Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

I've been trying to symbolically explain for a while how I think it works in terms of life experience and incarnating to 'here'. At least, in my terms I think now I have a reasonably simple analogy which has probably been described before but I have not yet or can't remember coming across it. If you imagine a river (universal experience) and a single leaf flowing down it (us individually) - the water moves from A to B, but to the sides of the river, there can be eddies that pools of water get caught up in. A leaf might also become temporarily trapped within the eddy, circling around and around before it escapes and continues to move on with the flow of water.

That's my analogy for life in terms of where we were previously and where we're moving to - from our perspective as a leaf in an eddy, we don't know where the river started or where it goes to, just that the water flows. Right here, right now we are in an eddy by being alive and experiencing 3D reality. Some leaves will move on quickly and continue to move downstream. Others might continue to circle for a while.

Of course this analogy doesn't include the STS and STO components and multiple dimensions, or even more literally the flooding rains and droughts - perhaps the speed of flow also changes in cosmic terms also? But a leaf moving down a river is simple to imagine - and life here is just a temporary portion of a grander experience.

Thank you Goyacobol; my deepest sympathies to you and your family for the loss of your mother. I hope your grief may be some day resolved and yet remain as a life nourishment in your heart. 💞

"His eye is upon the sparrow".

Your words above made me think again on the incredible words spoken by Hamlet as he approaches what he knows is the inevitability of his impending death. I find them some of the most profound and helpful words ever spoken about life and its dark doorway into the beyond...

.... We defy augury. (1)
There’s a special providence in the fall of a sparrow. (2)
If it be now, ’tis not to come.
If it be not to come, it will be now.
If it be not now, yet it will come - the readiness is all.
Since no man of aught he leaves knows, what is ’t to leave betimes? (3)
Let be.

(1) i.e. I will not wilt before the signs from nature (augury) that my time is close
(2) Providence = the protective care of God or of nature as a spiritual power
(2) Since nobody knows what it is they leave behind, then what does it mean in truth to leave 'early'?

A family member told her to please take a hold of herself, that the death of the friend was difficult for her too. She was lamenting the fact that her friend can't be dead because she didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I told her that she still had that chance, that she could write a letter that she could burn and throw the ashes to the wind and that the act will help her friend transition to the afterlife in peace. She seemed to calm down a little with the word "afterlife". I left realizing how sad is to see how this seemingly unharmful materialistic stance is scarring an entire generation into despair, suffering and annihilation.
In another thread, there was a post by Laura, which has a similar idea, although the cause of death was much more traumatic.
Thank you for the new session

A friend of mine asked me:

What can we do for the persons with a violent death? In nations like Iraq, Afghanistan...Mexico... a lot of people has a violent death.

My Friend's brother was decapitated and he was told that the soul's brother was stuck

what can he do?
Yes, this is a problem: violent, sudden deaths. There's a lot of historic esoteric literature about that. I would even suggest that the ancient Roman religion developed in reaction to periods of mass, violent deaths.

A soul that gets stuck that way needs a lot of reassurance and explanation. If it were me, I would probably create a little "communication shrine" with a photo of the individual, some object that belonged to them, and a candle. I would use this as a focusing tool to talk the person through. Perhaps a letter could be written to the person, explaining the situation, expressing the sadness and regret, pointing out that they are free now to go into the light and perhaps there will be a new and better life. Place the letter in front of the photo and set the candle on top of it. Light the candle and let it burn out, speaking to the soul that when the candle flame goes out, they will find themselves in the light of the spirit world. Of course, each individual might need to do this over a longer or shorter period of time depending on the level of trauma. After a time of giving the departed attention and encouragement this way, the individual may feel at a certain moment that they have become unstuck, transitioned properly, and the trauma will lessen on both sides. Sometimes, it is the trauma on the side of the living that holds the dead in "stuck places", too. So this type of activity can work on both sides.
Having noticed what may happen when people are not able to say goodbye to their loved ones due to Covied-19 measures, perhaps the above suggestions of communicating and healing may find application.

In the following session, there was a statement about what happens when one dies:
Q: His issue is what should one do when one dies.

A: It is not an issue.

Q: Why is it not an issue? Apparently it is a big issue with some folks.

A: When one's body expires, the path taken is the one prescribed by the individual's consciousness and experiences/expectations.

...it always sort of bothered me when people who didn't really know me found out someone I knew died (that they didn't know either) and they told me, "Oh, I'm sorry..."

Not that they didn't mean well or didn't care; but on some level it always felt somewhat superficial, as if they were just saying it as a salve to themselves so as not to come across as insensitive - or as a segue to moving on to discussing something else.

What always felt real to me was when someone approached me and asked directly and with true intent, "how are you doing with it?" Because that is engaging me there and now, in real time, and indicating that they have an ear to listen, if needed.

I had an experience lately that showed me that I was wrong not to offer simple sincere condolences to people who have suffered a loss.

I do believe that for those with whom I have a deeper connection it always feels more real to ask how they are doing with things, and to be present for them to express their feelings and thoughts. However, that really only works with people you are close to and know well.

There are far more people that one is acquainted with in every day life where such depth of communication is just not possible or even appropriate, such as coworkers or others one may encounter briefly (though often enough to be familiar with them). For such people, a sincere appreciation for their loss is enough to let them know you do care.

I just experienced this at work, where one of my coworkers had a brother-in-law who died of COVID-19 (well, that was the official diagnosis anyway). I don't really know him well but I did offer him condolences. It was enough.

In retrospect I think I was just projecting how *I* felt every time people told me they were sorry for the people that I lost in my life (and I did lose quite a few in a short period of time), realizing that they didn't want to actually know how I was truly feeling. But you just can't be an open book for everyone.

I am an empath, so I can often tune into what people are feeling and need to hear. But it isn't always appropriate. And in such cases it really is enough to just say, "I care", sincerely.

In any case: Goyacobol, I am sorry for your mother's loss. Not being able to gather for her funeral must have been very hard. I agree about the dehumanizing aspects of the insanity being visited upon us all at this time. Please take comfort in the fact that you can see through this charade and understand and remember that the love that she had for you, and you for her, will never dim regardless.

I just found another story of the "Afterlife". I personally have had 3 instances of near possible death experiences (not like I died). The first was being hit by a car when I was 3 years old. The other experience was a car accident when in college where the car turned upside down. And a winter slide coming down a mountain in a car and I said a little prayer that I would not crash. I just realize cars are not my safest mode of transportation.

This video is "Jesus" oriented but we have a different view of how this all works and that possibly "Jesus" now voluntarily :

Session 22 October 2008:
went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the
awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your realm.
At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of
something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From
that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in
order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an
individual basis
. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum--as many times as needed. The
replication process produces a state of hyper-consciousness in each and every version of the
soul consciousness.11

With this in mind, this man tells his story (I kind of like the music part of this).

I just found another story of the "Afterlife". I personally have had 3 instances of near possible death experiences (not like I died). The first was being hit by a car when I was 3 years old. The other experience was a car accident when in college where the car turned upside down. And a winter slide coming down a mountain in a car and I said a little prayer that I would not crash. I just realize cars are not my safest mode of transportation.

This video is "Jesus" oriented but we have a different view of how this all works and that possibly "Jesus" now voluntarily :

Funny how the "Car" theme shows up for you, and the realization that they might be something to keep an eye on!

I watched the video, and it is an interesting story.
Very similar to the many other NDE testaments.

It was a video posted AFTER this one, that has prompted me to share my experience.

When I experienced the "Gates and the Light" I was with a Being, that at the time, I understood came from my Future, who shared an amazing amount of Information exchange during the Happening.

Never before or since, have I felt the same "tones", the depth of Love, and absolute Acceptance, and divine Respect, that was communicated between us.
Here is a brief overview of what was going on:

I was injured in a fall, in February of 1993. Due to the severity and progressive deterioration of my spine, I was in EXTREME pain, all the time. Any movement was excruciating.
The only escape from the pain I found was in Breath Meditation.
I had learned several different types of deep body relaxation, and compiled a few, and that worked really well.

I was able to disconnect my "Intellectual Pain Body" with the Meditation/Breathing Program and those were the ONLY times I could get some sleep and escape the constant pain and depression.

I was losing all control of my bowels and urinary functions, and the Medical prognosis was wheelchair and diapers.
I was 34 years old, newly remarried, and Mother of two Teenage sons.

I felt so doomed.
I decided I was going to kill myself, but I would shut down my body, in meditation, and just unhook, let my body Die.
I did not want my Boys, my Husband, or my Parents, to have to deal with a messy suicide, and the guilt and grief that goes with that.

In this video, this woman's account is the nearest I have EVER heard, to what I experienced.
Her description starts at 9:00 minutes in:

What happened to me, though, was at that Gate, or as some people see it, the Tunnel, there were two Guards.
Kinda like British Guards, or the Swiss ones.
1591810937899.png1591810997312.png

I REMEMBERED... if I went through, all the pain and lower feelings would all stay behind.
ALL the un-resolved emotional and Karmic issues in my "Emotional Energy Field", would be Cleaved from me, like a Pistachio shell, and left in this life/Time line, for members of MY FAMILY to experience.

This "Earthly Spiritual Aura" or "Emotional Energy Field" I suspect is what may be behind a lot of "Genetically passed on" stuff, but that is for another post.

I looked at the The Being, and my feelings of frustration and disappointment were so HUGE, I felt so tricked, and VERY bitter.
There was NO WAY in HELL I was leaving all of my Un-resolved Issues, my shame, my sadness, all the unforgivable grievances I held in my heart, and all the unhealed hurts that I had experienced, for them to INHERIT, and try to resolve.

I turned away,from the Light and the Being, and as soon as I decided "NO", I felt myself floating backwards, and I was in my body again, and I shut down..and went deeply asleep.

Minutes or hours later, I opened my eyes, the Being was still there.

We exchanged amazing amounts of thought and information, and I remembered how to Trust again.
I felt a sense of Determination and realization that MY QUEST was to find true Healing.
I was reminded of true Hope, and Faith in Knowledge.
I went through a life review of sorts, and as well, I remembered why and what I had to find.

So, that's what happened to me, and why I keep hanging around.

Funny how the "Car" theme shows up for you, and the realization that they might be something to keep an eye on!

I watched the video, and it is an interesting story.
Very similar to the many other NDE testaments.

It was a video posted AFTER this one, that has prompted me to share my experience.

When I experienced the "Gates and the Light" I was with a Being, that at the time, I understood came from my Future, who shared an amazing amount of Information exchange during the Happening.

Never before or since, have I felt the same "tones", the depth of Love, and absolute Acceptance, and divine Respect, that was communicated between us.
Here is a brief overview of what was going on:

I was injured in a fall, in February of 1993. Due to the severity and progressive deterioration of my spine, I was in EXTREME pain, all the time. Any movement was excruciating.
The only escape from the pain I found was in Breath Meditation.
I had learned several different types of deep body relaxation, and compiled a few, and that worked really well.

I was able to disconnect my "Intellectual Pain Body" with the Meditation/Breathing Program and those were the ONLY times I could get some sleep and escape the constant pain and depression.

I was losing all control of my bowels and urinary functions, and the Medical prognosis was wheelchair and diapers.
I was 34 years old, newly remarried, and Mother of two Teenage sons.

I felt so doomed.
I decided I was going to kill myself, but I would shut down my body, in meditation, and just unhook, let my body Die.
I did not want my Boys, my Husband, or my Parents, to have to deal with a messy suicide, and the guilt and grief that goes with that.

In this video, this woman's account is the nearest I have EVER heard, to what I experienced.
Her description starts at 9:00 minutes in:

What happened to me, though, was at that Gate, or as some people see it, the Tunnel, there were two Guards.
Kinda like British Guards, or the Swiss ones.
View attachment 36839View attachment 36840

I REMEMBERED... if I went through, all the pain and lower feelings would all stay behind.
ALL the un-resolved emotional and Karmic issues in my "Emotional Energy Field", would be Cleaved from me, like a Pistachio shell, and left in this life/Time line, for members of MY FAMILY to experience.

This "Earthly Spiritual Aura" or "Emotional Energy Field" I suspect is what may be behind a lot of "Genetically passed on" stuff, but that is for another post.

I looked at the The Being, and my feelings of frustration and disappointment were so HUGE, I felt so tricked, and VERY bitter.
There was NO WAY in HELL I was leaving all of my Un-resolved Issues, my shame, my sadness, all the unforgivable grievances I held in my heart, and all the unhealed hurts that I had experienced, for them to INHERIT, and try to resolve.

I turned away,from the Light and the Being, and as soon as I decided "NO", I felt myself floating backwards, and I was in my body again, and I shut down..and went deeply asleep.

Minutes or hours later, I opened my eyes, the Being was still there.

We exchanged amazing amounts of thought and information, and I remembered how to Trust again.
I felt a sense of Determination and realization that MY QUEST was to find true Healing.
I was reminded of true Hope, and Faith in Knowledge.
I went through a life review of sorts, and as well, I remembered why and what I had to find.

So, that's what happened to me, and why I keep hanging around.

Wow, that's an impressive story! Did this encounter help you cure/ manage your condition? Is your health better now? Or was it more that it helped you spiritually and in some way led you to this forum?

Debra, merci pour le partage dommage que la vidéo n'ait pas de traduction en Français...
J'espère que tu vas mieux maintenant, heureuse que tu sois là avec nous... LOVE

Debra, thank you for sharing. It's a shame that the video doesn't have a French translation ...
I hope you're better now, glad you're here with us... LOVE

Wow, that's an impressive story! Did this encounter help you cure/ manage your condition? Is your health better now? Or was it more that it helped you spiritually and in some way led you to this forum?
Thank you for these profound, and complex questions.
It's going to take a few more words.

Prior to my "Fixin' to Die" episode, I had been told by "several" Surgeons that the paralysis and pain would continue to increase and that "Nerves do not regenerate".

They told me the burst disc's in my lower spine, L2, L3, and L4 HAD to be Surgically removed.

My pelvis would continue twisting, and my left leg would continue getting shorter and shorter.
The Surgeons all agreed that surgery would NOT change the degradation in my spine, I would NEVER improve, BUT, the pain would be dulled, because with Surgery, they would cut and cauterize ALL the remaining nerves...

I refused.
I would NOT agree to surgery.

Because I refused, I was then deemed "Non-compliant" by the Medical Association.
I was then cut off of all financial support by Workers Compensation.
Non-compliance because I wouldn't agree to the surgery/butchery.

This is when I tried the "dying thing".
But...after the Encounter, I knew that there was HEALING ahead, if I WORKED at finding the Information, and GAINED the Knowledge.

So, I was free of the Medical systems control, and after my "Future Self/Buddy Visit" I had HOPE!

I went to an Alternative Doctor of Chiropractic, someone a long time friend had recommended.

He was A Chiropractic Genius, who was BRAVE enough and Loving enough to agree to work on a "Hot"(broken disc's and scar tissue) spinal adjustment.

He was into all kinds of Alternative Knowledge, and became my mentor and teacher in my early studies of the Human Bio-Electrical system, high protein, high fat nutrition, etc.
Our Motto was "If Salamanders can..."

He lent me a lot of Books,("Spiritually Dangerous BOOKS" - I wrote that in Sean Connery voice, from The Name of the Rose, by Eco) and worked on me, sometimes twice daily, for several months.
Sometimes after an adjustment, I would pass out, and sleep on his table for an hour or so.

The first 3 months were pretty intense adjustments, and are a blur, but I started to improve, and sensory feelings began to come back, regenerate.

My body began to heal and hold together and FEEL again!!

I will ALWAYS remember the exquisite feel of the "coldness" of a toilet seat.
I had previously lost all feeling from my hips/lower back area,down to my knees.

The thrill of being able to step UP, lift my left leg on its own, instead of grabbing it and swinging it.

I will always cherish the moment I could STAND on my own, with BOTH feet flat against the floor, without the 3 inch shoe wedge, and without a cane.

I continued reading, studying, researching and following the alternative trail of knowledge.
My husband and I moved to the West Coast, in 1996.
I learned a couple of Energy Psychology Techniques, and pursued the Psyche/Brain/Emotion/Body connection.
l healed all the residual pain from the original accident with Thought Field Therapy.

I met a Stanford Doctor/Researcher in 1997, Bruce Lipton, through our Energy Psychology group, here in Victoria.
I really got interested in the Psyche/Brain/Emotion/DNA connections, and I was off on another path of this amazing Quest!

I didn't find Laura and her work with The Cassiopaeans until 1998/99.

I read a discussion and article Laura had written, about Circes, on Kent Steadmans website.
I then read everything on Laura's website, and as I have mentioned before, read the Wave chapter by chapter as she wrote it...that was an AMAZING time!

Joined the early discussion groups on Yahoo, and have followed the Sessions/transmissions and have tried to keep up with the flow of Information since then.

Now, Here in 2020, I am very Healthy, very fit and strong, and I have NO mobility problems at all.

I do get tired, and love a nap in midday, and I still require 5 hours of sleep a night.

I see sleeping as down time, which is a pain, because there is so much to learn and read, so many things I hope to still accomplish.
There are so many sights and sounds and places I would like to experience here on this Planet before this life ends.

I AM only 61 though, so I have Hope and Faith that I will get more stuff done.

Wow, this is probably waaaay too much info, but...
Thank you for asking.

....Wow, this is probably waaaay too much info, but...
Thank you for asking.

Not at all; that was a lovely read.

One aspect I would comment on though is not to begrudge sleep too much. The C's have said that it is a very necessary part of us being alive in 3D Land, as you may remember:

Q: (L) Is it essential, in an evolutionary sense, for the human body to sleep?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Why is it that carnivores need more sleep than herbivores, and on down?

A: Physicality, my dear, physicality.

Q: (L) What is it about physicality that necessitates sleep? What are we doing while we are sleeping?

