Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

The other day while rereading the session from March 4, 2012, there were some remarks from the C's on a couple of cases where young people died, and also where some rather young mathematicians passed away. Below are excerpts followed by comments. Since a quote would hide the insights, I have indented the text and given colour to the main points in the answers and bolded the essence of the questions.

Q: (L) Okay, the first question I have is that I have been contacted by this guy named Armando. His son died. The son was born on August 10, 1996, and died on October 7, 2011 in Santa Barbara, California. Now, he has some questions, and I'm making an exception to ask these questions for him because he's really quite distraught. So, his first question - and I'm gonna try to help out with these questions - as he wrote it is, "Did his son decide to go to the contemplation zone, or did he decide to stay here?"
A: It would not be a good thing to be earth bound. Sergio was confused for a bit, but his father's questions enabled him to move on.

Q: (L) Okay. His father asks, "Is there anything I can do to help him?"​
A: His father is not in a position to help in any other way than to release and accept his son's choice.
Q: (L) Are you saying that his son chose to leave?​
A: At one level, yes.​
Q: (L) But it was a terrible accident. I mean, how can you choose by an accident?
A: At the level of the soul the decision is made to withdraw the awareness that normally prevents such occurrences.
Q: (L) So you're saying that when accidents happen, that at some level even if the specific accident isn't engineered or set up, that the soul can make a choice to withdraw the acute awareness of reality that permits an accident to be more possible or probable? Is that it?​
A: Yes.​
Q: (L) And is that what happened in this case?​
A: Yes.​
Q: (L) Why did his son make that choice?
A: He knew what was coming and chose to prepare for the next level of service.​
Q: (L) His father asks, "Was his death caused by STS to generate pain and suffering on us and the community just to feed them?"​
A: No.​
Q: (L) Is there anything you can say to Armando to help him deal with his pain?
A: Death is just passing through a door that is not accessible to the living except on the mental planes. If his father wishes to fully honor his son and his choice, he might do well to use this event as motivation to develop himself in a more fully spiritual way. More than that, he could help others in lieu of his son for his son.
Q: (Ark) Well, once we are on this subject, I want to ask about these mathematicians. Yesterday I learned that from my mathematician friend in Poland about the death of - in our Kairos club - a young mathematician Branson. And apparently he was quite young and for no reason suddenly he died driving a car. (L) In an accident? (Ark) No, while he was driving. Now, he was a friend of the German mathematician who worked with Irving Segal, the young guy that drowned in Clausthal in the lake. There was a conference, and they went for a swim in the lake. People were on the shore watching, and he just sank in seconds and that was all. He was also like 20-some years old. Then we had this Pertti Lounesto, the same club, related to the same area of mathematics, who drowned in the sea a few months after we saw him at the conference {in Cookville, Tennessee}. Okay, and then we had the Russian mathematician who was doing also similar work, and he went to the Black sea for vacation and he drowned. All these young people died, and they are all mathematicians doing very abstract work. It's too many of them to have drowned just by accident. I mean, what kind of coincidence is it? Any comment?​
A: It is not a coincidence. It is too bad that so many who are on the right track in so many ways do not have the advantage of knowing about those things that would shield them from frequency driven attacks; such things as diet changes that would protect them from direct manipulation; things such as awareness of other densities. But, of course this last item would have come to their notice.
(L) Alright, while we're on the subject, one of my Facebook friends, Lindy, had a daughter named Arianna who died on my birthday. Which is kind of interesting because this young boy Sergio, Armando's son, died on my grandmother's birthday. So anyway, this Arianna died apparently in her sleep. She's had seizure disorders since she was young, and she tried to go on a gluten/dairy-free diet and so forth, but she couldn't leave the sugar alone. Any comment on this?​
A: Arianna was waking and realized at the soul level that the body was no longer useful. She just "stepped out".
This first question about the son of Armando gives the idea that the knowledge and the questions asked by those that remain can be of help for those that pass over. Also that the passing of someone near us can be an encouragement for us to develop ourselves "in a more fully spiritual way." In addition we can be of service, if we help others in lieu of our dear ones for our dear ones. This last point reminded me of an excerpt from the Gospel of John, often read in churches during Easter, where Jesus, now hanging on the cross, addresses his mother and one of his disciples.
When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

The second question is about the young mathematicians whose abstract work in similar area of mathematics apparently have given them a glimpse of higher densities, but who then for unknown reasons had accidents or drowned. The explanation is basically that there were no accidents and that they were targeted. Diet was mentioned and there was also this about transmarginal inhibition and parasitic infestation being limiting factors: Session 18 July 2015
A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Finally the question about Arianna, who was waking up and died when she stepped out of her body, because she became aware that on a soul level her body no longer was of use. This tells me much about the relation a soul can have with this material world. Reading this passage again helped me get a different perspective on the passing of a cousin who many years ago one morning just didn't wake up. I did not know her well, did not have much contact with her nearest family, but I still remember her and have been wondering why she left so unexpectedly and so early.

A: Death is just passing through a door that is not accessible to the living except on the mental planes.

It never ceases to amaze me how the process of dying can be so enormously healing. While providing palliative care and guidance to families and people who are dying during my shifts, I've seen what could be described as the most bittered person transform into a person who emanates peace and love. You can just see it through their eyes. A complete transformation. Then you know the end is near where the family is saddened but rejoiced because they had their chance to express their love and gratitude, and were able to say all the important things to each other, including the expression of their true beliefs that at some level they just know that life goes on even when the body dies. And the dying person is just at peace even in his or her end-stage agonizing breathing with a smile in the face. Kind of like the most special goodbye in a port, knowing that the person is bound for a wonderful journey to non-material realms. A peaceful and loving transition, which is quite an honor to witness.

When the final stage of dying arrives at the door, it is admirable how some people find the courage to say what they need to say to each other, and how they accept this with the attitude that makes the whole difference in life.

I hope that those who suffer a tragic death or are lost and confused when dying, are able to find peace and guidance in the afterlife.

And the dying person is just at peace even in his or her end-stage agonizing breathing with a smile in the face. Kind of like the most special goodbye in a port, knowing that the person is bound for a wonderful journey to non-material realms. A peaceful and loving transition, which is quite an honor to witness.
That was so beautifully put, Gaby. Thank you!

It never ceases to amaze me how the process of dying can be so enormously healing.

I just finishd reading" Greaves, Helen (1977). Testimony of Light. Saffron Walden, England: C. W. Daniel." (that was mentioned in The Afterlife Unvieled) which goes deep into Gaby's observation why the process of dying can be so healing.

“Man will die, as he has ever done. As long as he believes that death is the end, disease and destruction will last. . . .”

The book is about a communication that was transmitted from Frances Banks, a nun, author and trained psychologist to author Greaves shortly after her death over a period of time:

"Frances Banks was an intimate friend of mine, [..] we worked together psychically and spiritually. We also explored the deep levels of meditation. Miss Banks was an outstanding woman in many fields of endeavour.[...] She was the author of many books on psychology; one on the education of prisoners, Teach Them to Live; and her last book was Frontiers of Revelation, being an account of researches into psychic and mystical phenomena."

Frances focus is on describing her personal lessons after leaving 3D in a humble way. Her first "job" after death is in a nursery where newly passed away are taken care of. She gives fascinating examples of lessons in self observation IMO worth a read.

As the read goes on she summarizes principles what she/they want us living in physicality to know:

* There should be no fear of death, for the death of the body is but a gentle passing to a much freer life.

* That all Life is lived as a serial, that we go from one experience of living to another experience of living at a different rate, i.e. on a higher level of awareness: "Perhaps the most important change which has come over me in the period since I left the earth, is the deepening of the realisation and confirmation of the serialised life which we all lead . It is as though I had just finished a chapter. . . . Now I am awake, refreshed, alert and I have started immediately on a new chapter, or perhaps it is a new book in a different dimension. It does not matter whether this is a new book or only a new chapter. It is still a continuation , a sequel to all that has been committed to memory in the last story. There is a definite continuing thread."

* I am becoming increasingly aware of a Pattern and a Plan. The Blueprint of one’s efforts , one’s successes and failures on all the planes; physical, material, emotional , mental and spiritual does indicate that a definite line of advance is voluntarily accepted by the soul before incarnation. No doubt when I am more proficient in the study of individual lives and their results , together with the life courses of nations and their results, good or apparently not good, which have been set in motion through the Law of Cause and Effect, I shall be better able to appreciate how the Divine Pattern of individual growth and group growth is linking up from life to life and from age to age. It is only logical to assume that we take up, as it were, where we left off in a previous trial of strength and weakness. This presupposes a chain of lives, of experiences, of reincarnation in its little understood form. But I am more than convinced, as I observe stories of effort and success and failure, that the soul needs to ‘project’ some part of Itself back into the denser environment of earth in repeated attempts to master the trials and stresses of those vibrations. But which part of Itself, and whether it is always the same part , is still a mystery, and must remain so until we have advanced much in wisdom and insight.

* Selfobservation/Recapitulation/Judgement: "Somewhere in the deeps of my mind two ‘blueprints’ are brought forward into my consciousness. These are so clear that I can (literally) take them out, materialise them and study them. One is the Perfect Idea with which my spirit went bravely into incarnation. The other is the resultant of only a partially- understood Plan . . . in fact my life as it was actually lived. It was a shock to me, and a very salutary experience, to find that these two plans differed exceedingly. And yet, one learns so much by facing the results. . . . In a way the blueprints resemble maps, with coloured places, and light and dark patches, and a kind of glowing ‘sun’ for the high-lights. First of all the mind looks at the whole comparison, and sets the blueprints side by side. This is the first shock; a true humbling of yourself to find that you did so little when you would have done so much; that you went wrong so often when you were sure that you were right. During this experience the whole cycle of your life-term unfolds before you in a kaleidoscopic series of pictures. [ the Cs speak about slides on a wheel] During this crisis one seems to be entirely alone. Yours is the judgment . You stand at your own bar of judgment. You make your own decisions. You take your own blame. . . . You are the accused, the judge and the jury.

* Yet at the same time each group and each soul directs ‘backward’ to the plane below, its present achievement, the fruits of its knowledge. These ideas, ideals and conceptions fit into and make manifest, the Divine Pattern or Plan as far as this can be accepted by the souls still seeped in the illusion and glamour of matter. No acceptance of another soul’s belief colours progress. The soul must judge for itself - must make its own progress, must choose what to accept as truth for itself. No soul is coerced, forced or bound by creeds. If he believes that this is Heaven, or conversely, that he is in Hell, then for him that is so at his present state of progress.

Further on comes her description on Soul Groups:
(I) First of all we belong to a Family Group. We are born into and marry into, Family Groups, which are most suitable for the type of experience and lessons we, as incarnating souls, need. Many people do not get far away from the Family Groups or Tribes (in lesser cultivated nations). The Family Group Soul is the most important in their lives. They are the folk we call clannish. Naturally when they arrive over here after death of the physical body they graduate to that Family Group there to carry on the lessons and experiences of earth life, and develop harmony and happiness. There is no compulsion for them to leave the Group until they are ready and willing to go on to the next larger Group to which they, all unwittingly, also belong. This first is the simplest Group and many souls remain under the joyful protection and guidance of this Group Being for a long span.

(2) The next Groups are the Groups of interest, passionate attachments to the arts, music, education, social sciences and social service. These are wider, more extensive Groups and extend beyond families and individuals to smaller groups. Such Groups would be those of musicians, artists, prophets, orators, writers, doctors, philosophers, scientists who had passed through the Group Work and had graduated. Their passionate interest would naturally be part of their soul life and they would graduate to such groups where they could continue their studies and their achievements. Sometimes Family Groups are included in these larger groups and then the two groups fit into one another and merge. In other words, these Family Groups would be as cells within the Higher Mental Groups. When souls arrive here and have ‘cleared the receiving houses’they pass on to, first, the Family and then later (if the family is not of similar mental groups) to the Special Group of their interests. This is rather like ‘clearing customs’on earth, at arrival in a new country, then joining the family awaiting your arrival and later, passing on to your business or mental or artistic associates. The groups fit in with one another, or are part of one another, just as the finger is part of the hand, the hand of the arm, and the arm of the body.

(3) The next stage of groups is on a higher level and is not always attained by souls who desire rapid return to earth conditions. To me, in my humble state now in my first group (that of interest and service as in the Community on earth), the probability of being included in these Higher Groups of extended consciousness is a joyful anticipation towards which I work gladly, yet with contented assent. We could compare these Higher Groups with the advanced classes in a university. Here the interests, the subjects for study are still partially separated. The advanced student is accepted into classes of wider range, power and interest. In the guidance of these Groups are great Beings, watching over the progress of their cell-like clusters of souls. They work on higher mental Rays of influence, for although I know very little about them as yet, I have questioned many souls who have contacted them and worked amongst them. These Soul Groups are extensive, yet concentrated in their classes and workshops. They realise more than we can possibly do the Divinity inherent in every particle of the Cosmos. They are able to study Divine Laws beyond our understanding. They commune together with and in the Mind of the Higher Beings whose Soul Group they constitute. They work for progress in Divine Imagination and they work as Divine Imaginational Groups. They inspire lower groups with their findings, for still they contain the lower groups within their Centres as cell-points in a vast intricate and beautiful organism. Amongst them are philosophers, scientists, researchers, priests, teachers. They are parts of Groups which influence and impress such movements on earth as Psychic Research, Healing movements, Religious Co-operation, the advancement of Science and all movements intended to bring Light upon future worlds. When I am ready and my ‘cleansing’and ‘sloughing off of earthly desires’has advanced sufficiently for me to be enabled to live in a rarer atmosphere, I trust that I shall move on to take up habitation and study in one of these Groups. Then I shall be able to attend the classes and listen to the Teachers and discuss with my fellows in one of these Universities of the Spirit. Then I shall be able to take part in the communion with the Great Spiritual Being who is the Centre of the Group. But this is to come.

(4) Beyond these Groups there must be other Groups and Companies of Heaven, Greater Beings, vaster projects right up to the concept of Divinity Itself, of which we can have little or no conception.

A couple months back I was looking up more info on 'dream visitations' and found the work of Bob Olson on youtube. Here is more about him and his work from his website:

On his other website, Grief and Belief | For hope, comfort and peace... he talks about something he calls the 'Grief and Belief Connection' which I find intriguing and that I relate to as I research more about the afterlife:

With this I developed the premise that there is a direct connection between one’s level of belief (in an afterlife) and one’s level of grief. So I took surveys, interviewed experts, eavesdropped conversations and spied Internet chat-rooms. It was unanimous: belief and grief are connected. The evidence was extensive, though unscientific. I had learned to accept that about the spiritual. Proof is subjective. Some people need more evidence than others before they believe. I understand. I was once one of those people.

Hence, I discovered The Grief And Belief Connection. While spiritual insight about life after death will not eliminate your grief, it can change your grieving experience from one of hopelessness, distress and fear to one of hope, comfort and peace. It is the difference between wondering where your deceased loved has gone, feeling a loss of connection with them and worrying if they are still suffering—OR—knowing your loved one is safely surrounded by the light and love of God, understanding that they are watching over you and can hear you speak to them, and believing that they are not suffering, but rather, celebrating their homecoming with those who had crossed over before them.

Something that needs to be factored into the above is the fact that as far as I still know, he doesn't believe in 'earthbound spirits' (he has an episode called 'The Myth of Earthbound Spirits' where he discusses this). I consider 'earthbound spirits' a real possibility but still find his take on it in that episode interesting.

And now a video related to the 'Grief and Belief Connection' that I find helpful:
“Join me in this intimate conversation with author/medium John Holland where he discusses grief from the context of his own bereavement following the loss of his mother, Jenny. John, the author of Born Knowing, Power Of The Soul, and The Spirit Whisperer (among others), talks about why mediums grieve, what people can do to prepare for a loved one’s passing, deathbed visions and shared death experiences, the importance of being present with the dying, caretakers who forget to take care of themselves, reasons why discussing death with loved ones helps both the dying and those left behind, and so much more. This video is for people who are grieving, people who have never lost anyone close to them but will someday, and even those who want to help others in their time of grief.” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV http://www.afterlifetv.com

Many thanks for this topic!

I found the following article below an interesting read concerning this subject, decide for yourself :-)

Scientists Find That Six In Ten Grieving People ‘See or Hear Dead Loved Ones’
  • The Facts: University of Milan found that there is a "very high prevalence" of people who have experience with receiving messages from their deceased loved ones, like seeing or hearing them.
  • Reflect On: Does consciousness exist outside of the body? Is biology necessary for for consciousness to thrive?
What happens when we ‘die?’ We can’t quite answer that question, but we can perhaps say that something indeed does happen. The evidence for reincarnation, for example, is quite unbelievable. There have been a number of cases of children who clearly remember their past lives, describing in detail their previous family members as well as how they died and other factors that have been confirmed by their supposed past families. This is precisely why Carl Sagan said that reincarnation is worthy of “serious scientific study.” Other near death studies have suggested that consciousness does not depend on our biology, as those who are close to death or pronounced dead and then come back to life have told tales and described details about their surroundings at the time that would have been impossible had they not been ‘outside’ of their bodies. This information was presented to the United Nations, and you can read more about that here and watch the full video presentation.

There could be multiple things that happen when one passes away. Perhaps their soul can go multiple routes, as if it has a choice? Perhaps consciousness is something separate from the soul? Perhaps bits and pieces of our consciousness stick around while our soul goes off to a new experience? Who knows, but again, the evidence suggesting something does indeed happen is pretty interesting to say the least.

A study conducted a couple of years ago added to the mystery, as researchers from the University of Milan found that there is a “very high prevalence” of people who have experience with receiving messages from their deceased loves one, like seeing or hearing them. The study, however, labels these as “post-bereavement hallucinatory experiences,” and the researchers don’t seem to be open to the idea that these experiences could actually be real.

Through their work, they believe that 30 to 60 percent of people experience this type of thing, or at least widowed subjects.

They published their findings in the Journal of Affective Disorders.

Jacqueline Hayes, an academic at the University of Roehampton, has studied the phenomenon for a long time. She’s been interviewing people from across the UK who have lost spouses, parents, children, siblings and friends. She told the Daily Mail: “People report visions, voices, tactile sensations, smells, and something that we call a sense of presence that is not necessarily related to any of the five senses. I found that these experiences could at times be healing and transformative, for example hearing your loved one apologise to you for something that happened – and at other times foreground the loss and grief in a painful way.”

The report follows research from the University of Southampton, which suggested there might be such thing as life after death. That study, published in 2014, found evidence that awareness can continue for at least several minutes after clinical death, which was previously thought impossible.

Russel Targ, a renowned physicist and co-founder of the US government/Stanford remote viewing STARGATE project also shared an interesting experience he had with his deceased daughter. During a formal meeting with other people that he was not involved in, his daughter asked one of those people to give a message to her father, Russel. This is one experience he had that convinced him that consciousness does indeed survive after death. He expressed this in an interview with UFO researcher Richard Dolan. You can watch that here in its entirety.

The scientific investigation of mediumship actually started approximately 150 years ago. Members of the British and American Societies for Psychical Research studied it heavily, which involved many prominent physiologists, psychologists and scientists.

Over the past few years, scientific research on mediumship has gained more popularity too. This could be due to the fact that recent research has confirmed that mediumship is not associated with conventional dissociated experiences, psychosis, dysfunction, pathology or over-active imaginations. (source) In fact, a large percentage of mediums have been found to be high functioning individuals. (source)

“Most prior research on this phenomenon has focused on whether mediums can genuinely report accurate information under blinded conditions, and whether their personalities deviate in significant ways from population norms. But little is known about their physiological and electrocortical processes. Scientists have long proposed and used electroencephalography to study mediums in trance (deeply dissociated) states (Prince, 1968; Mesulan, 1981; Hughes and Melville, 1990; Oohashi et al., 2002; Hageman et al., 2010), but to our knowledge mental mediums who do not experience trance states have not been studied using these techniques.”

A team of researchers, including scientists from the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS), published the very first paper on mediumship in the Journal Frontiers in Psychology in 2013. (source)

Paul Mills at the University of California, San Diego, Julie Beischel and Mark Boccuzzi at the Windbridge Institute, and Arnaud Delorme, Dean Radin and Leena Michel from IONS teamed up to design and conduct a study to collect psychometric and brain electrophysiology data from six individuals. They had all previously reported accurate information about deceased individuals under double-blind conditions, and did so again in this study. Correlations between the accuracy of mediums’ statements and their brain electrical activity were examined, and the differences in brain activity were studied when they intentionally evoked four subjective states: perception, recollection, fabrication, and communication.

Each participant performed two tasks with their eyes closed. In the first one, the participant was given only the first name of a deceased person, and was then asked 25 questions about them. After each question, the participant was asked to quietly perceive information that was relevant to the question for 20 seconds and then respond verbally. Each response was recorded and then scored for accuracy by individuals who knew the deceased people.

Out of the 4 mediums, the accuracy of 3 of them was significantly above chance, and the correlation between accuracy and brain activity during the 20 seconds of supposed communication with the dead was outstanding. Researchers discovered that brain activity during the 20 seconds of silent mediumship communication was significant in the frontal theta for one participant.

These results (and researchers) don’t point to this as definitive proof of mental communication with the deceased, but the accuracy ratings in the tasks and the unique brain activity measured in the second activity certainly call for further scientific inquiry into this under-studied phenomenon.

The Takeaway

The idea that consciousness exists beyond the physical realm is still greeted with harsh skepticism, but with all of the interesting evidence out there, this shouldn’t be the case. It should actually be studied further with an open mind, but the fact remains that no matter how strong and plausible the evidence is for something, if it upsets and disrupts the current accepted framework of knowledge, it will often be greeted with harsh opposition and ridicule. Countless amounts of ‘sane’ people have had experiences that suggest to them that their loved ones aren’t really ‘gone,’ but are simply in another place, so why do we assume that these are only hallucinations? Why do we instantly jump to that conclusion instead of actually entertaining the idea that there is indeed some sort of life after death, regardless of the fact that we may not be able to fully understand it yet?

But the reader who feels this difficulty must not be offended if he is answered as people answer a child who says ‘When I am in heaven, I shall want a Rolls-Royce and a salmon-rod’. The correct answer is, we understand, ‘If you want them when you get to heaven, you shall have them’. If the mind feels cold without an object other than itself, nothing is simpler for it than to create a palace of art, a world of mythology, a cosmos of abstract conceptual machinery, and so forth. In fact that is precisely what it does when it cannot achieve what it really wants—self-knowledge—without the help of these things. But it is not these things that it wants, it is self-knowledge. For when it has its works of art, what it values in them is not themselves but the glimpses they give it of hidden and mysterious beauty. What it worships in the figures of its gods is not these figures themselves in their externality to itself but the revelation through them of something really divine; and so on. If then any one feels that the ideal of knowledge, as we present it, is cold and unattractive, abstract and barren, we reply. How would you like to enjoy for ever what in the highest art you glimpse, half-concealed in the torrent of sensation? How would you like to live face to face with that which now and then you have felt stir your heart in moments of worship and prayer? And if he is so simple as to believe that the very evanescence of these moments is what gives them their value, the answer is that to prefer them in the form of evanescent emotion is just to create the world of art and religion. To feel the need of an external world is already to possess such a world, for the error of thinking one needs it is the same as the error of thinking that it exists. This is parallel to the familiar truth that to look on virtue as cold and unattractive is not to wish one were vicious, but to be vicious. Not that such creation of an external object is capricious. The mind cannot simply think whatever it pleases, or even imagine whatever it pleases. It is bound by the laws of its own nature to this extent, that even though it can deform its nature by misconceiving it, it can never deform it out of recognition, because misconceiving is after all a kind of conceiving.

Collingwood, R. G.. Speculum Mentis . Read Books Ltd.. Kindle Edition.

I recently made a document of the new content from the book excerpts I found interesting in this thread. Some posts are included, but nothing familiar, like the C's session excerpts. Basically, just a refresher for me. I just have the names of the posters at the top and separated the posts by page breaks. I briefly checked over the links in the document. There is minor ordering of posts like when someone quotes and replies to someone else. So there is some redundant content when someone is quoting someone else.

The intention was to make it an audio file, using Balabolka. The MP3 runs around 4 hours on the rate setting of 1 and is about 80 MB @ 48kbps. Having read this thread, it was easy to listen to and figure out who was speaking or being quoted. You just have to listen for the forum name to come up.

Attachments

• Afterlife thread excerpts.doc
    555.5 KB · Views: 48
Yesterday, I had a long talk with my 93 yr.old uncle on the phone. My brother told me recently that Uncle Dewey isn't doing to well and probably won't be with us for long. He is my mothers younger brother and the last one living of seven children. He lost one eye to cancer 12 years ago and is nearly blind. He was so happy I called since we haven't talked in almost a year and he lives alone so is probably lonely. After chatting a bit he said " my father has been visiting me for awhile now". "One night I awoke and he was sitting at the foot of my bed. He's been telling me all kinds of things". "He told me he is working with the Apostle Paul and travels around the world as a sort of emissary doing different work". My uncle said, he can't tell this to people because they don't believe him, I told him I believe it. He proceeded to say he can't talk with his daughter about it because she doesn't believe in God only science. I said, I think science is the study of God's creation. He then said, his mother is visiting him also so I asked if she told him anything. He didn't say but heard his father and mother talking on several occasions in another room, talking and talking and laughing.

What a wonderful conversation! I felt honored he felt he could tell me about something that was so important to him. It made him happy to do so. I understand this great reluctance to speak about these things to mostly everyone and some how he knew he could talk to me even though we've never talked about such things.

I asked him if their visits made him feel good and he said, oh yes! He said it was reassuring and lets him know there is more then this life.

Hopefully, I'll be able to visit him in a few months. We've never been to close or spent much time together but this has made me realize how dear he is to me. They're all gone when he passes. Dear Uncle Dewey.

Thanks for starting the thread Joe,

Finally got around to the 3 Stafford Betty books and have enjoyed them.

One thing that is missing, so far, from these texts is any mention by anyone on the "other side" i.e. "5D" of the control exerted over humans by "4D STS". I'm wondering if being in possession of that information (assuming it's true) would influence whether or not a person reincarnated (at least on 3D earth).

Having started 'The Afterlife Unveiled' directly after reading Keels 'Operation Trojan Horse', I have to agree that the above concept was also the first thing that stood out to a jaundiced eye. Midway through 'Heaven and Hell Unveiled', however, I did find this excerpt notable amidst the previous narrative;

...very few [on Earth]...realize in any great degree the magnitude of the forces which are ambient around men as they go about their business day by day. These forces are real, nonetheless, and close at hand. Nay, they mingle with your own endeavors, whether you will or no. And these powers are not all good, but some are malicious, and some between-wise, and neither good or bad.

Attributed as it was to the entity 'Zabdiel', also has me working now through the 4 volumes of Rev. G Vale Owens work. Where an early statement by his deceased Mother also caught the eye, in the first chapter - 'The Lowlands of Heaven' - a facility happened to be identified as a House of Sorrow. The inhabitants of which apparently tasked, specifically, with providing aid to those of the Earth plane (the sorrowful ones).

His 'Mother', immediately after, also introducing the term 'vibrations' in describing the mechanism of aid, a rather avant garde concept I would have thought in 1913? Also something that immediately brought to mind terminology used in the Law of One;

Ra: I am Ra... These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move towards this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

Something I found noteworthy not having come across that particular nomenclature elsewhere?

Suppose I'm going to have to get hold of Stainton Moses work now...

Thanks again.

J

Being curious about the “afterlife” is normal, but being anxious is not good at all. You could be missing something in this life and in this reality.

In case you missed it the whole reason for the above quote was to remind us that we did have a "preview" and hopefully that might alleviate some of our anxiety. Personally I don't know many in 3D who don't have some.

Maybe just before going to sleep, you should just spend a little time with memories of departed people you love and miss and more or less "set the mood and energy dial" so that when you go to sleep, the interaction can continue, but more real, so to say?

Would like to comment that I did try this not long after reading what Laura wrote above, and I did dream of a deceased family member. I remember thinking, 'this really does work!' after waking up from the dream. I was pretty alert when I woke up from it and thought to write it down as soon as possible.

In the dream I was singing a song with a deceased family member, it was one they had written but that I didn't recognize. This is an edited version of some of what I wrote in my journal about the dream..'Singing a song with my brother, a song which includes the lyrics "war, yes or no?" There is joy in singing the song. A package arrives, and he opens it. It's a (stereo) speaker..' So, that's the comforting part of the dream as then it turns to my father arguing in the background with someone..so will leave it at that :-)

This is the one and only dream that stands out after trying the above, which I've tried a couple more times since I believe. Maybe for whatever reason, I was more receptive when I had the above dream.

Back
Top Bottom