Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

What if the instances of a being's incarnations are like tentacles sent forth into 1d, 2d, 3d, and 4d from a timeless center.

So the infant is a node of its core being, which has other nodes.

The core would be ageless. But one of its fingers is smaller than the other.
From the core's point of view all "future" / "past" nodes occur simultaneously.
Like sending multiple probes to various planets at once to learn about them simultaneously.

So that's a different angle to consider.

@transientP,

I think the Cs would say "that a good effort" and you are "close".

Session 22 July 2000:
Q: (PC) The C's say that they are US in the future. So, we, being THEM in the future, some of who they are in the future, have come back as us, to do what we are doing, to undo what is happening on Earth...

A: Close, but more complex than that. It would be difficult for you to completely understand at this point, but let us just say that you are close.

Q: (C) I wonder if we, living here, as we are now, are also living in all the densities, one through six, at the same time, so that some part of us now, understands some part of us at all the other levels. Like, I am a tree, I am the water, I am here in this body, and I am in other densities also?

A: No, not really, but a good effort!

Well, I understand that a lots children dies in this world, so, some of them are Soul beings, and then probably some children are not.

But I understand that OP beings go elsewhere.

Q: Do “organic portal’s go to fifth density when they die?
A: Only temporarily until the “second death”.
July 13, 2002.

But what meant “second death”?

@transientP,

I think the Cs would say "that a good effort" and you are "close".

Session 22 July 2000:
Yes, I agree that it wouldn't be US in those other incarnations.

I wonder if FRV is what constantly attaches and dettaches a certain individual to others over space and time then. Perhaps over densities as well.
I.e we are aligned with certain future selves at one point, at other moments with a different version of the future selves. But the closer one gets to 7d the more the versions stabilize. Because that's "where" the being is unified.
?

This seems like a "closer" to me. :-)

Edit: typo

Well, I understand that a lots children dies in this world, so, some of them are Soul beings, and then probably some children are not.

July 13, 2002.

According to my understanding, a "mind" that has no soul disintegrates after death.

What if the instances of a being's incarnations are like tentacles sent forth into 1d, 2d, 3d, and 4d from a timeless center.

So the infant is a node of its core being, which has other nodes.

The core would be ageless. But one of its fingers is smaller than the other.
From the core's point of view all "future" / "past" nodes occur simultaneously.
Like sending multiple probes to various planets at once to learn about them simultaneously.

So that's a different angle to consider.
Or ... The C's slide machine, explained differently.👍

Yes, but I think the "closer" version might be my post two above this one, after taking it apart, looking at it, and putting it back together.

I wonder if FRV is what constantly attaches and dettaches a certain individual to others over space and time then. Perhaps over densities as well.
I.e we are aligned with certain future selves at one point, at other moments with a different version of the future selves. But the closer one gets to 7d the more the versions stabilize. Because that's "where" the being is unified.
?

The more ideas are abstract, the harder they are to put into words without losing the fluidity of the idea.
At some point we'll need to degenrate it into poetry
:-P

think you have a very good point @Laurs.

goyacobol. Your ability to find pertinent parts of the C's sessions if and when required is astounding and a constant delight. With all the books to read,sessions to catch up on and following the forum as well, your pin-point accuracy saves me and I'm sure many others some much time looking for relevant sections. Thank you so much..:flowers:

Thanks for that Laurs. and a wonderful memory you've got. As there's so much more to read saving time on this book will give me some breathing space

I edited your post to separate the message quoted from what you wrote. It's happening to your messages a lot and there's no way to tell who wrote what. Please separate your text from the quoted message. Anything you write should come after "[/QUOTE]"

July 13, 2002.

According to my understanding, a "mind" that has no soul disintegrates after death.

@Kay Kim,

@transientP has found the session. I would just add more that explains "second death" was an ancient tradition,

Session 13 July 2002:
Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?

A: Only temporarily until the "second death."

{This refers to an esoteric tradition teaching that some consciousness units dissipate over a period of 40 days after death unless the individual has crystallized an individuated soul.}

Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?

A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.

With the current events such as the COVID-19 virus, we are seeing the end results of how these OPs are reserved for the "second death" have been a constant source of conflict and energy drain for those who are "souled". Laura explains it best in

The Wave Chapter 28: Technicians of Ecstasy: The Shamanic Initiation Of The Knighted Ones Part 1

This, of course, raises the issue of whether or not trying to help or save such individuals is a waste of time. This is a major clue as to why the early Christians were charged with holding a “vile superstition” and “hatred of humanity.”

Q: Is it a waste of time to try to help or “save” such individuals?
A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are “failures.” The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.
Q: Have any of us ever encountered one of these “organic portals” and if so, can you identify one for the sake of instruction?
A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary “souled” person’s life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. But, when someone is in the process of “growing” and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more “units” into that person’s life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would you designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?
Q: (B) Is this the original meaning of the pollution of the bloodline?
A: Yes.
This certainly gave a whole new meaning to the experiences I have described in Petty Tyrants and Facing the Unknown. It also became clear that the work of discerning these “organic portals” from souled human beings is crucial to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of conservation and transformation of energies, there is no possibility of making any progress in such a pursuit. This means that the understanding of organic portals vis a vis human beings of the “bloodline” (diffused though it may be throughout all of humanity), is the deepest and most crucial of esoteric secrets.

During the session quoted above, one of the attendees stated that there was a member of her family who she was certain was one of these organic portals. The Cs jumped to respond:

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.
Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones — you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?
A: Do you ever hurt for another?
Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don’t care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don’t know how to care.
A: The only pain they experience is “withdrawal” of “food” or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.
Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?
A: Genetics marry with soul if present.
Q: Do “organic portals” go to fifth density when they die?
A: Only temporarily until the “second death.”

Q: (V) What is the “origin” of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?
A: They were originally part of the bridge between second density and third density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.
Ark had been reading the transcripts and noted that the Cs had said that sleep was necessary for human beings because it was a period of “rest and recharging.” They had also said that the soul rests while the body is sleeping. So, the next logical question was “what source of energy was tapped to recharge both the body and the soul?”
A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled individual is different from an organic portal unit.
At this point, we stopped and discussed the possibility that the life force energy that is embodied in organic portals must be something like the soul pool that is theorized to exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined, that they differ from one another only in the way that different species of trees are different in the overall class of “Tree-ness.” So, we divided the question and asked first:
Q: Where does the energy come from that recharges organic portals?
A: The pool you have described.
Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the “human” pool?
A: No — it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the “drain” of the lower centers’ interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.
Q: From where does the so-called sexual center get its energy?
A: The sexual center is in direct contact with seventh density in its “feminine” creative thought of “Thou, I Love.” The “outbreath” of God in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.
Q: Do the “centers” as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of “chakras”?
A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are “produced in effect” by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being, in effect, perceives a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe “soul qualities” to such beings.
Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?
A: No. The “sexual center” corresponds to the solar plexus. Lower moving center — basal chakra. Lower emotional — sexual chakra. Lower intellectual — throat chakra. Higher emotional — heart chakra. Higher intellectual — crown chakra.
Q: (V) What about the so-called seventh, or “third eye” chakra?
A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers. This would “close the circuit” in the “shepherd’s crook” configuration.
Q: (V) What about the many ideas about twelve chakras, and so forth, that are currently being taught by many new age sources?
A: There are no such. This is a corrupted conceptualization based on the false belief that the activation of the physical endocrine system is the same as the creation and fusion of the magnetic center. The higher centers are only “seated” by being “magnetized.” And this more or less “external” [unseated] condition of the Higher Centers has been perceived by some individuals and later joined to the perceived “seating” locations, in potential. This has led to “cross conceptualization” based on assumption!
Q: Are the levels of initiation and levels of the staircase as presented by Mouravieff fairly accurate?
A: Yes, but different levels accessed in other so-called lives can relieve the intensity of some levels in “another” life.
And so it is, summing up, that according to the most ancient secret tradition, there are two types of humans on our planet. In the above quoted session, the Cassiopaeans confirmed that, once the biblical gloss was removed, Mouravieff’s description was accurate. The most important thing about the Cassiopaean comments is, however, that they were able to deepen our understanding by situating the pre-adamic race within hyperdimensional reality and the Control System. Let’s look at four points they raised:

The pre-adamic race serve as portals between levels of density.

They are very efficient machines and the best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

They steal energy from souled beings so as to emulate them.

They make up one half of humanity.

One half of humanity. Stealing energy from souled beings. Think about it. Sure does sound like what most people would consider a “vile superstition” and a “hatred of humanity.” Not just then, but now as well.

But, if it is true, it explains why the teachings of Jesus say what they do. It also explains why it had to be covered up. Because, if it is true, it means that the two races have been interbreeding for a very, very long time.

