Dancing- techno-spiritual techniques

RGG

Jedi Master
My aim with this post is to follow up on the references to dances/dancing that have been made in the July 16th 2009 session (posted below for reference as well as a relevant post from another thread) and open up a discussion that might lead us into focusing on what we need to do to make it work or lead to a good question that could be asked of the C's. As a dancer and dance teacher this subject really piques my interest especially considering this is one way I can directly contribute.

I'm also thinking that the process would be cyclic so you could start at a point and move along until all elements are addressed and then revise or revisit as necessary.

So, what are the elements that need to be addressed?

Here are a few that I came up with:

-We would need a common purpose that would resonate with everyone involved. This seems easy enough to accomplish using the forum structure.

- A collaboration of musicians and dancers would use the common purpose as inspiration to co-create the dance.

-It would have to be decided on whether those who would participate are prepared enough or if this is something that needs to be practiced and worked at to get it right or maybe both?? How does one know if they are ready?This one stumps me..

Looking forward to input!

Laura said:
Session Date: July 16th 2009

Laura, Ark, G**, Scottie, C**, P L, Don D, Allen, A**, Joe

Q: (L) This is 16 July 2009. It's been 15 years tonight since the C's first came along. So this is our 15 year anniversary session. It is a dark and stormy night, I can assure you. It is trying to blow like the dickens and rain like crazy and there’s thunder and lightning outside. There was just a flash of lightning and - ah! Hear that thunder? (laughter and loud thunder recorded) So we've got a storm going on, and we're all here in this room and we don't know if the electricity is gonna last. So we have two tape recorders going, one of which can switch to battery power at a moment's notice. We can get candles out if we need to because we may end up in the dark. On the other hand, we may not. We'll have to wait and see. So, anyhow, that's our introduction for this evening. Alright, here we are. 15 years ago... There were a lot of booms and shaking of the house then, though for different reasons. Going back in my mind thinking about it... Hello? Who do we have with us?

A: (Loud wind gusts recorded) Leahriaea of Cassiopaea!

Q: (L) Well, alrighty then! Now, we have people on the forum who are trying to sort themselves out and come up with some good questions. But, at the moment, we haven't really decided which of those questions are what we're going to bring to the table here, and what we have on our minds are a couple questions of our own. After I posted the last session, which I did today, one of the forum members posted an article about Maze Dances, or the Dance of Ariadne, or the Crane Dance. And they even put a link to where you could download or see one. (To Ark) Did you ever get it downloaded? (Ark) I downloaded all of them for you {on the minime system which takes hours}. (L) Can we watch them? (Ark) We can. (L) Okay, so we'll watch them later - well, I guess we better watch them now. We'll take a break and watch them before we ask about them. (Break to watch 5 dancing videos) (L) Ya'll still there?

A: Oh yes! That was inspiring, yes?

Q: (L) Well, okay. How close were any of those to the original maze dances?

A: There were elements of the archaic techno-spiritual practice in a couple of them. The first and second were closest in step and pace.

Q: (L) Okay, well, what could be added to the step and the pace to get it closer?

A: One of two ways: dance a spiral with the "bridge" on the turn out of the center or dance a formal maze and the same maneuver on the turns.

Q: (L) I guess the bridge is where they have their hands together and they kind of turn inside out. (DD) Right, that was cool. Is the time signature of the music that they're doing this to of any significance?

A: Yes, but it can be different depending on the aim. Remember that these maneuvers literally change the "field" in which the participants are moving. This can change things on many levels, even including turning DNA on or off.

Q: (L) I once speculated, and I don't remember where I speculated about it, that a human being has a certain field - like a morphic field - and they are connected in various ways to the field in which they interact... that everything else has a field and all these fields interconnect and intersperse, and that people who perform certain formalized maneuvers based on some technology which we don't know or understand, that it's in a sense - because somebody had told me once that information is stored or retrieved on a computer by a single electron being moved in a certain way on a microchip, that it was a pathway that it follows, and that the pathway that it follows means something - so my idea was perhaps human beings in a sense can be like electrons moving within a certain field. If a group of electrons line themselves up and move in a certain way, it adds some sort of considerable - it's like a significant movement of energy - it creates a current. And this creation of a current is like something that enables you to connect to this other realm, this other density. It's almost like you're creating a cord or something, a tube, or some kind of...

A: A "conduit" maybe?

Q: (L) But anyhow, does that idea make sense? (Ark) Well, theoretically it makes sense. But my question is suppose it is done. And it has probably been done by many people. What are the visible consequences?

A: Under the right circumstances, with knowledge, awareness and, most important of all, BEING (letters came very slowly in contrast to the rest of the message, which was fast), there can be openings of portals for many purposes. Remember the Maruts and their baskets? How about a little "travel" if needed for a positive purpose?

Q: (L) Okay, the Maruts were referred to as - they were like all of a special bloodline - and they danced, and their dance produced benefits for the tribe. I mean, the heavens opened, and baskets came down with food and whatever they needed. I mean, it's like the original story of Manna from heaven. Only it wasn't just something tasteless, it was whatever they wanted or needed. Krunchy (healthy cereal)! (laughter)

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Q: (L) Well that's crazy. (Ark) How can it happen that they are cut off from their power supply? I don't understand.

A: Mental blocking.

Q: (DD) Do they block themselves? (Review of previous answer) (A***) So they're talking about the dance, and people together doing this dance would create some sort of block?

A: Exactly.

Q: (A***) That's a good reason to learn to dance! (Ark) Well, how long would you have to dance to keep the block going long enough?

A: You create it with the dance, chant, musical induced state, and then just add power as needed.

Q: (S) We just run some extension cords, and... (laughter) (L) But how often do you add power?

A: With the current imbalance, about once a week. Later, as the balance is restored, it can be once a month... Dark of the moon.

Q: (S) What did they mean by "add power"? (L) Do it again. (P) Is it a special day of the week? (L) Well, they said once a month, dark of the moon... Oh, you want to know if it's once a week, then which day?

A: Moon-day.

