Die Welle Buch 2 "Seelenhacker" ab sofort verfügbar

Mikey

The Living Force
The German translation team is pleased to announce the publication of Die Welle 2 -- Seelenhacker! It is available from Les Editions Pilule Rouge and soon on Amazon.fr. A big thank you to Laura and all the helpers who made this possible!

Das deutsche Übersetzerteam freut sich, die Publikation von Die Welle 2 -- Seelenhacker anzukündigen! Das Buch ist erhältlich bei Les Editions Pilule Rouge und bald auf Amazon.fr. Ein großes Danke an Laura und alle Helfer, die das möglich gemacht haben!

483-big.jpg

Wohoo!! You all did an excellent job! Danke! :D

Very well done! Thanks and Congratulations to all the translators, who were part of this project! :flowers:

Well done, congratulations to all who were involved! ;D

The cover looks great as well (actually, I love them all).

Herzlichen Gleuckwunsch! Eine tolle Leistung! :clap: Ich wuensche Euch allen weitere Erfolg :) Well done!

Yeah, great work! I received the book last week! Many thanks to the translators

Großartige Arbeit! Ich habe das Buch letzte Woche erhalten! Vielen Dank an die Übersetzer

I just read it the second time. First was the version on the net and the second as a book. It's definitely worth its price. Very valuable.
So now i'm doing ISOTM for the second time, too :)
The book version is updated and enhanced with so more details than the online version in german.

WAITING FOR THE THIRD ONE :D

Habs gerade das zweite Mal gelesen. Das erste Mal wars die Version im Internet und das zweite Mal die als Buch. Es ist definitv sein Geld wert. Sehr bereichernd!
Jetzt bin ich beim zweiten Mal ISOTM dabei :)
Die Buchversion ist überarbeitet und um einige Details erweitert im Vergleich zur Onlineversion in Deutsch.

WARTE AUF DAS DRITTE BUCH :D

Back
Top Bottom