Das verbrogene Böse

nova creatura

The Force is Strong With This One
Hy!

I have read this article:

http://de.sott.net/article/1043-Das-verborgene-Bose-Der-psychopathische-Einfluss
http://www.thehiddenevil.com/psychopathy.asp

Very good! I am making expirienc like this in switzerland. Here my comment, that I made to the artikle:

Ja, es gibt diese Gruppe, welche gute Menschen schikanieren und mobben. Die geht zuweil bis zur totalen Überwachung der Kommunikation und aller Bewegungen, welche diese Person im öffentlichen Raum macht (Ausflüge, Einkaufsgänge, etc.). Dabei werden der Person auch absurde Situationen vorgespielt, um sie an ihrer Wahrnehmung zweifeln zu lassen. Ich selbst erlebe dies seit ca. 3 Jahren, weil ich diese Gruppe erkannt und an den Internet-Pranger gestellt habe. Zurzeit basteln die an einer weitern Psychiatrierung meinerseits. Die erste habe ich bereits hinter mir mit der Diagnose "wahnhafte Störung". Doch wenn man mit dem verbunden ist, was wir Christen Gott nennen, dann kommt man nicht zu Fall. Auf meiner Website habe ich einiges davon beschrieben. Man klickt auf "Weltlichter" und dann auf "Schattenseiten", oder direkt auf den zweiten link. Wichtige Themen sind Orange, Patrick von Marbach oder Oensingen (aktuell).

Yes, there is this group who harass and bully good people. Goes zuweil to total surveillance of all communications and movements, which makes this person in public spaces (excursions, shopping programs, etc.). Here, the person will be played even absurd situations to make them doubt their perception. I myself experience this for about 3 years because I've identified this group and placed on the Internet stocks. Currently, the farther at a Psychiatrierung tinkering on my part. The first I have already behind me with a diagnosis of "delusional disorder." But when you are connected to what we Christians call God, then one can not be the case. On my site I have described some of it. Click on "World lights" and then "dark side", or directly on the second link. Important topics Orange, Patrick Marbach or Oensingen are (currently).

links:

http://portalpb.bplaced.net/
http://portalpb.bplaced.net/destruktivitaet/destruktivitaet.html

second comment:

Vielleicht ist meine Website nicht zugänglich oder manipuliert. Leider kann ich dagegen wenig machen. Auch mein facebook-Profil wurde in den letzten Tagen manipuliert...und zwar von facebook selbst.

Maybe my site is not accessible or manipulated. Unfortunately, I can do little, however. Also my facebook profile has been manipulated in the past few days ... going from facebook itself

Please read also my text "Überwachungsspiel" : http://portalpb.bplaced.net/destruktivitaet/Ueberwachungsspiel/Ueberwachungsspiel.html

here the translatet text with google:

There are in Switzerland, a group of people who perform a kind of monitoring game. A certain person is selected, which is then observed by the group. During all its activities in daily life, or even on the Internet The aim of the game is apparently to confuse the victim and ultimately to drive you crazy. The watchdog group is in this case composed of "normal" people of the whole society, from young to old. Personally, I have the impression that it was politically rather bourgeois and right-wing people. For about 3 years, this group also observed and monitored me and indeed, since I came in Biel on certain machinations and also reports on this website. About the game I had read many years ago and knew why some of the situations that are brought about in the game. Part of the supervisor group but are also people who are willing to abuse their jobs for this game, so for example, employees of the post office, which will intercept the letters of the monitored person. Even police forces or other state employees are participating in this game. Thus, it is the group the capability to monitor a person and almost without destroying normal.

The game begins by the victim usually goes unnoticed and is limited to the monitoring of the mail or the Internet, including email. For this purpose, the Group uses persons working at the respective companies. I myself have a few years ago worked as an assistant at the post office, where they can witness this group and its monitoring of individual citizens. Back then it was civic watchdog which monitors have left people. Letters were opened, especially if they came from certain organizations, such as the UN. Among the participating employees talked openly of this monitoring. Apparently they were not aware that they were doing wrong and violated the privacy of correspondence.

After some time the victim is under the supervision by the public, for example, when shopping or on outings. The supervisor will find it well, with whom the victim has contact or how it communicates whether it submits letters or passes. It seems, seeing as the monitor group as a kind of "private government advocates" and their victims as "subversive objects." The victim then begins to collect certain information and disseminate, as I have done, the monitors start intimidation. This is especially the fact that they make known to the victim very clearly that it is monitored. It also "absurd" situations are staged, that the victim should have doubt his perception. Three simple scenes I will now describe:

A person walks in front of a on the sidewalk. She is holding a cell phone or an I-phone in their hands. Just before you get caught up with the person proposing this a right hook, cross the road and then goes to the opposite sidewalk on. Apparently this action is controlled by a second person, who watches everything and the first person at the right moment on the I-Phone, the statement to change the side of the road. Of course you wonder about it as a sacrifice, especially if this situation is staged again.

Extract a person comes at the moment of a snack bar where the victim goes past it. The person wears a bulging bag of edibles in your hand. Nevertheless it controls directly to the victims of this and begs for money.

Especially conspicuous dressed people who wear sometimes downright absurd "costumes" encounter, one for an extended period of weeks or months again, but. To completely different places Of course, one falls on the basis of the distinctive clothing and you ask yourself why this person meets a constantly. Sometimes the person will also appear on normally dressed and to recognize them again. We recognize the sacrifice that this person plays with him, and feels threatened, of course.

There are many other such absurd scenes where sometimes also involved officials. All this would seem absurd and confusing follows on the victim, it seems to recognize that with time in each x-any person or situation monitoring. The victim gets really into a persecution complex and will withdraw from either the company or go crazy over time. The victim applies the authorities or advisory bodies, they will not believe him and keep the victim may even be mad. In order for the supervisor group has achieved its goal and destroy the victim socially. This in turn means that all observations and all the background knowledge of the victim to be considered credible. But this gets the supervisor group free hand to manipulate the victim and his communication even more, because no one is the victim now believe.

Really a perfidious and perverse "game", which has a weak person can actually drive you crazy, especially if this person is very sensitive. He will in time have not a moment's peace and sink into fear. I was myself, and I am one of these "victims". God has led me but by his spirit and always averted from any that I have received through the game scared. That's why I was able to analyze the game and report. Even when I was taken to the psychiatric ward and have reported on the issue of "Patrick Marbach", the game was still running. There is still, however, not always, and usually of low intensity. This group of supervisors and on guard gutters are obviously completely angry and paranoid. I think that they really are in their victims see potential enemies of the state or even possible terrorists. These are but to projected images that ultimately arise from the sick mind of the supervisor and on guard gutters. And then these people just have fun with it, make other people break.

greetings
nova creatura (P.B.)

Scans that show Brain of neglected child is smaller

http://de.sott.net/article/9798-Erschreckende-Gehirnscans-die-die-wahren-Auswirkungen-von-Liebe-aufzeigen
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2224393/Why-mothers-love-really-priceless-Shocking-scans-maternal-care-determine-size-childs-brain.html

There is a solution for this problem...meditation.

Re: Horrifying scans that show the real impact of love: Brain of neglected child is

:welcome: nova creatura to the forum, if you like you could further introduce yourself in the newbies section.

And just wondering, why do you think that meditation could be a solution to this problem?

Re: Horrifying scans that show the real impact of love: Brain of neglected child is

Meditation may help in some cases, I doubt though that its a "solution" as you say. This kind of trauma can cause brain 'lesions' that are not fixable.

Re: Scans that showBrain of neglected child is smaller

Our brain is malleable into old age. Neural structures could then continue to change, even for the better. Meditation is like a brain workout, provided you meditate on something positive, of course ;) .

Re: Scans that show Brain of neglected child is smaller

Incidentally, there are people who are loved by God directly. God is love! These people are very independent of human love, and can develop even in difficult situations and stay well, for example, in war or in poverty. Maybe these people are from God specifically designed for such situations to be present for him?

nova creatura said:
Incidentally, there are people who are loved by God directly. God is love! These people are very independent of human love, and can develop even in difficult situations and stay well, for example, in war or in poverty. Maybe these people are from God specifically designed for such situations to be present for him?

What exactly is your definition of God?

You say: "Incidentally, there are people who are loved by God directly. God is love! These people are very independent of human love, and can develop even in difficult situations and stay well, for example, in war or in poverty."

Can you give us an example of somebody who qualifies to that discription?

nova creatura said:

I take it that you have not read the Cassiopaean transcripts or the Wave series? You may want to do that to see if you are in the right forum for you. We have a different take on religions and who/what "God" is.

I know that you think different about God. God is transcendent. We can not see directly how or what he is. But we can imagine it, because we see how he works in the world. Different religions try to show this.

There are many examples of people who can do good even in bad situations. Mother Teresa, for example.

nova creatura said:
I know that you think different about God. God is transcendent. We can not see directly how or what he is. But we can imagine it, because we see how he works in the world. Different religions try to show this.

There are many examples of people who can do good even in bad situations. Mother Teresa, for example.

You didn't answer my questions. Have you read the Cassiopaean transcripts, or more importantly the Wave series?

Nienna Eluch said:
You didn't answer my questions. Have you read the Cassiopaean transcripts, or more importantly the Wave series?
I'm curious to know the answer to that as well. Is it possible for you to clarify, nova creatura?

Pashalis said:
nova creatura said:

What exactly is your definition of God?

You say: "Incidentally, there are people who are loved by God directly. God is love! These people are very independent of human love, and can develop even in difficult situations and stay well, for example, in war or in poverty."

Can you give us an example of somebody who qualifies to that discription?

Is tangability... a definition... a requirement for God to exist?

Re: Re: Scans that show Brain of neglected child is smaller

No, I have not read jet this documents. I am here because of the article to Psychopaths. I wrote this in Newbis.

God is transcendent, so there can not be a "definition" for him. We can just imagine what or how he is, due to its effect in the world. Therefore, he's appeared as a human Jesus. So we can imagine God through Jesus. "Whoever has seen me has seen God." he says. He is the human image of God.

benbuehne said:
Is tangability... a definition... a requirement for God to exist?

Depends on whether or not a person has detectors for the intangible. If not, then yeah, it would be a requirement for them to perceive the existence of god.

I want to come back on "brain-topic":

Two examples of how to think and act psychopaths. A big in history and a little out of my life.

The big example:
Hitler was a psychopath. He thought that the Jews were a threat to the German people and the world. So he decided to destroy the Jews. The result was a genocide with millions dead.
So, ultimately, the Nazis were a threat to the Jews. Exactly the opposite of what Hitler thought. The Jews were destroyed, because Hitler had paranoid fear of the Jews, and perhaps also for other people or things.

The small example:
When my father was about to die, my mother was very scared, I could take away her money. She thought she would have to sell their expensive apartment. Although it is a course in Switzerland inheritance law. Nevertheless, she has disowned me. But because there was no valid reason for a disinheritance, they have taken an invalid. In order I could not take legal action against the disinheritance, they has put me, after my father's death, in psychiatry to incapacitate me. The result is that I had to give up my apartment, and now must live with my mother. But I had never intended to take anything away from my mother. Now she took away something from me, my inheritance and my apartment.
It is done exactly the opposite from what my mother thought, because of their paranoid fear.

So it is the paranoid fear in the psychopaths, that let them do things, that are completely wrong. And of course my mother thinks that she had fought with it in time. Hitler thought so sure. Now she must, together with her helpers, always inventing more lies to cover their actions. Psychopaths never come out of her lies. It's there brain that can think only destructive.

Back
Top Bottom