C's should come from Leo now

nikob

A Disturbance in the Force
Dear all,

Doing a search in the forum, i couldn't find an answer to this question:
- Why are the C's still saying they are emitting from Cassiopaea in 2010, when in 1994 they told us that they are riding the wave and that the "next stop is Leo", before reaching earth around 2012. Even if they are delayed, they shouldn't be still in Cassiopaea.

Did somebody worked a little bit on "For you to figure out. Cross reference channeled messages, printing dates and location ... You can judge speed and ETA by cross referencing distance with publishing dates and these messages from us" ? when is the ETA? somebody worked on it?
Here there is a beginning (Plotting the wave):
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13311.0

With the same question as mine at the end of the thread.

Well this could be a question for the "C's" next time, right?

Thanks in advance,

Niko

Hi nikob,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Hi nikob,

If I remember well, they say that they continue to use 'Cassiopaea' because the communication had been started with this reference.

See: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=20278.0

Thanks Laura for the 2 scripts posted today.
They unfortunately do not bring so much light into the subject.

Ellipse, can you elaborate on the idea you just raised? Some references?

Thanks in advance

Very hard to locate the transcript as terms I have in mind are very common with the C's. The answer was something like "Started as Cassiopaean, continuing as Cassiopaean" or 'Cassiopaean due to locator when communication initiated". Can be false memory too.

We should wait a bit and the answer will perhaps pop out.

Why do you think it's an important question ?

Back
Top Bottom