Давайте зададим вопрос В.В. Путину на будущем прямом эфире "Общение с народом

uiiec said:
Путин не связан с СС, иерархией?
Что вы хотите от политики? Они допустят СД взаимоотношения? Кроме политиков, есть другие которые поддерживают режим СС, что вы будете делать с ними?

uiiwec, would you translate this into English, please?

Yeah, the auto translate, while coherrent, seems a bit weird, what is SS and SD?

Putin is not associated with the SS hierarchy?
What do you want from politics? They would allow SD relationship? In addition, there are other politicians who support SS, what do you do with them?

Atreides said:
Yeah, the auto translate, while coherrent, seems a bit weird, what is SS and SD?

As far as I know, it's STS and STO. (Service to Self, and Service to Others, which in Russian is "Sluzhat Drugim"

Putin is not associated with the STS, the hierarchy?
What do you want from politicians?
Policies allow STO relationship?
In addition to politicians, there are others who support the regime STS, what do you do with them?

Tomorrow, 16th of April at 12:00 Moscow time is going to be a marathon of Putin communicating with Russian people and answering their questions. It's possible to send either a question or even a short video with the question. Over million questions were already sent, but who knows, if the question is really good and to the point, maybe it could be asked. Have any ideas?

Keit said:
Tomorrow, 16th of April at 12:00 Moscow time is going to be a marathon of Putin communicating with Russian people and answering their questions. It's possible to send either a question or even a short video with the question. Over million questions were already sent, but who knows, if the question is really good and to the point, maybe it could be asked. Have any ideas?

The 4-hour marathon has just finished and it was super interesting, as usual. There was a series of international level questions like Ukraine/Donbass and Iran/Yemen, but most of the questions were of internal importance.

The most remarkable answers to me were:

- the answer to Russian ex-Minister of Finance Aleksey Kudrin, who advised to reduce salaries and social payments and increase the retirement age. Putin said that from the point of view of pure logic and calculation it is right, but one must also have a heart and not just mind, meaning that he is not going to follow Kudrin's advice.

- his remark about the USSR: he admitted that it was an empire, that Russia has no imperialistic ambitions and that any and all such ambitions of the US will inevitably fail, because it always happens to those who try to impose their will on others.

Beyond all the awareness he has about situation in the world I was astonished with his kindness and wisdom apropos people and folks in Russia.
Despite all the gaps our government has I believe that VVP won't allow the chaos to spread, at least in Russia and will work on improving the situation. On the other hand, when I was watching the marathon thought that worried me was comprehension that he's not immortal and anyway the destruction will shimmy down. But, who knows, may be in his team there are candidates that will continue his deal in the very manner.

Well, I am happy that entire Q&A is available in English. It's a good opportunity for others to learn more about Russia and serious problems that Russian people face and deal with everyday. And there are much much more. Perhaps some may see it as proof of Putin's government incompetence, but I actually see it as proof of Putin and his team at least trying to do something in order to fix at least some of this enormous mess.

Of course some of his answers were too diplomatic or general and not particularly specific, meaning, he wasn't all perfect and inspiring like in the Crimea documentary, for example. but I have a feeling that if he wanted to, he wouldn't be asked any of the hard questions. The fact that he was means that he asked it to be so. That's why this man deserves even more respect, because I don't think any person in his right mind would agree to take upon himself such a responsibility and burden.

Back
Top Bottom