Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Service to others and service to self
The concepts of service to others (STO) and service to self (STS) are the central cornerstone
of the teaching of first Ra and then the Cassiopaeans. We find these same fundamentals expressed
in different terms throughout esoteric culture. The fundamental nature and extreme breadth of
these concepts makes them diffcult to define since these are in one way or another reflected in all
things.
Ra said that at the human level, speaking of STO vs. STS was the most appropriate terminology
because humans tend to think in terms of action and its ethical basis. The concepts of absorption
for STS and radiance for STO could also be used as a metaphor. At any rate, the principles are
beyond words.
Cosmologically, the Cassiopaeans speak of ’dual emergence’ from the One. This is the source of all
which is and this is where the first duality comes into being. The principle of free will, at its various
levels of manifestation, mediates between these. This can be compared to George Gurdjieff’s first
triad, the Sun Absolute dividing into three at the start of the ray of creation. In the most abstract
sense, the existence of two dissimilar forces or tendencies plus free will is the simplest basis for an
open universe. All the forms of creation follow from these, through a series of increasingly restricted
or mechanical levels of being. These levels correspond to the densities of Ra and the Cassiopaeans
or the cosmoses of the Fourth Way.
Depending on the context, the STO/STS duality manifests differently. Specific aspects of this
duality are described in a number of other articles. Below is a list of different dualities and how
they can be seen in relation to STO and STS. A comprehensive description is impossible at our
level and we will need to have recourse to allegory.
• Spirit vs. matter. STS beings worship the physical universe [C’s]. We could say that all is
consciousness but a full half of the consciousness is asleep, in the form of matter. The second
half then uses this as a canvas or material for creation. Pure STS cannot exist without some
form of materiality, hence does not occur past fourth density.[C’s]
• Creation vs. entropy. Creation is multiplicity of forms, entropy is sameness or homogeneity.
STS preoccupation with control is in the end entropic.
• Being vs. non-being. See Being vs. non-being.
• Dispersion vs. collection of gravity. According to the Cassiopaeans, gravity is the fabric
that ties all existence together, across all densities. Dispersing gravity corresponds to STO,
collecting gravity to STS. This leads to a black hole being the physical representation of the
idea of STS, as the C’s put it. Light is the energy expression of gravity, in this sense radiance
and the trapping of light inside the black hole allegorically correspond to STO/STS.
• Balance vs. imbalance. C’s: :STO is balance because you serve self through [serving] others.
[…] STO is balance. STS is imbalance. […] STO flows outward and touches all including point
of origin, STS flows inward and touches only origin point.’
The last item above explains why the terms are sometimes defined as service to self through serving
others (STO) or serving others through serving the self (STS). Or as Ra puts it, worshiping God
in self or worshiping God in creation – all service is thus of the One in the end.
• Light vs. darkness. The darkness is the backdrop into which the light shines. Both are
necessary for defining each other. See Gravity.
• Radiance vs. absorption. STS corresponds to absorbing or concentrating energy. STO
corresponds to radiating energy outward.
• Freedom vs. control. STS is concerned with control over all aspects of self and others. STS
also believes that by imposing its laws it is helping the universe to return to the One, thus
it thinks its action is a service to others. STO sees creation as inherently limitless and is not
concerned with determining what is ’good’ for another.
• Expansion vs. contraction - Exploring possibilities corresponds to STO, imposing limits on
others to STS.
• Network vs. hierarchy - In terms of social organization, STS naturally tends towards the
hierarchy with internal competition for resources and power. STO tends towards sharing and
passing around that which is received. See Networking and Service to self hierarchy.
• Giving vs. Taking. According to the C’s, an ”enlightened” (meaning ”smart”) being can be
either STS or STO. An enlightened STO being only gives, while an enlightened STS being
only takes. The C’s have also commented as follows regarding the taking/consuming/eating
that defines STS: STS does not eat according to protocol. It takes if it is capable. STO gives
all to those who ask. See All to those who ask regarding this latter remark.
• Objectivity vs. subjectivity. Wishful thinking is the hallmark of STS. They only see what
they want to see. [C’s] See Objectivity and Subjectivity regarding this aspect of STO/STS
duality and mentality.
• Good vs. evil. In human ethical terms, what is generally considered evil most often corresponds to STS. The terms are however laden with a baggage of subjectivity and what is good
for one can be bad for another, thus these can easily be misleading. The polarization to
either STO or STS cannot be reduced to an external code of ethics only. The Law of Three
must be taken into account: there is good, there is evil, and there is the specific situation
that determines which is which.
From a cosmic standpoint, both polarities are necessary. This does not however mean that these
can be effectively reconciled at the human level. Thus the cosmic call on the human is to choose
one or the other.
Gurdjieff discusses STO and STS in Beelzebub’s Tales to His Grandson as follows:
”If the notions recorded on this Boolmarshano were put into ordinary language, they
could be stated in the following words:
”’Evidently we men, also like all the existing units of the World, are formed and always
consist of the same three independent forces, by means of which the process of reciprocal
maintenance of everything existing proceeds; namely, of the following three independent
World forces:
”’The first of these forces constantly arises from the causes which proceed in the Prime
Source itself and from the pressure of the newly arisen, and issuing from it by momentum
flows out of that Prime Source.
”’The second World force is what this first force be- comes, when, after having spent
the momentum which it has received, it strives to re-blend with the source of its arising,
according to the fundamental World law called ”The effects of a cause must always
re-enter the cause.”
”’Both of these forces in the general process of reciprocally maintaining forces are entirely independent, and in their manifestations have always and in everything their own
properties and particularities.
”’The first of these two fundamental forces, namely, that one which for compelling
reasons always manifests outside the source of its arising, must constantly involve; and
the second one, on the contrary, striving to blend with the cause of its arising, must
always and in everything evolve. ”’Owing to the fact that the first of the mentioned
three independent forces arises from vivifying actions proceeding in the very foundation
of the cause of everything existing and thus receives in its presence the germ of the
possibility of manifesting vivifyingness, it may be considered as ”Good,” that is, as a
factor for the actualizing of the backward-flowing effects which in relation to this first
force can and must be considered as ”Evil.”
”I Moreover, the first of these forces, which is manifested from inevitable and compelling
causes arising in the Prime Source itself, can from this point of view be considered as
passive. And the second backward-flowing force, because it must constantly resist in
order to have the possibility of penetrating backward or at least the possibility of withstanding the opposite-flowing first passive force which has received its momentum from
the Prime Source causes, must be regarded as active. ”And as for the third independent
World force, this force is nothing else but only the result of the clash everywhere and
in everything of these two fundamental descending and ascending independent forces.
”’Although this third independent force is only the result of both first fundamental
forces, it is nevertheless the spiritualizing and reconciling source of every World formation. ”’And it is the spiritualizing source of every World formation because it arises and
must exist in them as a presence all the time while the given results exist which arise
from various unusual mutual resistances occurring between the said two fundamental
forces flowing in entirely opposite directions.’ ”And so, my boy, it was in this sense and
in this meaning that the words ’Good’ and ’Evil’ were first used by this unfortunate
Makary Kronbernkzion.” Casswiki
So I think polarities also exist in the 5 density of existence which is ethereal. When the soul leaves its physical body, it passes with all its expectations, desires and emotional states to the etheric level, shaping that etheric level from the soul's point of view is just as it is. The etheric reality will be formed in a given state of consciousness and knowledge. There are groups of souls in that world who are similar and who are at different levels of knowledge. From the spiritual-spiritual point of view, all souls have complete knowledge, but it is more intellectual knowledge and not experiential knowledge where one passes through experiences within the density of existence in certain temporal dimensions.
Emotions are the connection between the soul and the body, when the soul is freed from the physical body and is in the subtler etheric body, then the emotions are different, in the etheric level emotions are purer and stronger, understanding the lessons of the soul is extremely dynamic and comprehensive.
All souls are ASPECTS of the Divine Mind, God, the Absolute Sun, call it what you will, and all these souls are like probes for gathering infinite experiences just for the Divine Mind. We cannot fully comprehend this until we reach the 7th density of existence, then we will understand and comprehend the WHOLE! Like a separate drop of the ocean when it returns to the ocean.
Our soul lessons are our choices, for example in my case it is the CHOICE to strive for knowledge, mercy and love, to serve others as I know and can and that my spiritual path has a purpose to the ultimate note of creation and comprehensiveness, so I think it is the right protection and power from OPS forces wherever I am.

Greetings to the team and all the best.

Na srpskom
Dakle, mislim da polariteti postoje i u 5 gustoći postojanja koji je eteričan. Duša kada napusti svoje fizičko telo prelazi sa svim svojim očekivanjima, željama i emocionalnim stanjima u eterični nivo, uobličavanje tog eteričnog nivoa sa dušine tačke gledišta je baš takvo kakva je i ona sama. Eterični realitet oblikovaće se u datom stanju svesti i znanja. U tom svetu postoje grupe duša koje su slične i koje su na različitim nivoima znanja. Sa spiritualno duhovnog gledišta sve duše imaju celokupno znanje, ali to je više intelektualno znanje a ne iskustveno znanje gde se kroz iskustva prolazi u sklopu gustoće postojanja u određenim vremenskim dimenzijama.
Emocije su veza između duše i tela, kada se duša oslobodi fizičkog tela i bude u sutilnijem eteričnom telu tada su i emocije drugačije, u eteričnom nivou emocije su čistije i pojačane, sagledavanje lekcija duše je izuzetno dinamično i sveobuhvatno.
Sve duše su ASPEKTI Božanskog Uma, Boga, Apsolutnog Sunca, nazovite to kako hoćete, i sve te duše su kao sonde za prikupljanje beskonačnih iskustava upravo za Božanski Um. Mi to ne možemo potpuno shvatiti dok ne dostignemo 7 gustoću postojanja, tada ćemo razumeti i shvatiti CELOKUPNOST! Kao odvojena kap okeana kada se vrati u okean.
Naše lekcije duše su naši izbori, na primer u mom slučaju je IZBOR da težim znanju, milosrđu i ljubavi, da služim drugima kako znam i umem i da moj spiritualni put ima svrhu do krajnje note stvaranja i sveobuhvatnosti, tako da smatram da je to prava zaštita i moć od OPS snaga ma bilo gde da se nalazim.

Veliki pozdrav za ekipu i svako dobro.

Interesting little 8-minute clip of a NDE a woman had.

Take away points:

The language was a mixture of music and math.
Life is for learning.
Life is a School.
To use the word God...would be lame.
It sounds kind of hippy dippy, but it's all about love.

22. The worst of these spirits aggressively seek to harm vulnerable humans on earth. Other spirits are enslaved to their addictions and become earthbound. For example, an earthbound spirit who was an alcoholic is still pestered by the craving for alcohol. So he hangs around bars on earth and “drinks through” other alcoholics he temporarily possesses, making it all the more difficult for his victim to conquer the habit. Spirits surround us, and they are not all our friends.

32. Pets are often mentioned by spirits. “It is perfectly true that all the dogs that we’ve had in our family I can find here,” said one spirit. “They are still individualized.” But dogs no longer loved “have gone back to the group soul and have added their quota of affection, love, and devotion, to be used again when other dogs come to earth.” 🐶

I haven't read the book yet, it would be great to get it.

About point 22. Some time ago I met a person who described exactly this point, that is, a man who had problems with alcoholism, it is interesting but it can also be a little creepy to see how especially under the influence of alcohol this person changes the tone of voice and the gaze was totally different, more noticeable possession.

and point 12, recently (a couple of months ago, I don't remember the date exactly), I heard a dog barking, just like that, a dog barking next to me, I don't have pets, neither does my next door neighbor and it wasn't the TV or the radio, it just seemed a bit shocking or disconcerting and funny at the same time.

it makes me think about the resistance that sometimes we have to think about this afterlife perspective, that exists and that coexists in daily life, I'm sure knowing more would help to eliminate prejudices.

Thank you Joe for share

Hi I don't know if I am posting in the correct place or not but here goes. My Mom had COPD and it gradually got worse and worse. I have been caring for her for a few years now with the help of We Care. They are real-life Angels and I couldn't have done it without them as well as her lovely Irish Doctor who came once a week to check on her. He is such a character and he would walk in with his little black bag like in the old western movies and say " Top of the morning to Ya" Well I grew to love all the Angels and the good Doctor as well . Recently she took a turn for the worse and we decided she would be more comfortable in Palliative care. The ambulance was supposed to pick her up at 8:30 this morning. Last night I made her her favorite kind of smoothie and took my dog for a walk. I was gone for half an hour tops. When I got back I looked in on her and at first I thought she was sleeping but when I got coser to her I noticed she was very pale almost white. Her eyes were closed and she had the most peaceful look on her face. When I touched her she felt really hot. Naturally I was quite distraught for most of the night. I forgot all about the ambulance coming at 830 . They were so kind they called an undertaker to pick her up and stayed with me for quite awhile. And talking to them I realized that if my Mom had been alive and gone to the care home she would have been stressed right out of her mind and I would have felt guilty forever blaming myself for her death. Now I'm OK with it because she had a peaceful death at home instead. She was really not big on hospitals. But I have been wondering do people get really hot at the time of death ? I know this is way off topic sorry

Hi memeontheroof - my condolences to your mother passing away. But as you said, it was a good time for her to go, and on some level we choose that time.

Generally, when you die and all biological functions cease, your body will gradually cool down. It is however possible, that in the process of dying, just before you pass away, your body might produce one final surge, for whatever reason. Very often people in this situation also are very lucid, even if they were confused just before.

Probably my best explanation, apart from that she just felt hot to the touch without really being (as kind of an ‘energetic exchange’).

Hi I don't know if I am posting in the correct place or not but here goes. My Mom had COPD and it gradually got worse and worse. I have been caring for her for a few years now with the help of We Care. They are real-life Angels and I couldn't have done it without them as well as her lovely Irish Doctor who came once a week to check on her. He is such a character and he would walk in with his little black bag like in the old western movies and say " Top of the morning to Ya" Well I grew to love all the Angels and the good Doctor as well . Recently she took a turn for the worse and we decided she would be more comfortable in Palliative care. The ambulance was supposed to pick her up at 8:30 this morning. Last night I made her her favorite kind of smoothie and took my dog for a walk. I was gone for half an hour tops. When I got back I looked in on her and at first I thought she was sleeping but when I got coser to her I noticed she was very pale almost white. Her eyes were closed and she had the most peaceful look on her face. When I touched her she felt really hot. Naturally I was quite distraught for most of the night. I forgot all about the ambulance coming at 830 . They were so kind they called an undertaker to pick her up and stayed with me for quite awhile. And talking to them I realized that if my Mom had been alive and gone to the care home she would have been stressed right out of her mind and I would have felt guilty forever blaming myself for her death. Now I'm OK with it because she had a peaceful death at home instead. She was really not big on hospitals. But I have been wondering do people get really hot at the time of death ? I know this is way off topic sorry
My condolence memeontheroof, for the passing of your mom. May she rest in peace.

memeontheof, je te présente toutes mes condoléances pour le départ de ta Maman, que son voyage soit doux...
Pends bien soin de Toi, c'est une épreuve de perdre sa Maman dont tu t'es si bien occupée... Je t'embrasse...

memeontheof, I'm sorry for your mom's departure, may her journey be sweet...
Take good care of yourself, it's an ordeal to lose your Mom that you took care of so well... I kiss you...

Your post brought back memories of my mum's passing over five years ago @memeontheroof. She died over a period of several hours with myself, my eldest brother and his partner with her all the time. It was a very gentle process as she was deeply unconscious toward the end and literally just faded away.

That, however, was not the end of my mum. I was dozing on my sofa about a week after her funeral. The TV was showing a rerun of Star Trek and I woke up suddenly to see that the credits were rolling and I had missed most of it. In the TV screen I could see my mum ( a much younger version) sitting in a chair and smiling at me. She appeared much larger than she would be in real life. I was delighted to see her but she then disappeared much too soon for me. I did notice an area of golden light on the wall near the TV screen which did not owe its existence to any light in the room. I assumed that it was some sort of energy source which was assisting her to manifest.

I have always been a believer in the "afterlife" and have seen many things during my life. My mum was interested in discussions on this subject and her lovely and constant phrase regarding this was "I think there might be something in it". I was quite impressed over her ability to be a full colour manifestation so soon after death. My dad who died some years earlier was only heard calling our names at night. When I rang a friend to tell her I started the conversation with "you will never guess what happened". She told me that I had seen my mother. She strongly suspected this as she had seen the apparition of her father walking along the street shortly after he had died. I consider myself honoured to have seen her after death. The rest of the family told me I must have "imagined" it.

I hope you take good care of yourself during this very difficult period in your life and that you are able to see your mum again in spirit form but even if you do not, you can be sure that she will still be around her loved ones. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom