Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

My deepest condolences, mabar, I will pray for a good transition to the light :hug2:He's probably welcomed by family and friends on the other side. :flowers: Know that you can also talk to him if you feel the need to or if you have something to say, and if you'd like to write a letter to him, here's a suggestion from Laura.
Thanks Oxajil, will do. And, thanks to the others for your comments.

One interesting thing is that my father decided to go on the same day his twin bother died four years ago, this day 25th of March, as one friend told me, perhaps his bother came to received/for him. One of those... Godincidences.

Mabar, je te présente mes condoléances pour la perte de ton Papa, puisse-t-il avoir une transition douce et rapide, il sera dans mes prières ainsi que Toi...

Mabar, I am sorry for the loss of your Dad, may he have a smooth and quick transition, he will be in my prayers as well as You...

One interesting thing is that my father decided to go on the same day his twin bother died four years ago, this day 25th of March, as one friend told me, perhaps his bother came to received/for him. One of those... Godincidences.

My heart and prayers are with you, Mabar. I always make note when someone passes on a day or time that has meaning for those close to them. My mother passed on Mother's Day. I know a gentleman who passed on National Oreo Cookie Day...coincidentally, his favorite cookie was an Oreo and everyone knew it! When these things occur it seems that it provides another sign that there is more to the whole process than just chance and always re-enforces my faith. Thank you for sharing that. 💜

My condolences to you and your family too @mabar.
I don't know if some mournings are less painful than others.
Some are like a train passing over and over again, others are like a gust of wind blowing a flower out of our hands.
There is something in these words of Oliver Sacks that made me realize that every past and future bereavement, the suffering and pain caused, creates the only wealth we are provided with at birth and death, Love.

“There will be no one like us when we are gone,
but then there is no one like anyone else, ever.
When people die they cannot be replaced. They
leave holes that cannot be filled, for it is the fate
of every human being to be a unique individual, to
find his own path, to live his own life, to die his
own death.”
“My predominant feeling is one of
gratitude. I have loved and been loved; I have
been given much and I have given something in
return; I have read and traveled and thought and
written.”
“Above all, I have been a sentient
being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet,
and that in itself has been an enormous
privilege and adventure.”

Oliver Sacks

Pease accept deepest condolences fo you and your family. May your father have a smooth and peaceful transition and may his soul Rest in Peace. Take a good care of yourself during the time of mourning. Hopefully the knowledge that he truly is in a better place now will help you in this process :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom