Declare PEACE on the WAR on TERRORISM NOW!- Video exposing the players.

Pinkorchid

The Force is Strong With This One
This video is for those who wish to know who was really behind both 911 and the false War on Terrorism.

Christopher Bollyn 2015 “Solving 911 Ends the War”

In the name of 9/11, “wars have been waged, governments overthrown, and an untold number of lives sacrificed.” Yet 9/11 is an unsolved crime of terrorism and mass murder, with no trial and no serious investigation. This elaborately planned criminal deception was carried out “with the intention that the public would be deceived with a false explanation blaming the atrocity on Osama Bin Laden and Al Quaida....”

Christopher Bollyn states he has written “Solving 9-11: the Deception that Changed the World” because he could not remain indifferent and silent...”as the lies about 9/11 were used to wage wars of aggression and transform American into a police state.”

An investigative journalist from Illinois, Bollyn sojourned in Europe and the Middle East before studying languages, history and journalism at UC Davis and Santa Cruz. His degree in history focused on the Israeli occupation of Palestine. He has written in-depth articles about the Middle East, electronic vote fraud, the dangers of depleted uranium, and the history and geo-political background of 9/11.

In 2007, Bollyn and his family moved to Sweden when his research into 9/11 brought about his being attacked by undercover police and then charged with assaulting them. He began writing this book and has been touring in the US with the hope of raising the consciousness of the American public and exposing the true culprits.

Readers of his book have said it is “the top-notch work of the 9/11 collection and ...the work of a brave genius...information we can use to reformulate our worldview....gives me hope that truth and liberty can ultimately prevail.”

More information at

[links to Bollyn site and video removed by admin]

Know thy Enemy and that Truth will set you free.

Pink

Hi Pinkorchid,

You had better done a forum wide search for Bollyn first to discover he definitely seems Cointelpro. From session April 1, 2007:

Q: (J) Who does Christopher Bollyn work for?

A: CIA.

Q: (L) Do the Reseau Voltaire people know that he works for the CIA?

A: Some.

Q: (Atreides) Does Reseau Voltaire work for the CIA?

There is also a LOOOOONG thread about Bollyn on the forum. Best use the search function before posting what YOU think is the answer.

Laura said:
There is also a LOOOOONG thread about Bollyn on the forum. Best use the search function before posting what YOU think is the answer.

Yes, Laura. This used to be so. It was topic #2887 under the title: Christopher Bollyn Harassed and Beaten by Undercover Cops? I have a bookmark of it.

Searching for it reveals several links to it spread around other threads but those links are all dead and invariably deliver the well known message:

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Probably it was merged with some other thread which doesn't show up in the searches.

Anyway, Pinkorchid doesn't have enough posts yet to be permitted to have access to it even if it could be found easily. Therefore I didn't mention it in my previous post.

Oy. Well, I guess I'll have to find it and figure out what happened to it!

I found it and put it in the swamp. You have to have 50 posts to access it.

Yes I have read some of the C's work , but not all , so much that I forget some as well.
Thank you for the search reminder , but as I haven't the required posts yet , it seem mute.

Does "Some"mean All in the dialogue below?

Q: (J) Who does Christopher Bollyn work for?

A: CIA.

Q: (L) Do the Reseau Voltaire people know that he works for the CIA?

Q: (Atreides) Does Reseau Voltaire work for the CIA?

Or as happens with most news it's a liberal mix of both and if we throw the baby out with the bathwater we may miss the pieces that aren't.

Some is an ambiguous term , it could mean only 2% or it could mean a lot more.

I have read and watched a lot of the players mentioned in the vid , and they seem to lean towards psychopathy but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for the reply

Mod: annoying font size edited

Pinkorchid said:
Yes I have read some of the C's work , but not all , so much that I forget some as well.
Thank you for the search reminder , but as I haven't the required posts yet , it seem mute
Nienna asked if you'be read Laura's work, not the transcripts. Reading the transcripts without the necessary context can be misleading.

Mr. Premise said:
Pinkorchid said:
Thank you for the search reminder , but as I haven't the required posts yet , it seem mute
Nienna asked if you'be read Laura's work, not the transcripts. Reading the transcripts without the necessary context can be misleading.

I was just going to respond the same way as Mr. Premise. Laura's works are not the same thing as the Cs sessions. For starters, if you go here you will find many articles and Laura's The Wave series, which talks about what was happening during the sessions, in between the session, what Laura learned through research on different things suggested by the Cs, coded messages from the Cs and many more things.

Laura, also, wrote many other books that are developments of more research Laura has done, again from clues and suggestions from the Cs, as well as pulling on threads that she found while doing her research and that has lead to many insightful discoveries. These books can be found here.

There are many more books in the Recommended Reading List that was linked to in your introductory thread by mkrnhr in his welcome message.

It would be good if you read these things as it will get you up to speed with what's going on here, what we've already learned and what is meant by some of the terminology we use because a lot of what is done here has to do with The Work as defined by Gurdjieff and Mouravieff, along with the Cs.

You may also find it instructive to read threads in the COINTELPRO and Disinformation and New Age COINTELPRO boards and find what information we have found on various people and groups.

This video is for those who wish to know who was really behind both 911 and the false War on Terrorism.

Christopher Bollyn 2015 “Solving 911 Ends the War”

In the name of 9/11, “wars have been waged, governments overthrown, and an untold number of lives sacrificed.” Yet 9/11 is an unsolved crime of terrorism and mass murder, with no trial and no serious investigation. This elaborately planned criminal deception was carried out “with the intention that the public would be deceived with a false explanation blaming the atrocity on Osama Bin Laden and Al Quaida....”

Christopher Bollyn states he has written “Solving 9-11: the Deception that Changed the World” because he could not remain indifferent and silent...”as the lies about 9/11 were used to wage wars of aggression and transform American into a police state.”

An investigative journalist from Illinois, Bollyn sojourned in Europe and the Middle East before studying languages, history and journalism at UC Davis and Santa Cruz. His degree in history focused on the Israeli occupation of Palestine. He has written in-depth articles about the Middle East, electronic vote fraud, the dangers of depleted uranium, and the history and geo-political background of 9/11.

In 2007, Bollyn and his family moved to Sweden when his research into 9/11 brought about his being attacked by undercover police and then charged with assaulting them. He began writing this book and has been touring in the US with the hope of raising the consciousness of the American public and exposing the true culprits.

Readers of his book have said it is “the top-notch work of the 9/11 collection and ...the work of a brave genius...information we can use to reformulate our worldview....gives me hope that truth and liberty can ultimately prevail.”

More information at

[links to Bollyn site and video removed by admin]

Know thy Enemy and that Truth will set you free.

Pink
Fascinating how Deep State agents like Jerome Corsi, the neocons and Chris Bollyn get outed- then just wait a few yrs and reappear- and no one seems to recall their past. The great Mike Piper saves us from this fraud: http://www.takeourworldback.com/mp3/Piper08March2007clip.mp3 Bollyn uses others' work- then claims he is "the man who solved 911". What arrogance to assume the 911 Truther mantle. Sounds like a typical "Chosen" one. Heard his presentation and there is nothing new. In fact he omits some of the most damning evidence. This guy also proclaimed the obvious CIA op "Arab Spring" as real and genuine. He has a very evil vibe and his facts are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom