Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

The book Road to Immortality is interesting insofar as it gives a description that can be correlated to what has been discussed so far (and perhaps more surprisingly, densities). Of course, many things are not verifiable and the book only offers a limited description by the author. An inhabitant of 3D (us) is not expected to know everything about 3D so why would a 4D person (as it appears from the claims of the book) know everything?

Just speculating here but it appears that the author/s may have described 5D as two different planes ("plane of illusion" and "plane of pure flame") because having somehow retained the memory of being at 5D after a 3D existance, arriving at 5D from a 4D existance (where the narrator hints at possible interpersonal conflicts (and maybe wars?)) and find it quite different, it may look as a different density altogether.

I've been thinking of it in different terms, but perhaps they are compatible. I think that in 3D, psi is already operating constantly. However, it is operating subliminally, on the subconscious level. Psi contributes to every conscious process by contributing information and subconsciously judging its relevance to the situation at hand, but the psi-derived information doesn't become explicitly conscious. Only its implicit expressions become conscious: in the form of hunches, urges, moods, dreams, spontaneous imagery, 'Freudian slips' etc. I'll be making a post sometime soon on the book "First Sight" by parapsychologist James Carpenter, who talks about this stuff - we'll also be doing a Truth Perspective on it in a couple weeks. (Spoiler: I've just started reading, but I have a hunch this book is very important!)

But if consciousness is a hyperdimensional process, then maybe you're right. Examples of psi in 3D would be like a tearing of the veil, where higher abilities bleed through to lower levels. Perhaps at 5D, the filters on consciousness become weaker, so 4D beings have more conscious access to psi-derived information.

I would think that consciousness operates at the 3rd level of the density; however, at the four levels of the densities we influence others and being affected by them. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Density, they make up a material life, with 4th leaving a gate for etheric life.

We go through the grass, the doggy we stroke, another man we meet, hug and talking, and we constantly traverse through the 4 density (4-dimensional reality) as the 3-dimensional 3rd density beings.

There is the boundary between densities but on various occasions the 3rd and 4th density melting with each other. If somebody in a strange way refuses to enter the ship (because of the bad feeling) which then ship drowns, it is quite interesting, because of no such information can have its source in the 3rd density which could provide such warnings.

Some connection to the plane where time and distance do not have meaning should be considerate. Particular person was on the timeline which directly leads the catastrophe. It wasn't like that that person PREDICT the catastrophe. No, rather some bleedthrough from the upper reality happened. At this reality (and it could be 4D) the moment where a person is connected with the event of the catastrophe, from the beginning to the end is seeable because all the, let say, "values" of the "variables" of the actual event taking place in reality strictly reflect the catastrophe event.

It happens in some place in the space of the 4th density like a film where all the frames of the movie are displayed at the same moment, while in the 3rd density it is going to happen, frame after frame, not all at once. To be aware of the end, only one frame of the full movie need to be known (if the scenes are consistent). And when somebody predicts it, it is not a prediction but at the moment he/she was "living" in the 4D, "using" temporary not 3rd but 4th dimensions, by their consciousness.

It could be not registered directly by the 3rd mind as it could not be sensitive to this but can be noticeable in the result as the emotions which blocks before entering the ship and all of this as the effect of the bleedthrough where the consciousness of the actual person stay in "the one short moment" in the 4 dimensions with the possibilities which 4 dimensions given.

What decides about bleedthrough? What makes consciousness open to experiencing it? Is it happen more or less as I write about it? Or different? Real psi effects are so elusive. I am unable to answer all the questions, but maybe from my writing, somebody would have something to get out of it.

I also think that it’s another reason why Jordan Peterson’s message about making yourself a better person, developing your character to the best of your ability to fulfil your inherent potential, resonates with so many.

Yeah, I was thinking about him too in relation to these texts and what was mentioned in the last excerpt I posted where Myers said that you don't consciously create your surroundings through an act of thought but rather your emotional/deeper mind desires manufacture these without your being actually aware of the process. Obviously there's a big requirement there for being aware of those unconscious motivations and being responsible for them because they manifest reality. It made me think of the idea of STS and STO and how the Cs have said that STS desires "non being", that that mindset detests the idea of creation because of the responsibility involved. As most are aware, personal responsibility ('pick up your burden and shoulder it') is perhaps the core aspect of Peterson's message.

But few people are in fact human. Most people are what Ibn al-Arabi calls "animal man", that is animals in human form, since they have not actualized the divine form which would make them human. Our humanity remains but a potentiality until we have embarked on the straight path of "assuming the traits of divine names"...

Here's another interesting segment that sort of relates to the al-Arabi quotes. In these first two paragraphs there is also an interesting explanation of why 'dead dudes' often don't seem to know about, or are unable to describe very well, the afterlife, and why relatively very few people get an impression of their loved ones after they pass over.

In the last paragraph he explains how he is able to 'teleport' or 'bilocate' and can carry on a conversation with a friend at a great distance. Laura has mentioned a slightly less dramatic version of this in some of her writing, if I remember correctly.

The preceding remarks, outlining a more rarefied existence in the Super-terrestrial zone, must be regarded as merely a rough tracing of a very varied state of being. For instance, in that more spiritualised state there are many forms of expression. In it the soul wears several bodies, passing from one to another as he advances. These become more and more subtle indeed, the fineness of their texture cannot be grasped or understood by even a super-scientist. One law prevails, however, your soul is only aware of those beings who possess bodies vibrating with the same intensity--that is, unless he puts himself into a state analogous to that strange sleep known as hypnosis. When thus conditioned he may go back, temporarily descend a rung of the ladder and make mental contact with a soul who inhabits a denser shape. He can even descend into Hades, enter its fog and come into touch with human beings. He is thereby frequently caught in the dream of the earth's personality; and it is as if the memory of his experiences on a higher plane were temporarily anaesthetised away. So he is incapable of conveying to earth--save with rare exceptions--any interesting or remarkable information. Caught in the cocoon of earth memories, which frequently are not his own, he can merely speak of trivial material affairs. It is as if he were a drugged bee in a hive, a bee sated with honey.

His awareness on the luminiferous plane has vastly increased, but usually he cannot convey a sense of it to those individuals he may endeavour to contact if he chooses once more, like Orpheus, to go down into Hell in search of the beloved. These remarks will explain why so few ever receive any spontaneous impression of the departed. Indeed, men and women are as ghosts to us, and only when they seek us with faith and with love do they obtain any convincing suggestion of ourselves, of our earth personality. Such a search is legitimate and will neither hurt nor distress the one who is summoned or sought.

Now, a human being cannot imagine a new sound, a new colour or feeling; so it is impossible for him to conceive the infinite variety of new sounds, colours and feelings experienced by us on the Fourth stage, which I have called "The Breaking of the Image."

Nearly half of the earth life is passed in sleep, that is to say, in a state of unconsciousness; and it is calculated that even when man is awake, his normal healthy self, his consciousness is broken by gaps of unconsciousness forty or fifty to a second. In this respect he resembles a lighthouse that stands upon a rocky coast on a starless night. Darkness impenetrable covers the sea; every now and then it is lit up by a ray of light which flashes across the waters, illumining their surface but feebly and momentarily. Man's consciousness appears thus to me now. In his journey up the ladder he is gradually emerging from that darkness in the sense that the light becomes brighter, more continuous. When he reaches the Fourth stage his awareness is as brilliant as an ordinary man's awareness is feeble. There are far fewer gaps of unconsciousness, for the spirit can make a surer and more consistent contact with the soul by reason of the fineness of its body and its greater subtlety, by reason of increased intellectual activity on his part. The blind puppy is beginning to open his eyes at last.

Pray examine the picture of the night sea again. It is almost continually illumined by the beacon of the lighthouse. Only at long intervals does darkness descend. Now how is it possible to convey to human beings, by the primitive rude sounds called words, the implications that arise from this far greater awareness? For instance, the intensity of the thought processes of the emotional life seem limitless when compared with the sluggish movements of the human brain, with the crude passion that is roused in the stirring moments of earth life. Take the intellectual activity of a slug or a snail, compare it with that of a man and you will understand how different is the mental world of the soul on the Fourth plane from that of the human being.

Our conception of space differs entirely from yours. I can give you a faint glimpse of it if I use the wireless message as an illustration. I have but to concentrate my thought for what you might call a moment and I can build up a likeness of myself, send that likeness speeding across our vast world to a friend, to one, that is, in tune with me. Instantly I appear before that friend though I am remote from him; and my likeness holds speech--in thought, remember, not words--with this friend. Yet, all the time, I control it from an enormous distance; and as soon as the interview is concluded I withdraw the life of my thought from that image of myself, and it vanishes. Of course, I can only make this contact with those on my plane who are familiar with me and, therefore, are in my rhythm.

The only thing that doesn't quite make sense is the idea of keeping your entire personality and individuality from your life on earth when arriving in 5D, because our true selves are more likely an amalgamation of many different lifetimes in the bodies, social classes, upbringings, in both genders etc.

Sure, but it could be said that your current personality and individuality are the culmination of all those lives. I get the impression that a lot of people think they lived very interesting and meaningful lives in the past. I tend not to see it that way, but instead view it as pretty slow going over many lifetimes.

I do wonder, however, where souls that want to progress to 4D STS go? Point 23 said that it is service to other that helps souls progress but I guess that wouldn't apply to souls wanting to remain in the STS mode upon graduation?

Keep in mind that these texts are from '5D', with perhaps some awareness of other 'realms' or densities (like 4th or 6th). That said, the Cs have mentioned that after transition to '4D' there will be a "thousand year period" (just an earthly approximation) when peeps get to decide if they want to continued towards STO or STS. So I suppose that there's a lot of time to think about things and experience things to facilitate that choice.

Here's another interesting segment that sort of relates to the al-Arabi quotes. In these first two paragraphs there is also an interesting explanation of why 'dead dudes' often don't seem to know about, or are unable to describe very well, the afterlife, and why relatively very few people get an impression of their loved ones after they pass over.

In the last paragraph he explains how he is able to 'teleport' or 'bilocate' and can carry on a conversation with a friend at a great distance. Laura has mentioned a slightly less dramatic version of this in some of her writing, if I remember correctly.

This made me think of the following session of 28 April 1996:

Q: Sandra, are you there?

A: Yes.

Q: When I was talking to you at the hospital, were you trying to respond to me?

A: No.

Here there followed a series of “no” responses that indicated that Sandra was not coming back to her body. I asked her how she felt”

A: Good. I’m just getting started!

Then, more or less out of the blue the following came:

A: Don’t shoot! Let the young girl go!

Q: What do you mean?

A: You’ll see. Station. Radio.

That was rather puzzling and since it didn’t seem to be anything but static, we didn’t pursue it. It was only on the following day that we learned that the Port Arthur, Tasmania, massacre was taking place at exactly that time.

Q: Are you having problems communicating?

A: My first time. I’m better on the other side of the board. [Sandra had sat with us to communicate with Cs on a number of occasions.]

Q: I asked something about whether she was in and out of her body.

A: Yesterday was last time. I just came in for a little while.

Several “no” answers which I think were about whether she suffered any pain. Then I asked her what was she thinking about when she suffered the “event”.

A: Dinner.

Q: What did it feel like?

A: Felt like fainting. I had a funny feeling in my stomach. Weak in the arms, then a tingling in my fingers. Then lights flickered then flash then a popping in my head then a dream. Then I saw myself on the floor. I felt good.

Q: Were you afraid?

A: No. I thought, well of course I’m dead, who wouldn’t be after all that?

Q: Then I asked her something about whether she was stuck or could she go into the light.

A: No, Laura. You really don’t know about this. I am in the light.

Q: I just don’t want you to get stuck anywhere.

A: When have I ever been stuck? This is fun! There is no right or wrong here either. This is like a school. This is fun! Do you know when I last had fun?

Q: I said something about how much I would miss her.

A: Laura, don’t be a spoilsport!

Q: Here I asked how could I be sure that I was talking to Sandra.

A: Figures in file cabinet. Think. Tom was mad.

This referred to a practical joke she and I pulled when we worked together at the state welfare office, HRS. We had put little dressmaking mink heads and tails in a file folder, sticking out like the whole critter was in there, and then sent the secretary to get a file that would be found in that drawer. When she opened it, she threw a whole stack of files she was carrying into the air and ran screaming from the room. And yes, the lead worker, Tom, was really upset with us. No one else in the room (F and P) knew about this.

Q: I said something like I couldn’t be sure…

A: Oh, Laura, I’m doing my best! Do you want my fingerprints?

At this point, I said my farewells with great sadness and we let Sandra go and then asked for the Cs to return.

There have been many "evil" people on earth who have done horrendous things to others. Is this where the evil people might go? If people do not consider themselves evil and find nothing wrong with what they have done (psycopaths?), then how would that affect where they live in the astral plane, I wonder. Do they just naturally gravitate to the hellish regions?

Interesting point, and further to that, where do organic portals go? From what I gather they are a group soul and in between 2D & 3D, so do they go to the gloomy corner in the astral plane and hang about with the other in-betweeners, till they decide to reincarnate as potential psychopaths & narcissists on Earth?

Interesting point, and further to that, where do organic portals go? From what I gather they are a group soul and in between 2D & 3D, so do they go to the gloomy corner in the astral plane and hang about with the other in-betweeners, till they decide to reincarnate as potential psychopaths & narcissists on Earth?

Not necessarily as far as I can tell - If we're not OP's now, then we were once. Being a part of a group soul in between 2D and 3D is just another grade in the school that we are or will have done. That's what I've taken out of it at least.

Thanks for sharing that book. I've been fascinated by NDEs since Raymond Moody's seminal book "Life After Life" was published in 1975. What you've summarized is completely congruent with what's described in these two books by those who had very elaborate NDEs. Dannion Brinkley is from my home town here and was struck by lightning in September, 1975. His entire life changed course after his experience while dead for 28 minutes. He created an organization to help veterans, particularly in preparing for death and guidance for helping other veterans along their way, who he'd seen as he moved towards the light, wandering lost in limbo (often occurs with traumatic deaths). His book lists 100+ prophecies he was given which probably have all come to pass by now. I heard him interviewed a few years ago, and he was asked how his life had progressed in the 40+ years since his initial NDE. He laughed and said, "Well, to be honest, I'm still trying to get through an entire day without getting pissed off!" Beatty Eadie is a Cherokee Indian who was reared in the Methodist church, so she had two perspectives for making sense of her detailed NDE.

"Saved By The Light" -- Dannion Brinkley

Television movie starring Eric Roberts (Julia's brother) on YouTube

"Embraced By The Light" -- Beatty J. Eadie

"Life After Life" -- Raymond Moody

Quantum Physics and Near-Death Experiences

Our conception of space differs entirely from yours. I can give you a faint glimpse of it if I use the wireless message as an illustration. I have but to concentrate my thought for what you might call a moment and I can build up a likeness of myself, send that likeness speeding across our vast world to a friend, to one, that is, in tune with me. Instantly I appear before that friend though I am remote from him; and my likeness holds speech--in thought, remember, not words--with this friend. Yet, all the time, I control it from an enormous distance; and as soon as the interview is concluded I withdraw the life of my thought from that image of myself, and it vanishes. Of course, I can only make this contact with those on my plane who are familiar with me and, therefore, are in my rhythm.

I wonder if the above could also describe how the deceased make contact during the dream state..

I've been thinking more about what is called "visitation dreams" or dreams in which it feels like we meet with our deceased loved ones. I found the following article on the topic: Visitation Dreams.

From the article:

The deceased appeared as they did in life rather than as they did when they fell ill. In fact the deceased often appeared much younger or more healthy than when they died. The deceased conveyed reassurance to the dreamer. "I am OK and still with you" This message tended to be conveyed telepathically or mentally rather than via spoken word. The dream structure was NOT disorganized or bizarre. Instead visitation dreams are typically clear, vivid, intense and are experienced as real visits when the dreamer awakens. The dreamer is always changed by the experience. There is resolution of the grieving process and/or a wider spiritual perspective.

The bolded part above stood out when I read the above..I had a dream like this a day after my family member passed and it did feel like they were trying to reassure me by what they said in the dream.

Back
Top Bottom