Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

Here in Tel Aviv:
There is a tradition of having a family dinner on this night. We do not follow traditions but in the past few years we've had a nice dinner at my partner's parents' apartment. Since we could not be with family tonight, we are having a zoom video dinner with family all over the globe.

I am on the verge of tears (good ones), because recent events have shown to me that we are exactly where we need to be and all is well. It has become inherent in every moment.

I love my family which obviously includes this family here. :flowers:

Edit: Just realized which thread I posted this in.
But I guess I'll just leave it here

That was beautiful, Michael! I'm very sorry for your family's loss of this wonderful woman; but, at the same time, very happy for the gift that was given your wife to be better able to cope with this loss. As well as the gift to your son. :hug:

However the events above have helped her greatly. She is grieving but also miraculously joyful and calm. She believes that magpie was a sign from her Dad's spirit (a very accurate bird for him!) Birds have always been a symbol of the soul.

Very sorry for your loss.

Your mention of birds being a symbol reminded me of something I experienced back in March about a week before this COVID-19 business began. I was sitting at my kitchen table looking out the window into our front yard and spotted a large raven swoop down and land on the hedge. It stayed there for a minute or so. then flew up to one of the trees just out of sight and then was gone. Now, this bird was ENORMOUS and not a common sight in this part of Canada (they're usually in the far north of the country). I'm not sure what made me think this was some sort of sign. I remember reading about them being a major symbol of the spirit world in native tradition and that they could be viewed as either a good omen or a bad one. A good omen if you recognise and respect it and a bad omen if you ignore it. I remember thinking at the time if this was some sort of warning and to be extra vigilant. I didn't have to wait long to find out!

I haven't seen him since then but heard the "croak" of his call once or twice.

MichaelB-C dijo:
Thank you oh Divine Cosmic Mind. Thank you for my wife and for my son and for this great lady who has now gone where she needs and has chosen to be.

May she walk in those fields, with her 'magpie' husband and all her ancestors - who I believe greeted her into the light with joy and a great Irish welcome and then walked her home where she for now belongs. 💞 🍀

I would like to extend a hug and accompany these feelings! Every word exudes faith, joy, love and confidence in the processes of life.

May the Divine Cosmic Mind continue to light the way.💞🌞:hug2:

Hello Michael,

That was a very caring and beautifully written account of your family during this loss, and also what often goes unseen in the natural universe around us. I'm also so glad for your wife being lifted during her loss over your worry, and perhaps indeed, comforted while connecting and walking in nature as she soothes souls with her sympathetic touch. Blessings DCM!

For your son, too, it is at these times when youth can be spurred to further meaning in the comfort of their parents embrace - it can give new meaning for what they can see around them.

Thank you for sharing!

:hug2:

To all those who have so kindly posted here there condolences much thanks and gratitude. Truly.

However I just want to say I posted the story so that hopefully everyone else here would receive some mutual comfort and extra hope as to how the universe works in mysterious ways - to encourage us all to be more open and receptive (without anticipation). So please, there is no need to waste more of your precious energy on responding with kind thoughts - we're fine and my wife is doing remarkably well (for now) at least.

The funeral yet to come - a macabre affair unfortunately likely thanks to limitations on numbers placed (10 in a church that could hold 400!) and no one allowed within 2 meters of each other. A human world that accepts the loss of respect for its newly dead should know what its got coming to it! This energy we are sending out will very possibly lead to unexpected results for so many.

An extraordinarily challenging night with my son yesterday but he is consistent on one pivotal idea; 'Dad, whatever they tell me I have to do, I will always refuse them my consent in here (tapping his head). This is my space. They're not getting control of that!' Exactly. In the end it's all we've got that is truly ours and its with this we all must refuse our consent every minute of every hour of every... 💞

Now lets get back to the thread...

To all those who have so kindly posted here there condolences much thanks and gratitude. Truly.

However I just want to say I posted the story so that hopefully everyone else here would receive some mutual comfort and extra hope as to how the universe works in mysterious ways - to encourage us all to be more open and receptive (without anticipation). So please, there is no need to waste more of your precious energy on responding with kind thoughts - we're fine and my wife is doing remarkably well (for now) at least.

