Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Was there any discussion about what happens when a group of people dies in a horrific accident (like the group in the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash yesterday)? Are there special places for people to recover and adjust to the sudden change in consciousness? I know there was one post above that talked about how an individual can choose to leave the body by creating an accident. But that wouldn't happen if a group was involved, would it?

Well each individual could 'agree' to be part of that accident, separately, I suppose. With regard to the first issue, however, I believe that there are supposed to be 'post death' places for people who had a 'difficult' physical death to recover and adjust to the 'post death' state. I suppose that it is not unlike a hospice.

Well each individual could 'agree' to be part of that accident, separately, I suppose. With regard to the first issue, however, I believe that there are supposed to be 'post death' places for people who had a 'difficult' physical death to recover and adjust to the 'post death' state. I suppose that it is not unlike a hospice.

In regards to Kobe's accident, I was thinking in the same line as you in the "agree" part. Kobe's 13-year-old daughter was also in the helicopter and died. From what I've read and seen after the crash was reported, out of all his children she seemed to be closest to him. She played basketball and was hoping to follow in her father footstep. He coached her team, and her nickname was "Mambacita". His had been "Black Mamba".

Kobe had four daughters, so she was kind of the son he would never have in the sense that she shared his interests. I couldn't help wondering if at some level they agreed to "exit" at the same time. But their death could have been random too.

Do you have 30 Years Among the Dead by Dr. Carl Wickland as a pdf? If so, try search for "Murder" and see what comes up

One might want to think of how other densities can play a karmic role in deaths by murder. Airplane crashes are not usually murders but can be. The following is not talking about airplanes but planes of existence.

Session 9 January 1996:
Q: (L) Okay. I had dreams about it. The work that I did on the case astrologically, the dreams I had about it, as well as certain impressions I received, convinced me that a particular individual was the killer. Was that an opening of my instinctual awareness in some way?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Was there some soul connection between myself and JO?

A: No.

Q: (L) Was there some connection between JO's murder and "alien" activity?

A: There is always this connection in one way or another, at one plane convergence or another.

Q: (L) Was the murder of JO a "mini-plane convergence?"

A: What did we just say?

Q: (L) It seemed to me that was what you said, and I was trying to clarify it. Is that, in fact, a plane convergence, where one person's plane of reality converges with another person's plane of reality, and one or the other gets annihilated?

A: 4th, 5th and 3rd density is involved.

Q: (L) Is this true with all murders?

A: Discover and yes.

Q: (L) Was my interaction into that reality a sort of entering into a point of plane convergence?

A: Flirting with the edges.

Q: (L) So, when a person is working on a murder investigation, or thinking about it, or applying thoughts, talents, instincts or whatever to the solving of this kind of puzzle, they are interacting with a plane convergence?

A: This represents one manifestation of the always present desire to return "home" to 5th density.

FWIW: In a previous post, I mentioned two psychics, and I came across another called Tyler Henry. He's quite young and he's known for doing readings with celebrities, which of course led to a lot of criticism from people saying that he could just have googled their past and relationships they've had. In any case, I found this interview which I thought was interesting (posting relevant parts). He, like psychic John Edward, also thinks reincarnation is likely, and mentions 'soul contracts':

How the Hollywood Medium Channels the Other Side

Twenty-one-year-old clairvoyant Tyler Henry, host of the eponymous reality show Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry, has an uncanny ability to seemingly connect people with departed loved ones, delivering messages to the living from the other side.

JUNGER: A big part of the world’s population believes in reincarnation: Could you still contact a soul that has reincarnated?

HENRY: That’s a good question; there are cases where I’ll sit down with people and sometimes their loved ones won’t make a connection; I have wondered before if that means they’ve reincarnated, or what else that might mean. I don’t have a full answer for that yet, I’m still learning through every reading, but I do believe there is a continuation of life, that life happens in cycles. I think that even if someone has continued on to a different dimension, I can still connect to the essence of who they were, and what they want loved ones to know.

JUNGER: Another common belief around the world that I’ve encountered: people say kids choose the family they come into. What is your understanding?

HENRY: So that’s a big idea. I talk in the book about soul contracts—the idea that we basically have individuals who we enter this world with. There is an agreement from a spiritual perspective that we are going to teach each other mutual lessons. Sometimes that can be parent-child relationships, sometimes it can be adversarial relationships or friend relationships. There are many different ways, but I do believe that there is some degree of a choice here, as far as learning certain lessons in life, and that our parents can sometimes be part of that.

That reminds me other stories I have read about spirits which haven't realized they are dead, so they just keep doing what they had been doing before. I was just wondering, if in the afterlife world, that there were special "helpers" who would guide those folks who have died suddenly and/or in a horrific manner. I didn't see anything in this thread, but I seem to remember reading of such a thing.

I remember reading about something related to what you mentioned above in Dannion Brinkley's book 'Secrets of the Light: Lessons from Heaven.' Just recently found out where in the book he talks about this and it's in Chapter 9 titled 'The Fertile Void.' In this chapter he writes about the 'blue-gray place' or fertile void he traveled to during his third near death experience. On the topic of "helpers" he writes: "Safe within this fertile void, souls are watched over and supported as they go through the process of shedding human characteristics and attitudes that impede the expression of their authentic divinity."

He also writes about it being a choice to be in this place, that "The trapped souls I beheld between Heaven and Earth were not being detained against their will; they were held by and according to their will. The agony they experienced was of their own making."

An interview I found where he talks about this as well:

You talk about going to a place that was gray and depressing filled with trapped souls -- even children?

I think the kids were there only for short periods of time. You know we all create our own mind-sets based on free will. No one is forced to be in this place. People chose to be there. They become aware of it. Most people have fear. They have been abused or betrayed and have built their life in anger and frustration. And they are not all grouped together. They are in different categories. If you feel betrayed and you served your country and you have been left to rot in a prison camp, that confusion and the mindset created with survival as an instinct stays in place when you first lift out of your body. The first two times I thought I was the only person in this blue-gray place. The third time when I had brain surgery I stayed in this place for 41 hours. I was in the recovery room and they couldn't bring me back. I waited 10 years to talk about the gray-blue place.

So this place is not at the end of the tunnel?

It's before you even get to the tunnel because free will is in place until you get to the end of the tunnel. People determine that they don't deserve heaven. But it's not what you did. It's why you did it. It's important what you do in your life, but it's never as important as why you do it. I beg people to look at their intentions over and over during the day.

I sense a lot of anxiety over death/transitioning (maybe Coronavirus is adding a lot to that). We don't think much about this almost in-between transitioning for some who may not even know the concept. It is the concept of densities and 4D as the Cs try to describe it. For myself, I think their clues/description give maybe even more insight as to what to expect but even they say we will have to wait to really understand it. The idea of helpers and places to dwell in 4D and 5D depending on age before transitioning may be distorted due to our limited understanding. Perhaps thinking about 4D may give more of an overall understanding of 5D.

Session 16 October 1994:
Q: (L) Are there any exercises we can use to help our bodies transform into fourth density?

A: Not necessary. It is the soul that matters.

Q: (L) Does this mean that if we focus on soul development, that at the time of transformation that our bodies will automatically be transformed for us?

A: No. It is natural process. No preparation is needed.

Q: (L) So, if you are meant to transform, you will, if you are not you won't?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Does this mean that when my body reacts to certain foods that I should stop eating them? Is my body trying to tell me something?

A: Up to you. Nothing needs to "tell" you anything.

Q: (L) Can you clarify that?

A: Why are you searching for guidance where it is not needed?

Q: (L) In other words, if we just do each day what naturally comes to us as the best choice in each moment, we are on the right track?

A: Precisely.

Q: (V) I find the information of transforming to the fourth dimension very exciting and natural which is why I ask if this is going to be something I will experience in the future excluding death?

A: Vague.

Q: (L) If, theoretically, an individual... I am getting a very unusual feeling right at this moment, why?

A: Metabolic changes enhanced by accelerated learning.

Q: (L) Is this happening to all three of us?

Q: (L) Now, as I was starting to say, if, theoretically an individual was to develop in a natural way by making all the proper choices, and was to arrive at the point in time when the major transition is to be made, would that individual's body pass through into that heightened dimension in a physical state? Remember, this is just a theoretical person...

A: Of course.

Q: (L) Now suppose this theoretical person were to pass through this transition to the other side, what state would they find their body in? Would it be exactly as it is now in terms of solidity? What would be the experience?

A: The key concept here is variability of physicality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that everybody will be different or that an individual will have greater control over the substance and constitution of the body?

A: Not exactly either. Your physicality will be variable according to need and circumstance.

Q: (L) Okay, does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a light body?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Does this mean that sometimes we will be more of a firm body as we have now?

Q: (L) Will our bodies age differently?

Q: (L) What will be the median lifespan?

A: 400 years

Q: (L) And will those who pass through this transition as, say, 50 year olds, will they have an equal opportunity to live an additional 400 years?

A: Will regenerate in youthful appearance.

Q: (L) Now, when you say 400 years, will it be that the plane has a different orbit and that a year will be different?

A: No.

Q: (L) Will the days be different as to length of time light and dark as they are now?

A: Not the point. Planet will be 4th density as well.

Q: (L) But will the days and nights be different and will the orbit be different? Will the axial angle be changed?

A: You are thinking in terms of the 3rd level density. The rules will be so totally different that physical inspired comparisons are moot.

Q: (L) But I like the sunshine and birds singing and breezes. I just want to know if those things will be the same.

A: In some fashion.

Q: (L) Can't you give a few clues?

A: We must let you see for yourself.

I sense a lot of anxiety over death/transitioning (maybe Coronavirus is adding a lot to that). We don't think much about this almost in-between transitioning for some who may not even know the concept. It is the concept of densities and 4D as the Cs try to describe it. For myself, I think their clues/description give maybe even more insight as to what to expect but even they say we will have to wait to really understand it. The idea of helpers and places to dwell in 4D and 5D depending on age before transitioning may be distorted due to our limited understanding. Perhaps thinking about 4D may give more of an overall understanding of 5D.

Session 16 October 1994:
This is just my point of view about what causes you fellow anxiety.

It is quite likely that you try to "practice" "no anticipation." Before any future situation, you calculate several possible results from the data you have. But that is being prepared. When the situation arrives and develops, you don't try to force a result, "you adapt to the situation." And many, many times things happen in a way that you had not anticipated in any way.

You don't anticipate and you adapt.

Surely with the information you have accumulated, you have your ideas or intuitions about what can happen.

If the time comes, I think all that information will be useful.

JUNGER: A big part of the world’s population believes in reincarnation: Could you still contact a soul that has reincarnated?

HENRY: That’s a good question; there are cases where I’ll sit down with people and sometimes their loved ones won’t make a connection; I have wondered before if that means they’ve reincarnated, or what else that might mean. I don’t have a full answer for that yet, I’m still learning through every reading, but I do believe there is a continuation of life, that life happens in cycles. I think that even if someone has continued on to a different dimension, I can still connect to the essence of who they were, and what they want loved ones to know.

Coincidentally, I've been thinking about those issues recently, and I wonder if the relatives who don't "make a connection" are Organic Portals. Maybe a soul that isn't individualised would go back to the theorised soul pool instead of the afterlife.

The spirits who don't respond to a call could also be earthbound and therefore unable to hear the call. Then there are also spirits that self-condemned themselves to the gloomy and dark areas of the other world, as described earlier in the thread. Maybe they don't want to communicate, or the call cannot reach them there?

As for reincarnation and relatives who contact their living loved ones, I think those two don't have to be mutually exclusive. If we remove the concept of linear time from the picture, which Tyler Henry seems to be taking for granted, the fact that relatives who have already passed away can still be contacted doesn't necessarily mean they haven't reincarnated.

The below exchange from an early session comes to mind:

Q: (SV) I want to ask one question: If there is no time, there is no past and no future; there are no past lives and no future lives, there is no such thing as reincarnation, then how can you be us...

A: Yes, there is reincarnation. You are getting ahead of yourself there. We never said there is no reincarnation.

Q: (SV) But, if there is no time? (J) It is our perception of it. (L) It is all happening simultaneously. We are having all of these lifetimes at once. (SV) Is there a way that we can connect ourselves with all our other selves?

A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory banks and give you another reference which, interestingly enough, fits very closely with the perpendicular reality wheel that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded nature of reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before: All there is is lessons. That's all there is and we ask that you enjoy them as you are watching the slide presentation...

If I understood this correctly, our past and future selves are also in the afterworld, they are just at different points of the "projector". Same thing goes for our relatives. Once they have learned the lessons they can progress and those progressed (or even reincarnated) selves are in a different "projector slot".

Speaking of progress, inspired by this thread I read another book about the afterlife titled Thirty Years Among the Dead by Carl Wickland. This book was mentioned here on the forum but for those who haven't read it, the author's wife is a medium whose body is often taken over by earthbound spirits. The book is a record of sessions with those spirits during which the Wicklands assist the souls in transition to the afterlife.

Many spirits return after they were sent to the light by Mr and Mrs Wickland to thank them for their help. They talk about the joy of serving others as a means to progress.

Maybe the soul is only ready to reincarnate after it has progressed sufficiently? And maybe only after it has progressed sufficiently it learns about reincarnation? This would explain why none of the spirits mentioned it.

Here are some relevant quotes from the book:

Dr: Understand that there is no death. Life continues in the spirit world, where each one must serve others in order to progress.

Spirit: I really was not what I should have been. I just lived for self. I wanted amusement and to spend money. But now all I have seen is my past, and I have been in the darkness, and it is terrible. Every act of my past stands before me, and I want to run away from it, but I cannot. It is there all the time and accuses me, because I could have done differently. I have seen so many places where I could have done good, but now it seems too late.

Doctor: When a person lives for self alone he usually finds himself in darkness when he passes over to the other side of life. You must obtain understanding of the glories of the spirit world and realize that life there is service to others. That is the true “Heaven”—it is a condition of mind.

Doctor: She is also a spirit and does not understand her condition.

Spirit: Anna H. brought her here, too. She says that by serving others she has progressed. Understand that there is no death. Life continues in the spirit world, where each one must serve others in order to progress.

Spirit: (...) Do not merely believe; if you only believe you will stay just where you are. We must all practice the Golden Rule—to live for others and serve others; then we will attain happiness when we pass to the spirit side of life. (...)

He has to lay down his life and earn everything before he can gain happiness in the spirit world. He has to serve first, and he must help those from whom he took money to get it back. You know a “sin against the Holy Ghost cannot be forgiven.” It must be atoned for. That is his life in the spirit world. (...)

The way of progression was then explained
and the spirit’s grandmother and mother appeared to her, saying that she had always been a spoiled child, but would now have to learn to serve others.
Doctor: If you had an understanding of the life hereafter and of progression in the spirit world you would soon find happiness through serving others.
Spirit: I am in the spirit world now, and it is all so beautiful, but I would not have had all this happiness so soon had I not come here and been given understanding. I would not have had it if I had not served. I have brought many here who were crippled through lack of understanding and they received light.

Spirit: Look at that steep hill which I have to climb! I cannot climb that hill with the big body I have. Mother says: “No, you cannot climb it with your body, but you have to climb the hill of understanding, and you must forget yourself. Forget that you have existed in your selfishness. You must serve.” (...)

(…)“Now you have to serve. You have to work to climb this hill of understanding to a higher life. You have now to learn the first lesson
of life, the lesson of understanding, and you will have to go up that hill until you have gotten away from all selfishness, jealousy and envy. You must do that.

(...) You stupefied your soul. You will now have to undo your own follies by kindness. You will have to serve others.

Last edited:
This is just my point of view about what causes you fellow anxiety.

It is quite likely that you try to "practice" "no anticipation." Before any future situation, you calculate several possible results from the data you have. But that is being prepared. When the situation arrives and develops, you don't try to force a result, "you adapt to the situation." And many, many times things happen in a way that you had not anticipated in any way.

You don't anticipate and you adapt.

Surely with the information you have accumulated, you have your ideas or intuitions about what can happen.

If the time comes, I think all that information will be useful.

@Wandering Star ,

I see that the words I used were maybe not very clear by saying:

I sense a lot of anxiety over death/transitioning (maybe Coronavirus is adding a lot to that).

What I was trying to say is that I think while reading this thread I sensed quite a bit of "anxiety" in many of the posts from the posters. I may be exaggerating or misinterpreting some posts. I could also be projecting some too. I am not immune to anxiety either. I was trying to give some other ways to think about where we may be going after death. Comparing 4D to 3D and 5D may give some insight into what we might experience.

You give good advice that we need to learn not to "anticipate". The fact this thread exists makes that even more of a challenge I think.

FWIW: In a previous post, I mentioned two psychics, and I came across another called Tyler Henry. He's quite young and he's known for doing readings with celebrities, which of course led to a lot of criticism from people saying that he could just have googled their past and relationships they've had. In any case, I found this interview which I thought was interesting (posting relevant parts). He, like psychic John Edward, also thinks reincarnation is likely, and mentions 'soul contracts':

On the topic of 'soul contracts' I watched an Afterlife TV show on youtube about this topic last year which I found really intriguing, and it would be interesting to hear what others think about the ideas expressed in the video. The interview is with Danielle Mackinnon who is a Soul Contract Consultant. It's somewhat of a long interview so I thought I'd share some of the main ideas or points of interest and where in the video they discuss them:

At 4:30- Soul contracts that exist with animals or pets.
At 12:15- The idea that people reincarnate in soul groups and that there are 'main soul contracts' and 'sub soul contracts.' She mentions how the main or primary soul contracts tend to be with people in your soul family or soul group and outside of that are the sub soul contracts with people you don't interact with often and who aren't necessarily part of your soul group or family.
At 13:30- Examples of how a soul contract can affect your life, both positively and negatively.
At 31:00- The idea that as you master the lessons inherent within the soul contract, the soul contract evolves. Also, the idea that the contract can continue after a loved one has passed away.
At 39:30- She talks about how she learned about soul contracts.

“Ever wonder why a certain person is in your life? Ever feel like something’s blocking you from finding love, making money or having lasting relationships? Ever consider that your pet might be here to help YOU learn and grow? Soul Contract Consultant Danielle Mackinnon explains that Soul Contracts can be pre-birth agreements between souls to help create growth and transformation. Or they can be annoying past-life vows blocking us from our desires–which we have the ability to change. In this video Conversation, Danielle illustrates how to identify your soul contracts, recognize how they’re influencing your life, and what you can do if you don’t like how a soul contract is affecting you. This is an Afterlife TV conversation that can give you a greater awareness about your life and help you begin making changes right away.” ~ Bob Olson, Afterlife TV

The interview is with Danielle Mackinnon who is a Soul Contract Consultant.

I watched about the first 20 minutes but the stress on the abundance of "soul contracts" seemed kind of unbalanced. She does not even give a very good description of where souls go after death. She does not try to explain the bigger picture which the Cs paint with the density relationships. She sounds a bit like a channeler in the following session.

Session 13 November 1999:
Q: Well, I guess that takes care of that! Now, there is a rather desperate couple of letters from a correspondent who writes:

"about 5 years ago , I had a reading from a very good trance channel. The female voice that came in said I was from Andromeda and she was my Tracker. She explained my lineage and evolvement there. She also said I had been to many ascending planets. I assumed that what I did was assist in that process.; she did not say that. I have now enrolled in that spiritual school of ascension. They say that I am an information broker. That means that I have unconscious agreements to provide ascension information to Andromeda. That does not sound bad, it sounds like service. It's not. It keeps me from ascending. It also creates karma for me , because I have been instrumental in taking other people's information without them knowing it. I need information on this phenomenon. I hope you will help me. No one knows how to break the contract effectively. The school says that the Andromedans have engineered their ascension. is this true? I wish to cancel my contract and get my information back, how can I do that? Information brokering is causing those involved to not ascend , even when they do not consciously know it. Can the Andromedans not read the information without depleting our ascension gridwork? We ask that something be changed so that we are not depleted. We ask the Cassiopaeans to assist. This is a call to assist in returning information and canceling contracts. that affect our information. All help will be appreciated. I do not have a clue about which Andromedans are involved. "

This lady wrote in an earlier letter that this "School of Ascension" was run by folks who call themselves "Lord and Lady Agape and Lord and Lady Athena." Aside from the fact that this sounds an awful lot like that Circe nonsense, I thought you might address this directly, aside from the fact that the only contract I can see that needs to be cancelled is the one to pay any money to attend this "school."

A: Dabbling in such nonsense is not necessary for one to ascend. Two more comments: in this case, a "good trance channel" is defined as one which tells the client that which the client wishes to hear. Comment two: What?! No "godsparks?"

I can't help getting the feeling much of this "tells the client that which the client wishes to hear".

A: Picture it this way: we will access some of your memory banks and give you another reference which, interestingly enough, fits very closely with the perpendicular reality wheel that we described earlier. You know what a slide projector looks like? To give you some feeling of what this expanded nature of reality really is, picture yourself watching a big slide presentation with a big slide wheel on the projector. At any given point along the way you are watching one particular slide. But, all the rest of the slides are present on the wheel, are they not? And, of course, this fits in with the perpendicular reality, which fits in with the circles within circles and cycles within cycles, which also fits in the Grand Cycle, which also fits in with what we have told you before: All there is is lessons. That's all there is and we ask that you enjoy them as you are watching the slide presentation...

If I understood this correctly, our past and future selves are also in the afterworld, they are just at different points of the "projector". Same thing goes for our relatives. Once they have learned the lessons they can progress and those progressed (or even reincarnated) selves are in a different "projector slot".

I believe I’m beginning to understand why death is ‘seen‘ as a simple matter of fact, no more different than a tiny pause to yawn. It makes perfect sense not to get all dramatic about it if you have such a vast perspective of the journey, more over all at a glance. In this case anyone’s life is more like a strategy computer game where you create worlds, play different scenarios, adapt to the game circumstances while performing tasks and all that while interacting with other players. In other words, life is a game, and the more you do your own homework and assist all fellow players to get to your game level, the more you enjoy it. I suppose you start with a game which you have the freedom to develop as you play up to the point that all levels are completed.
Darn simplistic but it makes sense. So, the wave can be explained as a major upgrade, not only to the game(s) but to the OS itself as well, and the biggest the player network the better the chances of ‘survival’. I only hope it will come with the promised hardware upgrade as well. Then what is reality? By analogy, reality would be the firmware, and the saying that ‘Reality leaves one speechless’ or that ‘One cannot change reality’ (at user level, that is), also makes sense. Life is a perpetual game with no Game Over.
BTW, there is no need to have any previews either, because that would mean cheating, and anyway it would only be an exercise in futility since it would not really help with any of the... ‘lessons’.

I watched about the first 20 minutes but the stress on the abundance of "soul contracts" seemed kind of unbalanced. She does not even give a very good description of where souls go after death. She does not try to explain the bigger picture which the Cs paint with the density relationships. She sounds a bit like a channeler in the following session.

Since I last posted about the Afterlife TV show video about 'soul contracts' I found an interesting comment made by Laura in the April 4 2015 session thread. I've been rethinking whether to put that much more energy into this topic (at one point last year after listening to the show, I also thought about scheduling a consultation and recently considered it again before sharing about it here). I thought more about what Laura wrote below about 'the universe - and life - is open' and I question how much, if at all the interviewee has taken this into account.

Thanks Laura for your answer, if I understand correctly, sometimes in a physical body there are more than a soul, this agreement was made during the stay in 5D, as a kind of team, with one goal "x",could be my assumption proper?
No, not usually an agreement, but rather opportunistic, like an infection. People need to get rid of this idea of "agreements" made at 5 D. Yes, there are SOME such agreements, but it only covers a narrow range of relationships. The universe - and life - is open.

I've been wondering something for a long time about the afterlife. Perhaps it has been answered before here and I missed the answer, but what happen when a child die. What I mean is, it had previously been said that after we die, we still remain in a different realm and we get the chance to still grow and evolve. I was wondering what it would be like for a child. I mean if you're like five-year-old and you pass away. You're clearly not mature, but would you grow up and reach maturity on the other side? Obviously, over there I don't think we can still talk of brain and all that, but I'm curious what kind of development a child would have. Or would he suddenly reach maturity by taping into a different entity or a previous incarnation?

I do remember mention that some soul help other soul who had suffered traumatic deaths. So, I assume that children who passed away might have someone looking after them on the other side as they might be confused especially if nobody of their direct family as yet died. Like I'm thinking perhaps a grandparent or great-grandparent might take care of them over there? Obviously, it's all conjectures but I was just wondering.

Just thought I'd give this thread a bump, because in light of the current corona madness, such information can be vital. When faced with an existential crisis, it's very easy to morally compromise and be derailed. But with some knowledge about the afterlife, it's easier to stay strong because we know that all that counts in the end is the quality and purity of our thoughts and actions.

I highly recommend Stafford Betty's book that Joe mentioned here: When did you ever become less by dying. Another good one by the same author is Heaven and Hell Unveiled. These are short and fun to read books that give the gist of what various channelled sources claim about the afterlife, as well as evidence for the truth of what they are saying (such as NDEs and so on).

If you want to delve deeper and know more about what 19th century "Spiritism" was all about, I can recommend Stainton Moses' Spirit Teachings (thread) and Allan Kardec's Spirits' Book. Good candidates for "knowledge input on a regular basis" IMO that contain many moral truths that are worth pondering and realizing in one's own life.

However, such sources can go only so far. As one of those channelled spirits points out, we do well studying the earthy sources as well. This is from Allan Kardec's Spirits' Book:

...there is no old philosophic system, no tradition, no religion, that men should neglect to study; for they all contain the germs of great truths, which, however they may seem to contradict each other perverted as they are by their mixture with various worthless accessories — may be easily coordinated, with the aid of the key that Spiritism gives you to a class of facts which have hitherto seemed to be contrary to reason, but of which the reality is irrefutably demonstrated at the present day. You should therefore not fail to make those old systems a subject of study, for they are rich in lessons, and may contribute largely to your instruction.

One book that stands out in that regard is Paul's Necessary Sin (thread), which describes Paul's idea and experience of a life in communion with God. This is based not only on theory, but on Paul's own transformation, which makes it so valuable.

But even if we basically agree with those ideas, there can still be a nagging doubt whether all of that is for real. It's hard to keep up a higher perspective, especially in difficult times, and we are easily dragged down to the material level. Sometimes this doubt is even unconscious, because we have been bombarded with propaganda (in education, movies etc.) that says we live in a materialistic universe and evolved from matter by chance. The remedy is to study Darwinism and realize that this whole thing is not only wrong, but utterly ridiculous. It's a crucial exercise in deprogramming. There is a great thread here on the forum (if you weren't aware), as well as some good Sott articles that sum up a lot of the research.

Now is a great time to raise one's frequency by acquiring knowledge!

Back
Top Bottom