Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Personally, I don't really find any of this awe-inspiring, beautiful or miraculous. Life will go on. That's just what it does because it is designed to go on and not do anything else. The classroom, this realm needs to be used. It's kind of like when a woman gets pregnant and give birth and people say that a new baby is a blessing/ miraculous. The truth is that it isn't. Human reproduces just because that's what we're programmed to do. But there's nothing to it.

True, humans reproduce themselves and that's perfectly normal, that's what we're programmed to do. But have you ever wondered about how is it even possible? I mean, just look at the greatness of the processes that make that particular thing possible, that a human being is conceived and born. Just the fact that this is possible and that you, as a human being who has been conceived and was born in this planet, can even think about the stuff that you are thinking and get depressed by it and imagine a future (however horrible), and use language to express what you are thinking, is wonderful, in a sense. Because against all odds, here we are anyways, as creatures capable of many amazing and complex things, good and bad.

I wish it wasn't. In a way, yes, everything is a sublime design, made by a perfect computer. It's just that it doesn't bring me any sense of wonder. I just feel like we're Sims, but if we're only Sims, what is there to any of us? I don't really feel any sense of purpose, responsibilities or anything. In my mind, it's just all a giant WTF? Like you know, why are we even waking up? But then the other thing is that if you didn't wake up, well, in the big scheme of thing, it wouldn't change anything either. Obviously, I must admit that the way I feel about this is heavily influenced by situation on Earth. I do feel like we'll see disastrous change on this planet in 2020. So, I'm thinking, in a year from now, I'm likely to wound up dead or live in condition that far worse than they are now, so really why would it matter if I (or any of us, really) died earlier than that? At this point, it doesn't change anything, since there isn't any real future for any of us on this planet anyway. Also, if everything is only a lesson, then one way or another you have a lesson. So, again yeah, it's all kind of whatever.

A computer is a machine, which should be made by something else, something more 'alive', perhaps, a consciousness? There is a mechanical, computer-like aspect of reality, but really, if you think about it, the complexity manifested in this 'mechanical' aspects of life couldn't have come to existence without intelligence or purpose, so there must be purpose (consciousness?) behind it in some way. Maybe this purpose works in ways which from our perspective seem very bad, but from a greater perspective bring growth and expansion to the whole.

You may be right about the future of this planet, maybe we're all going to die tomorrow, or next month, who knows? And it is certainly depressing to think about it that way, but then, what would you do today if you knew that your life could end soon? What would you do not because you expect the world to change in some way but because it is what you have at hand right now to improve yourself or your immediate reality or simply because you think it is the right thing to do, no matter how bleak the future looks? What would you do just because is right for you, as human being? Maybe that's all many of us can do, and maybe it is meaningless if we see it as only one of us doing something insignificant, but what if you see many 'insignificant' actions together in the greater scheme of things, could they make a small difference when joint together? And if not in this realm, maybe on a soul level? And if even that's not the case, what do you have to lose if everything is so bad anyways? You could do it just because you are here and you better do something while you are alive.

When I think of life, the only thing that spring to my mind is a giant void, made out of nothingness. This terrifies me a little. I've read about dead people being sent/ attracted to part of the afterlife matching their vibes. Often, I can't help wondering if when I die, I'll find myself in one of these grey, cold place because while alive, I couldn't muster any faith. Like am I damning myself?

If you don't really feel any sense of purpose and responsibility, maybe it will help you to start cultivating it. What about being the light you don't seem to see in the world? I mean, if you can judge the whole world and even the universe and life as "nothingness" and a giant void, what are YOU made of? Are you void? Are you made of nothingness? I bet you can feel some 'void' inside you, many people do, but, at the same time, you know you have a consciousness, that you have a mind that exists and can think, that you are a self-conscious being who is aware of its own existence and can even reflect about it. So, are you nothing? That's kind of impossible, isn't it? Then, you are something... and with that fact comes possibility, that is, potential. And the most wonderful thing of it is that what you make of this 'something' that you are is up to you, within certain limitations of course. It is ultimately up to you to form your being which exists in this world in a way that manifests what you think is good and would be meaningful to you.