The funeral yet to come - a macabre affair unfortunately likely thanks to limitations on numbers placed (10 in a church that could hold 400!) and no one allowed within 2 meters of each other. A human world that accepts the loss of respect for its newly dead should know what its got coming to it! This energy we are sending out will very possibly lead to unexpected results for so many.

An extraordinarily challenging night with my son yesterday but he is consistent on one pivotal idea; 'Dad, whatever they tell me I have to do, I will always refuse them my consent in here (tapping his head). This is my space. They're not getting control of that!' Exactly. In the end it's all we've got that is truly ours and its with this we all must refuse our consent every minute of every hour of every... 💞

I'm sorry I missed this, and I'd otherwise wish you belated condolences even knowing you both are moving on - except for one thing: it always sort of bothered me when people who didn't really know me found out someone I knew died (that they didn't know either) and they told me, "Oh, I'm sorry..."

Not that they didn't mean well or didn't care; but on some level it always felt somewhat superficial, as if they were just saying it as a salve to themselves so as not to come across as insensitive - or as a segue to moving on to discussing something else.

What always felt real to me was when someone approached me and asked directly and with true intent, "how are you doing with it?" Because that is engaging me there and now, in real time, and indicating that they have an ear to listen, if needed. And reading what you've written here, it seems to me your and your beloved are doing very well indeed.

BTW: that bit about your father-in-law appearing as a magpie? Wonderful!! I completely agree that spirit can come through in amazing ways. I personally experienced such a thing four years ago after an aunt who had been very close to me when I was young died after 30 years of estrangement.

There was this incredibly beautiful butterfly, blue and even bigger than a monarch that engaged me as I was sitting at a table in my friend's courtyard one afternoon not long after she died - yet LONG before our family received the news that she was gone. That butterfly circled my head numerous times, and every single time that I engaged it mentally, it did so again and again, all afternoon long. It was an amazing experience.

I wonder...was the original "Garden of Eden" a paradise where all within knew that they were a part of the whole; and that when the C's talk of 4D being "variable physicality"...could it be that, as a part of such a reality, one can enjoin with any other consciousness within that reality and experience it as it exists in real time? So that if you notice an eagle soaring high overhead, you could project your consciousness to merge with the eagle's and see things from its viewpoint? What a world that would be!!

My deepest sympathies to you and your family @Michael B-C. I am late reading this. Your wife's mother passed away not long after my mother did on March 8, 2020. I think your wonderful account of the birds was comforting and inspiring.

My mother was ready to leave but it was a slow departure after refusing to eat and towards the end to even take fluids. Many prayers from the family and forum members helped to ease her departure for which I am deeply grateful.

It is so dehumanizing the way they have restricted even funeral gatherings because of the virus scare. Good for your son who is able to reject the insanity and carry on with life. And thank you again for sharing your faith that the Divine Cosmic Mind and the Universe still display signs to let us know that "His eye is upon the sparrow". :hug2: 🙏

So many people are afraid of "death", and wonder about the afterlife.

I have always wondered why they don't remember the beforelife?

I think that's the challenge: dropping down into this Life scenario without memories.

Bring what you have and learn hard.

It HURTS. But it makes you LOOK at everything.

Je prends connaissance seulement à l'instant de la perte de cette femme qui vous fait un signe pour vous dire que nous ne sommes jamais séparés de ceux qu'on aime ... De tout coeur avec Vous, Michael BC et votre famille. ..
Ma maman qui nous a quitté le 7 mars 2015 m'envoie encore des signes qui n'a jamais disparu depuis son départ ... LOVE

I am aware only at the moment of the loss of this woman who gives you a sign to tell you that we are never separated from those we love ... With all my heart to you, Michael B.C. and your family. . .
My Mom who passed away on March 7, 2015 still sends me signs that have never disappeared since she left ... LOVE

Michael thank you for sharing your story about your families loss. I found your words deeply moving and inspirational. The universe does truly try to speak to us if only we were better listeners.
I am sorry for your loss. It is still an emotional time losing our closest no matter how prepared we are and it effects all our loved ones differently depending where we are on our journey so do take care. Grief has to be fully processed which can take time. :hug2:
Are we born and then die - or rather, do we die to our real home by coming here and then are we born again when we die...?
The quoted words will stay with me forever thank you.

Back
Top Bottom