Darkness has me in its sights

dayrider47

Padawan Learner
Getting Started with the Forum
I have never done something like this before so I would need step by step suggestions to get started - it is easy to read but it is out of my realm so far to explain my situation of physical attack to the body - when going to the Forum what do I do next - I need step by step baby instructions to get started and by the way things have only changed slightly to the positive side - I loose much sleep still and can some what rest during the day . A note : I hear a constant noise in the background no matter where I am and it is like evening bug noise with a metallic-ish sound . What seems to be happening is some type of alteration or add on to my body especially my head and shoulders is going on - I have been removing layer after layer of carbon particulates , some dark black and some beige and some white - I believe this started about a couple of years after I started studying Laura's web pages before Sott.net and spent many visits to Marshfield Clinc , Wausau, WI & Marshfild, WI - it has only been a short time since I realized all the Medical visits were not helping - so I stopped their services and I am trying to deal with this spiritually and also you suggested Reike - to send ? If you can do such a thing I am willing to do what is suggested by Laura's Network of Beautiful People - so now your turn if you don't mind on step by step directions - all stop signs and turns to make the next move I will follow - Thank You (Note - when I opened your first email I felt a removal or lifting of something - in other words a rush of something leaving my body and replaced by an easy good sensation so I believe you are the right choice/person to connect with and follow - thanks)

Welcome to the forum, dayrider47. Can you start by giving some background information for the forum members? Maybe start by telling us a bit about you, and what exactly you are going through. The more information people have to work with, the better feedback they may be able to offer. For example, what is your diet like?

You can reply by clicking the "reply" button underneath this post, or simply writing in the text box at the bottom of the screen and clicking "Post reply".

Hi dayrider47,

Welcome to the forum! I second what Approaching Infinity said. There are a lot of different healing modalities practiced and recommended here but it's hard to say what will help and what wouldn't, but one thing that is pretty much universally recommended that has helped a LOT of people has been changing one's diet.

:welcome: to the forum dayrider47! I'm really sorry to hear you're struggling so much and I'm glad you decided to reach out for help. I agree with Approaching Infinity: more information about specific symptoms and health issues would help us suggest some potential solutions.

Welcome to the forum! I second what Approaching Infinity said. There are a lot of different healing modalities practiced and recommended here but it's hard to say what will help and what wouldn't, but one thing that is pretty much universally recommended that has helped a LOT of people has been changing one's diet.

Agreed. Many forum members experienced massive improvement in their physical, mental and emotional state through dietary adjustments, myself included, so it would be useful for us to know what your diet is like. This is the fuel our bodies use to function and if the fuel isn't optimal the body may be too weak to cope with difficulties. I'd also like to ask if you take any supplements or medication?

As for Reiki, are you currently suffering from any infections? Reiki doesn't differentiate between life forces and if you do have an infection it could energise the critters. It is therefore advisable to address the infection first, before receiving Reiki.

Thank you for sharing your struggles, I do hope you will soon start feeling better!

Welcome to the forum, dayrider47. Can you start by giving some background information for the forum members? Maybe start by telling us a bit about you, and what exactly you are going through. The more information people have to work with, the better feedback they may be able to offer. For example, what is your diet like?

You can reply by clicking the "reply" button underneath this post, or simply writing in the text box at the bottom of the screen and clicking "Post reply".
Thanks for the need to know - my diet is basically keto since Laura/Forum introduced it - it is now about 3 years maybe changed diet - I cheat a bit with creamer in my coffee other wise Reverse O water from my own system - French Bread a bit cooked ham-bacon-burgers-liver sausage - Swiss cheese and so for - cheat a bit but not much with chocolate. I have been to Dermatology in Wausau, WI for many visits in the past 3 or 4 years and they just kept trying different approaches to no avail - I now have cleaned up my waste to my feet by using straight Vaseline and wrapping in plastic wrap - unwrapped and it comes back. After maybe 10 years now of skin issues I even moved to different location and have found no difference along with the Background Noise of some kind of insect type noise and be physically touched when I lay down to go to sleep if I can sleep - this condition I think has been induced by entities attacking the bod and just recently have been feeling direct contact pressure over the body interfering with body rest - in the past I thought it was medical but now I have to turn to the idea of non-physical attack by something icky and not physical -This condition consists of colored carbon and strange small shapes - I have to stop now because as I type this the Background noise is increasing and my energy is being drained - need lots of Prayer - just a suggestion - Thank You All -Paul here.

:welcome: to the forum, dayrider47! Like others said, diet is a good place to start to deal with issues in general. Is the sound something like tinnitus, as in you hear it even if you cover your ears or are in a silent place?

You also might try removing or mitigating sources of EMF. Like turning off your WIFI at night and keeping cell phones on airplane mode or in another room. Looking forward to hear more from you. :-)

Hi dayrider47,

welcome! I am sure there are others who will give much better advice as far as health is concerned.

whether it’s an attack from entities or not, I think at our level what we can do is limited to our responses. And these in turn are informed by knowledge, so I’d agree that you have found a great place to share and ask and increase this knowledges

off the top of my head, and perhaps you’ve already explored this, but do you have any information about allergies or sensitivities? As 3Dstudent suggested, EMF exposure is a big offender, and some people can be very sensitive to it, so what does your environment look like in those terms?

I’m sure the situation is desperate and perhaps you can only afford one small adjustment at a time, and hopefully that’s all it takes to turn this whole thing around.

I wish I had better advice for you, hang in there, if you keep asking the answers will eventually start flowing in.

my diet is basically keto since Laura/Forum introduced it - it is now about 3 years maybe changed diet - I cheat a bit with creamer in my coffee other wise Reverse O water from my own system - French Bread a bit cooked ham-bacon-burgers-liver sausage - Swiss cheese and so for - cheat a bit but not much with chocolate.

I would try cutting those out for about a month or so and sticking to meat, fat, and some veggies, preferably cruciferous ones like broccoli, cauliflower and brussel sprouts and see how you feel. One or more of those could be wreaking havoc and causing inflammation without you realizing it.

Have you ever looked into the Carnivore Diet? That's something you might want to consider as well. It isn't necessary for everyone, and may not be for you either, but listening to the testimonials of Mikhaila Peterson and the Lion Diet facebook group she started, people have reported remarkable recoveries just eating meat. SOTT's interview with Phil Escott was a real eye-opener as well and and I noticed a lot of improvement after going carnivore for a few months last winter.

The ringing in your ear could be STS forces listening in on you. It was described in one of the transcripts. I would suggest trying the Eiru Eolas program and see if you have any improvements.

Stay strong dayrider47. When at times it seems that there is no light to guide your way, stagger forth! We're also here for you here.

The ear sounds seem to be most like tinnitus which can be caused by a lot of things including high blood pressure.

It's not clear what your physical issues are. Can you explain better? Age? Profession? General location in relation to biggest nearby city? Date of onset of symptoms? Exact symptoms? What have doctors diagnosed? What treatments given? All of that sort of thing would help others to help you to figure out which way to go from here.

Hello Laura - it is an honor to connect with you and your expertise - I have followed your work closely since you where on your Back sweating blood - when you were in Florida - before Sott.net - have read all your Posts with C's and continue to Web sight daily. Have read the Wave Series and other Publications from you -To my problem - my environment is an apartment [in WI] - 2 story - it is RF shielded - my Apple I-phone is always off and shielded by my personal items until I leave the apartment - my background is in Electronics - you can be assured I understand RF Shielding - my diet went Keto when you brought that to my attention along with Breathing exercises - I do cheat in food department once in a while - as to my age I was 57 when I found your contact web pages talking with C's before Sott.net was born - nothing has changed in my dedication - I am now 72 - My Profession you can describe as in the realm of Electronics - the Good-Bad and the Ugly side of Transmission Shielding whether it be Home Electronics or Commercial Installations - on symptoms they started slowly about 10-ish years ago - Nano Carbon Skin Coating/Poisoning(matches skin color) - can only be remove with Petroleum Jelly and Baby Oil - Doctors have not given me a diagnosis after having been seen by 2 female and 4 male Doctors in Dermatology, Marshfield Clinic - treatment is diet Change - Personal Daily Bath that consists of Epsom Salt (1/4 cup) and 2 eye droppers of Dish Soap in a Jacuzzi operated pump for my bath tube - this being said I am and have been physically attacked during evening hours - I have come to the cross roads of trying to understand that this is not environmental - it is a direct attack by Dark Forces to stop any possible future progress and or Help to others referring to the C's Statement May 2019 about "It is not that those who {endure} to the end will be saved, but that those who "endure" to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality" - I believe this statement is the causation of my condition but that is to be seen/determined - I now have come to believe that I need much Intersession Prayer from others as you Laura have noted in the closing statements with the C's of a few months past - it is an honor to talk with you, Laura, and the Family of Sott that have and are being supportive and helpful - this is a process that I will follow through for I am in the Service Business of "Service to Others" - thank you !

Moderator: removed some personal details to preserve privacy

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe this statement is the causation of my condition but that is to be seen/determined - I now have come to believe that I need much Intersession Prayer from others as you Laura have noted in the closing statements with the C's of a few months past

Thanks for sharing those details, dayrider. For now I just want to comment on this. It's good that you are holding on to your objectivity by waiting to see what can be determined. There's no guarantee that we have the cause nailed down yet. It sounds like you're going through a very rough patch in your life, and it can be hard to stay objective when we are suffering. So I think it is important to make sure to remember yourself throughout this difficult time. Don't get too focused on one explanation, because it could turn out to be something else entirely. There's nothing wrong with keeping an open mind. And by holding on to that thread of consciousness, you will store up energy to help you get through this thing.

Also, now that you're on the forum and sharing, we can get a better idea of what you have tried, and what course of action might be best. Prayer can help, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't also try as many hands-on, practical things as possible. So let's focus on getting all the details we need, in order to see what's going on and what your real needs are. I've got a couple more questions. How are your personal relationships? Family? Friends? Have you had anything significant happen in your relationships recently?

t is easy to read but it is out of my realm so far to explain my situation of physical attack to the body - when going to the Forum what do I do next - I need step by step baby instructions to get started and by the way things have only changed slightly to the positive side

regardless the causes or sources of attacks, it would be good to start practicing The Vibrational State Exercice before and after any activity.

the first steps are always the most important to do, harder to do and less rewarded, but if these steps are being something positive, remember that the treasure map is not yet the treasure, so to achieve any treasure you'll need to be well prepared for to do It.

I believe this started about a couple of years after I started studying Laura's web pages before Sott.net and spent many visits to Marshfield Clinc ,

when a sheep try to escape from the herd of It belongs, of course, the sheeper don't like (and don't allow) their sheeps running away to easely

at first I don't think that Laura's web pages can started this (deep) process within you, but the "C" learnings may have helped It to be more clearly aroused, just as everything about this (documented) experience meant to bring clarity where there is still no much light, so please, for a moment think that the catalizer it's not the cause of things It catalizes.

Note - when I opened your first email I felt a removal or lifting of something - in other words a rush of something leaving my body and replaced by an easy good sensation so I believe you are the right choice/person to connect with and follow - thanks)

Yes, positive presence by itself neutralizes the negatives, but get to yourself some merits because if you are not ready and willing to be positive, you could receive messages (energies) from all around the world without making no difference for you. Your effort and stance in this direction from now on is what will really make a difference in your path, as Laura has only shown you one direction that you can choose to go freely. Also remember that (each) path are essentialy Individual, so no two are equals.

BTW, if you are here (like me), You're :welcome:

Last edited:
Hello dayrider47.

I had tinnitus a while back. I discovered through blood work that I was short on B12 and folate. I can't say for certain that this is what helped, but I've been supplementing with a good brand (Metagenics) for over half a year, and I no longer have the problem. So, you might want to have some blood work done to see if you have any vitamin deficiencies (especially the B vitamins). Also, I've heard certain Chinese herbs can help as well, especially Ginkgo Biloba, although here you'll see there are others cited too: Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment for Tinnitus - China Education Center

You might start with checking for vitamin deficiencies, and supplement accordingly, before moving on to Chinese medicine -- just so you can more easily keep track of what is working, and what's not. As per my own experience, it may take several months to see results. Also, if you do a search: B vitamins and tinnitus, you'll see a lot of helpful information given they are known to be related. If possible, it's advisable to work with an alternative practitioner, as I did; someone who can help you read your blood work correctly, etc.

Back
Top Bottom