So, maybe, if all you see is darkness, you could work on being a source of light... if not for the future, just for the sake of it. In the end, you are here anyways, so why not? ;-)

Well, these were just some thoughts while reading your post... fwiw...

Last edited:
You may be right about the future of this planet, maybe we're all going to die tomorrow, or next month, who knows? And it is certainly depressing to think about it that way, but then, what would you do today if you knew that your life could end soon? What would you do not because you expect the world to change in some way but because it is what you have at hand right now to improve yourself or your immediate reality or simply because you think it is the right thing to do, no matter how bleak the future looks? What would you do just because is right for you, as human being? Maybe that's all many of us can do, and maybe it is meaningless if we see it as only one of us doing something insignificant, but what if you see many 'insignificant' actions together in the greater scheme of things, could they make a small difference when joint together? And if not in this realm, maybe on a soul level? And if even that's not the case, what do you have to lose if everything is so bad anyways? You could do it just because you are here and you better do something while you are alive.

My problem isn't about doing or not doing anything. It isn't about rightness either. I am here right now and still alive. This means that everyday, I need to wake up and do what needs doing. I don't have children, but I don't completely live alone either. So, that means I do have a level of responsibility. My problem is that there is no future. The thing I'm doing today to improve my reality will not bear any fruits whatsoever. So, to me it's kind of like what's the point of waking up everyday, fretting about this and that and enduring such and such knocks, when anyway, the entire edifice is going to crumble soon, in fact very soon? I may be wrong, I'm no seer. But I think after the first quarter of 2020, we'll probably be hit by an economic crisis, and from there it all goes downhill.

By the way, I find your question, "What would you do just because it is right for you, as a human being?" oddly abstract and cerebral. It's just not that deep in my opinion. We all have different lives and each of us have different responsibilities, and it's just about meeting those responsibilities and do the right thing by whoever we have a duty towards, and the truth is that those thing are generally fairly mundane.

If you don't really feel any sense of purpose and responsibility, maybe it will help you to start cultivating it. What about being the light you don't seem to see in the world? I mean, if you can judge the whole world and even the universe and life as "nothingness" and a giant void, what are YOU made of? Are you void? Are you made of nothingness? I bet you can feel some 'void' inside you, many people do, but, at the same time, you know you have a consciousness, that you have a mind that exists and can think, that you are a self-conscious being who is aware of its own existence and can even reflect about it. So, are you nothing? That's kind of impossible, isn't it? Then, you are something... and with that fact comes possibility, that is, potential. And the most wonderful thing of it is that what you make of this 'something' that you are is up to you, within certain limitations of course. It is ultimately up to you to form your being which exists in this world in a way that manifests what you think is good and would be meaningful to you.

Yes, as you said, I'm a self-conscious being who is aware of its own existence and can even reflect about it. The thing is that faced with near destruction, I struggle to see the point of it all and the meaningfulness of my existence.

By the way, it's not that I don't seem to see any light in the world (though, I'm not sure what you define as light), the point is that I see destruction, my own and that of my entire world, and this fact make me struggle to see the point. It isn't the absence of light that terrifies me, but the brutal end that is creeping on all of us. Also, if the end is already written, what is there to do?

Another thing is that I can agree that the complexity of our existence is impressive, what depress me is that you had people like MLK and many other who sacrificed for great cause. But the thing is that the ending was already written. Sure, if everything is just a lesson, well, I guess though the sacrifice of such great men, we learned about love and suffering and greatness, but a part of me can't help thinking "all that for that?" For something that was always meant to end in destruction? I guess there's probably some great purpose that my limited mind can't grasp, but obviously I don't know what that is.

My problem isn't about doing or not doing anything. It isn't about rightness either. I am here right now and still alive. This means that everyday, I need to wake up and do what needs doing. I don't have children, but I don't completely live alone either. So, that means I do have a level of responsibility. My problem is that there is no future. The thing I'm doing today to improve my reality will not bear any fruits whatsoever. So, to me it's kind of like what's the point of waking up everyday, fretting about this and that and enduring such and such knocks, when anyway, the entire edifice is going to crumble soon, in fact very soon? I may be wrong, I'm no seer. But I think after the first quarter of 2020, we'll probably be hit by an economic crisis, and from there it all goes downhill.