It is extremely important to understand that the two races have been interbreeding for thousands, if not tens of thousands of years. It is impossible to look at the races on the earth today, the Red, the White, the Black, the Brown, or the Yellow, and argue that one or the other is this “pre-adamic” and soulless race. We cannot speak of groups, nations, tribes, or peoples who are members of the soulless race as a group. The DNA of the two races is completely mixed, and this is the real meaning of the pollution of the bloodline. Only those with the appropriate genetic makeup are actually able to accommodate a soul and therefore pursue esoteric work, which means that no color or ethnic group is either excluded or has an advantage.

Consider this further: According to the ancient tradition revealed by Mouravieff, the DNA of these two races is so mixed that both can be found within the same families. Jesus pointed out that he would turn a husband against his wife, a child against the parent, and so on. And we now begin to really understand what this might have meant, again, assuming this information to be accurate.

Last edited:

One definition of the soul according to the Cs is:

Session 25 February 1995:
Q: (J) We are human, therefore STS, but we are STO candidates. (T) 3rd density beings are STS. (CD) Is BP's special gift as a healer?

A: One of them.

Q: (L) Ask if Reiki will enhance his healing abilities?

A: Of course, as always.

Q: (L) Reiki will boost your healing abilities 50% instantly. (GB) Could you explain the process of the soul?

A: Soul is consciousness, period.

Death refers to the 3D body when the soul leaves.

Session 22 April 1995:
Q: (L) My mother wants to know what are the ramifications of cremation. She has read some things on the subject and she is a little concerned about it. (T) They don't do it until after you're dead.

A: None.

Q: (L) So, it's okay to cremate the body and...

A: Body is third density not fifth density.

Q: (L) The reason she is concerned is because she read a book that says it takes a while for the soul to completely separate from the body and that there is a "cellular" consciousness that might experience pain for some time after death at least until every little cell dies individually. Is any of this true?

A: No. When the soul leaves, it leaves instantly. There is no body consciousness that remains and dies "slowly." Once dead, dead.

Next questions...

?

Edit: typo

And...next thought goes with the original question I think.

Going back to the original point does make it difficult to put into words I think.

Yes, but I think the "closer" version might be my post two above this one, after taking it apart, looking at it, and putting it back together.

The more ideas are abstract, the harder they are to put into words without losing the fluidity of the idea.
At some point we'll need to degenrate it into poetry
:-P

For the above question and ideas, I think we need to include the "slideshow"/timeline/"alternate realities" factors.
These concepts actually were in the same session where the Cs said "good effort".

Q: (IT) For some reason I feel a past life connection to SF. I feel like she was either a parent or someone who taught me a lot about me. I felt that just from reading her correspondence. What do you think? (LC) I don't know... the question didn't really form in my head until I got here...

A: How do you perceive the reincarnation process to be?

Q: (LC) I perceive it as you come back with people you choose to come back with, and that you choose people that you are karmically connected to. (IT) I see it a little bit differently than that...

A: Aha! We have a variance!

Q: (IT) I think that when we die and go to 5th density, that we make pacts with people in each incarnation, so when you come back, it is coming back to fulfill that pact. (LC) Yes, that is the way my line of thinking is going. But, when they asked that question, I was thinking that you have people you come back with because of closeness. Somebody may be your mother in one life, and there is a love bond, and then there are other people that you come back with because you have to resolve something to let go of that person rather than to get closer.

A: This is partially correct. But, there is more to it than this. For example, one can incarnate on various planes of existence, not just the one you perceive currently. And, one may actually reincarnate on more than one plane concurrently, if one is advanced enough to do this.

Q: (IT) You know, a psychic told me that I had two lives going on at once... (L) Are you suggesting that ...

A: Yes, we are!

Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.

A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life?

Q: (IT) There we have quantum tunnelling!

Q: (IT) This has to do with past lives and future lives.

Q: (IT) But somehow I can't put it together yet. I can't connect it.

A: You will. "All in due time, my pretty, all in due time."

Q: (L) That was a line from the Wizard of Oz! When Dorothy wanted to know where Toto was. (PC) Now, I just want to say that I think that we have all of us here traveled back in time to change the way things are now. We inserted ourselves into this time period to wake up and see what is really happening. This is 3rd density thinking, I know, but it is the only way I can describe it. We looked back on the way things happened, the way the world is now, and we have come back to change things. We have come from the future, to wake up now, because we didn't wake up before. (C) Maybe that's our "past life/future life" connection here? (PC) Right, we all agreed to insert ourselves in this time line.... (L) So, we ARE from the future... (PC) Because the world is going in this direction, and SOMETHING had to be done. That's what I see. (IT) Yes. We all decided to come back, but there was a strong possibility that we would not be able to wake up and link up. And that's why so many things happened to attempt to keep us from getting together. (PC) Not just that, things happen to keep us from waking up period! We've all been bombarded with stuff all our lives. (IT) Yes, and when we started waking up, and realized that we HAD to come together to "link" to DO whatever it is we are going to do, there has to be all kinds of things to prevent it - like Caroline's cats, even! [Laughter] (S) I would like to ask a question about synchronicity...

A: Wait a minute... someone said something a short while ago that is surprisingly close to the truth. Now just a moment... reflect please.

Q: (L) PC was saying that we have come back from the future and inserted ourselves into this timeline...

A: Yes. That is close to being totally correct!

Q: (L) In terms of reincarnation, that we were talking about a few minutes before that, we are possibly incarnations of ourselves incarnated at different levels. This just happens to be one of the levels of reality that we are occupying, but there are other selves at other levels thinking and doing other level stuff, and these other levels are perceived by us as the future...

A: Maybe for some of you, but let us not get ahead of ourselves.

Q: (PC) The C's say that they are US in the future. So, we, being THEM in the future, some of who they are in the future, have come back as us, to do what we are doing, to undo what is happening on Earth...

A: Close, but more complex than that. It would be difficult for you to completely understand at this point, but let us just say that you are close.

Q: (C) I wonder if we, living here, as we are now, are also living in all the densities, one through six, at the same time, so that some part of us now, understands some part of us at all the other levels. Like, I am a tree, I am the water, I am here in this body, and I am in other densities also?

A: No, not really, but a good effort!

Q: (A) Well, PC bingoed on what she said about coming back from the future. (IT) They said I should reflect, so maybe we should reflect on other things...

A: You should reflect upon all that is in the reflection!

Q: (L) Everything. What is the reason for the use of the term "reflection?" (A) We never have left our source of origin...

A: "Alice through the looking glass."

Q: (L) When she went through the mirror, she was in an alternate reality. (IT) Are we in an alternate reality?

A: Yup. But then again, are not all realities "alternate?"

Q: (IT) True, because the source is the REAL reality, everything else is alternate.

A: Pretty close, IT. You earn a silver star!

Q: (IT) You guys are hilarious! I like stars and I like silver.

A: Cool, yes, but the gold ones are even better!

So the above seems to be saying there are concurrent "planes of existence", "alternate realities" and timelines but not within multiple densities at one time if I am understanding correctly.

What a clever find goyabacol and so helpful and accurate in these times.

@Kay Kim,
@transientP has found the session. I would just add more that explains "second death" was an ancient tradition,
Session 13 July 2002:
With the current events such as the COVID-19 virus, we are seeing the end results of how these OPs are reserved for the "second death" have been a constant source of conflict and energy drain for those who are "souled". Laura explains it best in
The Wave Chapter 28: Technicians of Ecstasy: The Shamanic Initiation Of The Knighted Ones Part 1
From your same post:
'This certainly gave a whole new meaning to the experiences I have described in Petty Tyrants and Facing the Unknown. It also became clear that the work of discerning these “organic portals” from souled human beings is crucial to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of conservation and transformation of energies, there is no possibility of making any progress in such a pursuit. This means that the understanding of organic portals vis a vis human beings of the “bloodline” (diffused though it may be throughout all of humanity), is the deepest and most crucial of esoteric secrets.'

It does explain the splitting in people we see now on the global stage. We need to be very careful not to let ourselves be drained at this time but instead using everything we have at our disposal to further our knowledge to see reality as it is and keeping the hope and faith that we can get out alive.

Laurs
Laurs said:
It does explain the splitting in people we see now on the global stage. We need to be very careful not to let ourselves be drained at this time but instead using everything we have at our disposal to further our knowledge to see reality as it is and keeping the hope and faith that we can get out alive
I would like to add to this that ultimately it is the soul that counts.
Obviously treating the body properly is advised.

I'm posting the following as an example of how the universe can speak to us through its greatest informational tool - nature itself.

The universe utterly respects free will and also the level of awareness we are all individually at right now. Because we are in 3D, unless asked for - or perhaps as a balancing force when required - she otherwise does not interfere with our choice to be here and all that entails - especially the collective ignorance around death. However our ancient forebears learned and owned the strong conviction that the universe will use its 3D tools to speak in signs and symbols and it is up to us to decide/know how to recognize and decipher them. They are always 'open' but we can take what measure of comfort and perspective that our reciprocal awareness will allow.

I say this because our family has just experienced such a moment - signs and symbols from the beyond into the here and now.

I wont use names as its not appropriate - but these are real beating hearts, not dry abstractions that I might make them into - not intentional. I want to keep this simple.

As briefly as I can, my wife's father died this time last year leaving his grieving widow. Despite the difficulties in their relationship she was utterly committed to him and never stopped saying how much she loved him. His passing was a struggle but she and my wife were by his side, and my wife in particular talked him through it and we hope and trust, into the light.

His widow was inconsolable.

For 2 weeks after, a single magpie haunted the garden of their house and would not leave. When his widow finished the immediate legacy of grief, it suddenly disappeared. However for a while after, everywhere my wife and 2 of her sisters drove, one or other kept seeing a single magpie often chattering at them and in unnatural proximity even for such a gregarious bird.

Come forward a near year now and his widow - who had advanced Alzheimer's, but was emotionally incredibly present, was eventually forced into a care home by the rest of the family (over my wife's strongest instincts). For the whole course of the previous year all she said was she wished to join him; it was too much to bear being without him and this went on in the home - she refused to sleep in the bed there without him and spent most of the night's walking the corridors looking for him.

Within weeks the COVID thing started and it began to play its role in an increased infection/death rate in the home.

A week ago she contracted 'something' and began to struggle.

In the past week my wife and I kept seeing a single magpie. Never two. Always one, popping up in the strangest of moments or places. One flew right across her car front almost hitting the window the day before yesterday.

The day before yesterday my wife and I went for a walk in the deepest oldest ancient forest left in our locality - and as we walked the path 3 single, pure white, tiny breast feathers from a bird lay one after the other on the path, maybe 10 feet apart. My wife took this as a sign of something from her mother.

Yesterday was our son's 18th birthday. My wife's mother had always been very sweet to him. It was a big day for us all. He has arrived at manhood after many a tribulation in the years before.

In the morning a single magpie arrived in our garden and squawked its head off. At approximately the same time at the house of one of her sister's, a single magpie tried desperately to fly in through the french doors and get into the kitchen - she actually had to fight it off with a broom! It was making an incredible racket and absolutely refused to leave the garden.

Mid afternoon our son's granny passed quietly away.

She chose his birthday, Easter week 2020; death and resurrection, birth and death, death and birth, to mark this moment and - we feel - forever connect to him and his 'coming of age' in these dark times.

Are we born and then die - or rather, do we die to our real home by coming here and then are we born again when we die...?

We have spoken her into the light. We have a great sense of peace. Our son - though in a state of some confusion about this day - also knows it is a strange gift going forward - a gift from his granny and the universe.

I have been very concerned for my wife for 30 years now as she has a visceral, terrible, all consuming fear of loss, loneliness and death - and especially of her mother. It truly overwhelms her. I really dreaded this day for her because if you had asked me a few years ago I would have said it would totally break her when her mother passed (they were incredibly closely bonded).

However the events above have helped her greatly. She is grieving but also miraculously joyful and calm. She believes that magpie was a sign from her Dad's spirit (a very accurate bird for him!) Birds have always been a symbol of the soul.

She now sees how the universe speaks to us - quietly and truthful through nature. And she has always deeply, deeply loved nature - something we share.

I regard this as a quietly miraculous event that I wanted to share with you all - truth in simplicity - and maybe share the comfort, the quiet joy of it all. And the sober thoughts.

So, never let us take our eyes off the natural world. It is calling to us all, all the time if we but choose to see with those clear eyes the DCM prayer requests.

We are all her children. She is capable of love for us all - if we but look for it with a open heart.

Thank you oh Divine Cosmic Mind. Thank you for my wife and for my son and for this great lady who has now gone where she needs and has chosen to be.

May she walk in those fields, with her 'magpie' husband and all her ancestors - who I believe greeted her into the light with joy and a great Irish welcome and then walked her home where she for now belongs. 💞 🍀

Back
Top Bottom