Q: (L) Well this is all very interesting stuff. Why weren't you telling us this a long time ago? (laughter)

A: We think you know that! There was much you needed to learn on your own for strength and also there was the factor of trust. We understand that humanity has been led astray many times and there is a lot of metaphysical "noise" out there. After this time, we think that even with the "open" nature of the future and reality, we have not misled. The first 6 years were spent trying to increase your awareness and help to purge illusions. Now you see the changes in your world that we spoke of. Now, we hope that you will begin to understand that there is hope, but that we and all other STO beings can only act through you (pause) in the collective sense.

Q: (L) Oh, I see. (Ark) What you see? (L) I just got the word "collective" - I was wondering what in the world that word was in there for. Okay. (Ark) They said there is still hope? That's what they said? (L) I guess the hope is how we meet the wave, and what our world is like after. When you have a wave, a tsunami, you can do like that guy did in the movie Krakatoa. Ya know, throw out your anchor and head into it, tie yourself to the wheel, and grin a lot! That was so cool! So, is that basically what we're talking about here? The wave is gonna happen and how we meet it depends on what we do to prepare and that we can...

A: Yes. And there are a lot of the "elite" who will go under. As we once said it will be a "triple bad day" for Rockefeller and his ilk.

Q: (L) So in other words, we've gotta learn to dance. Does EVERYBODY have to learn to dance?! (laughter)

A: No, only the young ones and those who are able. But... it would be powerful!

Q: (Ark) Yeah, you know, someone has to do this (squatting down and jumping up maneuvers that looked very difficult)... (L) Well, the thing is that it's nothing that could really hurt you. It's not strenuous. (DD) Except those knee drops. (Ark) Okay, I start exercising tomorrow! (C) And all the 200 people, don't need to be in the same place, or do they?

A: It is good to have at least seven in one group. 8 is better.

Q: (L) At least. So, the more the merrier?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) So it's much like these shamans dancing to get the rain, yes?

A: That was corrupted. They had already lost the knowledge that this is a group thing and no one individual has the "being" to stand alone in 3D {against 4D}.

Q: (L) But the Indians would do rain dances together, wouldn't they? I mean the Native Americans, excuse me. (A***) Feathers, not dots! (laughter)

A: Yes. But they too had lost much knowledge.

Q: (P) Does the location have an influence on the effectiveness of the dance?

A: It can, but not important enough to think about it much. One does want to avoid negative energy locations.

Q: (DD) Maybe out in the back here with the underground stream going to the pond...

A: Running water is good.

Q: (A***) Where we removed the pergola today, there's a nice clearing there. (Joe) Could seven people in this room do something like that at this time?

A: The effort would be extremely beneficial for all here particularly in terms of DNA and other benefits. But for global purposes the larger number is needed. The power increases exponentially with the addition of each person. Remember the saying: Wherever two or MORE (letters came slowly) are gathered...

Q: (L) I guess when you do that slow little loopy thing, that you want to capitalize those letters?

Q: (DD) Is there a time on Mondays to do the dance, like sunrise or sunset?

A: Better as sun sets. In fact you can employ a little sungazing.

Q: (L) So you do your sungazing, get yourself charged up, and then you start your dance. Is that it?

Q: (Joe) Is it a good idea to do breathing exercises beforehand?

A: Absolutely!

Q: (L) How about doing some Pipe Breathing while you're doing the dance steps?

A: Maybe. Try it!

Q: (DD) Do we have the dance steps? (L) Well, they said the steps were right in the first and second dances, or a combination of something of those. (Joe) What about music?

A: That depends on aim. We think that you can network to figure that out.

Q: (Joe) If your aim was to like {demonstrates aggressive stance)... (L) You need like martial sounds I guess. (S) So, for the final one with 200 people to block the bad guys, we could use Pink Floyd, the Tear Down the Wall song! (laughter) (L) Another Brick in the Wall, eh?

A: Actually...

Q: (laughter) (L) Not a bad idea! (Allen) So should we have workshops to teach people how to do these dances?

A: You better learn them first!

Q: (L) I guess you'll have to watch those first two videos over and over again. (A***) We'll figure them out easily enough. (L) Alright peoples, are we done? Or are you guys so enthused that we just take a break? (Break) (L) So basically, we can recapitulate by saying that people need to learn to breathe. Breathing can change things in their physiology. And also they need to use the breathing to get themselves into a meditative state, or a state where they can do the bioenergetic breathing, which then helps them to release karmic and current life programs and issues and get a cleansing. Once they've started to become cleansed, then they are able to - and this is supposed to be interspersed with, as I understand it - continuous input of data and information. They did say that you use this to deal with reality. This meditating and breathing is not an escape, this is a healing. Meanwhile, you're supposed to at the same time - throughout the day - you're supposed to be paying close attention to reality and not falling into illusion. Okay, so we've got that part of the program. And then once these people begin to clear out their traumas and their programs and get free of illusions and so forth, that means that they are then better able to use facing reality and thinking with a hammer to connect their chakras. And that, I assume, means connecting to their higher intellectual center and higher emotional center. Of course, you connect the emotional center first and then the intellect comes in also. So, in other words, they become kind of like connected with themselves in the future so to say. Am I on track so far?

A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

Q: (L) Okay, so anyhow, that's the first thing. And then once people begin to make these connections and then they begin to practice this spiral and maze maneuver which is in a sense like... gee, it's almost like human beings becoming crop circles on the surface of the landscape, and creating neural circuits of some sort in the mind of the earth, or in the body of the earth. Anyway, that's what I'm getting at. And then that is what enables them to do things like mental blocking... Okay, so if you're gonna do this mental blocking, okay so you're gonna do this dance and whatever, how do you effectively put the mental block in place? I mean, you're just dancing thinking, "I'm mental blocking! I'm mental blocking!"

A: No no no! Remember the "Prayer of the Soul"?

Q: (L) So we're supposed to say that while we're dancing?

A: Sometimes. Other times the words will be different. Sometimes it will be chanted and sometimes it will be sung.

Q: (L) So where are we gonna get these words from?

A: We will be giving them in dreams to you.