By the way, I find your question, "What would you do just because it is right for you, as a human being?" oddly abstract and cerebral. It's just not that deep in my opinion. We all have different lives and each of us have different responsibilities, and it's just about meeting those responsibilities and do the right thing by whoever we have a duty towards, and the truth is that those thing are generally fairly mundane.

Yes, as you said, I'm a self-conscious being who is aware of its own existence and can even reflect about it. The thing is that faced with near destruction, I struggle to see the point of it all and the meaningfulness of my existence.

By the way, it's not that I don't seem to see any light in the world (though, I'm not sure what you define as light), the point is that I see destruction, my own and that of my entire world, and this fact make me struggle to see the point. It isn't the absence of light that terrifies me, but the brutal end that is creeping on all of us. Also, if the end is already written, what is there to do?

Another thing is that I can agree that the complexity of our existence is impressive, what depress me is that you had people like MLK and many other who sacrificed for great cause. But the thing is that the ending was already written. Sure, if everything is just a lesson, well, I guess though the sacrifice of such great men, we learned about love and suffering and greatness, but a part of me can't help thinking "all that for that?" For something that was always meant to end in destruction? I guess there's probably some great purpose that my limited mind can't grasp, but obviously I don't know what that is.
It seems that everything is going where you say, right?

Only ... There are people who live in areas of high probability of earthquakes. They know! What do they do? Why do they live there? What good if sooner or later everything will be destroyed?

Our sight only "sees" a small range of frequencies. Our hearing is the same. Our nose next to the one with a dog is almost "ridiculous." Our "touch" only perceives some concrete "atomic resistances."

The "reality" that our body perceives is very small.

Suppose your "motivations," your "choices," are not the usual ones, usually "you react" differently to how most people react in a "choice" situation.

If you weren't there, there would not be that "different note", there would be no possibility of another "melody".

You are / we are here and maybe someday ...

The phrase of the C's "enjoy the show" is very important and really difficult to understand.

I would even play the devil's advocate and recognize that the way DianaRose94 feels is completely rational. After all, it's the month before the Winter Solstice when it is darkest before the dawn. I'm so tired of dealing with so much denial that my reaction is that at least people here are questioning some concepts that others take for granted or never even remotely goes through their heads. For the sake of argument, let me share an event that happened less than one month ago and that left me exhausted.

I received a dying woman and her family who consisted only of her husband in my weekend shift and who were left with the impression that things were not that terrible. They were told by the oncologist that their plan of treatment was good and that they would see each other in a couple of months for a new drug trial for her metastatic cancer. The day that I saw her, I knew she was dying and that she would be dead imminently. And I'm really not like a curse that comes at the end of the day and then terrible things happen because I just say so. I was just not invested in denial and in feel good rationalizations and was able to see things as they were.

This family missed key work that could have happened months before the woman's death with a palliative care team who could have prepared the entire family for a peaceful transition to the afterlife. Even when the woman didn't want to know anything about her condition, at least the family could have been better prepared. But no, nobody wants to hear about uncomfortable truths and the load of the responsibility and work that should have happened in months, fell on my shoulders and on the family and happened in a day or two. At the end, it went well, if well is a description of accepting that we all die. I can only imagine how much easier it could have been if people (oncologists, etc) would not hide behind ready made phrases that miss the crux of the situation - the person can day in any moment. It's stressful to deal with so much denial in key moments as when someone dies. With this event and similar ones throughout the year, I just hope that oncologists can tell the truth when it matters so that people can make their choices of where they would like to transition to the afterlife and with whom they would want to be accompanied when that happens.

As the dark of the days increases before the Winter Solstice, I also often think back of great civilizations and people that came and went. But I see the great souls more alive than anything else in this reality.

The Cs have highlighted that it is the soul that counts and perhaps finding that within ourselves is the force that lift us up in this dark age and that help us transcend our temporary physical body. Come to think of it, it is the soul that matters is an often highlighted concept by the Cs. This one comes to mind:

A: Now, we have also told you that the experience of the "Native Americans" vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer "food for thought." In other words, thou are not so special, despiteth thoust perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you "there." Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this "veil remains unbroken."

Perhaps the question we need to ask ourselves is "destruction of what?"

My problem is that there is no future. The thing I'm doing today to improve my reality will not bear any fruits whatsoever. So, to me it's kind of like what's the point of waking up everyday, fretting about this and that and enduring such and such knocks, when anyway, the entire edifice is going to crumble soon, in fact very soon? I may be wrong, I'm no seer. But I think after the first quarter of 2020, we'll probably be hit by an economic crisis, and from there it all goes downhill.

To say "there is no future" is rather vague to me.

You seem to have a rather defeated attitude, which is understandable considering the stresses of this world and daily life. But giving up (not saying you are, but that is what I get from your writings) because the future seems bleak is, in my eyes, not the right attitude if your desire is that your current actions bear some fruit in the future.

By the way, it's not that I don't seem to see any light in the world (though, I'm not sure what you define as light),

Note that Yas said: "So, maybe, if all you see is darkness, you could work on being a source of light...". Helping an elderly man or woman with putting their groceries in their car, giving some food for stray and malnourished dogs or cats or even better take them to a vet or a good shelter, help cheer someone up when they're down, comforting someone who has lost someone, keep telling the truth in a strategic way when there's a whole lot of lies out there, these are examples of being a light in this world in my eyes. Forgetting about your problems for a moment, and focusing on helping someone else solve theirs.

the point is that I see destruction, my own and that of my entire world, and this fact make me struggle to see the point. It isn't the absence of light that terrifies me, but the brutal end that is creeping on all of us. Also, if the end is already written, what is there to do?

Laura said something along the lines of "If I don't do it, then who will?" What can you do that could make a difference in your or somebody else's life?

Yes, problems may be ahead of us, but don't spend most of your energy worrying or stressing about that. Yes, keep it in your mind, and prepare for worst case scenarios in a realistic way, but don't keep yourself from working towards certain life goals you have in mind that could lead to a somewhat brighter future.

Just some things you could think about. :-)

Added: See also this post by Laura.

With this event and similar ones throughout the year, I just hope that oncologists can tell the truth when it matters so that people can make their choices of where they would like to transition to the afterlife and with whom they would want to be accompanied when that happens.

Sorry to hear that, Gaby. I don't know if there's any way you can encourage their department to practice 'advance care planning' more often. This process also includes talks about preferred place of death, possibilities of treatments and risks. It appears that the family wasn't informed and guided correctly!

Last edited:

But isn't this precisely where the reality of an afterlife and continued soul progression would add meaning and value? How many people throughout history have lived lives of tremendous suffering and simply died leaving no mark on history. We can't all be special people - most of us have just suffered and had some moments of happiness and then died. Many men fathered no children. Many children were slaughtered in wars and still are. You could say that all that also basically had no future. That's incredibly depressing unless you consider that it's all for something - that all this suffering is some kind of food for the soul to grow right?

When it comes to economic crisis, do bear in mind that generally there's no way you are gonna time that correctly. It could be another 5 or even 10 years away and reality is always in flux.

Is it specifically the "end of the world" that's got you feeling this way? Again, everything ends physically no matter what. But if there is a spirit world where events and impressions and people's experiences are recorded, studied and learned from, doesn't that make it all worthwhile?

Very good contributions from people, a pleasure to read given how heavy the subject is, we all fear death to varying degrees. But it's not so much the end of the world, however, more the end of a civilisation. The world will go on regardless, forever supporting new life. Knowledge levels don't really apply, more our ability to adapt to unforeseen developments. Our "western" society? Well, I think we've reached our sell by date. Which is further motivation to plough new furrows and create a new world. Learn from the past to forge the future, or the expanded present, the most accurate statement I've yet heard.

But isn't this precisely where the reality of an afterlife and continued soul progression would add meaning and value? How many people throughout history have lived lives of tremendous suffering and simply died leaving no mark on history. We can't all be special people - most of us have just suffered and had some moments of happiness and then died. Many men fathered no children. Many children were slaughtered in wars and still are. You could say that all that also basically had no future. That's incredibly depressing unless you consider that it's all for something - that all this suffering is some kind of food for the soul to grow right?

