Denver Airport, who are these kids on the wall?

@susy7 ,

I saw nothing in the video about the Denver airport murals.

View attachment 32787

It was more of a very general attack on what they thought was the source of collapse and chaos in the world. The one speaker sees it as Satanism.

We already have a thread on the Denver Airport so maybe this should really go there.
Thank you I had already looked at him, if you could not assimilate what he says and these paintings, I can not do anything for you

Thank you I had already looked at him, if you could not assimilate what he says and these paintings, I can not do anything for you

Well, I guess you are talking about Solovyov mentioning the Children's Crusade? Laura talked about it as well in her article.

But then, the connection is still unclear, though I can understand why you'd think that there is one. But since it is unclear, what is usually advisable is to give a more detailed description of what you have in mind.

@susy7 ,

I can see how you may be able to see a connection to the Denver Airport murals but not in a direct sense. It is a kind of pattern recognition that may or may not be meaningful depending on your perspective.

It seems like the children may be on your mind quite a bit and that is good I think. I think you may find more related information on the Denver Airport thread too.

If you cannot "do anything" for me that is OK. Maybe you just need to find more information that could show the connection more clearly.

Back
Top Bottom