by doing EE!
Furthermore EE synchronize the two halves of the brain!

Laura said:
In Beatha breathing, the "energetic" part of "bioenergetic" is moved upward to synchronize the two halves of the brain instead of JUST affecting the emotions locked in the tissues. It enhances the process in a significant way.

That trick of breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth that I was taught when I took my hypnosis training has been used effectively for many people over the years. When I began my own meditation program back in 1985, I used it myself with extremely beneficial and rapid results. Of course, I didn't know that I had "stumbled upon" an ancient system as the Cs say I did, I just knew that it really worked and worked well.

Thus, it seems, some of the old members have been practicing EE since 2009, and now they are ready to join the crystals singing groups.

And rest of members who are unable to join with singing groups because ages or some other matters, steadfastly stands with others and moving forward as one big group.

Re: Crystals Connection Singing is Not Need for Whole Members

And I was wondering about what is exactly "the people of the blood must be purified and their chakras must be connected".

I think that "their chakras must be connected" is related to the connection between lower and higher emotional centers. Plus, the connection between members of the group.

For that purpose we have EE, crystals and iodine (which purpose, among others, is to clean and protect our chakras). Perhaps also some other things, like adaptogen plants...

But when it comes to purification of the blood, I think that that is connected to the harmful microorganisms which must be eliminated from our blood:

Laura said:
A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.

(Pierre) How does it relate?

(Perceval) It makes people easy prey. Like toxoplasmosis in cats.

(L) So, okay... Continue.

A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!

Q: (Andromeda) Huh.

(Perceval) So you don't have the key yet.

(L) When you made that remark, that was years ago... That was in 1997? That was in the context, if I remember correctly, of when I was following bloodlines. You diverted my direction by introducing this topic about quantum leaps in awareness and parasitic infestation. And then I think the topic then moved on to the discussion of an alien race wanting to take over the planet and how they would do that. Maybe we could go find that session...

(Andromeda) So we get rid of all of these bugs, all the right DNA turns on, and then we become more aware and get superpowers. That's what I'm getting from this.

[...]

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?

Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or to be more of a threat to the system?

Q: (L) That's pretty freaking depressing.

(Pierre) That's cunning.

(Perceval) What did they say about the tinkering?

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it's like DNA is code... So, maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.

A: It goes together!

Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth...

Q: (Perceval) Can we assume that most of the population of the planet is infected with these kinds of parasites?

A: Many, not most. Some have strong resistance. And also, some have compensatory counteractive codons.

Q: (L) So somehow, by virtue of natural selection I would imagine, some people manage to get lucky draws and get a set of genes that are highly resistant to this type of manipulation?

A: Yes. Or at least with compensation.

Q: (L) So, when you say "compensation", that would be similar to the example of somebody who has sickle-cell anemia, which also protects against malaria? So you could have something that makes you susceptible to a condition, but at the same time the way you are susceptible also makes you resistance to something else? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Close.

Q: (Chu) But the fact that these people are immune sort of doesn't necessarily make them aware, right?

Q: (Chu) You need the knowledge, too.

(Perceval) This parasitic infestation to control people is over and above ponerization, psychopathology, media brainwashing, etc. People who don't have this parasitic infestation...

(L) And I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have the susceptibility who don't give a crap about knowledge or awareness or graduation or anything.

(Pierre) But is the opposite true? Can you have the great resistance, and the potential to graduate as well?

A: In some cases, yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it's basically wasted on a lot of people in a certain sense.

(Pierre) At least they're not sick.

(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and the lies and all that stuff, they don't have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they're not influenced by the waves but they don't care.

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!

Q: (Chu) I would also think that the efforts are a key because that's like the enemy of a parasite. A parasite lives off other cells or other living organisms for free basically. But if you make an effort, you're actually using opposite information to what you’re wired to do.

(L) Yeah, when you make efforts, you're putting information into the system. They make no efforts, so they are tending towards entropy and chaos.

(Pierre) What Chu means is that there is almost opposing philosophies.

(Chu) It's like a clash. If they feed from your life force, their mode of living is by not doing anything and having your body do it for them. With effort, it's like a clash opposite to how they function.

(Pierre) If you're parasitic, that might resonate with the parasites' energy, and they find a positive environment. If you have the opposite energy, if you're creative and make efforts, maybe your overall energy will be in opposition to the parasites' intrinsic entropic vibration.

(Data) The same with conscious suffering.

(Perceval) I think the point here is that in order to make these pathways in the brain, one of the things that stops that from happening are these parasites. So, physically, getting rid of the parasites is required to create this positive feedback loop.

(L) I think you can acquire knowledge to a certain point, but...

(Perceval) We're talking about a physical problem here in the sense of doxycycline or whatever is necessary to deal with a parasitic infestation. It's not that some way....

(L) Yeah, you're not going to ephemerally deal with it, no. It's like all of our researches into diet. In 2008 after I had that operation, my brain was fogged and I was so... I couldn't even sit at my desk for 5 minutes without my legs swelling so bad, I had to get back into bed. I would be dead now if we hadn't gone on the... Well, if I hadn't browbeaten everyone and said, "Hey, I'm gonna do this thing here, and ya'll gotta do it, too!" [laughter]

(Chu) What I'm trying to get at is that it's a double whammy. If you're a doctor, you acquire the knowledge about the parasites, but if you're not building that willpower, you may get rid of the parasites but not acquire awareness. But if you act against the nature of a parasite while you get rid of the physical parasites, that's different.

(Perceval) People who have an immunity naturally, they don't get infested, but they don't do anything with the capability they have.

(Chu) So that's why you need the superefforts.

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

Q: (Data) Is that the meaning of humanity being "food for the moon"?

A: Close, though Gurdjieff did not fully understand all the particulars.

Q: (L) Well, one of things I noticed from reading this book "Plague Time" that I just finished is that many of the most insidious of the long-term chronic disease parasites are what they would call sexually transmitted: by sex, kissing, close contact, etc. It seems to me that based on what I was reading in this book, some of the ancient ideas about extreme sexual morality were directed at preventing just these kinds of conditions. Am I reading too much into it?

A: No, the knowledge was passed down until the reasons were forgotten.

[...]

(Galatea) I've been having memories of things that never happened before, as if I was walking in another reality and then came into a new one. I could have sworn that something happened that didn't happen. I'm wondering if our reality is merging with different realities?

A: Oh indeed! You will achieve so much clarity once the bugs are gone!

[...]

(Chu) You'd have to help me out. They said that parasites act as receivers. Is it possible that when they said, "Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths?" that psychopaths have a specific type of parasite or antenna that is somehow channeling the information they get? Is that clear enough?

(L) In other words, do they have different parasites?

(Chu) Just like good people with good potential are targeted with parasites, do psychopaths have receivers that are specific to them?

A: No, parasites interact with genetics.

Q: (L) So that would be depending on the different genetics. Parasites aren't going to make you a psychopath. But the same parasite in this person who isn't a psychopath versus this other person who isn't can have completely different effects, I think.

And this is something that we are still working on - finding a powerful tools that we can use to remove those bad bugs from our bodies. Iodine is certainly one of them, but more is needed.

Hello Persej,

Thanks for very important information about "purification of the blood" part.
So, we need to continuously working on ourselves to increase knowledge and do the right Diet to get rid of the evil parasitic microorganisms.

Soon after I joined this forum three years ago, some of the informations from Diet and Health section helped me tremendously improved my health. Especially the topics of Ketogenic Diet, Life Without Bread, Iodine and Potassium Iodide and Eiriu-Eolos Breathing Program.

The time when I joined this forum, I was bleeding time to time, and my skin was so dried and itchy, my hairs like dried grass with some white, and most of times no energy to do anything, and shivering from not even that cold wind.

But all that's changed slowly, and nowadays I don't have bleeding, my skin is moisture, my hair is like when I was 30s, shine and lustrous, have lots energy that seems more than my 30 some years old son. And even cold wind is not bothering me.

So, I am happy, not only for my good health, but in addition to that now I know the purpose of the existence in this Universe.

"Blood" is put into quotation marks:

Laura said:
A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

It could also mean that the people "of the same soul group" must purify their orientation, via working on the same higher aim through participating and sharing in the work sense, primarily with others "of the soul group". Thus creating a "purer blood connection" that corresponds better to the higher aim, or if you will, more towards STO orientation.

(
Laura said:
A: [...] Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?
A "best case scenario" for actual-humanity and quite possibly [a large portion of] the universe? (y) )

That is wonderful news Kay Kim! That is exactly what we want for all of our members.

You might be right when you say that some people are already "purified" and ready for the "next step" . But others still need more work, because some of the bugs are very difficult to eradicate.

There is also a topic of detox which needs to be addressed (heavy metals and other stuff). Some people have a problem with that.

So, we are still working on improving the methods for "purification" of our members so that everybody can benefit from this.

Pashalis said:
It could also mean that the people "of the same soul group" must purify their orientation, via working on the same higher aim through participating and sharing in the work sense, primarily with others "of the soul group". Thus creating a "purer blood connection" that corresponds better to the higher aim, or if you will, more towards STO orientation.

Absolutely!

Working, singing, dancing. All of that seem to have a positive effect on forming a soul groups.

But, there is also an aspect of physical blocks which must be removed from our bodies and minds in order for those connections to be established.

This session is also very interesting:

Laura said:
(L) Okay, now... I printed out some session extracts from a few years back because I started thinking about them in relation to trying to find some answers to certain questions that I'm going to get to in a minute. The first one is from September 23rd, 2000. I was asking about DNA and about INTRONS and so forth:

---
Q: ... It is now known that there are pieces of DNA within a gene that are not translated into protein. These intervening sequences, or INTRONS, are somewhat of a mystery, but appear to be a very common phenomenon." Now, is this thing they are talking about, these INTRONS, are these the core that you were talking about?

A: In part.

Q: What about this ALU repeat with over 300,000 copies of the same base pair sequence. What is it?

A: Tribal unit.

Q: What is a tribal unit?

A: Sectionalized zone of significant marker compounds.

Q: What does this code for?

A: Physiological/spiritual union profile.

Q: Could you define "tribal" for me?

A: You define.
---

(L) Well, I think that obviously "tribal" means physiological spiritual union profile, and that that may have something to do with what we were talking about at a previous session when we asked about Caesar's soul group. Physiological spiritual union profile would be what defines what tribe you belong to, but it's a spiritual tribe and not necessarily specifically physical. You can grow into it according to some criteria... “graduate” was the term used. Am I correct here about a tribal group being like a soul group? Is that an accurate way of putting it?

A: Very close.

Q: (L) Is there anything that can get me closer?

A: In some cases there is also a supersensory component.

Q: (L) What is a supersensory component?

A: Externally driven mutation.

Q: (L) Externally driven by what?

A: Most often by the occupying soul itself.

Q: (L) So are you saying that if a soul selects a body or gets a close frequency match to a body that it wants to use, that it can also modify that body for its own purposes if it needs to and if the DNA match isn't quite to its taste or purposes?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) So our souls can cause mutations?

Q: (Perceval) Does that happen pre-birth?

A: No, it can happen once the soul is seated and as needed.

Q: (L) So, what are some of the processes that can effect this in a physical way?

A: Diet is one. Also "arrangement" to contract the needed sickness.

Q: (Pierre) So you contract a sickness because the soul wants to learn something and experience something, and it's through this sickness that this learning will occur?

A: No. The soul and its helpers wants to trigger DNA modification!

Q: (L) They're saying no, that it's far more pragmatic. Okay, next question... I'm never going to get to my questions that I have! [laughter] Okay, when you say, "the soul and its helpers", what the heck are the soul's helpers?

A: Tribal unit members both in the body and out.

Q: (L) So if you're a member of a tribal unit, you are in a way connected via DNA connections or signals or frequencies with your other tribal members, whether they are incarnated or not? Is that what we're saying here?

A: Pretty much; no man is an island!

Q: (L) Okay, now, let me get back to my questions. In the rest of this session excerpt I have here, I asked:

---
Q: What does the rest of the DNA code for that is not coding for structural genes. What else can it be doing?

A: Truncated flow.

Q: Truncated flow of what?

A: Liquids.

Q: Liquids from where to where?

A: What is your sense?

Q: Well, what liquids?

A: Time for your input.

Q: Do some of these...

A: No. Not alright: we asked you a question!

Q: Okay. Truncated flow of liquids. I'm not even sure what that means. (A) Maybe something was flowing and something cut it off and stopped it and it cannot be developed. It means that something was cut. (L) Does truncated flow mean a flow of liquid that has been stopped?

A: Yes. Because of design alteration!

Q: Is this liquid that has been truncated a chemical transmitter?

Q: And would this chemical transmitter, if it were allowed to flow, cause significant alterations in other segments of the DNA?

Q: So, there is a segment of code that is in there, that is deliberately inserted, to truncate this flow of liquid, which is a chemical transmitter, or neuropeptide, which would unlock significant portions of our DNA?

A: Close Biogenetic engineering.

Q: I assume that this was truncated by the Lizzies and cohorts?

A: Close, but more likely Orion STS designers.

Q: Okay, can you tell us what this specific liquid or transmitter was truncated?

A: Think of the most efficient conductor of chemical compounds for low wave frequency charge.

Q: (A) Well, gold is one... (L) Acetylcholine?

A: No.

Q: (L) Water?

A: No.

Q: Saline?

A: Closer. It is a naturally bonding combination.
---

(L) And then I gave up, because I was absolutely and completely clueless about where they were going, and I said I'd have to research it. And then, after I gave up on that line, I asked:

---
Q: Was my insight that I had one night that, at some point in time something may happen that will turn genes on in our bodies that will cause us to physically transform, an accurate perception of what could happen at the time of transition to 4th density?

A: For the most part, yes.

Q: Are there any limitations to what our physical bodies can transform to if instructed by the DNA? Could we literally grow taller, rejuvenate, change our physical appearance, capabilities, or whatever, if instructed by the DNA?

A: Receivership capability.

Q: What is receivership capability?

A: Change to broader receivership capability.

Q: (A) That means that you can receive more of something.

A: Close.

Q: (A) It means how good is your receiver.

Q: (L) What is your receiver? The physical body?

A: Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels.
---

(L) So this takes us back to what they were just saying a minute ago about the soul being able to change DNA itself, or with its tribal unit helpers; that is, you can change your DNA through "Mind through central nervous system connection to higher levels." Now then, going back to this little bit right here about the naturally bonding combination, "the most efficient conductor of chemical compounds for low-wave frequency charge." Well, in another session they made the remark that DNA was a superconductor, and that DNA could also have a core of light. Now, what just happened to make me start thinking about all this was that there was an article:

---
http://www.sott.net/article/286892-Viruses-convert-their-DNA-into-liquid-form-to-facilitate-cell-infection

Viruses convert their DNA into liquid form to facilitate cell infection

Viruses can convert their DNA from solid to fluid form, which explains how viruses manage to eject DNA into the cells of their victims. This has been shown in two new studies carried out by Lund University in Sweden.

Both research studies are about the same discovery made for two different viruses, namely that viruses can convert their DNA to liquid form at the moment of infection. Thanks to this conversion, the virus can more easily transfer its DNA into the cells of its victim, which thus become infected. One of the studies investigated the herpes virus, which infects humans.

"Our results explain the mechanism behind herpes infection by showing how the DNA of the virus enters the cell", said Alex Evilevitch, a researcher in biochemistry and biophysics at Lund University and Carnegie Mellon University.

Evilevitch stated that the discovery was surprising. No one was previously aware of the 'phase transition' from solid to fluid form in virus DNA. The phase transition for the studied herpes virus is temperature-dependent and takes place at 37°C, which is a direct adaptation to human body temperature. Evilevitch hopes that the research findings will lead to a new type of medicine that targets the phase transition for virus DNA, which could then reduce the infection capability and limit the spread of the virus.

"A drug of this type affects the physical properties of the virus's DNA, which means that the drug can resist the virus's mutations", said Alex Evilevitch.

The second study that Evilevitch and his colleagues have published recently is about bacteriophages, i.e. viruses that infect bacteria, in this case E coli bacteria in the human gastrointestinal tract. The results show that this virus also has the ability to convert its DNA from solid to fluid form. As with the herpes virus, the phase transition takes place at 37°C, i.e. adapted to human body temperature.

These two virus types, bacteriophages and the herpes virus, separated at an early stage in evolution, several billion years ago. The fact that they both demonstrate the same ability to convert their DNA in order to facilitate infection indicates that this could be a general mechanism found in many types of virus.

In previous studies, Alex Evilevitch and his colleagues have succeeded in measuring the DNA pressure inside the virus that provides the driving force for infection. The pressure is five times higher than in an unopened champagne bottle. This high pressure is generated by very tightly packed DNA inside the virus. The pressure serves as a trigger that enables the virus to eject its DNA into a cell in the host organism. It was this discovery that led to the two present studies, which were recently published in Nature Chemical Biology and PNAS.
---

(L) So, liquid DNA... What we have here is a little bit of a confirmation of what the C's were saying way back when, that DNA can turn from a solid to a liquid – the truncated liquid reference in the context of genetic engineering - to infect a cell. But we also know that DNA can also produce beneficial changes. The likelihood is that we have DNA that infected us at some point in time. It truncated the flow of some other DNA that's in our cells already there, but it isn't doing anything because it's been blocked by an infection that inserted introns of blockages. The possibility exists, I am surmising, that at some point in time, this could be changed or reversed possibly - probably - virally. Now, am I on to something here?

A: Oh indeed! The times ahead will be most interesting especially if the network both expands to the full tribal unit strength, and many others take the initiative to move up to the next stair step.

Q: (L) So, in a sense, what you're saying is that there is a need for the network to expand as in connecting chakras and so forth which is probably what helps with these “helper” things described a few minutes ago. When people are connected, they can help each other, both in and out of the body to make DNA changes and changes in their whole system. So, that's important. Also, people need to graduate when they get these DNA changes going on in their bodies that are helped by their helpers because of their connecting chakras because the network has strength. Does that make sense, everybody?

(Pierre) More members, and...

(L) And more involved, more doing.

(Chu) Not necessarily quantity, though. Because it says strength.

(Perceval) Well, that's the question: What is the full tribal unit strength?

(L) Does that means quantity, and/or quality?

(Data) Or both?

A: Both.

Q: (Pierre) So when you reach this critical mass, it means you can have this influence, you can have this soul group influence on all the members and trigger these changes?

(L) Is that what you're saying here?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) When the tribe reaches critical mass, it'll start changing people's DNA.

(Pierre) We'll start to change, and grow arms, and tentacles, and extra eyes... [laughter]

(Perceval) And fur!

(Kniall) Pierre, you can hold four tools at once!

(Chu) And if many others move up to the next stair step, that leaves more room for new people to come up.

(L) So, it's very, very important if people want to make this transition to be like the wise virgins: keep the faith, and keep doing, keep putting one foot in front of the other day after day even though they don't see any immediate benefits for themselves. Is that what we're getting to here?

Q: (L) Okay.

(Perceval) Does the full tribal unit strength have anything to do with Gurdjieff's mention of 200 people?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) And there was something else I wanted to ask that you guys made me think of... I had something, and it slipped out of my brain. I'm having a senior moment... OH! Is this full tribal unit strength capacity kind of what you meant way back when when you talked about "broader receivership capability", that it's not simply restricted to an individual, but that it's like creating a net that is kind of like an array of antennas that...

(Perceval) The signal received is spread throughout the array...

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (L) Okay.

(PoB) This full tribal unit strength that affects progress and changes DNA and so on, does it happen progressively, or is it like yes or no?

(L) You mean like on or off?

(PoB) Yes.

A: Critical mass much involved.

Q: (L) So you have to hit a critical mass before it switches.

(Andromeda) So it's more like on/off.

(L) I would say there are SOME individual cumulative things, but the big changes depend on critical mass.

Q: (L) So we can each be working on ourselves individually with diet, cold therapy, with our networking, with getting rid of our emotional baggage, learning how to get along, etc. But all of that is really just kind of like preparatory for a phase transition?

Q: (Pierre) And how many percent of this full tribal strength have we reached right now? [laughter]

A: Not enough obviously.

Q: (PoB) Will we know when we reach it?

(Perceval) Yeah, Pierre will grow a tentacle.

A: You will know indeed!

Q: (L) Alright.

(Chu) "Not enough" is the new percentage measurement.

(Andromeda) We have missing members of our family that we need to find!

(L) Okay, another question I had about this DNA study was that it says:

---
Evilevitch stated that the discovery was surprising. No one was previously aware of the 'phase transition' from solid to fluid form in virus DNA. The phase transition for the studied herpes virus is temperature-dependent and takes place at 37°C, which is a direct adaptation to human body temperature. Evilevitch hopes that the research findings will lead to a new type of medicine that targets the phase transition for virus DNA, which could then reduce the infection capability and limit the spread of the virus. [...]

The second study that Evilevitch and his colleagues have published recently is about bacteriophages, i.e. viruses that infect bacteria, in this case E coli bacteria in the human gastrointestinal tract. The results show that this virus also has the ability to convert its DNA from solid to fluid form. As with the herpes virus, the phase transition takes place at 37°C, i.e. adapted to human body temperature.

These two virus types, bacteriophages and the herpes virus, separated at an early stage in evolution, several billion years ago. The fact that they both demonstrate the same ability to convert their DNA in order to facilitate infection indicates that this could be a general mechanism found in many types of virus.
---

(L) Now, we're doing these dietary changes and this cold therapy and so forth. I'm wondering if that is going to change our normal body temperature by changing some DNA which will then enable a different temperature-related INTRON or something in the body to activate or deactivate the blockage? Is this kind of temperature-related?

Q: (L) So, there is more to this temperature thing than meets the eye. Well, the thing I noticed is that I am more cold tolerant. Also, the heater in my body seems better... Well, obviously it goes together. It's almost as though exposing oneself to cold actually heats you up.

(Perceval) Yeah, it's a reaction from the body to a cold environment.

(L) So whatever it is, I conjecture that it activates at a higher normal body temperature.

(Perceval) Well, does cold adaptation increase your core body temperature?

A: Ultimately, yes.

Q: (Pierre) By how much?

A: A degree or two.

Q: (Pierre) Like when you're sick.

(Perceval) Which might be deadly to specific viruses... It might be beneficial for keeping bad things away.

(L) It definitely might. That might be one of the activating effects of the...

(Perceval) If there are so many viruses around, they've probably adapted to the human body temperature. They've been around human beings for so long that they've adapted to living in humans and they do their thing at human body temperature. But if it's higher, they don't work so well.

(Pierre) At 39 degrees C, most of them die.

(L) So, if you have a higher body temperature, not only could you be activating some good DNA inside of you, you'd definitely be cutting off the access of the evil viruses.

(PoB) Like a constant fever.

Q: (Perceval) It's kind of interesting because you'd think that's a natural function of being in a cold environment all the time. Like simulating being an Eskimo... Maybe with Eskimos their body temperature also drops a lot so it equalizes somehow. But, people doing cold adaptation who are not in super cold environments, maybe it would make it easier to increase the body temperature. But only periodically.

(L) Yeah.

(Andromeda) I woke up twice last night feeling like I had a fever.

(L) I can feel the heater effect come on at odd times. All of a sudden, I feel like I'm having hot flashes again!

(Andromeda) I feel hot like I want to get into the cold pool, which is weird for me!

So, there seems to be a Work aspect, and also a very pragmatic biological aspect. I think that the C's were very clear about that. Unless we solve the basic stuff, we cannot move into more advance stuff of our development.

Persej said:
Working, singing, dancing. All of that seem to have a positive effect on forming a soul groups.

Considering I am awful singer and dancer, I feel kinda bad now. :(

Don't feel bad, I probably suck more than you do, you're not alone. :)
Practice.

PerfectCircle said:
Persej said:

Don't feel too bad, It's the intention that counts. "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord".
David the King, was criticized for the way he danced as well. Just 'do your thing'.

This will get your feet tapping:

Tina Arena - Now I Can Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx-VkDdD9ew

PerfectCircle said:

Well, perhaps that is also something that can be improved with this Work business. I think it can. I had experiences where my verbal abilities would improve dramatically, although it only lasted for a short period of time. But it shoved me that it is possible. We only need to find out how.

A great thanks for these reminders that explain things in our lives. I discovered some techniques that I need to try.

If one don't know singing maybe one can try borgborygmes or speaking with a bass voice, I find it very relaxing and fluidifying :)

Really great thread! Inspirational and exciting! Good work, Kay Kim!
I adore both singing and dancing! Joyful sounds! I've found that drumming helps to clear my head and my voice - I've got a kit, occasionally I'll play and then afterwards my head is clearer and my voice feels more unobstructed and clear.
B-Boys and B-Girls have always inspired me to make effort, swim against the grain and transform!
I have a natural inclination and background in Clowning, which can involve a lot of stunts, pratfalls, slips, hard knocks, etc! Is SO MUCH FUN and I wanted to share this footage with you of a B-Boy named Buffalo who has a very unique way of tumbling through space!
The entire video is wild, but Buffalo begins at about 1:06:28 ... with music by John Coltrane.
Just check out the spin on this guy!

https://youtu.be/VC4LuPR-lWA

I'm looking forward to watching all of the videos on Maze Dancing! Sounds aMAZing!

Cold therapy - I got this from Tim Ferriss; if you're taking a cold shower, try positioning yourself under the head so that the cold water is hitting just below the back of your neck - for two minutes.
Also, you can take the term "chllin'" to a whole new level by just hanging out with an ice pack on your upper back and upper chest for 30 minutes per day! I haven't tried this one, but it's a good idea.

Hello MaxGash,

Thanks for the YouTube video, it was long but I watched all the way to the end. It was very interesting. Because a few years ago I started to exercise similar to that, well maybe not even close to any performers in that video, but I just like to moving freely with my Tango music, and shaking, jumping, swing, whatever haha.
Make my exercise fun.
Also I do the Planking exercise every day to strengthen my core muscle.

And thanks for simple Cold Therapy tips. I like to try it. It might work.

Back
Top Bottom