Q: (A***) Sweet. (L) So, pretty much we've got... Well, that's quite a comprehensive program. There was some discussion on the forum recently about if people had to die to get to the 4th density. And I think I remember you distinctly saying that some will die and some won't. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Some people will transition into 4th density. Like I said before they'll just kind of like rejuvenate and their DNA will unwrap or change under the new cosmic environment and their bodies will change?

A: Some.

Q: (L) And we already asked what some of that would be like. Okay, so... (A***) I supposed we're not allowed to ask if it's gonna happen to us. (laughter)

A: You have your work cut out for you. You have a choice of futures. What will it be? A dark star or paradise restored??? Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Conversation after session ends

(L) Well… that was interesting. Question is, do we believe it? It is such a departure… I mean, I know that we are facing a pretty dire future… and yeah, I've been searching for the clues of what to do and how to do it so I guess since we have come so close by our own efforts, we are able to get that little extra help?

(Ark) Change is good. And motion is good. I have the feeling that you can't really do everything by just sitting and thinking, you know? You have to try something else, even if just to get new ideas. And also, it's fun. And you can't do anything really good and something that lasts if this is not correlated to some kind of...

(L) Something that feels good.

(Ark) Yeah. And when I was looking at this first dance, for instance, it occurred to me that there was a peace in it, you know? And this peace, or such a peace, may well create some kind of waves that connect to other waves and even it does something good independently of the results. But I cannot explain it better.

(L) Well it kind of reminds me... Remember when I talk about my power walking, when I get on the treadmill and I kind of meditate on the treadmill and focus on whatever is needed, and somehow it usually kind of happens? This business the Cs are talking about is power walking on steroids.

(DD) I could do that walking. I could walk around the lake and do that pipe breathing. I was walking Ruby, and by the time I'd get home I was in a different state of mind than when I left. During a 45-minute power walk. I can imagine if you through some music into it, and...

(L) Throw some music into it, and you have your aim, and you have the steps, and everybody does the steps in synchronization. By synchronizing their bodies, they're synchronizing their energies, they're making very specific motions of their field, within the field that they are operating, and that produces a kind of resonance also. And it's like a resonance out into the world. So, I think that is very interesting. Dancing in the spiral, or dancing in the maze... And I guess we should have asked if there is a difference? I mean, did you use the maze for one kind of purpose, or different types of purposes, or do you use the spirals for other purposes.

(Joe) I think we'll find out if just do it.

(DD) You have to learn the steps of those first few dances first.

(L) Yeah, so the girls here… Joe who is our chief dancer, is gonna have to get it down pat so he can teach us.

(DD) The amazing thing is the similarity between the Greek... Was that a wedding?

(L) I don't think so.

(DD) Because the traditional Afghan dances were very similar to that.

(C) It's 4 steps, stop. 4 steps, stop. And always anti-clockwise.

(L) And then they had a little hop too, and I think the hop is important. Well, ya'll just watch it and figure it out. I think it's important they way they were holding hands. That was connecting their energy.

(Ark) I am comparing these dances with for example the methods used by Reich with orgone generators and all such things which were probably supposedly to have similar effects. But this was all mechanical.

(L) Yeah, and it had a limited effect.

(Ark) And in fact, they probably were attracting negative energies.

(L) Right. Because I mean the human brain, the physiology, the electricity, not just the brain but the body... All your neurons generating electricity and interacting with the field and acting like capacitors... I think it's a very powerful thing. And it's not chaotic. Now the thing that I noticed the other night when we were watching this movie about Marjoe Gortner, and you see these fundamentalists, they were dancing yeah, and they were jumping around in the aisles, but it was chaotic.

(C) Yeah, and they were not together at all.

(Ark) Everybody was in his own world.

(L) Everybody was in his own world and they were not really thinking about the group and the welfare and wellbeing of others, the planet or anything. It was all very selfish and self-centered.

(recording end)

Laura said:
rrraven said:
In the thread for the July 16, 2009 C's session, several people asked whether the spiral/ maze dances (suggested by the C's in that session) have been worked out and are being taught to anyone, or if it was discovered or decided that they were not useful in the way the C's said, or if the idea was just shelved?

Given the extremely dire nature of what appears to be in our collective near future (based on this session, and on just seeing what's actually starting to happen on the BBM), if there is ANY possibility that those who've been doing the detox diet and EE for a sufficient time would be "connected" enough to have an effect on the situation by doing the dances, I would hope that the time to do the dances is here?

Is there any info on them?

yes what about the dances? may we start choreographing some,please

We are still working on the conditions required for the dancers:

Q: (L) I once speculated, and I don't remember where I speculated about it, that a human being has a certain field - like a morphic field - and they are connected in various ways to the field in which they interact... that everything else has a field and all these fields interconnect and intersperse, and that people who perform certain formalized maneuvers based on some technology which we don't know or understand, that it's in a sense - because somebody had told me once that information is stored or retrieved on a computer by a single electron being moved in a certain way on a microchip, that it was a pathway that it follows, and that the pathway that it follows means something - so my idea was perhaps human beings in a sense can be like electrons moving within a certain field. If a group of electrons line themselves up and move in a certain way, it adds some sort of considerable - it's like a significant movement of energy - it creates a current. And this creation of a current is like something that enables you to connect to this other realm, this other density. It's almost like you're creating a cord or something, a tube, or some kind of...

A: A "conduit" maybe?

Q: (L) But anyhow, does that idea make sense? (Ark) Well, theoretically it makes sense. But my question is suppose it is done. And it has probably been done by many people. What are the visible consequences?

A: Under the right circumstances, with knowledge, awareness and, most important of all, BEING (letters came very slowly in contrast to the rest of the message, which was fast), there can be openings of portals for many purposes. Remember the Maruts and their baskets? How about a little "travel" if needed for a positive purpose?

Q: (L) Okay, the Maruts were referred to as - they were like all of a special bloodline - and they danced, and their dance produced benefits for the tribe. I mean, the heavens opened, and baskets came down with food and whatever they needed. I mean, it's like the original story of Manna from heaven. Only it wasn't just something tasteless, it was whatever they wanted or needed. Krunchy (healthy cereal)! (laughter)

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

At the present time, we do not see the level of BEING required in a sufficient number of people nor do we see the purification and connection of chakras.

Those are the things we are working on in many of our efforts. One of the signs that an individual has reached this stage is that they begin to DO certain things. Gurdjieff describes such a group:

They cannot perform actions opposed to their understanding or have an understanding which is not expressed by actions. At the same time there can be no discords among them, no differences of understanding. Therefore their activity is entirely coordinated and leads to one common aim without any kind of compulsion because it is based upon a common and identical understanding.

Doing and EE program is the key to all of this. The individual who is cleared by doing it naturally begins to DO certain things.

There is some of this apparent in some individuals here but it is, as yet, rather spotty.

Anyway, certain DOing then leads to the possibility that connecting of chakras can take place which then leads to the possibility of the dance. Seeking to do the dance before it is time would be self-sabotage.

Here are a few links that may be good resources:

This one is a triple spiral labyrinth entry with animation showing how to proceed through it which I thought was very cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Triple-Spiral-labyrinth-variant.png

Labyrinths in general from wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labyrinth

History regarding maze, circle, labyrinth dances:

http://virtual.yosemite.cc.ca.us/rserros/lab_txt8.htm

Youtube videos ( These were the ones mentioned in relation to the July 16, 2009 session I believe)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9dJ_bolZwE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxOUFG1D6qU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hBprFtjXZs

Related Books (have not read them but they may have potential):

Walking a Sacred Path: Rediscovering the Labyrinth as a Spiritual Practice
Lauren Artress

The Way of the Labyrinth: A Powerful Meditation for Everyday Life
Helen Curry

The Maze and the Warrior
Craig M. Wright

Hello RX, I am glad that I found your thread.

It so happens that the subject of the "dance" is very dear to me. I am talking about the techno-spiritual technique mentioned by the C's.

Based on their comments to the videos presented by Laura and the crew, I think I found a really good version of an ancient dance derived from the original labyrinth dance that Ariadne has taught Theseus and that may have been related to the dance of the Maruts.
here is a link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMcoCO027Co
and another version with same choreography different words:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmCsb9Z0KBI
and here is a link to the page of a Greek gentleman that has some interesting comments about the above dance :
http://www.sacredcircles.com/THEDANCE/HTML/DANCEPAG/TSAKONIK.HTM

The C's have said that, done "under the right circumstances", this can be very powerful and effectively turn the game in favor of the STO inspired faction on Earth.

They have described "the right circumstances" as a few satisfied conditions:
1. participants have to be of special bloodline
2. they must be purified
3. they need to connect their chakras
4. a good number of participants is 7; 8 is even better, the more the better; 200 would be able to instal a mental block against the marauders or between the "elite" and their 4 D STS controllers
5. the right words need to be chanted or sung while performing the dance

The C's also "promised" to give the right words to Laura in her dreams.... cool... we need to ask Laura if she has received anything on the subject.

I think we can do this and I can help.

Please let me know what you think about it. I am really excited looking at the possibilities ... :D

I don't know how much my link will be related to the main thread but I was studying once the romanian folk movements. I tented to force a bit the patterns trying to relate the dances(which are very old and transmitted from teacher to student) to Gurdjieff's idea about Legominism, as described in Belzebuub's Tales:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xk5Y4UnlLo

Apperently some of the romanian dances have hidden some sort of "intentional" rhythms which do not belong to the main tempo of the songs.

Thanks for bringing this up Rx! It reminds me of the scene in the knowledge and being video Laura presented on Information Theory, and the vigorous exercise they used to try and draw a certain reality to the Chateau crew that resulted in their finding their current residence. I wonder if there are similar reality bridging factors at play, since they do seem to have vigorous moving center activity coupled with some higher mental/emotional participation across multiple participants. :cool2:

Menrva said:
Transcript for part 2:

Laura: Anyways, we’re in France. But as we’ve said before, we’ve got this situation in France – unbelievably – thanks to good lawyers – kind of stabilized. And that happened because of choices we made. And I explained that the other day that when certain things happened, we chose to stand and to make certain choices and do certain things because this was right and that was wrong and continue on. Well, I want to tell you a little bit about how here we are in this great house: it’s a great house. Do you like it?

Audience: Yes.

Laura: Yeah, well when we first came to France we were all cramped into a little itty-bitty farmhouse. And now it did have 5 bedrooms but they were small. In fact, they were so small, the stairs so cramped and the hallway was so small, I could not even get my bed – in pieces – up to the bedroom. My American mattress would not turn the corner and it also would not fit through the window. We tried taking it up through the window and tried taking it up through the stairs and there was no way, so I ended up setting up my bed downstairs in a pseudo-office space and Joe was sleeping on fruit pallets with a mattress on it, with a curtain hanging off the ceiling in the old SOTT office.

It was not a very satisfactory situation and we had other people sleeping in the garage and it was pretty miserable and unpleasant. Then we had that psycho landlord who hooked up with the defamers and giving us a really hard time; and this is kind of what I want to talk about here because we were really pressured and really, in a desperate situation. We needed a place to live where we had at least room for everybody to have their own bed and their own bedroom, and we also needed a place to work that was big enough to set up all of our computers and set up our library because in this other house, all my books were still packed up in boxes stacked in this little dark, dank room because there was no place to set up book cases and put them out – except for a few.

So I didn’t have access to my books; I couldn’t work; nobody else could work; we kept SOTT going – somehow – and the landlord was acting crazy; the country of France was acting crazy thanks to the landlord because the local officials; the prefecture; were all in his pocket so everything was really unpleasant. We then decided we really need to find a house so we started looking for houses and this was in July of that year. And we made appointment after appointment after appointment to go look at houses and in one case we drove over to one that was over by Lyon, which is about a 5-6-7 hour drive away – it’s a long way – and the minute you get there, you found out that all the glorious things about the house were all true except that it was 20 feet from the auto route which was right above the house. I mean, if someone had a wreck on the auto route, they’d land on top of your house.

Not to mention the fact that you can hear the cars going ‘zoom, zoom, zoom’, you know? ‘Oh well, you can just go inside and close the double-paned windows. You don’t hear a thing.’ Duh, but who wants to live in a place like that? But anyways that was one place. We were looking within a certain price range because of course, we couldn’t afford what we wanted or needed. We figured we had to get something really old and ratty, kind of make-do and fix it up. We went to one place and it didn’t have any kind of plumbing, electricity or anything and all of the space was just these big giant rooms and it was like this old castle. And it had literally nothing. It was collapsing and falling apart – horrible.

So we were getting pretty desperate and I said we are going to try this thing that I kind of did back in Florida. When I had problems I had this little thing I would do that would help me solve the problem; we’re talking financial, decision problems or how to get something to happen that you need to have happen because you need a change. Something has to happen because you are in a horrible situation. At the time I was using my pool and swim laps while concentrating on an outcome and I knew that this was the only way that was actually acceptable without bringing negative things down on your head, and that is to see or create a scene in your mind where you see yourself or see people that are close to you sitting down somewhere or in some scene or situation, discussing the fact that “isn’t it wonderful that the problem is solved. Isn’t it great that we’ve got a solution? I’m so happy; this just is wonderful news.”

But you never – and this is very important – you never go further in your visualization than that – ever. You do not try to imagine how the problem is solved – and this is really, really hard because everybody secretly thinks they know what’s best for them and how they want their future to be. “I want a new house so I’m going to see myself opening the door of this new house” and you’ve visualized the door of the house; right there you’ve shot yourself in the foot – you cannot do that. You can only visualize yourself in an exchange with the people close to you or picking up the telephone, calling your mother saying "best news; we got the house we wanted” or “we got the right house.”

And you have to be very careful with this phrasing because in a sense it’s almost like being careful with your phrasing when you’re using hypnosis. You have to be very, very, very careful and your words have to be very precise; and your visualization has to be very precise. Does anybody have any questions about this visualization process because it’s so important I think we ought to stick with it for a minute.

Okay, you visualize yourself being happy, pleased; sharing the happiness with those people in your life who are involved in the problem or even just calling somebody and announcing – and the important thing is to feel the way you would feel if the problem were solved to actually generate the emotion. The other important thing about it is not only to generate the emotion and also to visualize yourself acknowledging that the problem is solved, but you also have to put physical energy into it. This is why I was swimming laps in the pool while I was visualizing. Visualizing and thinking and swimming laps, because when you are swimming laps you are generating electric current and you are putting energy into this thing and sending out a very definitive signal. So that’s how I used to do it.

So at this point in time, coming back to the future-past, I said this is what we were going to do. So all the girls in the house; and it’s kind of a woman’s thing to do but I guess guys can do it too because they participated to some extent, but women have this kind of natural electrical creativity that’s cyclical. So I said we’ve got this treadmill; we’ll set it up in the hall in such a way that I had this bowl, and in fact it’s that bowl there. Do you want to hand me that bowl with those crystals in it, Niall? I’ll show you the actual artefact that I used for this.

Niall: It’s not light.

Laura: I know. This is a very heavy solid, brass bowl and a crystal; one solid crystal; second crystal; a chunk of solid amethyst; bowl. Now, I would wash it carefully and put purified water in it and sit it out in the sun for a day. Then I would bring it inside and sit it down where you could see it on the treadmill. And while you are on the treadmill you are visualizing your outcome, and remember, you’re not visualizing the actual outcome, you’re visualizing how you feel and how you share that feeling with other people when the outcome is perfect. The universe has taken care of you – that’s all you’re visualizing.

So you’re on the treadmill and got your eyes closed because it’s kind of important when you start off to have your eyes closed to get your visualization going, and you start pumping that treadmill. You can increase the speed to where you are walking really fast or maybe even a little lope, almost a run – very, very fast – generating electricity visualizing this outcome, and then you open your eyes and you project it into those crystals.

Why? Crystals are piezoelectric. When you’re not actively generating the energy, they will sit there and passively generate it for you. They are like capacitors and you are putting that visualization into them in a capacitor-like way – like a trickle charge – so that when you are not actively on the treadmill; and I mean come on, five minutes a day; the crystals keep holding the electromagnetic image of the outcome of your visualization, and if you have 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 people in a house that do that 5 minutes a day, each from their own frequency energetic perspective, things start to happen. Because the next thing that happened; how long did we do this, Anna? Do you remember?

Anna: 3 weeks.

Laura: 3 weeks we were doing this and during that 3 weeks I think we looked at another one of those nowhere houses. And I was about at that point where I was ready to give up. I mean, how many houses can you drive to see? It was just horrible. So, Anna continued to check the real estate listings maybe every day or so; just looking; and all of a sudden one day she’s says “oh mom, you have to come see this house – I found this house.” And I mean it looks perfect. It had this many bedrooms; exactly the number we needed – it’s got this big rooms; this one can be an office – it’s got some land for the dogs – it’s got a real kitchen that looks like an American kitchen which was the big selling point for us because we were sick to death of French kitchens where didn’t have any cupboards or cabinets or you didn’t have a real refrigerator. Excuse me to all the French people watching this, but facts are facts.

So we said wow, that’s cool. But it’s for sale and we really can’t afford that price. It’s like way out of our range; almost twice what we could borrow from the bank. We had a certain amount of money for a down payment, thanks to benevolent donors, and we were able to, with that down payment, get a loan for the rest. But it still took us out of our range of borrowing capacity – it took us way out of it. Oh boy, the idea is perfect but we can’t afford it – we can’t do that. And then after a while I thought about and I think Anna even said “why don’t we just go look at it?” And remember this is the child that won the lottery so when she says stuff like that I listen.

So I said okay, we’ll just go look at it. It’s an entertaining thing to do on a Saturday afternoon so we’ll just go drive by. So we went on a Sunday or Saturday drive and we drove by and I said “oh, yeah, it would work. And it really looks enough of a fixer upper that there might be some possibility of negotiation.” And so we made an appointment with the realtor to come and look at the house. We came inside the house and we discovered, based on all the evidence; and this is where knowledge comes in; based on all the evidence in the house, whoever had been living in it left in a really, really big hurry and the only reason I could think of for somebody to leave a house in a really big hurry is because the taxman is after you, the police are after you or you need money.

So I took the chance and I knew somebody who knew somebody who might know; because I found the name of the person written down on an object in the house; and I said I know somebody who knows somebody that lives in that area because we have this really big network of people, so about anywhere in the world that somebody is located, I probably know somebody in our network that lives close by and can look in the yellow pages or white pages and find a phone number for me.

And it turned out that this person knew somebody who was actually a friend of the person who owned the house. Got me his phone number so I called him up; and I didn’t want him to refuse me because I knew he had the house for sale so he really needed money and I rushed it in there “I’m calling about your that’s for sale in the South of France. How would you like to rent it with a year’s rent paid in advance?” I rushed it all in there – a chunk of change. Somebody needs money; a chunk of change. And he says “we’ll we are trying to sell it but let me talk to my wife and call you back.” 5 minutes later, “yeah, we’ll do it.”

The point is that impossible things can be achieved if you let the universe do it, and if you quit trying to impose your own will; ‘I know where I’m going to be, I know what I’m going to do, it’s going to be this way and no other, because to my mind I know what I have to do – I have to find a house to buy. I know how it’s got to be; it’s got to be within this price range. This is what I can do!’

But we ended up with the house as a rental. We rented it for 10 years before we were able to buy it and then we bought it at a very low price – that wasn’t bad, was it? So that’s what happens when you give up your idea of how things have to be. You also have a lot of knowledge; you also have to know how to release your energy into the cosmos so it can work with it and then you need to know how to read the freakin’ signs.
“It’s a house; it’s perfect.” “Oh we better not go see it. We don’t have that much money.” “Oh come on let’s just go do it for fun.” You get in the house and the signs are everywhere. I mean, the universe couldn’t have been any plainer. It was just screaming “this is the right house; here’s what you need to do.” And thinking about calling somebody that’s got a house for sale and asking “I want to rent your house” – I sat there with the phone “this guy’s going to say no; I know he’s going to say no. I mean, there’s no point asking. It’s for sale, you know.”

And I really had to screw myself up to pick up the phone, dial, and make the call. But I was desperate, and my family was desperate, and I was responsible for all these people. I had to do it as much as I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t want to be rejected. Selling is not what I do. Calling up somebody and selling them on the idea of “rent your house to me! I know you want to sell it, but please.” I didn’t even have to do any of that; no persuading – no anything. I just said “here’s rent in advance” which is the money we had – and we got it.

It was a decision point; it was one of those choices you make based on knowledge and information. I’m not going to swear to you that my little method of generating physical energy while your visualizing and then you plant it into your crystals in a bowl of distilled water is doing anything. It makes me feel good, but I’m not going to promise you that that’s the main thing to do, because as I said, from my point of view – just experimentally – it’s just like capacitor, and kind of holds the energy like a ghostly happening can be a reflection of an electromagnetic event that gets imprinted in the atmosphere over an underwater stream, and then replays repeatedly, time after time.

Maybe I’m just getting it to replay repeatedly my idea that I solved this problem; this problem is solved by the universe. Maybe the important thing is the fact that 10 people are getting on that treadmill every day and holding that visualization while they’re generating that physical energy? I can only tell you it works and I’ve done it more than once and I kind of reserve it for serious problems because I figure that I’m smart enough and can gather enough information to solve the ordinary problems, and anything else, we can all solve it together by discussing it, because when you discuss something it creates or generates an energy of its own. Any questions; has anyone ever tried anything similar? Does everyone in here have a perfect life? You do?

Audience: No, but I do have a question. To the best of your knowledge, is there any qualitative difference between kinds of exercise that you would use in generating that current or is using a treadmill just as good as swimming in a pool, just as good as doing push ups?
Laura: I think whatever is comfortable for you. I like the treadmill myself because you can do it with your eyes closed. It works in the pool but I prefer the treadmill – you can do it with your eyes closed. Try walking in the woods with your eyes closed. And you can also adjust your speed.

Audience Member: How about other things like having music on?

Laura: I think I would eliminate all kinds of distractions.

Audience Member: Okay.

Laura: I would try to be creating the sounds and voices. You really have to get into and create your scene – and you repeat it. And each time you repeat it, it gets stronger, richer and more real; and you just repeat the same thing. Find your perfect representation and build and repeat it, time after time, and it becomes more dense; you begin to add more detail to it – you begin to smell the smell of flowers or hear trickling water going on – anything else?

Audience Member: Say you are physically isolated from your network, for example on the forum, where you share the values of the others but putting these guys in your visualization would sort of be (…?)

Laura: Why don’t you visualize writing a post to the forum? See yourself writing a post: “Dear forum members; guess what? The perfect thing has happened in my life; all my problems are solved.” Or my specific problem or whatever it is you’re working on. Calling someone up that you know that lives down the street. Calling your parents; guess what I’m moving to such and such a place. Just visualize things that would really happen in your life; writing a post, calling your neighbour, calling your parents – those sorts of things.

Audience Member: Something that’s possible in the present?

Laura: Yeah, something that’s possible in the present. Some way of expressing it, communicating it or visualizing it – anybody else?

Audience Member: Everybody who (…?)

Laura: Do what exercise? You mean do the little technique I just described?

Audience Member: Yeah.

Laura: I don’t see why not; I think anybody can do it. My advice would be to always remember you do not tell the universe what it wants for you.

Audience Member: It can be difficult.

Laura: Yes, but you don’t want to get into a staring match with the cosmos because you won’t win but if you visualize yourself or your friends; for example you have something you want to (…?) What we were doing; we were visualizing ourselves sitting around a table saying things like “this is the greatest news” “this is a great house” “It’s just perfect for us” – nothing more than that. Because you can’t say how many rooms it has or where it is. You can’t make any of those determinations. It just has to be that the problem is solved.

If you do that while you’re on your treadmill, you are generating electrical energy and moving through the information field of the planet – so you’re generating it and I think that’s the most important thing. And the reason I say treadmill is because some people might say “I do it that way when I go for a walk.” You can’t quite do it the same way when you go for a walk.

You have to have your eyes closed so you can really get into your visualization; and the visualization is just that your problem is solved.

But then you have to actually exert yourself by being attentive to any signals and information you might be receiving; and you have to be able to receive it and decode it properly. So yeah, I think anybody can do it. And I think it can be done en masse. We had our one treadmill and we just took turns. Every once in a while someone would get on it and spend 3-4 minutes. I’d get really dramatic one time and – 20 minutes.

edgitarra said:
I don't know how much my link will be related to the main thread but I was studying once the romanian folk movements. I tented to force a bit the patterns trying to relate the dances(which are very old and transmitted from teacher to student) to Gurdjieff's idea about Legominism, as described in Belzebuub's Tales:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xk5Y4UnlLo

Apperently some of the romanian dances have hidden some sort of "intentional" rhythms which do not belong to the main tempo of the songs.
Thanks for the nice video edgitarra. I am not a musician so identifying that feature would be beyond my modest abilities. :)
It is more than likely that many ancient dances have initially served as vehicles or containers for some esoteric meaning, either about self discovery or community binding or enabling spiritual feats that we can only dream of. As most of these dances are either rare and hard to find or even completely lost, we can only speculate what their real meaning was.
We are lucky to find today a precious few that are accompanied by some ancient wisdom that was kept for all these thousands of years.
The "Tsakonikos" or "Labyrinth dance" is a greek dance in that select category, "Calusul oltenesc" being another such example part of the romanian folklore.

Are you interested in reviving the "Labyrinth dance" in the new "Cassiopaea" style? :)

:shock: I was thinking about this very subject today while driving! This post is so old that I'd actually forgotten that I'd started it and then I log on to find that the very thing I was contemplating again had been revived and was being discussed on this thread after a year has gone by??? TOO weird.

Thanks for bringing this up Rx! It reminds me of the scene in the knowledge and being video Laura presented on Information Theory, and the vigorous exercise they used to try and draw a certain reality to the Chateau crew that resulted in their finding their current residence. I wonder if there are similar reality bridging factors at play, since they do seem to have vigorous moving center activity coupled with some higher mental/emotional participation across multiple participants. :cool2:

Seems we're on the same page here Whitecoast and I think the part I bolded in your quote highlights what is similar among the different examples of reality bridging we have including the original dialogue with the C's. Thank you for providing that transcript because I hadn't seen it before- was it the last Knowledge and Being Video?

My latest thoughts today were actually inspired by Pierre's new book "Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection"which includes Information Theory too in this thread:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34835.msg495318/boardseen.html#new

While I haven't read it yet, the subject matter reminded me of a physics experiment where the out come was influenced by the observers of the experiment somehow-(don't remember how it went exactly - maybe I read this in one of the wave books??) Anyway, if human intention can effect the cosmos on such a grand scale which evidence in Pierre's book seems to support and the attention of a few individuals can effect the outcome of an experiment which has been proven, than it is likely that a techno-spiritual technique of some sort could do the same with the right people. So in response to your post Learning:

Learning said:
Are you interested in reviving the "Labyrinth dance" in the new "Cassiopaea" style? :)

That is precisely what I would like to try to do! As a dance teacher and choreographer, I understand very well how meaning, intent and emotion can be conveyed by movement and I'm one of those types of people who can confidently make the translation because I "speak that language". I think that's what we're after with this kind of technique. If we use rhythm, simple music, perhaps chanting or a simple repetitive phrase that focuses our collective meaning, intent and emotions together with the movements of the body in a direction with a certain number of prepared individuals, we'll have the basics. I am able and happy to do this with collaboration from anyone interested or similarly talented. From the post provided by Whitecoast, it seems that there already a number of individuals able to focus this way in the Chateau Crew. Would that indicate that there chakras have the necessary alignment then? If so maybe they and a some others in the FOTCM or Forum might be ready too?? We would need to know that first. Second, what is needed is a carefully constructed phrase created and agreed upon. Maybe we can pose that question to the C's again or check in with Laura to see if she got anything like you suggested Learning. Then the collaboration with musicians and dancers.

As for the mechanics,

- I still like the cadence of the traditional greek dances that you posted as well. The one thing that all of the greek dances have in common is the 5/4 rhythm and that may be important. The 5/4 rhythm is unusual ( at least here in Western culture) and has such a lovely meditative quality that I would keep it. Besides, why change something that may have worked in our ancient past- no point in reinventing the wheel so to speak.

-the steps are appropriate too and I wouldn't change them either: rock R, rock L, rock R, rock L, pause with small tap using Right ball of foot or performing the sequence completely opposite beginning with the Left foot instead. This might depend on which direction you choose to spiral. Steps counted as: 1,2,3,4 pause 5.

- I've seen the dancers connected with either the right hand on the Left shoulder of the person in front with the left hand on the left hip or with the right hand linked through the Left elbow of the person in front. I prefer the shoulder hold. It seems to be a tighter, steadier and more intimate connection which would allow everyone involved to relax further into that meditative state without worrying about where they were going. The leader would have to practice the movement that reverses the spiral direction which shouldn't be too complicated.

Quote from: Laura on July 17, 2009, 10:45:10 PM
Session Date: July 16th 2009

Laura, Ark, G**, Scottie, C**, P L, Don D, Allen, A**, Joe

Q: (L) Well, okay. How close were any of those to the original maze dances?

A: There were elements of the archaic techno-spiritual practice in a couple of them. The first and second were closest in step and pace.

Q: (L) Okay, well, what could be added to the step and the pace to get it closer?

A: One of two ways: dance a spiral with the "bridge" on the turn out of the center or dance a formal maze and the same maneuver on the turns.

Q: (L) I guess the bridge is where they have their hands together and they kind of turn inside out. (DD) Right, that was cool. Is the time signature of the music that they're doing this to of any significance?

A: Yes, but it can be different depending on the aim. Remember that these maneuvers literally change the "field" in which the participants are moving. This can change things on many levels, even including turning DNA on or off.

-One thing I would change is the patterns performed by many of the greek dances. I think the original meaning for the patterns has been lost if it ever existed at all and I like the suggestion above to use a simple spiral in and out in order to move collective energy. We would just have to decide which way is better. A guess would be 3 turns of the spiral in and then out again-just going by the sets of threes the C's mentioned in a previous reference to spinning here:

C's wrote:

Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this
advisable for all of us?
A: Major yes.
Q: (L) How many times a day?
A: 3
Q: (L) How many times?
A: 33
Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?
A: Okay.

Bringers Of The Dawn wrote:

Another activity we recommend for those of you who wish to move into a vast acceleration of energy is spinning. Move from left to right, spinning around and focusing your vision on your thumb, counting and spinning. We recommend that you spin thirty-three times at least once a day. You may build up to the thirty-three spins very slowly. If you are able to work up to thirty-three spins, three times a day, so that you are spinning ninety-nine times, well, we will see how long you stay on the planet-or at least in this dimension. When you complete spinning, however many times you spin, bring your palms together at chest level. Press them together, keeping your eyes open, and balance yourself with your feet a shoulder's width apart so that you feel anchored and still feel the spinning at the same time. This tremendously accelerates the spinning of the chakra systems inside your body, which tremendously accelerates the rate at which you can interpret and receive data.
[/quote]

Those are my most recent thoughts anyway and I'm very happy to continue the conversation with someone other than myself ;) Thank you for all of the links provided. It's great to have so many examples to compare.

Maybe the quote below gives a hint in determining which way to go when dancing this maze or spiral?
From the following session with the C's:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34921.0.html

A: Good. Suggest that you install a triple Ionic column with top beam and base, as the Romans and Greeks did, near the deep end. Two sided triangle when seen from above, flat top of beam, no gables. 1.3 meters between bases of the three columns. Columns 1.6 meters tall. Base set at 30 degree angle. Center column placed to the East of the pool. Use pure spiral, counterclockwise, corresponding to Northern hemisphere of the planet.

Q: (L) Okay, once we have set this up, what is it going to do for us?

A: Empower 4th through 6th density STO channel transceiver.

Here is an extract from "Formes-pensées" vol. 1,.181-182, by Anne Givaudan (a french medium/therapist). She mentions dervishes :

This precisely brought me back to a dance where dervishes turned endlessly. I do not know if they were those cited in the text, but I remember having seen, during this dance, energies and dark masses stagnating in the Ether of the place which seemed swept away and then dissolved during the whirling, until only the Light remained around the dancers.

I do not know if these dark masses came back later or if the alchemy in action at this time had definitely transformed them. However, a light was growing, whirling in the sphere of each dancer until suddenly one energy burst forth, like a spray of light in the center of their group, unifying them into one Being.

Wow, thanks to all on the first page so far.

I just feel this is an important topic and the energy concepts are coming together as the pieces of the puzzle. I need to get back to spinning for my own therapy. But I am sure if you guys keep working on the dance it could be very effective in the progress of all of us.

I am going to keep re-reading the examples this topic is emphasizing including the visualizing and energy focusing techniques.

Keep flapping
thpapillon01.gif
:thup:

Merci GOYACOBOL pour ce lien que vous avez partagé avec moi...
J'ai regardé les vidéos et lu les commentaires mais ce projet a-t-il abouti ?... Laura a-t-elle obtenu les paroles ?... Où en êtes vous et comment participer si c'est possible...

GOYACOBOL thank you for that link you shared with me ...
I watched the videos and read the comments but this project he led? Laura ... she got the lyrics? ... Where are you and how to participate if possible .. .

PERLOU said:
Merci GOYACOBOL pour ce lien que vous avez partagé avec moi...
J'ai regardé les vidéos et lu les commentaires mais ce projet a-t-il abouti ?... Laura a-t-elle obtenu les paroles ?... Où en êtes vous et comment participer si c'est possible...

GOYACOBOL thank you for that link you shared with me ...
I watched the videos and read the comments but this project he led? Laura ... she got the lyrics? ... Where are you and how to participate if possible .. .

PERLOU,

I don't think there is any one leader for this topic but Rx started the thread. Her introduction is here (title New} .

I am not sure it is even a "project" yet. If you use the search button for "techno-spiritual" you will find many references. Most of the posts on this topic are on what I would call a non-linear timeline as much of the posting seems to be. Often topics are started and then sit idle for months or years.

While some of us find this topic interesting others are not so interested. I think we have to be patient and wait for the right time to make progress on many topics that are mentioned on the forum.

I am grateful that Laura has shared the Prayer of the Soul (POTS) with us. She is the author and the Cs have said that it is an important and helpful way to focus our thoughts, especially with the EE breathing.

I also like to focus on the POTS (Prayer Of The Soul) while doing the breathing. It is a prayer that Laura wrote and it really has meaning for me.

"The Prayer of the Soul" Translations

Some of us like to have music with the words. Here are some forum members creations:

I am interested to see whether there has been any progress in this area also.

The spinning (33x3), the sun-gazing at sunset, the EE and POTS (chanting), and especially the liturgical labyrinthine dancing as described in the thread above, on (Moon-days).
Has this all been brought together yet?

While I realise that a group of seven at a minimum is required to produce any effect, is it possible to get a group of 200 to achieve the breakthrough described by the C's ( the blocking of the STS elites from their 4D counterparts).

Is it possible that those of us on the other side of the planet can have any additive effect, if we participate at a certain time?
I understand that we in the Southern Hemisphere should spin clockwise.

I am interested in raising the planetary FRV, as well as my own.

Merci Goyacobol pour vos liens que je suis allée écouter, de bien jolies mises en musique malheureusement j'ai rechercher la Prière de l'Âme en Français qui existe mais ce n'est pas celle de LAURA... Tant pis je continue à la réciter comme je le fais à présent avec EE...

Musicman, je souhait participer aussi si un jour ce projet refait surface quand nous serons au moins un groupe de 8 voir 200 à le porter...

Goyacobol thank you for your links that I've been listening, very pretty set to music unfortunately I find the Prayer of the Soul which exists in French but it is not that of LAURA ... Too bad I continue to reciting as I do now with EE ...

Musicman, I also wish to participate if one day this project surfaced when we at least see a group of 8 200 to carry the ...

Perhaps we need to bring back the old Conga-line, (one-two-three-four-kick!, one-two-three-four-kick!, and so forth) while we travel the labyrinthine path of the FOTCM symbol.
We could symbolically link arms across the planet.

Back
Top Bottom