Deepest Gratitude!

SMM

The Living Force
For whatever reason, I cannot sleep tonight without sharing this. Deepest gratitude for all the work that goes on within and through this network, for the network itself and all involved, the research and information in all their different mediums and modes and for the experiment with the C's. It is utterly life transforming and inspiring a journey or adventure.

There are many recent changes and lessons that I've crossed paths with and so much I wish to share and update on, in due time inshallah, and it is eye-opening, heart-warming and thought-provoking to pay attention, observing, learning, unlearning and relearning as we go along. We live in interesting times indeed!

Working to integrate [these] experiences and use that in service to others, acting, doing and being dilligently and honestly in search of truth and knowledge, feels like a gift. It is humbling. Having an aim, and goals alongside, gives a sense of guardianship, guidance, protection, and peace, alongside responsibility.

So, again, thank you wholly! The space created or nurtured within and in my life has allowed for room to breathe and grow (at an exponential rate it seems, particularly since NO, and the crystal project to a less perceptible or immediate extent) and this network has been an indispensable part of that process.

:cheer: :hug2: :flowers: :rockon: :thup: :hug:

Such an enthusiastic post SMM, thank you for sharing :flowers:

There are many recent changes and lessons that I've crossed paths with and so much I wish to share and update on, in due time inshallah, and it is eye-opening, heart-warming and thought-provoking to pay attention, observing, learning, unlearning and relearning as we go along. We live in interesting times indeed!

It would be great to learn more about you and your journey, it certainly sounds like a lot has been going on! :wizard:

Such an enthusiastic post SMM, thank you for sharing

It would be great to learn more about you and your journey, it certainly sounds like a lot has been going on!

Ant22, the rationale is once I finish this SRN transcript, I'll post more and update. Then more things happen that seem worth adding and there is never enough time, in a manner of speaking, so just trusting the process.

I am on my break in work. I currently work in a residential home for Dementia and Alzheimer's and here alone I am learning many things.

One of many ongoings that stump me here is medication administration. I guess you could include the food and fluids as well. I am undergoing training to give medication and there is the whole 'free will abridged' side of the argument as to whether it is ethically sound.

Even once I finish the training, I wouldn't feel comfortable admistrating medication (or confident initially) as it wreaks havoc on their bodies, not to mention spiritually. I am no one to determine what's best for them but this doesn't sit well with me. I have spoken with my manager about this and she mentioned that we just do as the professionals tell us, or at a family's request, as we are not officially registered as able to provide herbal alternative supplementation now, for lack of a better definition.

Am I overreacting or reading too much into it? I have given a hand here and there with medication though not the paperwork, which I slightly dread though with practice will get used to.

At the moment, I am living with my family. We are working on the house. Alongside working in a care setting and this, I help out with creative projects. I feel like I am wearing many faces or playing many differing roles, as so much goes on.

I recently had the contraceptive implant taken out, in the last 2 weeks. Those things are evil! The psychotic episode I had back in '16 certainly feels as if it ties in with the hormonal changes that developed as a result of having it as a means of contraception.

I have had cramping, frequent and urgent needs to pass urine, or use the toilet generally, mood swings, and a background dose of what feels like a mild psychotropic state. It feels like I have microdosed on mushrooms.

To finish (for now), I have seriously been considering pursuing holistic, complementary and alternative therapies further for and in the sphere of business/career-wise/as a trade, opening up a practice or therapy rooms.

There are a few - such as Traditional Chinese Medicine, Reiki, (integrative) bodywork such as Rolfing, maybe even Kinesiology and Naturopathy - which spring up immediately when considering it. Aromatherapy I love, and I enjoy making my own oils etc. Perhaps NO can be one in part of the services provided.

Life has always found some way to bring this calling back in significant kinds of ways.

That's just some of the journey! Definitely working on posting more and more regularly, and contributing more meaningfully!

I was really anxious as to how I was going to get all that I wish to share written down, then just decided to start. I can (and will) write a follow-up post if necessary. Work and studies are high up in the list of priorities, partially because of the time of year - particularly the latter, so I’ll write about these.

Time seems to be flying past. I work a lot of hours at the Dementia/Alzheimer’s residential home; a few weeks ago, I did 12-hour shifts daily 5 days in a row, so 60 hours in 5 days. This primarily because we are short staffed. It can get hectic and emotional in a heartbeat there, which is handled well overall. I am doing the medication training and Health and Social Care NVQ training, the latter with more enthusiasm than the former.

The main thing presently: I have looked into doing Complementary Therapies. At a local university they have a good BSc Complementary Healthcare with Practitioner Status 3-year course. One complication is funding – I have already had 2 years of funding for Physics so cannot get full tuition fee funding from the official national student loans company. They cannot help with tuition fees for the first academic year, however are able to support me through the second and third.

There is a course a Complementary Therapies course at a local college I attended before. It is at the Diploma level over the course of an academic year, 17.5 hours weekly. With the BSc, it would take 2 years to complete at the level of a Diploma. Both qualifications study holistic massage, aromatherapy and reflexology. Thus far, my gut is telling me to go with the college and do the Diploma in one year; I am going to enquire with the university if it would be possible to use the credits towards a BSc or if ‘Healthcare’ and ‘Therapies’ have a drastic distinction and how similar the materials are, and so on.

There is also a private academy who do good Reiki courses, from the research I have undertaken. I’ll post a link and more on them in a follow-up. These are shorter courses and ones I have wanted to do for a very long time!

Continuing with the topic of studies, though not my own, my younger sister was unable to register with a high school due to a clumsy error in form filling. I am helping out with her home education while we wait to here from the schools she is wait-listed on. My mum’s wish is for her to go to a formal public or private high school, though home education definitely stands to champion standard education IMO.

We are working on this house still – it is quite a project and I originally set the whole year aside for it. In December I will reassess. I can move out and live alone again, as a friend and I were discussing yesterday, though the mutual aid within the family presently, it seems and feels like the right timing for it. Sometimes they drive me to near madness (I like my alone time and work better in silence unless discussing what it is I am working on). One aspect of this work is going the Ethernet route - just cables to the router, dongles and possibly powerline adaptors. More on that in another post.

And NeurOptimal: I am saving towards and plan to buy a Professional Trainer unit. I have considered crowdfunding, like setting up an Indiegogo, Kickstarter or GoFundMe campaign; even PayPal.me or Patreon. I will post an update on our NO journey thus far after gathering everyone’s experiences. It has been and still is miraculous! Life’s not perfect, it just helps for weathering storms and, if it’s possible, to centre one’s being.

Otherwise, since the last post, I have been gardening – some horticulture and permaculture, reading (so much to read and to be read), writing, singing to crystals, water and so on, composing, listening to and producing music, cooking, making and baking healthy treats, foods and personal care products, documentaries and some videos (I have misplaced my blue light blocking glasses the past few days so less of these recently), spending time with animals and nature, and a few select people/friends, varying levels and types of dance (hoop, Latin American, belly, etcetera) and exercises (mainly yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Body by Science HIIT, some pilates), journalling/‘consciously’ doodling in my journal, meditating; unwinding as is necessary. I had forgotten how stressful living in a house with teenagers can get until they recently went on a short holiday for 3 days and I came back from work to a quiet, serene house.

I drastically reduced the time I spent on social media over the past 3-4 weeks. Before Saturday, 3 days ago Saturday, it’d be 20 minutes or less spent on their daily, on certain days not at all. It is an interesting exercise, especially after reading whitecoast’s thread and all the responses therein.

My aim is to complete this SRN transcript, BTH’s ‘Doing Putin’s Dirty Work’ in full before the end of September. Just a head’s up. I’m also going to invest in a foot pedal and some hardware gear, gadgets and gizmos to assist when transcribing, for ease of access, fluency and speed. I find using a mouse is easier than a touchpad, certain headphones are higher in quality, etc. The software side of the equation is in the positive, the hardware side could use a boost.

As an aside, it’s really astonishing how the whole Novichok case(s) has and is still unfolding. I’ll leave it here and at that for now; thank you for reading! Best!

:-):flowers::hug:

Last edited:
I wanted to share an update since my previous post: alongside other short courses and training, I finished my Health and Social Care qualification in June! I was so happy when I received the certificate. Seeing it through to the end, to completion, contributed to a sense of purpose and meaning. In addition to that, I did Reiki Level I back in December and working through Reiki Level II now, due to be finish in early August. As for Complementary Therapies, I stopped the course early and plan to restart in September.

A few weeks ago, an acquaintance shared with me that there were bushcraft work opportunities working as a supervisor and team leader with young people i.e. children and teenagers. They require a full DBS and relevant experience to apply for such a role, which I have.

The idea of working as a supervisor or team leader doing bushcraft has been one that intuitively feels like a good idea for several reasons. To start, I have an interest and remember asking my parents to do scouts when I was younger. My older sister did scouts in a neighbouring country when we were younger. At the time, I was too young to join scouts with them. Reflecting on experiences of outdoor activities, of which were enlightening, I’ve an interest in learning, teaching and doing more; I enjoy camping, learning about nature and finding out more or learning forest skills, or survival skills, as many can be revised to be.

Another reason: health was recently down due to a combination of poor sleep and artificial indoor environments, away from family home. The last two times I became physically ill is when I worked overnight in artificially overstimulating indoor environments. This is different from staying up late when I’m at home; I don’t become physically ill in the same sense from that. I’ve sworn off night shifts in total. So, camping and spending more time in nature, being practical and working with our hands, brain and body in sync for a purpose, purposes mostly different from those found in the city or cityscape work zones, sounds good.

Lastly (for now), I have an opportunity to study a BA in Psychology and Human Resource Management. It’s delivered through distance learning, which at present is more suitable in practical terms; for me overall, and in the context of continuing to work and maybe also considering the physical university environment for such a topic. I do feel this is a good direction to head in, and I have an interest in social sciences, where this is considered applied psychology, although ask myself what are the applications – or what are the utilities – as HRM potentially has major changes heading its way considering technological and economical changes.

By the same token, from current readings and research, the skills learned required and used seem varied and as if they are contextually transferrable and adaptable to other fields. It can work in and for a holistic practice too, and beyond, OSIT.

I’ll post more, and update, as there’s so much to share still. It’s been quite a ride. 😊

A few weeks ago, an acquaintance shared with me that there were bushcraft work opportunities working as a supervisor and team leader with young people i.e. children and teenagers.

I looked more into this. It's 16 hours work days. The pros are working outdoors, in nature, with children. The cons are food, mainly; if I can maintain my diet while up there, or how much food to take with me. It might be worth calling to ask about this, so I hope to do so tomorrow.

I looked more into this. It's 16 hours work days. The pros are working outdoors, in nature, with children. The cons are food, mainly; if I can maintain my diet while up there, or how much food to take with me. It might be worth calling to ask about this, so I hope to do so tomorrow.

Unless I take tinned or canned food along, not many food options. Perhaps camping with some friends and being out in nature and doing bushcraft while there before confirming is better an option, to give an idea of how much food during the summer/autumnal season is suitable and logistics such as storage.

I still feel drawn to working with children doing forest, outdoor and bushcraft skills, at least temporarily.

In the meantime, I will be doing some language teaching and coaching, first of my native language, and later adding English. This will be alongside work and either online or face to face. It'll help me use it more and test my understanding. We've been helping family members learn, so it's good to be able to share that by helping others who want to learn.

This may or may not be the best place to write this, it's mainly that I have mentioned studying above that it makes sense to continue in this thread. I'm concerned when it comes to health. I'm due to start college this September to do Complementary Healthcare, finishing in June. I have been ill 3 times in under a year. I stopped early last year due to illness, right after having a termination I fell ill. I really do not want to start again if I'm not going to finish due to ill health.

From observation, I think my Vitamin A and Vitamin D are imbalanced, and both perhaps are depleted, throwing other systems out of balance. My bets are that Vitamin D's lower.

I read somewhere (it might be on the HealthLine website...? I can check) that the darker your skin is, the more vitamin D that's required.

I want to get a full vitamins and mineral lab panel, as I have been notably ill 3 times in under a year. At the same time, I feel like I don't need a detailed panel to tell me my A's and D's, and hormones, are out of kilter.

As for environmental factors, I definitely think I need more sun. I used to supplement D3, at the moment getting it tested is really important to have a benchmark.

Jack Kruse mentions UVA/UVB and vitamins regulation extensively. I recall my physical health, mood and wellbeing improving significantly after going back home to Tanzania, where there's a higher UV index, back in 2011 and 2012. I haven't been since (and miss my grandparents more than anything).

Another factor is 5G. Even if Ethernet-ed up at home and Q-Linked, town is still a hellhole (the college is near the city centre, down the bay, and you have to pass through town to get there).

Considering how EMFs and endocrine disrupters can impact hormones, some of which os covered in this SOTT article.

If I start college, at most if it's possible I may be able to go back to Tanzania for 2 weeks in December or next year April during the holidays (setting aside finances and debt). There'll also be work and Health and Social Care studies. Some alternatives are to not to go to college, go there another year/transfer to another college, or pay to do the course privately in the future or at another college.

Another option is doing courses with BSY (British School of Yoga) Group, which is not time dependent and the practical days are more flexible i.e. can be booked and arranged accordingly and suitability. I can do college and then, afterwards, do these BSY Group courses, or go straight for the courses, and set college aside.

Essentially I don't need to do college... I feel the Cosmos has been nudging me to do Complementary Healthcare since 2013, when I befriended a Reflexology Level 5 student and was a model for her, friends with massage enthusiasts and therapists. I don't know if the Cosmos still utters this, or cares specifically; for some reason, being a therapist or teacher is still heard. A Yoga and language teacher is just as exciting or natural a prospect.

While here, I have been considering getting a Sperti Fiji Sun Tanning Lamp, ~£500 with shipping and tax, to use throughout winter and while I'm in college and in the UK, maybe in combination with NIR. An analogy that comes to mind: health and production capabilities run side by side, so it's imperative to sharpen this saw. The lamp might help my family and others also.

Long-term, I'd like to go back to Tanzania, work from there and stay there for a period of time and do some more English-Swahili translations of materials on here. I have a TEFL Masters 120 Hours to complete, and I can look into teaching English there. Again, that's long-term - post-June next year.

So, with the above, get a Sperti lamp, stick around here, try out college and finish the course in June, and review after? Or do BSY courses only, for the time being?

I have been thinking of adding pregnenelone alongside using a Sperti lamp also. At the earliest opportunity, a comprehensive vitamin and hormone panel is something of a must; I'm not too concerned about minerals overall.

Back
Top Bottom