Crystals, translation of daily readings, and other doubts

IronFloyd

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Deleted by Moderator

Hi friends;

I don't know if it's correct to have put this topic in this section, but if so, I would appreciate the transfer.

I created this with the purpose to clarifying some doubts about the use of crystals. Beginning with the first reading in the morning, which in the spanish translation, I see that it has some apparent inconsistencies in translating it literally (specially the parts in red), so I put my translation in case that someone could correct me in some sentences, or in what this Incorrect in the total reading. That on the one hand, and on the other hand, my first question is whether the reading to the cristals is done in english, or in spanish? Whatever the answer to this last question, I would like to know of a better morning reading translation.

Hello IronFloyd,

As Laura mentioned in this other thread:

Laura said:
Please do not translate and/or publish any of our materials without express permission. What is sent with the crystals is for those who receive them only, not for public consumption.

If you have doubts about the translation and would like to read to your crystals in Spanish, you can contact info@paleochristianity.org for assistance. Hope this helps.

Oh thanks for the advise Gaby, I thought how great it would be to have a more private instance like an e-mail, about the doubts of this, so thank you very much for your answer, I am willing to write. :thup:

I have a doubt regarding my water crystal. I always leave it in a glass during the night and today in the morning the glass had bubbles, it never happened before. I know it's normal for water to evaporate but I wonder if it has another meaning.

I attached a picture for you to see.

Attachments

• eo-14jdA.jpeg
    eo-14jdA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
I have a doubt regarding my water crystal. I always leave it in a glass during the night and today in the morning the glass had bubbles, it never happened before. I know it's normal for water to evaporate but I wonder if it has another meaning.

I attached a picture for you to see.
Hi Gabriela,

How long have you had this crystal for? and have you always used the same glass? or the faucet that you use to pour the water, is it new?

The reason I ask is because I can think of several reasons this could be happening, and it may be more related to the water than the crystal itself, although I could be wrong and maybe the crystal has new fissures that can capture bubbles of oxygen that are kept in place but that eventually escape and lodge to the sides of the glass.

Then I also found this that might explain the phenomenon:

Why bubbles form in a glass full of water overnight​

Due to the two physical phenomenon we discussed above, tap water becomes a good candidate (if not ideal) to hold dissolved atmospheric gases. However, when that water is poured into a glass and left for a few hours at room temperature, its pressure starts to decrease, while its temperature begins to rise.

This makes the dissolved gases in the water come out of the solution and form bubbles on the rough spots on the inside of the glass. Since the temperature shift is not that rapid (meaning that the water doesn’t go from chilled to searing hot in a few minutes), it takes a few hours before the bubbles start to appear on the glass.

So it could be a combination of the above, gases in the water, and a rougher surface of the glass from regular use.

My two cents :)

Hi Gabriela,

How long have you had this crystal for? and have you always used the same glass? or the faucet that you use to pour the water, is it new?

The reason I ask is because I can think of several reasons this could be happening, and it may be more related to the water than the crystal itself, although I could be wrong and maybe the crystal has new fissures that can capture bubbles of oxygen that are kept in place but that eventually escape and lodge to the sides of the glass.

Then I also found this that might explain the phenomenon:

So it could be a combination of the above, gases in the water, and a rougher surface of the glass from regular use.

My two cents :)
Hello Alejo! I had it since late November 2020. I keep changing glasses because I put it in the glass to drink water. The faucet is not new.

I guess you are right It was a natural water process, I thought that maybe some energy issues had happened. But after reading the attached information makes more sense.

Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom