Давайте зададим вопрос В.В. Путину на будущем прямом эфире "Общение с народом

Roman

Jedi
Доброго времени суток.
В этой теме я хотел бы предложить, задать вопрос В.В. Рутину на будущем прямом эфире "Общение с народом", который идет в России практически по всем каналам.
Я не призываю дозваниваться (хотя можно попытаться), я думаю что от вопросов через смс/сайт будет больше толку.
Сама суть в том чтобы массово, онлайн, задать вопрос В.В. Путину по теме о которой народ даже не догадывается и принимает как за чистую монету надиктовавшую СМИ, к примеру о трагедии 9/11 и кто на самом деле все это сотворил!
Но один мой вопрос может и не пройдет, не заострит внимание организаторов трансляции, а если мы все вместе его зададим (каждый отправит вопрос через СМС или на сайте), то возможно он попадет в прямой эфир.
В данном топике, я предлагаю обсудить какой вопрос задать и принять общее решение.
Я думаю не стоит упускать такой возможности, открыть многим глаза на то что творится в мире...
Пусть даже наш вопрос не пропустят в эфир, но думаю стоит попытаться! :)

Dear Roman,

May i ask you to please translate your question into English so that everyone could understand and participate in this discussion? If you feel unsure about your English skills, you may wish to use Google or Yandex translate functions and/or multitran.ru online dictionary. The rules of this forum suggest that we all communicate in English or provide the English version of our posts, if for some reason we have to use our native languages.

As for the subject of discussion, i don't see why we should ask Putin about 911, aren't Russian people in general aware who did it and why? This is no secret in Russia, imo. For example, Gennady Zyuganov, the leader of Russia's second largest party, has recently mentioned it in prime-time on one of Russia's major TV channels, as far as i remember (in connection with the MH 17 crash). He drew the parallels between these two clearly false flag attacks.

What is the point asking Putin this question? This info is freely available in Russia for those who are interested and concerned. But maybe i'm missing something. ;)

Я всего лишь привел пример, какой вопрос можно задать.
К то муже я например не видел этого интервью, хотя смотрю новости несколько раз в день, возможно Вы имели ввиду канал Россия 24, но они крайне редко повторяют такие интервью (проще сказать никогда).
Данную тему я поднял на форуме, чтобы её можно было обсудить, по моему для этого форум и создан?!
По поводу перевода скажу так:
Мне не сложно перевести текст, но гугл транслейт, промт и т.д., не та программа которая сможет это качественно сделать, к тому же Русский язык не так уж прост в переводе!
В прочем Вы сами могли бы перевести своё сообщение на Русский, если делаете такие замечания!

I just gave an example of a question can be asked.
By then, I like her husband did not see this interview, even though I watch the news a few times a day, perhaps you mean channel Russia 24, but they rarely repeat such an interview (easier to say never).
I raised this topic on the forum, so it can be discussed in my forum for this and created ?!
About the translation I will say this:
I was difficult to translate the text, but Google Translate, PROMT, etc., not a program that can do it qualitatively, to the same Russian language is not so easy to translate!
In other matters you yourself could translate your message into Russian, if you do such comments!

translation of the first message:
Good day.
In this topic, I would suggest to ask VV Putin on the future of the air "Communication with the people", which goes to Russia on almost all channels.
I do not call dial (although you can try), I think of questions via SMS / site will be more confusing.
The very essence is to massively online, ask a question VV Putin on the subject about which people do not realize and take at face value as dictated to the media, for example of the tragedy of 9/11 and who actually did it all!
But one of my question may not be held, not sharpen the focus of the organizers of the translation, and if we all can prescribe it (each send question via SMS or online), it is possible he will go to live.
In this topic, I propose to discuss what question to ask and common decision-making.
I think you should not miss this opportunity to open many eyes to what is happening in the world ...
Even if we asked not to get into the air, but I think it is worth trying!

И вдобавок к тому о чем я написал скажу:
Эфир "Общение с народом" показывают по всем каналам, и еще пару дней все телевизионные каналы транслирует самые интересные вырезки (вопросы) из этого общения, которые видит вся страна на все каналах.
Думаю это хорошая возможность рассказать "спящим" людям, что происходит!

And in addition to that what I wrote would say:
Ether "Communication with the people" show on all channels, and even a couple of days all the TV channels broadcasting the most interesting scraps (questions) of this communication, which sees the whole country for all channels.
I think it's a good opportunity to tell a "sleeping" people what's going on!

Roman said:
I just gave an example of a question can be asked.
By then, I like her husband did not see this interview, even though I watch the news a few times a day, perhaps you mean channel Russia 24, but they rarely repeat such an interview (easier to say never).
I raised this topic on the forum, so it can be discussed in my forum for this and created ?!
About the translation I will say this:
I was difficult to translate the text, but Google Translate, PROMT, etc., not a program that can do it qualitatively, to the same Russian language is not so easy to translate!
In other matters you yourself could translate your message into Russian, if you do such comments!

You may read about Mr. Zyganov's view on the subject in Russian, for example, here, here or here. Those are among Russia's top news websites.

But i still don't understand what's the point of asking Putin a question, if you are unsure what exactly you want to ask? Can you please explain what is the purpose?

Вы можете прочитать инфо по теме на русском, например, по вышеуказанным ссылкам. Это одни из крупнейших российских новостных сайтов.

Но я всё же не понимаю, для чего задавать Путину вопрос, если Вы не уверены, что именно и зачем Вы хотите спросить? Не могли бы Вы пояснить, в чём цель?

Цель проста, донести до народа правду!
Поверьте, Россия огромная страна где не везде есть интернет, а новости люди в основном узнают из телевизора,
У меня если честно сложилось о Вас такое мнение, что вы живете где то в городе и думаете что во всех городах/селах/деревнях, есть сотовые, интернет, телевизор и спутниковая тарелка......, у нас народ от антенны на крыше может смотреть по ТВ только 3-4 канала, а на них говорят/показывают только то что диктуют.....

The goal is simple, to convey to the people the truth!
Believe me, Russia is a huge country where there is not always the Internet, and news people generally learn from TV
I happened to be honest about you is an opinion that you live somewhere in the city and think that in all the cities / towns / villages have mobile, internet, television and satellite dish ......, we have people from the antenna to the roof can watch on TV only 3-4 channels, and they say / show only that dictate .....

Maybe you are right. :)

I agree that 911 is a very important subject. If people fully realized the truth about this attack, they would have a better idea about the NWO's agendas in general. I just think that even if every single Russian was fully aware of 911, it wouldn't change much on the global scale: the Western media would still remain silent about it. I think it would be more efficient to spread this info in English beyond Russia's borders. If Western people became eventually aware of 911, that would be a real change. But the sad truth is: despite the fact that the Westerners also have access to this info (www.sott.net is a perfect example of it), they either don't care or prefer to remain in sweet denial about it.

But if you feel that this is the right thing to do (trying to attract Russian people's attention to 911), maybe you are right. Maybe it will change something, who knows? Try it, i wish you good luck.

Возможно, Вы правы. :)

Я согласна, что 911 - очень важная тема. Если бы люди полностью осознали правду об этой атаке, у них было бы лучшее представление о целях НМП в целом. Я просто думаю, что даже если бы каждый россиянин был полностью осведомлен о 911, это мало что изменило бы в глобальном масштабе: западные СМИ по-прежнему бы молчали об этом. Я думаю, было бы эффективнее распространять эту информацию на английском и за пределами России. Если бы Запад однажды осознал правду о 911, это действительно бы многое изменило. Однако грустная правда заключается в том, что: хотя на Западе тоже есть доступ к этой информации (www.sott.net - лучший тому пример), им либо безразлично, либо они предпочитают это отрицать.

Но если Вы чувствуете, что это всё же нужно сделать (попытаться привлечь внимание россиян к теме 911), возможно, Вы правы. Возможно, это что-то изменит, кто знает? Попробуйте, желаю Вам удачи.

Я считаю, что сама по себе идея интересная. Вот только тоже согласна с Siberia, что инфу об 911 наверное лучше распространять на Западе и США, а не в России. Тут даже если и узнают больше фактов об этом, только кивнут головой и скажут "ну да, так и предполагали, ничего удивительного."

Пример из жизни. Вот только сегодня у нас была пара по биохимии и я принесла показать преподователю книгу переведенную с английского. Как то разговор об этой книге перешел на разговор об американцах и современной культуре. Студенты 4-го курса (за исключением некоторых) все молодые - по 20 лет. То есть родились после развала Советского Союза. Вот преподаватель и рассказывал им как все было раньше, как раньше делался акцент на развитие личности и на поддержание высокой морали по отношению к себе и другим.

Поделился, что он и его ровесники (ему под 40) считают, что Американская культура, которая пропитывает все в нашей жизни является пустышкой, которая пропогандирует любовь к деньгам и консумеризму. Что у них нет ничего глубоко и ничего святого. И как, что происходит сейчас является преднамеренной деградацией населения, особенно молодежи.

По его мнению, менталитет Русских хоть как то еще спасает от полного "охмуривания", но это долго не продержится, особенно когда молодежь уже ничем не интересуется и только торчит в соц сетях. Они не читают книги, у них отсутствует любопытство и желание чего либо делать просто как хобби, и так далее. Он также отметил, что даже если Беларусь еще хоть как то оберегается от полного деструктивного влияния Западной "культуры", после неизбежной смены президента (может не в ближайшее время, а позже), Беларусь попытаются превратить в Украину, и только возврат в объятия России может спасет ее от этой участи.

В общем, смысл всего этого рассказа, что люди тут и в России все видят и понимают. Видят, что США творит в Ираке, Сирии, Афганистане, и не верят. Знают, что лапшу им Запад на уши вешает. Конечно не все знают и не все видят, и я уже не говорю про 5-тую колонну. Они вообще какие-то (извините за выражение) зажравшиеся интеллигешки, у которых глаза блестят от Западного "богатства". А насчет людей в Русской глубинке, да, они наверное не знают, но им честно говоря это сейчас и не надо. Им бы зиму пережить и отопление и электричество иметь без перебоев.

А насчет вопроса Путину, сложная штука, потому, что могут тупо не пропустить если вопрос не достаточно конструктивный. Может быть можно было бы его поблагадорить, даже упомянуть письмо от Европейцев. dearputin.com Может быть упомянуть как при всей критике России, она отсылает странам гуманитарную помощь, а им хоть кто нибудь помог когда были обширные наводнения на Урале. Даже вон последний ураган в Ростове на Дону. Я искала хоть какое упоминание в английской прессе - ничего. А ведь было массовое бедствие. В общем, можно подумать. А когда следующий прямой эфир?

Translation to English

I think that it's an interesting idea in itself. But I also agree with Siberia that it's probably best to spread the info about 911 in the West and the United States, and not Russia. Here, even if they will know more facts, they will just nod and say, "Well, yes, as expected, not so surprising."

Life example. Just today we had a Biochemistry class and I brought a book translated from English to show to the teacher. And a conversation about the book morphed into a conversation about Americans and modern culture. 4th year students (except for a few) are all young - 20 years old. Meaning, they were born after the collapse of the Soviet Union. So the teacher told them how it was before, and how before there was an emphasis on personal development and maintaining high morals in relation to themselves and others.

He shared that he and his peers (he is under 40) believe that American culture, which permeates everything in our life is an empty shell, which propagandizes the love of money and consumerism. That they have nothing deep and nothing sacred. And what is happening now is an intentional degradation of the population, especially the youth.

In his opinion, even if Russian mentality provides some kind of protection from total manipulation, it will not last long, especially when young people already have no interest in anything, and spend all their time on social networks. They do not read books, they do not have the curiosity and the desire to do something just as a hobby, and so on. He also noted that even if Belarus is a bit protected from the full destructive influence of the Western "culture", after the inevitable change of the president (may not be in the near future, but later), they will try to make Belarus like Ukraine, and only the return into the arms of Russia may save her from this fate.

The point of all this story is that people here and in Russia see and understand everything. They see what the United States is doing in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, and do not believe. They know that they are being lied to by the West. Of course, not everyone knows and not everyone can see, and I'm not even talking about the 5th column. They are ungrateful "intelligentsia" pricks, whose eyes shine at the Western "wealth." And what about the people in the Russian provinces, yes, they probably do not know, but honestly they don't need it at the moment either. Their main concerns are to survive the winter and have proper heat and electricity without interruptions.

As for the question to Putin, it's a complicated topic, because they may not pass through the question if it's not constructive enough. Maybe we could thank him and even mention the letter from the Europeans (dearputin.com). Maybe mention how despite all the criticism toward Russia, it sends other countries humanitarian help, but they received none when there were massive floods in the Urals. Even the last hurricane in Rostov on Don. I was looking for at least one mention in the English press - nothing. But it was a massive disaster. Basically, we can think about something appropriate. When is the Q&A session?

Yes, agree with Keit and her professor.

Also, there is one more thing to it: Putin is not in the right position now to directly accuse the NWO of 911. He is the head of state, his major current goal is to avoid any unnecessary confrontation with them. He is doing his best now to find a very fragile balance between Russia's national interests and those of the Western elites.

It is one thing when other polititians (like Zyuganov, for example) openly blame the US government for 911, and it would be a very different level of tension, if Putin did it. We don't need another cold (or world) war. The countries' leaders should very carefully choose words when it comes to such serious accusations because it can bring even more violence and chaos on a global level.

If i'm not mistaken, the latest On-air Session with Putin was in April 2014. The next one will probably be scheduled for nex year, dunno.

Translation into Russian:

Да, согласна с Keit и её профессором.

Также, есть ещё один момент: Путин сейчас не в том положении, чтобы открыто обвинять НМП в причастности к 911. Он - глава государства, и его основная задача сейчас - избегать ненужной конфронтации с ними. Он сейчас прилагает все усилия к тому, чтобы найти хрупкий баланс между национальными интересами России и интересами западных элит.

Одно дело, когда другие политики (Зюганов, например) открыто обвиняют правительство США в причастности к 911, но если Путин начнет это делать, это уже будет совсем другой уровень напряженности в отношениях. Нам ведь не нужна ещё одна холодная (или мировая) война. Лидеры стран должны очень аккуратно выбирать выражения, когда речь идет о таких серьёзных обвинениях, потому что это может привести к ещё большему хаосу и насилию на глобальном уровне.

Если я не ошибаюсь, последний "Разговор с Владимиром Путиным" был в апреле 2014 года. Следующий, наверно, будет запланирован на следующий год, не знаю.

Когда будет следующий разговор с президентом я точно не знаю, но как только я это выясню расскажу.
Еще раз повторюсь, вопрос можно задать не только о 9/11, тут на форуме важно выяснить, будем ли мы это делать все вместе?!
Если да, принять решение какой именно вопрос?!
Если нет, закрыть тему!

translation:
When is the next conversation with the president, I do not know, but as soon as I find out tell.
Once again, the question can be set not only on 9/11, here on the forum, it is important to find out whether we do it all together ?!
If so, decide what kind of question ?!
If not, close the topic!

Добрый день!

Я понял ваш вопрос, это, в принципе, не очень плохая идея. Хорошо было бы привлечь внимание масс к некоторым проблемам, которые не обсуждаются в популярных СМИ, можно например придумать не один вопрос а ряд вопросов, которые понравятся кому-нибудь или интересуют кого-нибудь из "форумчан" и задать их все, каждый задаст вопрос, который ему нравится из наших тем, может какой-нибудь и пройдет...

Good day!

I have understand your question. This may be a good idea. It's necessary to bring attention of people to probems, that didn't discuss on popular Mass Media.
We may prepare not just one but many questions that we can to ask from Putin and every of us may ask the question, that interest him/her. May be one or couple of that questions can go through... Sorry for my English, try to not use translators :cool:

:welcome: to our forum Borland!

Since it is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc. And even if you are using a translator is totally fine.

Thank you!

I will post some info about myself if newbies forum. I have interested this forum and Laura's work so much. :)

Путин не связан с СС, иерархией?
Что вы хотите от политики? Они допустят СД взаимоотношения? Кроме политиков, есть другие которые поддерживают режим СС, что вы будете делать с ними?

Back
Top Bottom