Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

This very compelling subject was the focus of our most recent MindMatters show. (Unfortunately, some of the audio cuts out towards the beginning of the show, but does get soon improved.)

MindMatters: The Reality and Implications of an Afterlife

Really enjoyed this one guys, thanks. It's a shame this is such a taboo subject and not more widely discussed. The options for most people are either mainstream religion or pure atheism, and what's missed in between is incredible.

The whole thing is reduced to ridiculously simplistic levels. On what should be the most important question in the world. Either God created all in 7 days, or we are just atoms banging into each other. One side says that we live a life and then either chill in heaven or burn in hell. The other side are pretty sure their consciousness is extinguished upon death and thereafter is eternal blackness.

Have any of them ever sat down and tried to imagine that, and could you even imagine a worse hell? Think about how long a decade would feel, yet these people look forward to not just a thousand or million years of blackness, but eternity.

Does anyone actually think about this stuff? In fact the more I think about it, this simplistic dichotomy just seems so insane that I can hardly even find a suitable analogy.

It's something like one group of people arguing that ALL animals are cats, and the other group arguing that they are all dogs. Nobody talks about elephants, bacteria, rodents, birds, polar bears or anything else. OK maybe the buddhists think we reincarnate as a worm or something, and some other cultures think we live underground with our ancestors. Well they both sound equally crappy as well!

Therefore, whenever I encounter this material it feels refreshing in a way I can't quite describe. I always knew it to be true yet I have succumbed to the programming over my years here. I find myself being awakened and feeling more like an "embodied" spirit when I consider it seriously, but it is easy to slip back into forgetting.

I get how it could be a hard pill to swallow for some people. If true in the way described it would basically mean there are an array of beings watching your every move, and your responsibility never goes away, and you shouldn't really forget your responsibility even for a second, and even when finally dead there is no rest :lol:.

On the other hand, it actually does give some meaning to otherwise senseless and horrific suffering. For all those who lived and died in miserable conditions, or who were participants in tragic manipulated wars to enrich bankers, or were so badly abused from childhood that any chance of a "good" life was hopeless. Even the daily stresses we encounter, the struggle to survive and the act of seeking the truth in a world full of lies -learning history only to watch others repeat it- can be explained by this all simply being a school.

The idea that there are purposes, lessons, intelligence and creativity much higher than us, that we cannot understand yet but may one day get to, is a pretty exciting reason to live. That is, if we can get over the programming installed in us.

Even the daily stresses we encounter, the struggle to survive and the act of seeking the truth in a world full of lies -learning history only to watch others repeat it- can be explained by this all simply being a school.

On that note, I was thinking a couple of days ago that it is rather peculiar that the world has never been a paradise in the last several thousands of years, as far as we know. It has always been full of trouble and all sorts of hardships - yet it has not been so terribly awful that it all comes to an end or that intelligent life becomes impossible. Of course, there is always the uncertainty of the future, and things may indeed come to an abrupt end on this planet; or conditions may turn so bad that the 'normal' life of intelligent creatures will stop, at least for some time until it all starts again. Nothing is guaranteed. But still, at least for tens of thousands of years, there's been a sort of situation in which things are always more or less hard - yet here we are, and in spite of it all there is something that we can call civilized life up to this day.

And to me that sort of suggests that it is by design. Why aren't all major problems fixed by us capable intelligent creatures? Or on the contrary and even more likely - why haven't we blown it all up already if we are so mad? One of the afterlife books does say that spirits seek to inspire people here so that we don't fall into absolute chaos. From the point of view of 4D STS this balance is just fine, because suffering is squeezed out of us, but not so much that it will result in the their 'farm' going out of business. But also (and this is really the point I was getting to) it makes sense from the point of view of this planet being a school! Life on Earth wasn't meant to be easy and pleasant, but difficult enough to be challenging - yet not so difficult that it makes any sort of progress or learning absolutely impossible. I find this thought awe-inspiring, even beautiful and optimistic, like it's a miracle.

