Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

If I may Ennio, I don't see that LongCloud is an ambassador, also saying that someone is afraid of death is correct assessment in this situation?
I think it is the post above the one you quoted.

It might be worth trying to think of this matter in terms of the layout of a hotel PlatonicSkeptic.

As you may know, the C's have said there are only 7 densities and they are like the core, integrated fabric of the central purpose of the universal whole. These different vibrational arenas are like the floors on a hotel starting at the basement (a bit grim and sparse) moving up via lifts all the way to the 7th floor (where lets say there is a glorious, light filled, unimaginably beautiful penthouse). These 7 floors provide fundamentally different landscapes or environments for those who spend time in them and are populated by different levels of consciousness at different levels of awareness and being. All 7 are 'vibrationally' different from each other. In some utterly mysterious way it is rumored that Floor 7 contains the unified essence of all that exists in floors 1-6! But that's beyond me!

Floors 1-4 share certain key things in common but as you go up the hard and fast form of it gradually dilutes into a more 'airy', what we might call 'magical' or 'etherial' quality. All the inhabitants of these floors can go to Floor 5 every once in a while for a sauna and a scrub down but they must then return to whatever floor below suits where they are in terms of the purpose of their stay (their consciousness and awareness). Floor 6 is near invisible to these inhabitants until they are fully ready to see it because on their terms it maybe doesn't 'exist' - as they are as yet not ready to inhabit its totally 'ethereal' (pure thought-form) reality. As for level 7... well it is known to exist but no one has met anyone whose been there...

On each corridor of each floor, however, are doors that go through into different rooms and each room is decorated differently albeit on a theme that relates to the nature of the floor one is on. Two rooms can be right next to each other but when you enter they appear to be very different worlds or 'dimensions' and there is no apparent connection to the room right next door (though from time to time, mysteriously, an interlocking door might appear in the walls between them - and this can cause surprises for the guests on either side of this normal divide!) One room might be purple with soft gentle furnishings, another room next door all dark and disturbing with a bed on the ceiling! Yet they are all part of that particular floor and its 'strengths' and 'weaknesses' - its underlying totality of rules - come what may - and they can only in some way reflect and obey these rules of that particular density floor.

Do you see the difference? Yes the rooms appear to be a world unto themselves but they still reside on and abide by the governing limitations and scope of the floor of the hotel they are on. And their occupants know no more about the floors and rooms above than they may know about those below... or even next door (though lets just posit that you only get to move up a floor when you have at some level digested the 'lessons' of the entire floor though not necessarily needing to spend time in that many rooms - maybe no more than one - to do so).

When you have learned the lessons of that floor you are ready to move up to the next - and inhabit whatever room/dimension fits your purpose of being on that floor/density (good to remember that 3rd Density earth is perhaps also just one room or 'dimension' of many, many forms of possibility on the 3rd floor).

I share this overly simplistic analogy/thought picture with you to suggest it might be worth thinking on this for a while because you do appear determined to keep hold of your idea that dimensions and densities are interchangeable and I would suggest that such an approach may only lead you to a number of confusions that perhaps won't serve you in the long term. FWIW.

sorry, i'm not responsible for what you "see" but that's a good observation you made, very much methodical, and a bit soliistic, some might say wishful. i've already stated it wasn't meant personally, but you could very well mentally create it that way.

You are, in part, certainly responsible for how I (and others) see your behavior. And right now it appears that you are being overtly rude. You're also implying that the information that's striven to be shared here is as arbitrary as you would consider the I-Ching to be. While it's okay to disagree and share your opinion, if you cannot do so in a manner befitting this forum and you disagree so wholeheartedly, we will ask you to go somewhere else where you will feel less frustrated.

You might also keep in mind that responding to posts requesting that you clarify your questions - so that you may be helped - is also considered basic good manners, and respectful of the efforts people here are making to work with you.

it's incredible how a one word edit changes completely the "orientation" in a discussion, who/whatever did this i'm aware of your infringement, and i refuse to continue this while the "Edit History" option is disabled

While it's okay to disagree and share your opinion, if you cannot do so in a manner befitting this forum and you disagree so wholeheartedly, we will ask you to go somewhere else where you will feel less frustrated.

maybe

and why i would not? someone worried enough to write a wall of text 2 weeks later?? about a dozen words that i wasn't even questioning or affirming?? are you people that much enlightened?? i could point your biases if i wanted

PlatonicSkeptic, you are now on moderation until and unless you demonstrate a constructive change in your attitude.

Well, since all of this is, technically, theoretical, I may as well throw out associated ideas that occurred to me while reading this kind of material. So 5D is, let's say, more or less as described in these texts. If it were on 3D earth, it would be like a large walled monastery that is impervious to any intrusion from outside. A place where humans can go for some rest and recovery, take a pause from their lives in peace and safety and contemplate their progress so far. Then, when ready, they can leave the monastery and reengage with material life.

The texts also allude to 'higher levels' within 5D, or at least different 'places' that a person can do depending on their level of awareness and drive to learn and grow and that may not be as similar to an earthly environment as described in the text from the book. I'm reminded of the ref. in a session to Caesar (the savior formerly known as Jesus:-D) being in a kind of contemplative or meditative state where he receives and answers "prayers" etc. So that's maybe one function for certain people that hang out in 5D.

BUT, none of this has much to do with the major focus of the Cs sessions, which is a transition to '4D', which is the ostensible reason that the Cs transmissions exist, i.e. to prepare humans for a move of the entire planet and sector of space/time to 4D. Obviously we have no way of knowing, but I'm thinking that 4D is pretty different from 5D. First, 4D is partly physical, so in theory, if our planet 'moves to 4D' everything might initially appear pretty much the same as it does now, at least at first. Then we might begin to notice some weird 'effects', and maybe some even weirder abilities. These might be pretty shocking for a lot of people who aren't even psychologically prepared (a session referred to this as "lost lambs beying in the night"), more shocking than a move to 5D which, according to the reports from 'dead dudes', is a fairly gentle and progressive transfer and does, after all, usually (for most) involve the person being aware that they are dying and in that way prepared for some kind of shift.

Anyway, it's a bit weird to be talking about these things in this matter of fact way, but I figured that we've been exposed to these ideas for so long now, we may as well at least start to try and flesh out some of the possible scenarios. Might even be a useful mental exercise.

I was also reading Stafford Betty's book Heaven and Hell Unveiled after watching one of Betty's videos on Thinking Allowed (which is in itself a great YouTube channel on interesting psy related ideas and research). The material definitely is more uplifting and reasonable than most of our traditional spiritual texts. Because Betty extracts info from multiple channeled sources from the last 150 years, the data seems a lot more reliable than fables from thousands of years ago about afterlife found in our spiritual books. Although the material describes what would be called 5D and not 4D in the Cs terminology, I think it provides a refreshing perspective and many clues to what 4D life could be like as well. It definitely helped me get a more concrete understanding of 5D after reading the Cs descriptions about other densities.

Similarly, I think one may find that upon reading and generalizing from experiences of people who have taken DMT, we may get a glimpse of 4D world looks like. DMT is the most powerful known psychedelic. People describe being shot up into the universe, into higher dimensions, and all kinds of fascinating encounters with entities. Sensory abilities are enhanced and expanded to a great degree. Some of the DMT reports like Peter Meyer's compilation of 340 accounts of DMT trips of various people shared at this site or the accounts mentioned in the book DMT-The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman may help us better understand what to expect in a 4D world. (I'm assuming that people shoot up into 4D and not 5D (since they do not die) after smoking DMT, again assuming that the experience is real and not a pure hallucination). In the absence of direct experience into other densities, such accounts offer the best data for us to make reasonable hypotheses, currently.

Last edited:
The following is from a book I have been perusing from time to time called 'When did you ever become less by dying' by Stafford Betty. There are various chapters including: death bed visions, NDEs, apparitions, Poltergeists, spirit attachments etc. The following is from the chapter titled: 'spirit communication through mediums' and it is a distillation by the author of all of the common points in the accounts of the 'afterlife' and what it is like from various 'dead dudes' (through mediums). I thought I'd share it here since I found it interesting and because it touches on many points made in the Cs sessions. It also seems to suggest that, while these descriptions are likely of '5D', there appears to be different levels there also, and perhaps the bulk of the descriptions here are of a fairly 'low level realm' or maybe that experienced by new arrivals or something.

1. The afterworld is not some fantastic vision of infinity where souls are locked in poses of permanent rapture gazing at the face of God. And no one floasts on a cloud while playing a harp. Rather it is a place with landscapes and seas and houses and cities reminiscent of our own world - a material world, but of higher vibration insensible to us earthlings. There are gardens, universities, libraries, and hospices for the newly dead - but no factories, fire stations, sanitary landfills or smokestacks. There are no dirty jobs to do. "We have no traffic, and our roads are covered with the thickest and greenest grass, as soft to the feet as a bad of fresh moss. It is on these that we walk", says Msgr. Hugh Benson. All accounts describe a world of exquisite natural beauty.

2. The afterworld begins at the earth’s surface and extends outward. Earth is the nucleus of the entire world system that the spirits describe. Many spirit communicators tell us that their world “envelopes and interpenetrates the physical world.”

3. Spirit realms vary from culture to culture. We should not expect the Eskimo’s afterworld to look like the Maori’s. Nor should we expect Sunni and Sh’ia Muslims to be living comfortably side by side in the same sector of the afterworld. Physical violence is not possible in the afterlife, but old habits of mutual suspicion and animosity don’t disappear just because we die.

4. Earth’s slow vibrations dumb down our ability to sense the presence of spirit, including the Divine. A quickened vibration, such as we find in the afterworld, or what we shall call the astral, greatly increases one’s sensitivity to spirit. The Divine is no closer to the astral world than to our own, but spirits can discern or intuit the Divine more cleanly.

5. The newly “dead” are thoroughly themselves when they pass. Their personalities and habits and character, for better or worse, are completely intact. Once the physical body dies, the inner body quite naturally becomes the outer—as a snake’s inner skin becomes the outer skin once it sheds the old. There is nothing miraculous about the process of surviving death.

6. The Afterworld is a broad-based society of every conceivable kind of person, most of them flawed and incomplete in some way or another. Many are no more motivated to “grow their souls” than they were back on earth. According to one spirit, “Most are content to assimilate the experiences they had on earth . . . most souls do not demand enough here, any more than they did in life.” But many are determined to advance and do so.

7. Most spirits mention some kind of Judgment. One spirit wrote that the Judgment “consists in being able to see ourselves as we are, and by no stretch of imagination being able to avoid seeing it. It is a Judgment of God on us [lesser selves] through our Higher Selves. No other person could be so just a Judge as we ourselves can be when facing the truth. For many it is a terrible hour.” None of these spirits speaks of an inquisitor deity sitting on a throne.

8. Astral beings have fewer limitations. They can communicate telepathically and with much greater precision than through the cumbersome medium of speech. They can move from place to place by willing to be at their destination, though they can walk if they want to. Their minds are sharper, their emotions more acutely felt, both positive and negative. They see and hear as before, but in a more intense way.

9. Because experience is heightened, pain as well as pleasure is intensified, and sometimes the pain is acute. It comes from an awakened awareness of all the pain inflicted on others by one’s cruel or insensitive actions or words, which are now experienced as one’s own. It is not surprising that spirits urge us again and again to seek and offer forgiveness before we die, not wait until after.

10. The afterworld is composed of astral or etheric matter, which is “largely malleable by thought,” as one spirit put it. Another stated that it could be “manipulated with infinite ease.”

11. The old or decrepit or injured bodies left behind at passing do not have to follow spirits into the next world. The physical leg that was shortened by polio can be instantly restored to normal size. The damaged brain no longer need cage the spirit. The wrinkled old body can be young again in its astral vigor.

