Current article: "The Tower Syndrome: the Collapse of the West".

D

DjBarney

Hello,

Well, have a look at http://djbarney24.blogspot.com

I suppose my speciality is equating thorny manipulation issues with popular
Science Fiction shows and films....actually USING all that media rather than
conveniently forgetting it whenever we try and explain something ...

There's also an article about Big Pharma that shamelessly uses The Matrix
films with screenshots. I know, it's been done countless times, but I think
you'll agree that I was FORCED to include it...you'll see why...

DJBarney

salleles said:
I suppose your speciality is making yourself bigger than you are. Have fun with it.
Duh! That is a very blunt statement. Why?

To DjBarney.

It's alright to draw relations between real life and science fiction, I guess. In Cassiopaeae people have been using the metaphor displayed in the matrix many times. Take care though not to use science fiction as the mold in which to fit reality as that most certainly will distort the picture at times. That too seems to happen with certain dudes, and they DO run around with long leather coats :)

I've been skimming the blog, and I fully agree with what you have written about the danger of anti-depressants. I am also literally shocked when I see how it is pushed (down our throats), and how it is such a relative new phenomenon (years) and how it is growing exponentially. I can't understand how SO MANY physicians who have been studying for at least seven years have been morphing into PUSHERS (literally). I can come up with certain rationalizations, but these seem to be installed (by myself?) with the intention to placate what is happening or as an aid in self-calming. This is something we try to avoid as much as possible.

You see a relation with eugenics. But truly I can not understand it. Are they possessed?

One more point.
IMO, it is not that "they" are waging a war against the weak, or at least not with the connotations that we use to align with the term "weak".
The way that I have come to see it is that they are waging a war against the normal, (souled ?) human being. Now, "they" seem to be doing it in a rather indiscriminate way, normal or not. Maybe this is because behind the motivations of "they" is something entirely different altogether...

salleles...

> I suppose your speciality is making yourself bigger than you are. Have fun with it.

Hello !?
Do you mean I'm using the sci-fi to make my posts seem more important than they are?
What do you mean salleles ?
After 30 years of being told by "the system" that I'm worth nothing, I can assure you that
I'm much bigger than I appear !
Don't be so easy to discount an approach you don't understand Salleles.

Charles....

Did you read the articles SLOWLY ?

I scan read myself (VERY bad habit). But I designed those articles to have an emotional impact
and conjure up all sorts of images in the minds eye, rather than just being another "rant".

The anti-depressants ? They're "stealth" chemical weapons Charles. Yes, it IS horrible and
difficult to understand....but THIS is why I wrote these articles. Once you can see the overview
it becomes less disturbing (although still horrible).

I'm afraid some people have become very sick and evil. They don't reckon on the cosmic, natural
forces that ALWAYS come to the surface (eventually) in these situations. These people seem
to think they can escape an energy that has been in the Universe for 13 billion years ! They are
completely ridiculous ! It's a shame that so many people have to suffer in the meantime.

DJBarney

DjBarney said:
Don't be so easy to discount an approach you don't understand Salleles.
During my 6-year communications study, serious doubts raised about most forms of content analysis (although it was, of course, fun to do). Pseudo science at its best. After reading your blog more thoroughly I still don't understand what your point is precisely. But I agree with Charles about the bluntness of my initial comment, so apologies for that one, DjBarney.

DjBarney said:
Charles....

Did you read the articles SLOWLY ?

I scan read myself (VERY bad habit). But I designed those articles to have an emotional impact
and conjure up all sorts of images in the minds eye, rather than just being another "rant".
A "rant"? Rest assured, I never felt it to be that way. To me it was more like you had things to share.

DjBarney said:
The anti-depressants ? They're "stealth" chemical weapons Charles. Yes, it IS horrible and
difficult to understand....but THIS is why I wrote these articles. Once you can see the overview
it becomes less disturbing (although still horrible).

I'm afraid some people have become very sick and evil. They don't reckon on the cosmic, natural
forces that ALWAYS come to the surface (eventually) in these situations. These people seem
to think they can escape an energy that has been in the Universe for 13 billion years ! They are
completely ridiculous ! It's a shame that so many people have to suffer in the meantime.

DJBarney
It is more than a shame. It hurts me! What's behind it?

I am repeating myself.

I read more, slowly, and I missed certain things while scan reading. I found one typo :) . Your main message was still there. But your conclusions are IMO premature at times. Again, what's behind it?

There is another thing that I came to realize. Is it possible that you have come to know this site only very recently? My personal "eye" opener are the links you provide. One should realize (always!) that providing links meshes oneself within a certain "network". Networking "works". But it works both ways, also for the side that deceives, because it has no real inner world/working.

So, if you could answer this one little question: "Why do you provide a link on your blog to Tom Bearden's free energy stuff, and to Steven Greer's Disclosure Project, to name but a few? Is it because they are somehow "fashionable". They are almost 100% cointelpro, consciously or not. Please understand that any honest answer to share why you provide these links would be very valuable.

There is an interesting "search function" you can use here, if you want to get to know more about this.

Also, I am curious to what exactly has happened in your past experience with that thing they still call medicine. What was it all about ? That is if you can share it, of course.

Back
Top Bottom