When it comes to economic crisis, do bear in mind that generally there's no way you are gonna time that correctly. It could be another 5 or even 10 years away and reality is always in flux.

In regards to the bolded, that's something I have thought about too. For examples, kids or even babies in war-torn countries who die while barely having lived. And even if you don't go to that extreme, most of us have pretty basic, forgettable lives. We are born, we do our little time on earth and then we die.

To be honest even if we don't have an economic right away in 2020, society is tearing at the seam; so, something is likely to happen. But an economic crisis would simply accelerate the process. One way or another, we're dead; and that probably soon. Honestly, in five years, what do you expect the world to look like?

Is it specifically the "end of the world" that's got you feeling this way? Again, everything ends physically no matter what. But if there is a spirit world where events and impressions and people's experiences are recorded, studied and learned from, doesn't that make it all worthwhile?

Yes, to your first question. As for the second, well, I guess, I'll probably know when I die, lol.

My problem is that there is no future. The thing I'm doing today to improve my reality will not bear any fruits whatsoever. So, to me it's kind of like what's the point of waking up everyday, fretting about this and that and enduring such and such knocks, when anyway, the entire edifice is going to crumble soon, in fact very soon? I may be wrong,

@DianaRose94 ,

I know it looks grim but what if you are wrong? I think that would be good. I see the negatives you are seeing too. It is not easy to keep going when everything does look like it is falling apart.

We are just sharing our thoughts here and by doing that we can possibly weather these storms together.

What if we are to be a part of a "new world"?

Session Date: October 24th 2009

Laura, Ark, P*****, Joe, A***, DD, Allen, A***l, I**, C**, Scottie, G***

Q: (L) Geez, we only have two more months of this year, and it's been one hell of a year. Once again. Every year we say that. Every year we think the year has topped... ya know? Each year has its own particular evil. (Ark) This year was all work. Work work work! (L) Okay. Here we are... Hello.

A: 84 questions all in one!

Q: (L) Who do we have with us?

A: Olimpia of Cassiopaea. Questions are the beginning of wisdom!

Q: (L) Well, now you say, "84 questions in one," and "Questions are the beginning of wisdom." Are we supposed to be asking 84 questions, or...?

A: Tonight you are launching a new world.

Q: (L) How?

A: By asking the right questions.

Q: (L) Boy, that's a heavy responsibility! Well, I guess there's no other way to do it than to start launching into some questions and see where it goes. (Long pause) Okay, I guess the first thing that comes to my mind to ask is: how are our breathing and meditation practitioners doing in the forum and in the group? In QFS and in the forum?

A: Whether they realize it or not, they are making dramatic progress. Do you notice the growing sense of community?

Q: (L) Well, yes I noticed that a lot of forum members were starting to take care of newbies and answer questions and analyze things – and doing a darn good job of it, too! They're starting to think out of the box. Anything else that I should be noticing?

A: Their connections are forming at higher levels.

I think you are asking the right questions. :hug2:

But if there is a spirit world where events and impressions and people's experiences are recorded, studied and learned from, doesn't that make it all worthwhile?

Yes, to your first question. As for the second, well, I guess, I'll probably know when I die, lol.

My perspective is it's worthwhile precisely because I have experienced suffering in my life. Because I have firsthand knowledge of it, I know it's not what I want myself or anyone to experience. And so if I can minimise it in any way, I want to make that happen. Not only do I see it as worthwhile, I feel it's my responsibility. Given I cannot say with full confidence that my actions, thoughts and feelings don't contribute in some way to the suffering people will endure as a result - I have no good reason to shirk my responsibility. In fact, what I'm learning is that shirking my responsibility directly adds to my own and all others suffering. So for me, it matters little if there's an afterlife or not. Because what I do here, in this life, has a real impact, far beyond what I'm even capable of knowing for sure.

Following on from above - I could ask whether I even asked to have this responsibility, and if not is it even fair to put that on me (or us)?