These descriptions of the afterlife remind me of some readings of Andrew Davis Jackson. He was very prolific with his writings. There's not too much said about him, at least in comparison to others called spiritualists like Blavatsky. Here's an extract from him:

On The Final Destination
The present structure of the universe will
change ultimately, and a new universe will
come forth. When all worlds of material
organisation shall have performed their
respective missions by the individualisation of
immortal spirits, when each world shall have
disorganised and fallen back into its original
vortex of chaos, where will the spirit reside?
The answer hereto will be best understood by
recurring to the soul's travellings. After
individual souls leave this and the other
earths they ascend to the Second Sphere,
where they undergo an angelic discipline, by
which every physical and spiritual deformity is
removed. When all spirits shall have
progressed to the Second Sphere the earths
and planets in the universe will be
depopulated. The earths and suns will die,
their life being absorbed by the Divine Spirit.
He will expand His inmost capacity and
attract the glowing elements of His being
which permeate the boundless expanse of matter, and all matter which is not organised
into spirit will fall into its original condition.
But the inhabitants of the Second Sphere wil
ultimately advance to the Third, then to the
Fourth, then to the Fifth, and last to the Sixth,
which is as near the Great Positive Mind as
spirits can ever approach. It is in the
neighbourhood of the Divine Aroma of Deity.
is warmed and beautified by His infinite love,
illuminated by His all- embracing wisdom. In
this ineffable Sphere, but in different stages
of individual progression, all spirits will dwell.
They will be held together by attractive
emanations of Deity, which will embrace the
entire Sphere. The Universal Father wil thus
gather to Himself all images of His creation;
and the House of Many Mansions will be filled
by the members of the ingathered family. This
may be considered as the Home of the spirit,
but still greater missions and blessings will
determine the paths in which every conjugal
oneness will tread.
When all spirits arrive at the Sixth Sphere,
then will the Deity contract His inmost
capacity, and the boundless vortex will be convulsed with new motion. God will create a
new universe and will manifest different and
greater elements and energies therein. New
spheres of spiritual existence will thus be
opened, as much superior to the present
unspeakable glories of the Sixth Sphere as
this now is above the Second Sphere. The
highest Sphere in the present order of the
universe will constitute the Second Sphere in
that new order which is to be developed. Thus
there will be Four Spheres for spirits and
angels to pass through at the consummation
of the new unfolding, as there are four now
between the Second and Sixth Spheres which
we have been considering. There have been
developed already more universes in the
manner here described than there are atoms
in this earth of ours. As the human mind is
incapable of computing the millions of
centuries required for those souls which
inhabit the Second Sphere to progress into
the one above it, so it would be worse than
useless to hint at those ages which will roll
into the past before we begin to approach
that change of universal relations about which I have spoken. It follows that the spirit
will have no final home, because rest will be
intolerable to an immortal being, but the spirit
will progress eternally.

I feel that people would have solved the major problems, but 4D STS prevents that. Such as the tower of babel that would have united humanity, only to be foiled by 4D STS.

@hlat ,

I feel that way too. That story now means so much more to me realizing the Tower of Bable was probably not the evil negative thing most Christians have labeled it. It was always presented to me as"Look at all those evil people trying to unite and become god-like." Unification does not need to be for evil purposes. The destruction of the Tower/unification resulted in the babel.

The Cs indicate it was the Lizzies who didn't really like the idea of humanity uniting and so then they destroyed the tower/unification device so they could continue to divide us and have a more easily controlled food farm. The STO side is described by the Cs as The sons of Belial and the STS side are The sons of One which sounds backward as we have been taught.

I am reading Stafford Betty's book, The Afterlife Unveiled, What the Dead Are Telling Us About Their World, and it contains a chapter that describes what it calls the seven planes of existence. It is from:

Chapter 4

A Psychical Researcher On This Side Talks to Us From the Other Side

The bolded parts are the channeled material. Otherwise it is Stafford Betty talking and giving background.

I will post the original from Kindle reader, as it will keep the emphasis and formatting. I will split into a couple of postings.

Screenshot (3).pngScreenshot (4).pngScreenshot (5).png

Continuing last post:

What I'm wondering about these descriptions of the afterlife in this book, as well as in other books, is if they are actually describing 4D?

There is a part where he seems to be describing variable physicality. But like most things about higher planes, it can be hard to digest.,

Cancelling, somehow text is missing. Will try to post later. First post seems OK.

Last edited:
Continuing again.
It seems almost every time you turn a page in the Kindle reader for windows, the text on the page changes.

So the second page ends with, Flowers are there; but.. You will see this a little ways down on the next page...

Screenshot (6).pngScreenshot (28).pngScreenshot (29).pngScreenshot (30).pngScreenshot (31).pngScreenshot (32).png

I feel that people would have solved the major problems, but 4D STS prevents that. Such as the tower of babel that would have united humanity, only to be foiled by 4D STS.

To me the design is that we're not meant to solve anything at all. However, elsewhere they may exist realms where the design is that these big issues should be solved. Everything is a lesson. So, how I understood it is that this realm, our classroom, was always meant to be a kind of time bomb with many issues that humans/ whatever intelligent creatures living in this realm struggle and contend with, but were never truly going to and meant to change for the better.

I don't know if what I'm saying make sense to you.

On that note, I was thinking a couple of days ago that it is rather peculiar that the world has never been a paradise in the last several thousands of years, as far as we know. It has always been full of trouble and all sorts of hardships - yet it has not been so terribly awful that it all comes to an end or that intelligent life becomes impossible. Of course, there is always the uncertainty of the future, and things may indeed come to an abrupt end on this planet; or conditions may turn so bad that the 'normal' life of intelligent creatures will stop, at least for some time until it all starts again. Nothing is guaranteed. But still, at least for tens of thousands of years, there's been a sort of situation in which things are always more or less hard - yet here we are, and in spite of it all there is something that we can call civilized life up to this day.

And to me that sort of suggests that it is by design. Why aren't all major problems fixed by us capable intelligent creatures? Or on the contrary and even more likely - why haven't we blown it all up already if we are so mad? One of the afterlife books does say that spirits seek to inspire people here so that we don't fall into absolute chaos. From the point of view of 4D STS this balance is just fine, because suffering is squeezed out of us, but not so much that it will result in the their 'farm' going out of business. But also (and this is really the point I was getting to) it makes sense from the point of view of this planet being a school! Life on Earth wasn't meant to be easy and pleasant, but difficult enough to be challenging - yet not so difficult that it makes any sort of progress or learning absolutely impossible. I find this thought awe-inspiring, even beautiful and optimistic, like it's a miracle.

Personally, I don't really find any of this awe-inspiring, beautiful or miraculous. Life will go on. That's just what it does because it is designed to go on and not do anything else. The classroom, this realm needs to be used. It's kind of like when a woman gets pregnant and give birth and people say that a new baby is a blessing/ miraculous. The truth is that it isn't. Human reproduces just because that's what we're programmed to do. But there's nothing to it.

From what I understand, there has been many civilisations before ours who came to brutal ends in the same way that we're going to end brutally. However, once they were gone, these civilisation were simply replaced. New people were seeded on the planet. And once, humanity is destroyed by war and then cataclysm, I supposed a new crop of people are going to replace us. It's not so much that the farm doesn't go out of business, but rather that when the stock is depleted, an order is made and a new breed is delivered. It's all utterly depressing to me.

I wish it wasn't. In a way, yes, everything is a sublime design, made by a perfect computer. It's just that it doesn't bring me any sense of wonder. I just feel like we're Sims, but if we're only Sims, what is there to any of us? I don't really feel any sense of purpose, responsibilities or anything. In my mind, it's just all a giant WTF? Like you know, why are we even waking up? But then the other thing is that if you didn't wake up, well, in the big scheme of thing, it wouldn't change anything either. Obviously, I must admit that the way I feel about this is heavily influenced by situation on Earth. I do feel like we'll see disastrous change on this planet in 2020. So, I'm thinking, in a year from now, I'm likely to wound up dead or live in condition that far worse than they are now, so really why would it matter if I (or any of us, really) died earlier than that? At this point, it doesn't change anything, since there isn't any real future for any of us on this planet anyway. Also, if everything is only a lesson, then one way or another you have a lesson. So, again yeah, it's all kind of whatever.

When I think of life, the only thing that spring to my mind is a giant void, made out of nothingness. This terrifies me a little. I've read about dead people being sent/ attracted to part of the afterlife matching their vibes. Often, I can't help wondering if when I die, I'll find myself in one of these grey, cold place because while alive, I couldn't muster any faith. Like am I damning myself?

The main reason for existence is to learn. We experience our physical existence as the form of the projection of the ethereal world and the "consequence" of ideas coming from this ethereal/spirit world.

Let's say you have a book when you read the story about a man or woman who learns like through mistakes he/she learn how to love, how to be a better person.

When you read this, and when you aware of the story, you are aware of the beginning and the end of this story - such situation reflects your ethereal existence (outside a body) experience - you read a book, you know the whole content, the beginning, and the end, the whole information you get.

The physical existence, in turn, is that that you don't have in mind all of that information that you get while you "read that book when you are at the etheric level (5 Density)".

But, you ARE the CHARACTER of that book. You are disconnected from knowing about that whole story, about beginning and end - you really EXPERIENCE it, as you would be the character from that book, and step by step new events are unfolding and you have the opportunity to learn through the experience.

This is a simple and practical explanation of our experience in this 3 Density, without falling into any "technical" or philosophical discussion.

When I think of life, the only thing that spring to my mind is a giant void, made out of nothingness. This terrifies me a little. I've read about dead people being sent/ attracted to part of the afterlife matching their vibes. Often, I can't help wondering if when I die, I'll find myself in one of these grey, cold place because while alive, I couldn't muster any faith. Like am I damning myself?

One thing about this design is there's always feedback we get from objective reality that's not altered by how we interpret things. We'll experience being in or out of sync with objective reality no matter what. For example, when out of sync, "negative" feedback increases with intensity when we ignore it, to a point where learning seems inevitable... almost. And these stories of the afterlife, if accurate tells me there's a potential failsafe for that "almost" part. What I mean is it sounds like opportunities to learn continue on passing wherever we end up, even for the most stubborn of us. Id count myself as one of the stubborn ones!

I've also read elsewhere that this physical realm is like having training wheels. It's easier here to live with all degrees of delusion. There's more of a delay or buffer experiencing the result of being that way here. In other words there's more "play" or "give" for our errors. Perhaps that's why this is the right space to learn our initial lessons? I'm not sure but I've also read its more challenging to work through those lessons afterwards because we can't as easily 'hide" or disconnect from our thoughts and feelings. It's immediately transparent to others and ourselves.

I suppose we'll know soon enough. But whether or not that's true, as far as I can tell, the responsibility is back on us anyway. I mean we alone can make the most of this particular learning opportunity or not of course. Making errors are intrinsic to learning anything too, so guess we all might be damning ourselves in various degrees. But how much I imagine is still up to us.

From what I understand, there has been many civilisations before ours who came to brutal ends in the same way that we're going to end brutally. However, once they were gone, these civilisation were simply replaced. New people were seeded on the planet. And once, humanity is destroyed by war and then cataclysm, I supposed a new crop of people are going to replace us. It's not so much that the farm doesn't go out of business, but rather that when the stock is depleted, an order is made and a new breed is delivered. It's all utterly depressing to me.

I know exactly what you mean DianaRose94. Some days when my feet are swollen, my hips crack with every step and my head feels full of treacle I can blame anyone but myself and my self pity is palpable. However, I always know that this big planet of ours is stupendous, magnificent and jaw droppingly gorgeous. and also awesome in it's power to destroy. But to make something with such magnificent beauty had to be a magnificent mind. Knowing this mind is so far beyond my understanding shuts me up quick sharp and just leaves a quiet feeling of reverence. This calms me every time. The fact we have to experience a traumatic death i.e. Comets in order to move on leaves me very grumpy at times but so what. I don't want to cower in a corner so I'll TRY to be brave and face it head on.

Back
Top Bottom