12. Spirits greatly respect time spent on earth. One says, “Your world is the hardest school of your round of experiences. Prizes won here are won for eternity. The very density of the material in which you work makes the overcoming of it a finer conquest. . . . Experience on your planet is a unique opportunity and a privilege. . . . Make the best of every opportunity. A strenuous life on earth is of immense value.”

13. The Creator places souls in the difficult environment of earth because He (She, It) loves them. He wants to see them grow in wisdom, love, and power. He knows that the only way to bring out the best in a soul is to challenge it, in the same way that a good teacher challenges her students. Soul-building, or character development, is the whole point of our sojourn, both on earth and beyond, say the spirits. The use we make of our free will is absolutely crucial to our progress at all levels.

14. No one is “saved” by faith in Jesus as Lord and Savior, as Protestant Christianity teaches, and deathbed conversions have no impact on the quality of life in the world to come. Character alone counts, not beliefs. Good atheists are not disadvantaged, though they are not likely to remain atheists once they come over! (:-D) Correct beliefs are helpful insofar as they encourage good lives. And they often do.

15. Spirits are not allowed to overreach in the astral. They cannot enter a vibration or cross a boundary they are not ready for. There is justice in where they end up at death. According to their character, they gravitate to their rightful place. They can move ahead only when they are changed enough to do so.

16. Many spirits had ambitious plans for self-improvement before they descended into flesh, but the density of earth’s matter, including their own dense brain, caused them to forget what they came for. Subject to material concepts, they lost their way. They died only to discover to their disappointment that they mostly failed to accomplish the goal they had set for themselves. But for many of them it's ok, for there has been much growth in unpremeditated ways.

17. Many astral inhabitants maintain a lively interest in the events of earth and long to help it progress. They claim that many or even most of earth’s most brilliant achievements were inspired by spirits telepathically projecting their ideas.

18. Physical danger does not exist in the astral. Neither does physical illness. Eating is optional and sleep unnecessary. The calls of nature do not even get a mention. Spirits may retain their outward appearance, but the inner composition of their bodies (their organs) is of no consequence and (from what I can deduce) altered.

19. There are hellish regions in the astral, and large populations that make their home there. What is sometimes referred to as the Shadow Lands is a vast world of many conditions. The landscapes vary from sordid city neighborhoods to parched, gray scrubland to dark, lifeless deserts. The vivid clarity of higher realms is missing. Instead there is a dull overcast. Temporarily lost or confused or stubbornly unrepentant souls populate these regions.

20. “Missionary spirits” minister to souls in the Shadow Lands. Residents can free themselves if they are willing to face up humbly to their errors and crimes and repent them. Some do; and most, perhaps all, will eventually. But many jeer at their would-be helpers and seem to prefer their dull or chaotic lives over the challenges of higher worlds they are frightened of.

21. No spirit is condemned forever to the dark regions. But God will never interfere with our free will. Acting through higher spirits seeking to lead the “stumblers” out of their self-imposed exile, God will invite tirelessly, but will never force. One gets the impression that, at least for the moment, many spirits actually prefer their dimmed-down world to the higher Light-filled worlds they were created for, and that someday they will choose to enter.

22. The worst of these spirits aggressively seek to harm vulnerable humans on earth. Other spirits are enslaved to their addictions and become earthbound. For example, an earthbound spirit who was an alcoholic is still pestered by the craving for alcohol. So he hangs around bars on earth and “drinks through” other alcoholics he temporarily possesses, making it all the more difficult for his victim to conquer the habit. Spirits surround us, and they are not all our friends.

23. There are three basic ways to progress in the afterworld: admitting defects in one’s character, service to others, and yearning for higher states. Service to others demands effort, work, sacrifice. Nowhere do the spirits describe a deity who requires us to flatter or glorify him with our prayers. That is not the way to progress.

24. There are no rigid creeds or magical beliefs that souls have to accept. Whether you are a Baptist or a Catholic or a Mormon or a Hindu or a Buddhist or a Muslim or an Anglican is of no importance. Many of earth’s favorite religious dogmas are off the mark anyway, and the sooner they are forgotten, the better. Experience in the afterworld will generate, as a matter of course, a more enlightened set of beliefs that will better reflect the way things really are than any of earth’s theologies.

25. There are no masks in the astral. You cannot hide from others what you are: the quality of light shining forth from your body tells all. One spirit tells us that our negative thoughts “go around like big, heavy, sluggish pieces of material – like mud or oil slicks.” Even the house a spirit lives in reflects his spiritual stature. These facts can be humiliating at first, but it spurs many spirits on to a greater effort to improve themselves.

26. Many spirits are members of large spirit families, or “Group Souls,” that await them when they pass. They feel as if they have come home when they are received by the familiar group. One spirit tells us that souls in a Group are “part of ourselves. Their connection with us is deeper and far more permanent than mere earth contacts could make it.”

27. As spirits progress in the next world, they eventually slough off their astral body, just as they sloughed off their gross body at physical death. Then they operate out of a spiritual body of lesser density with a greater capacity for joy and awareness. One spirit described this as a “thinning out” process: “Beyond here, matter becomes more ethereal and bodies thin out into a visible presence of light and flame.”

28. Spirits are not naked, but clothed. Astral clothing is fashioned by the mind, usually without any conscious effort. Clothes are actually part of the astral body. Crookall tells us that a spirit’s clothes “automatically reflect his character because they are part of the total self—part, in fact, of the subtle body that automatically responds to his habitual thoughts and feelings.” There are no clothes closets in the astral.

29. Children of all ages are raised in the afterworld. They are not magically transformed into adults just because they died prematurely. One of the noblest professions in the astral is nurturing and educating spirit orphans. Great numbers of spirits are engaged in this satisfying form of work.

30. Many spirits continue to observe the man-made forms of religion they practiced on earth until they discover a deeper, fuller spirituality “purged of every trace of meaningless creed, of doctrines and dogmas,” as one spirit put it. Some say they have seen Jesus. AD Mattson, a Lutheran theologian on earth, says that each of us will see Jesus, if we want to, as we think of him. Presumably that would hold true of other religious savior figures.

31. Spirits enjoy hobbies, knitting being one of them. “Do not be shocked. Did you fancy that a lifelong habit could be laid aside in a moment?” said one spirit. There is plenty of time in the astral. Boredom and even homesickness for earth are mentioned in these accounts. I have read only one account of spirits enjoying ball sports - probably because it would be too easy to control the flight of the ball with one’s mind, and there wouldn’t be much challenge.

32. Pets are often mentioned by spirits. “It is perfectly true that all the dogs that we’ve had in our family I can find here,” said one spirit. “They are still individualized.” But dogs no longer loved “have gone back to the group soul and have added their quota of affection, love, and devotion, to be used again when other dogs come to earth.” 🐶

33. What about reincarnation? According to Mattson, the Lutheran theologian, “It’s an interesting fact that most persons grow faster spiritually while incarnate. The incarnate energy is denser. Your period of incarnation on the physical plane is thus a very important period of education. You can elect not to return, and many do, after they have achieved a certain spiritual development. But the physical plane is a ‘school’ for learning and development, and so most souls do return for a series of incarnations.”
I have just read this. What do I say? Well. I feel validated. Am now looking for words to describe my journey in this life. Am male 59 now. At 5 I must have somewhat interacted with the spirit realm... Dug into into human nature and the "end of the world". Got an abrupt response back on that. Its not... But people will call it... Felt the WW1 trenches and real cowardice. Had concept of one special person and unusual to paint pictures of people. Tried digging into before I was born. Was digging into into the concept of "wave lengths" i.e. an object moving it's own length in 1 second. Realised a second isn't anything special, but knew there was something in that. Ploughed into tv/tg/ts stuff... that is a neat neat bobby trap.
What really caught me with the above is hobbies in the afterlife. Who would have thought? I bring this up because when I growing up I built meccano models. Loved it. Then grew out of it but it always stayed with me. Wanted to but couldn't. Mid 2019 I got back into it. I have been very conflicted with this until reading the above. Even though the world/people are going through this mess some how it is important that I also do/express what is in me.

The below is a gem of a documentary from Granada TV 1981.

The below is a gem of a documentary from Granada TV 1981.

Thanks very much for this little Gem Michael. I have had a lifelong fascination with past lives and have seen quite a lot of programmes about the subject and also read extensively. This programme is beautifully dated but very concise and to the point. The amount of detail given by the ladies is convincing, even to the skeptics that accompanied them on their travels to their former homes. I particularly like the lady who was a reincarnation of the Scottish doctor describing long disappeared staircases and corridors etc of a building in a country she had never visited before. That is the sort of evidence that sceptics would find difficult to argue with.

Gwen was very sweet too. I should imagine by what I suspect her age to be in 1981 that she may well be back in the spirit world waiting for another re-incarnation.

BTW Sorry for the double quotes. I cannot find how to remove one of them. If anyone can give me a heads up I would be very grateful.

BTW Sorry for the double quotes. I cannot find how to remove one of them. If anyone can give me a heads up I would be very grateful.
If you put your cursor in the quote box and highlight the entire quote you can, then, right-click and click on "delete" or just backspace the complete post and the quote box. (When backspacing, you have to backspace one more time after all of the text is gone to get rid of the quote box.) Hope that helps.

It might be worth trying to think of this matter in terms of the layout of a hotel PlatonicSkeptic.

As you may know, the C's have said there are only 7 densities and they are like the core, integrated fabric of the central purpose of the universal whole. These different vibrational arenas are like the floors on a hotel starting at the basement (a bit grim and sparse) moving up via lifts all the way to the 7th floor (where lets say there is a glorious, light filled, unimaginably beautiful penthouse). These 7 floors provide fundamentally different landscapes or environments for those who spend time in them and are populated by different levels of consciousness at different levels of awareness and being. All 7 are 'vibrationally' different from each other. In some utterly mysterious way it is rumored that Floor 7 contains the unified essence of all that exists in floors 1-6! But that's beyond me!

Floors 1-4 share certain key things in common but as you go up the hard and fast form of it gradually dilutes into a more 'airy', what we might call 'magical' or 'etherial' quality. All the inhabitants of these floors can go to Floor 5 every once in a while for a sauna and a scrub down but they must then return to whatever floor below suits where they are in terms of the purpose of their stay (their consciousness and awareness). Floor 6 is near invisible to these inhabitants until they are fully ready to see it because on their terms it maybe doesn't 'exist' - as they are as yet not ready to inhabit its totally 'ethereal' (pure thought-form) reality. As for level 7... well it is known to exist but no one has met anyone whose been there...

On each corridor of each floor, however, are doors that go through into different rooms and each room is decorated differently albeit on a theme that relates to the nature of the floor one is on. Two rooms can be right next to each other but when you enter they appear to be very different worlds or 'dimensions' and there is no apparent connection to the room right next door (though from time to time, mysteriously, an interlocking door might appear in the walls between them - and this can cause surprises for the guests on either side of this normal divide!) One room might be purple with soft gentle furnishings, another room next door all dark and disturbing with a bed on the ceiling! Yet they are all part of that particular floor and its 'strengths' and 'weaknesses' - its underlying totality of rules - come what may - and they can only in some way reflect and obey these rules of that particular density floor.

Do you see the difference? Yes the rooms appear to be a world unto themselves but they still reside on and abide by the governing limitations and scope of the floor of the hotel they are on. And their occupants know no more about the floors and rooms above than they may know about those below... or even next door (though lets just posit that you only get to move up a floor when you have at some level digested the 'lessons' of the entire floor though not necessarily needing to spend time in that many rooms - maybe no more than one - to do so).

When you have learned the lessons of that floor you are ready to move up to the next - and inhabit whatever room/dimension fits your purpose of being on that floor/density (good to remember that 3rd Density earth is perhaps also just one room or 'dimension' of many, many forms of possibility on the 3rd floor).