I would say it's not fair in that regard and from my very limited awareness. But it is reality. And also as far as I am aware, there is no escaping that when I struggle against the nature of reality, it only adds to more suffering. So I feel like my only sane choice is to:

1) help to minimise suffering for all (myself, others, all other forms of life)
2) do my best to grow in awareness, so I might better understand this reality I find myself in and have a better grasp about why I am here and even what the ultimate purpose might be
3) be willing to surrender what I think I know (assumptions, beliefs, conjectures etc.) in pursuit of point 1 and 2

7. Most spirits mention some kind of Judgment. One spirit wrote that the Judgment “consists in being able to see ourselves as we are, and by no stretch of imagination being able to avoid seeing it. It is a Judgment of God on us [lesser selves] through our Higher Selves. No other person could be so just a Judge as we ourselves can be when facing the truth. For many it is a terrible hour.” None of these spirits speaks of an inquisitor deity sitting on a throne.

8. Astral beings have fewer limitations. They can communicate telepathically and with much greater precision than through the cumbersome medium of speech. They can move from place to place by willing to be at their destination, though they can walk if they want to. Their minds are sharper, their emotions more acutely felt, both positive and negative. They see and hear as before, but in a more intense way.

9. Because experience is heightened, pain as well as pleasure is intensified, and sometimes the pain is acute. It comes from an awakened awareness of all the pain inflicted on others by one’s cruel or insensitive actions or words, which are now experienced as one’s own. It is not surprising that spirits urge us again and again to seek and offer forgiveness before we die, not wait until after.

However, this heightening of experience doesn't lead only to heavenly bliss, but sometimes to intense suffering, as when one meets an old enemy. His hatred of you will hit your body of light and colour like a withering blast; for the old emotional memory will awaken when you meet, and will not be dimmed down by the sluggish earth brain you used to labor through. Myers puts in this way:

You will understand, therefore, that pain and pleasure, joy and despair are more experienced. Again, however, they differ greatly from the earthly conception of them; they are of a finer quality, of an intellectualized character. Mightier is their inspiration, more profound the despair they arouse, inconceivable the bliss they stir within the deeps of your being.
On this luminiferous plane the struggle increases in intensity, the efforts expended are beyond the measure of earthly experience. But the results of such labour, of such intellectualised and spritualised toil and battle also transcend the most superb emotion in the life of man. In brief, all experience is refined, heightened, intensified, and the actual zest of living is increased immeasurably.

These two quotes bridge a gap I think in terms of forgiveness. If we fail to forgive a mortal enemy during our lifetime, their appearance later in another realm may trigger the unpleasant and intensified negative experience.

In this life, someone else may have been in the wrong and inflicted an unfair and miserable experience. However being stubborn and not forgiving, or forgiving but never forgetting and maintaining a grudge, or taking the high road and ignoring completely might be detrimental to us. Personally, I have a few people still to forgive, but I think the logic is now more clearly explained having read these quotes together and is something I intend to follow through with.

I wasn't able to edit my comment to add a clarification. But in my understanding, the importance isn't in the physical act of forgiveness towards someone, but in the personal process of understanding and neutralization. Those processes that allow you to transform feelings of hatred, hostility or anger against someone else and accepting them to the point that any inner negative feelings about that person are removed. They don't need to become positive, they just need to be resolved so that they no longer matter to your being.

It's been a year sice my older brother died of cancer, so it's no real surprise that this thread is on my watched list. God I miss that man, he was a genuine friend, and I don't have many. I'd like to thank everyone for sharing on here, what 5d is like really exercises my mind. You won't have a body, but you''ll have all your senses, and more so, 'cos you'll be 2 densities closer to the great source. I know my old Yorkshire Terrier dog is there too; during a meditative state (which I only rarely attain) I was told he misses me. I felt such love the last time I prayed with all my extended family in mind. It genuinely raised my spirit from the terrible mood I was suffering at the time.

Thank you all guys, you're all diamonds in the rough! :-D

FWIW I don't think these people saw themselves as great. They did what they deemed necessary to do for the greater good and not in fear of their own end. Simply put, they saw someone in peril and did what they could to help save them. Others may stand buy frozen with fear and not act. Others still, kept walking and pretending to not see because it was more comfortable to live with.
Which on would you be in such a situation?

Back
Top Bottom