Did dinosaurs had cosciousness? And what Cs have to say about them?

PabloAngello

Jedi Master
Im wondering whether dinosaurs had consciousness, were aware of own being or not.
Also if reincarnation exists (and Cs claim it does) were some of us (currently human) a dinosaur back then?

Well, one of them, troodon, was very inteligent, and very different from others ( binocular vision ).
Some birds today, its descendants, like ravens and cacatuas have self counciosness, so it is possible trodoons also have.
The questions is, is the Yucatan space rock related in any way with the dinosaur possible conciusness?

It's "Consciousness".

I suppose it would depend on the dinosaur... I certainly don't get the feeling that crocodiles are much more than machines, but a cooperative hunter like the Velociraptor would have to be on par in intelligence as similar hunters, such as the wolf.

So yeah, some of them would have likely been self conscious.

but a cooperative hunter
There is the idea that cooperative hunter leads to inteligence, but some theories pointed to a less charm theory:
The reason for a complex language, and therefore inteligence can be related to the need of fleeing from predators. When our sociable ancestors descent from the trees needed a complex set of sounds to point exactly to the kind of danger, more or less like suricata today. Suricata have lots of different sounds, certainly more complex and are smarter by far than wolfs, lions, hyenas and many other social hunters. Nature tells us social hunters are not among the peak inteligent animals ( may be dolphins can be the exception, but they hunt alone most of times ) Even the violent chimps have no claws. gathering inteligence by running from predators seems less glamorous that becoming the alpha male hunter, but nature have strange ways.

@Inquorate
I know, a typo.
I'd rather would like direct this question to the CS, this subforum is made for that yes?
Yes, it is. However, it's always good to evaluate each question first and try to find the answer on our own if the question is worth it.

It would help here if you could provide a rationale to your question, for example why knowing the answer to this question is important for you or others and for what reason.

I think all living creatures have consciousness! The type of consciousness will be different than ours of course. Animals are on the second level of density according to the Cs, and even the minerals and rocks have like basic consciousness or are in the 1st level of density. So dinosaurs most likely were on the same level of consciousness as current animals. Perhaps some of them were even almost ready to graduate to third density depending on the level of perception and intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom