Das verbrogene Böse

Re: Re: Scans that show Brain of neglected child is smaller

Spiral Out said:
I just received this message from benbuehne:

Actually I should apologize for my behavior. Ya see... I've been sick the last few days. I always get a bit strange when I have a fever... and I did have a high one. It's inexplicable... people I know say I act quite differently when sick and it's proven true again. I had my skepticisms and they all decided to come out on that thread for whatever reason. While the skepticism may hold true I hadn't finished reading and I had wanted to reserve any of that after drawing more firm conclusions... which I did not do. Thus even if what I stated holds true it was the behavior that I need to ask forgiveness for...

I have no idea why he apologizes to me and asks for "forgiveness". He could have posted this on the post he made on my wall or even mention this on the forum today. I also don't think that his "fever" is the only issue here.

Ah sick excuse, wonder when that one will get old...
I don't post much on the forum, but reason for that is i like to read more, not because I don't understand or understand but because posting about something without first checking forum it self is there anything on the mater discussed before and what research has been done on the mater, done that didn't played well for my self-importance, but things like this got me to understand my self-importance more than i would ever by doing introspection.

Back to the mater at hand and our beloved benbuehne, seems to me he is one of those who trip on to the stone and leave blaming the stone for being there, this apology of sorts gives nice info when summarized to the whole thread and posts in it. Meaning he did said he is sick and points out that he gets strange in that state and that others have noticed that. Interesting thing is that man conscious of that at least wont engage into forum discussions if that is the case. His behavior has been pointed to him ah, in almost every post in this 7 pages of thread and he kept saying that is ad hominem, now its not.

Perhaps turning LCD upside down would give people some time, while trying to read to work through it before their tongue gets better of their brains. But that is anarts fault, the beast i like to call her, since she gets right to the point of the matter, most of the times :P No small talk from her and what i have noticed is that many people who come here don't separate information and emotions, which is needed for this kind of forum in the first place. And when they are confronted with their own illusion ah, pain comes in buckets, a whole loads of buckets and what most people do? Well like every cell in the body does, they run to the comfort part of them selves that they know, never staying for the learning part of the experience.

Same old story, if they would just try to insert something they want to write into search bar and take 20 min to read any of the threads that shows up, i can bet that in 10 threads that search shows 5 of them will have same picture as this here, than maybe if they see that, of course they might get some healthy discussion on which many like to talk about a lot .

Spiral Out said:

Actually I should apologize for my behavior. Ya see... I've been sick the last few days. I always get a bit strange when I have a fever... and I did have a high one. It's inexplicable... people I know say I act quite differently when sick and it's proven true again. I had my skepticisms and they all decided to come out on that thread for whatever reason. While the skepticism may hold true I hadn't finished reading and I had wanted to reserve any of that after drawing more firm conclusions... which I did not do. Thus even if what I stated holds true it was the behavior that I need to ask forgiveness for...

I have no idea why he apologizes to me and asks for "forgiveness". He could have posted this on the post he made on my wall or even mention this on the forum today. I also don't think that his "fever" is the only issue here.

He's trying to work you. For some reason he wants to keep you in his camp, meaning that he's getting something from being seen as being "associated with" you. It's a really lame pity ploy and more data that points to pathological thought, actually. Considering that his behavior here had nothing to do with you, it's quite obviously a manipulation on his part to keep you "in the fold" whatever that might mean to him - because - remember - with people like this his interpretation of your connection is very different than your interpretation.

Normal people don't turn into monsters when they get sick, by the way, so it's a ridiculous "excuse" - though he'd probably benefit enormously from dropping gluten, dairy and sugar so he doesn't get sick in the first place! ;)

anart said:
Spiral Out said:

He's trying to work you. For some reason he wants to keep you in his camp, meaning that he's getting something from being seen as being "associated with" you. It's a really lame pity ploy and more data that points to pathological thought, actually. Considering that his behavior here had nothing to do with you, it's quite obviously a manipulation on his part to keep you "in the fold" whatever that might mean to him - because - remember - with people like this his interpretation of your connection is very different than your interpretation.

Normal people don't turn into monsters when they get sick, by the way, so it's a ridiculous "excuse" - though he'd probably benefit enormously from dropping gluten, dairy and sugar so he doesn't get sick in the first place! ;)

Oh, yes, the old puppy-eyed self-pitying approach. He probably saw that the 'I tried to help them' didn't quite work as he maybe thought it would?
Yet, he still doesn't see that these manipulative strategies won't work here..

Ben, we were all tired of your pathological persistence and your sky high ego, I'm personally just glad it's over.

Wonder if he happened to be sick with high fever all this time since joining the forum? Pff..

benbuehne said:
nova creatura said:
nova creatura said:
Data: And what percentage of mothers have to do it, that arise enough psychopaths and destroy the world? 5 or 10 or 15%? It does not take as many as you might think.

Aiming: Thank you! Psychopaths may have invented some of the religious teachings to oppress us. But God and its effect in us they did not invent. Every believer can feel God in himself.

And what does this have to do with the guidelines?

O, I have quoted me ... :halo:
The current number of psychopaths it would take to destroy the world is 2... Putin and Obama firing nuclear weapons. It's a problem you tend to see with a greater centralization of power. It doesn't take much to do the damage.

I think the discussion of the traditional Christian bible from that perspective will lead to you being advised to look at the wave series. I would speak with some more tenured members regarding this. I would say that you can see psychopathic influences just about anywhere where we have institutions or belief systems capable of infringing on the free will of others and this would include many religions.

From what I best understand, the reason this has anything to do with the guidelines is that the guidelines state that the information here comes from a specific perspective. http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9553.msg69187#msg69187

This perspective includes that of understanding Cassiopaean teaching, as well as those of "Georges Gurdjieff, Mouravieff, Castaneda, and many other sources available to us." At times the traditional Christian bible as well as doctrine can be at odds with these teachings.

Again, I'll need to defer to more tenured members who may be able to offer more clarification.

I read this topic. This was the final answer on the subject. I could not find Ben on FB. Who is he?

smyrna said:
I read this topic. This was the final answer on the subject. I could not find Ben on FB. Who is he?

Why would you ask?

A typical example of psychopathology here where the accuser is actually doing what he is accusing others of doing:

_http://consciouslifenews.com/case-study-cult-fallacy-cassiopaeasottnet/1147276/

I think this is one for the attorneys because he's gone way beyond just defaming.

Laura said:
Isn't it fascinating how it plays out exactly the same every time? You've only seen it live a couple of times. Just wait! It gets more interesting when other pathologies get exposed.

That is what really happened many times, looks to me like this was a massive attack from more then one member of this forum, but I could be wrong.

Kaigen said:
Laura said:
Isn't it fascinating how it plays out exactly the same every time? You've only seen it live a couple of times. Just wait! It gets more interesting when other pathologies get exposed.

That is what really happened many times, looks to me like this was a massive attack from more then one member of this forum, but I could be wrong.

...or sockpuppets, if that's what it's called when you use multiple profiles on a forum. In his "blog" he shows two of them (benbuehne and nova creatura) and why not others too?
All in all, indeed a pathological case.

Laura said:
A typical example of psychopathology here where the accuser is actually doing what he is accusing others of doing:

_http://consciouslifenews.com/case-study-cult-fallacy-cassiopaeasottnet/1147276/

I think this is one for the attorneys because he's gone way beyond just defaming.

Geesh, what a nut :curse:. He writes about science and a so called "case study" and defames people, not cross referencing sources, citing out of context and without questioning his own point of view, so that it may be called a projection of his own subjectivity. And the sentence: "I wanted to help them" is ridiculous. "I write in my free time. This is altruism." imo it is rather pathological selfishness...

I am humbly adding that although you may have to seek attorneys, you guys were like experienced Jedi knights being attacked by a rejected wannabe sith Lord. Every manipulation thrown at you was answered hard ,fast and unswerveringly with the tools used to cut through lies and manipulations by those with egocentric agendas. Those things we learn here when we read the material. By many authors, not just Laura as this person had said wrongly. Didn't even get his lies down straight. I value that all is out in the open in the forum because these are the responses that come from people that walk this walk. I would like to have the ability to access and mentally respond in the way all of you did. It so speaks volumes. The accuser doublespeaks and accuses the accused of the same. Same formula as usual. You that responded are able to be in this world without being manipulated/eaten and have the tools to cut through the lies so adequately, so earned. Its just amazing to see how attentive, observant, careful, and thourough you were. Glad I'm not laden with gluten ,wheat,sugar or soy. Probably would never have landed here tonight. Inspiring. And sorry to say, more crap for you to wade through, but god, you're equipped to handle ANYTHING. I reread the other attacks from time to time, and glean more about deception, because it is necessary to watch how it works and it sounds and appears. They never deviate are become obvious pretty quickly, although those far better at it have to be observed with such adept attention, don't they. What work when theres so much other stuff to do. This is a lot of weight on some of you I think, and I'm glad that you have the support to continue all the rest of the work healthily. Sorry bout the format.

If I didn't see it every day with my own eyes I would find it hard to believe that there are people who refuse to deep breathe even when given the most basic instructions over and over ad nauseum. It stumps me. It is as if they are possessed by a power within, resisting. They can't or won't breathe into the abdomen.As with this man, they cannot hear, and it shows in the way they respond. They hear, and stay in the mind, not the body, the feeling centers not open. Its like the right brain function shuts down. The fear of being in the body seems to be too much to risk, or that the right-brain is underused. This is only what I think now as I really haven't worked on seeing what really is happening enough to put it down clearly and precisely. They are unable to look inward, and also can't verbalize when asked. What they do for a living ,level of schooling doesn't matter. Self-aborbed, self-concious, egocentric. Not many take the leap into unknown and fearless territory, their inner self. This man wants to hurt. It puts him into another category. He came with an ego-centerd agenda. I don't think you can stay stuck in the ego and lead with the pride if you are willing to breathe mindfully.

Back
Top Bottom