A: Body recharge.

Q: (L) Where is the body being recharged from or what is it being recharged by?

A: Rest.

Q: (L) What is the soul doing while the body is sleeping?

A: Same, it taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

Thank you for these profound, and complex questions.
It's going to take a few more words.

Prior to my "Fixin' to Die" episode, I had been told by "several" Surgeons that the paralysis and pain would continue to increase and that "Nerves do not regenerate".

They told me the burst disc's in my lower spine, L2, L3, and L4 HAD to be Surgically removed.

My pelvis would continue twisting, and my left leg would continue getting shorter and shorter.
The Surgeons all agreed that surgery would NOT change the degradation in my spine, I would NEVER improve, BUT, the pain would be dulled, because with Surgery, they would cut and cauterize ALL the remaining nerves...

I refused.
I would NOT agree to surgery.

Because I refused, I was then deemed "Non-compliant" by the Medical Association.
I was then cut off of all financial support by Workers Compensation.
Non-compliance because I wouldn't agree to the surgery/butchery.

This is when I tried the "dying thing".
But...after the Encounter, I knew that there was HEALING ahead, if I WORKED at finding the Information, and GAINED the Knowledge.

So, I was free of the Medical systems control, and after my "Future Self/Buddy Visit" I had HOPE!

I went to an Alternative Doctor of Chiropractic, someone a long time friend had recommended.

He was A Chiropractic Genius, who was BRAVE enough and Loving enough to agree to work on a "Hot"(broken disc's and scar tissue) spinal adjustment.

He was into all kinds of Alternative Knowledge, and became my mentor and teacher in my early studies of the Human Bio-Electrical system, high protein, high fat nutrition, etc.
Our Motto was "If Salamanders can..."

He lent me a lot of Books,("Spiritually Dangerous BOOKS" - I wrote that in Sean Connery voice, from The Name of the Rose, by Eco) and worked on me, sometimes twice daily, for several months.
Sometimes after an adjustment, I would pass out, and sleep on his table for an hour or so.

The first 3 months were pretty intense adjustments, and are a blur, but I started to improve, and sensory feelings began to come back, regenerate.

My body began to heal and hold together and FEEL again!!

I will ALWAYS remember the exquisite feel of the "coldness" of a toilet seat.
I had previously lost all feeling from my hips/lower back area,down to my knees.

The thrill of being able to step UP, lift my left leg on its own, instead of grabbing it and swinging it.

I will always cherish the moment I could STAND on my own, with BOTH feet flat against the floor, without the 3 inch shoe wedge, and without a cane.

I continued reading, studying, researching and following the alternative trail of knowledge.
My husband and I moved to the West Coast, in 1996.
I learned a couple of Energy Psychology Techniques, and pursued the Psyche/Brain/Emotion/Body connection.
l healed all the residual pain from the original accident with Thought Field Therapy.

I met a Stanford Doctor/Researcher in 1997, Bruce Lipton, through our Energy Psychology group, here in Victoria.
I really got interested in the Psyche/Brain/Emotion/DNA connections, and I was off on another path of this amazing Quest!

I didn't find Laura and her work with The Cassiopaeans until 1998/99.

I read a discussion and article Laura had written, about Circes, on Kent Steadmans website.
I then read everything on Laura's website, and as I have mentioned before, read the Wave chapter by chapter as she wrote it...that was an AMAZING time!

Joined the early discussion groups on Yahoo, and have followed the Sessions/transmissions and have tried to keep up with the flow of Information since then.

Now, Here in 2020, I am very Healthy, very fit and strong, and I have NO mobility problems at all.

I do get tired, and love a nap in midday, and I still require 5 hours of sleep a night.

I see sleeping as down time, which is a pain, because there is so much to learn and read, so many things I hope to still accomplish.
There are so many sights and sounds and places I would like to experience here on this Planet before this life ends.

I AM only 61 though, so I have Hope and Faith that I will get more stuff done.

Wow, this is probably waaaay too much info, but...
Thank you for asking.

Yes, Matthew [Strategic Enclosure] is right. That was a lovely read! I'm so glad for your recovery. To be on the brink of self-destruction and yet manage to emerge from that is nothing short of miraculous. It's amazing what our higher self/ faith can do. But first, you actually gotta get in touch with this higher self and I guess believe!

@Debra,

Thanks for sharing that incredible journey! Have you considered joining FOTCM? I think the forum has grown much since the beginning days of Yahoo discussion groups (that was long before I joined). Now and then when I read posts I think maybe I should mention FOTCM. It is just a thought and that is open to anyone here too.

Back
Top Bottom