I share this overly simplistic analogy/thought picture with you to suggest it might be worth thinking on this for a while because you do appear determined to keep hold of your idea that dimensions and densities are interchangeable and I would suggest that such an approach may only lead you to a number of confusions that perhaps won't serve you in the long term. FWIW.
just to clarify my original question in the thread referring to the Ra material was in relation to “light feet” or instant travel he mentions being only attained by higher beings

your analogy hit some mental “pictures” which I don’t know if were intentional but that with the post following yours triggered an alarm in me, now i reckon that responsibility must be individual not collective so sorry if i misinterpreted your post before

Idk If I could post about these things here as I’m still in moderation and it involves wildly altered states of consciousness and not very "appropriate" content though they might be colinear in some instances

as i interpreted it the 5 density that opens through the gateway to inteligent infinity at deathbed is a short transient state for, like you said, review the previous existence which would be the main purpose of said transition as 5D beings can fold time(here my conjecture that 5D relates to "5th dimension")

Idk If I could post about these things here as I’m still in moderation and it involves wildly altered states of consciousness and not very "appropriate" content though they might be colinear in some instances

So I have three points:

1) The idea of 'infinity' is non-linear. It is non-temporal. There never was a start and there is no end. For someone truly emerged and alive right now in 3D, which did have a start and does have an end, the complete opposite is impossible to understand. You can consider it and think about it and contemplate - but at the end of the day (temporal ending, pun yes), it is inconceivable.

2) The thought I have about levels 1-3 & 5-7 is they are similar in their hierarchy but so dissimilar in reality than an analogy like the hotel example is good for describing how things are, but the way things really are can't be explained from out viewpoint. I would liken 1D and 5D as being completely similar in their levels relating to their nature of pure physical and non-physical and therefore equally dissimilar at the same time.

3) There are several explanatory cons for 'altered states of consciousness' that have been written about in this forum already. The potential benefit of altered states beg a number of questions, about the path to that awareness, the content of the message or experience, the opening and surrendering of the self to receive/experience that message, the degree to which it's probably detrimental.

yeah you're right, and i rarely had good experiences like most people, never found inherently good or funny entities offering me hyperdimensional gifts, any useful insights were result of soul staring-torturous mirroring

i think they were even trying to tell me i have no soul
So I have three points:

1) The idea of 'infinity' is non-linear. It is non-temporal. There never was a start and there is no end. For someone truly emerged and alive right now in 3D, which did have a start and does have an end, the complete opposite is impossible to understand. You can consider it and think about it and contemplate - but at the end of the day (temporal ending, pun yes), it is inconceivable.

2) The thought I have about levels 1-3 & 5-7 is they are similar in their hierarchy but so dissimilar in reality than an analogy like the hotel example is good for describing how things are, but the way things really are can't be explained from out viewpoint. I would liken 1D and 5D as being completely similar in their levels relating to their nature of pure physical and non-physical and therefore equally dissimilar at the same time.

3) There are several explanatory cons for 'altered states of consciousness' that have been written about in this forum already. The potential benefit of altered states beg a number of questions, about the path to that awareness, the content of the message or experience, the opening and surrendering of the self to receive/experience that message, the degree to which it's probably detrimental.

This short but beautifully narrated video on near death experiences done by Dr. Zach Bush. It is his perspective from his time spent as an Intensive Care Physician. His interpretation gives one a sense of purpose and also, in a strengthening and grounding way, offers a peek into the immense and infinite calm and peace, that I remember from my own Near death experience.

I was wondering about what was the Bright White Light that person seeing at the time of death.
And as usual find the answers from the transcript.

Q: (L) Once again, are there any beings on 7th level?

A: Big bang.

Q: (L) Big bang is at 7th level?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) So, when we all reach 7th level we will all blow up? We will all become one and it will all start all over again?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Well, that's not a pleasant thought!

A: Why? There is no time, you dwell there eternally. 7th is the light you see at death of the body.

Q: (L) So, when you die and leave the body, do you go to seventh level?

A: See it.

Back
Top Bottom